Childhood Crush [Part 1- Comp...

By Untroubledsoul

It's about two mortal childhood arch enemies who declared their hate for each other at the very young age. Bu... More

Introduction
Chapter 01 (Hide-and-seek)
(after 5 years)
(The slip of the tongue)
(The oh-so-obnoxious-Chuck Montrey!)
(Past, present and future!)
Chaper 02 (Hate letter)
(My first visitor with my mortal enemy! KILL ME NOW!)
Chapter 03 (Favorite color balloon is you)
(My broken sunflower heart)
Chapter 04 (Meet Kevin Brooks!)
(I'm the BEST!)
(Unwanted nosebleeds)
(Me as Juliet? You gotta be kidding!)
(What am I feeling?)
Chapter 05 (The Indonesian twins' birthday)
Chapter 06 (The Flooding feelings)
Chapter 07 (Bleeding love, like LITERALLY)
Chapter 08 (Can't take my eyes off of you)
Chapter 09 (An addictive monthsary)
Chapter 10 (The gangster fight)
Chapter 11 (Too close for comfort)
Chapter 12 (A bolder Cassy)
Chapter 13 (Just a fool)
Chapter 14 (Cassy's ultimate fandomness)
Chapter 15 (Not a morning person, but for you I will)
AN's Note
Chapter 16 (I'mma hot hot HOT!)
Chapter 17 (The Epic birthday bash)
Chapter 18 (My heart set on you)
Chapter 19 (America's Epic Heartthrob in-love)
Chapter 20 (The tearful partway)
Chapter 21 (The Lover's nest)
Chapter 22 (Doing K-I-S-S-I-N-G)
Chapter 23 (I haven't found her yet)
Chapter 24 (Is it ever enough?)
Chapter 25 (Indifference is a dangerous enemy)
Chapter 27 (Sky diving wedding)
Epilogue
Author's Note; The final note (WEEH?)
Aknowledgment

Chapter 26 (Charlie's 7th birthday)

222 20 3
By Untroubledsoul

AN: Sneek peak: above there is the wedding dress that Cassy chose for her 2nd wedding celebration! She wanted it to be simple but elegant.

    After one week, they went to Kuwait to attend Charlie's 7th birthday. They didn't go together to the party so they wouldn't suspect Cassy and Chuck being back together again. But as Cassy instructed, Chuck brought the 11 year old twins of his, Claire (his one and only sister) and then Eddy (his one and only brother) to the party. Even the kids were instructed not to say anything in that one week they spent in Chuck's house.

   James haven't apologized properly so he talked to the both of them. Cassy forgave him because at least James was finally happy and that he redeemed himself by explaining what really happened to Chuck. "You were right about being a bridge." She gave the bridge necklace back to James, "I think you found her."

   He smiled back, as they looked at his wife from the distance playing with Charlie, who was such a spitting image of his father.

"He's a handsome boy." Cassy complemented.

James smiled proudly at his son, "And Marjorie is pregnant too."

She looked at him in surprise, "Really?"

   He nodded happily. "Congrats James!" she hugged him. "Ahem!" It was Chuck with his boys and sister. The twins and Eddy immediately hugged Cassy after them then Claire. James fixed himself. "Chuck this is Cassy, Cassy this is Chuck."

   They nodded at each other like they didn't even know each other. James took the boys with him to meet his son—Charlie. Cassy and Chuck acted so well. They went to their friends, and as usual, it was CJ who was the noisiest of them all. At the sight of CJ, Claire blushed. Cassy saw that.

   Claire leaned towards Cassy, whispering; "CJ used to be my childhood crush." She blushed, "But it's okay. I have lots of boyfriends anyway!" Claire grinned. Cassy laughed at the girl's fighting spirit.

   Luna and CJ greeted Cassy, "By the way CJ when are you going to have a baby?" Abood asked. Luna answered for him, "He's too selfish to share me to anybody else." She teased.

"LOL! Typical of CJ!"

   "It's Chris Joseph, guys! Jeez! I'm 24 years old and you still treat me like a kid." His face flushed. They all laughed, "CJ, just imagine if you have little CJ's and little Luna's... wouldn't that be great?"

    A light bulb came into his head. "You're right! Baby..." he faced Luna, "let's make babies na?" he pouted. Luna smacked him, "Behave!"  She laughed, embarrassed for a bit.

   "Who would've though that with CJ's persistence, he actually ended up being married with his dream girl!"

    They were all grown ups now. In just a week, Helen and Kevin would get married as well. "Ugh! There are so many couples, it's sickening. Seriously! CJ I thought you would be the last one to get married." Mimi complained. CJ shrugged nonchalantly.

   "Oh shut up sis! You have an Arab prince as suitor 'kay?" Abood revealed her secret, they were all impressed and shock all at the same time. Mimi shrugged, "What!? I said couples. We aren't even a couple yet. I want to enjoy his money first." She said it very candidly, they all laughed; amused by her.

   And then the attention was back to Cassy and Chuck, "Eh how about you guys? When are you going to be okay?" Helen asked her best friend. The two acted awkwardly with each other; they weren't best actor and actress for nothing. Cassy faced Luna, "Yeah Luna, mom would like to go shopping with her. The three of us girls." She tried to avoid answering.

   "Ya Ate! You're avoiding the question!" CJ pointed out. Cassy rolled her eyes, Yeah genius! She thought.

    The slow music was played. Everyone practically pushed Cassy to Chuck for a dance in the dance floor. They were now swaying to the music. They were having so much fun pulling their friends' legs.

   "You know how hard it is not to kiss you right now in-front of all these people?" Chuck whispered. Cassy chuckled, "Just bare with it Chuckie, we'll tell them eventually but just right now, let's just enjoy our stress-free relationship because no one knows yet." He twirled her around. It was their pretty little secret.

____________________________________

AN: Crushers! Do you agree with Chuck and Cassy keeping their relationship a secret? and if so, why is that? :D

vote, comment, add me to your library:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.7K 68
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...
5.9M 273K 72
In the near dystopian future where the population has blown up, women and the poor are more oppressed, and those with positions who abuse their power...
623K 40.7K 162
Hi, bebi! An epistolary.
2.7M 52.7K 31
Si crush ang gusto ko pero girlfriend niya ang nakuha ko. She's a monster. A beautiful monster, my own Monteclaro. NOTE: THIS STORY IS ALREADY COMPLE...