Behind Closed Doors (studentx...

By StillTwirling

***PREVIOUSLY TEACH ME*** Rainah has never had an easy life. She lives with her two younger sisters, her emot... More

Behind Closed Doors (studentxteacher)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilouge
Author's Note
Behind Closed Doors Playlist + Update

Chapter 35

15.7K 349 52
By StillTwirling

Please read my note at the bottom! Thank you!!!

.

Chapter 35

Will had dinner with us before he left to go get ready with Shane. He still felt bad about my dream so I felt a bit guilty.

I hung out with Xavier in his room to pass the time. I didn't want to think about Will, drinking and talking to other women.

"I was thinking about coming out to my dad this weekend." Xavier told me, he had taken a break from painting and was now sketching on a small notepad. We sat on his bed.

"That's great! Are you nervous?" I asked him curiously.

"Only a little bit, my dad is pretty understanding." he replied.

"Why are you so nervous about telling Will?"

"He'll be angry that I felt I couldn't talk to him. We used to be so close and I know he won't be happy that we've drifted because of his. He would have wanted to help me through it but I didn't let him."

I nodded in understanding.

"Don't move, you'll mess up the sketch." he said.

"You're drawing me?" I asked.

"Why else would I have you in here?" he smirked. I went to hit him. "No moving."

"But I don't want to be your model." I groaned.

"Chill out, you look fine."

Because I had nothing better to do, I sat there and let him finish.

Just as he finished, my phone rang. I expected it to be Will or Dani but it was a random number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I found your mother, she told me who you're with and I now know where you are. Expect a visit soon." my father said before he hung up.

His voice had been smooth, there was no slur. He was sober this tim

The phone slipped from my hand as I heard the dial tone.

How much of what he said had been true? He could've just wanted to freak me out or he could actually know this information. Would he try to find David and Bethany and hurt them? Would he show up here and take the girls or myself? If he was coming, how soon was soon?

Maybe I should ask them to keep Sky and Lily while I go to my father. Maybe if he had me, he'd leave them alone.

"Rainah?" Xavier called. I held up a hand, asking him to give me a minute. I took a few deep breaths before I spoke.

"That was my dad. He said he knows who I'm with and where I am. He told me to expect a visit soon." I told him.

He grabbed my hand and led me downstairs to find Bethany and David in the living room. After I recapped for them, David and Xavier went around the house, locking all the doors and windows just in case he meant tonight. Bethany and I sat and talked.

"Tomorrow I'm going to get a security system installed on the house." she said. "I don't want the police involved until I have guardianship, even then I'd hesitate."

"I'm sorry that you got involved with us. I bet you had no idea it would be this difficult." I sighed. "Your family is in danger as long as I am here, if I let him get me he'd leave you all alone."

"Rainah, I do not regret taking you three in." she said, firmly. "No one here would let him get you even if you wanted to go to him."

"Damn right we wouldn't. " Xavier chimed in as he entered the room.

She smiled at him before turning back to me. "Shouldn't you call Will to let him know about this?"

"No, he's out with Shane, I don't want him to freak out. I'm going to let him have fun tonight." I replied.

"He won't be happy about that decision." Xavier muttered.

"I know."

I went upstairs to my room to go to bed. I buried my face in my pillow and cried myself to sleep.

My dream was the same as the one where my father shot Will. I woke up screaming into my pillow again.

Xavier came running into my room before I even got out of bed. His eyes scanned my room before landing on me, crying on the bed.

"Nightmare?" he whispered, turning to shut the door.

I nodded, trying to get my breathing under control.

He walked over and sat on my bed. I surprised him by hugging him tightly. He lied down with me, just hugging me and rubbing my back.

I wasn't afraid of him. He had no interest in me so I was safe.

I guess we fell asleep together because I woke up in his arms. Was it wrong for me to have Xavier hold me while I was dating Will? I mean it's not like we were kissing. This was completely innocent.

When I woke him up, he was a bit confused as to why he was in my bed.

"Sorry, Rain." he said, getting up. "Guess I fell asleep here."

"It's okay. You helped me last night. I didn't cut." I told him.

"Glad I could assist but let's not tell Will about this." he muttered.

"Agreed." I nodded.

He left and I got dressed. It was around 9 and I was wondering if anyone figured out Xavier had been with me.

Downstairs, Zoey and David sat in the living room. Sky, Lily and Bethany were eating in the kitchen.

I ate quickly, praying no one had told the girls about our fathers contact with me. I knew at some point I should tell the girls why security was being raised at school and home but I didn't want to worry them.

The morning passed quickly. Bethany called a company to come install a security system this afternoon. Lily showed me what she had learned at ballet class yesterday.

Will texted me after lunch.

hey beauty, comin over soon

how r u feeling? did u have fun?

im fine, headache. it was boring. how was ur night? btw, mom asked me to invite Shane to dinner.

I sighed, now I'd have to get yelled at for not calling him last night. He'd freak out, I wasn't looking forward to it.

dad called

comin over now

I sat up in my room, reading a book. I was trying not to let my mind wander because it went to my father and what he would do to get me. I wasn't as worried about what he'd do to me, I was worried about what he'd do to anyone who got in his way.

I heard footsteps coming toward my room. I looked up and saw Will shutting my door as he entered.

There was no obvious signs of a hangover in his appearance as he looked at me expectantly.

"My dad called me and said he knows who I'm with and where I live. He told me to expect a visit soon. The end, no need to flip out." I said to him.

"How the hell is that no big deal?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Because he could be just trying to scare me."

"What if he's serious?"

"I don't want to think about that."

"You have to." he replied as if it were simple.

"I did. I don't know what to do. It scares me to think of him coming here and hurting anyone. The girls, you, your family, everyone is at risk." I said.

He sighed and sat next to me on the bed. I snuggled into his side.

"Your mom is getting a security system installed. She doesn't want the police involved until she has custody and feels that we have to." I told him. "It would be a pain to explain everything about the abuse, Ash's murder and my mothers issues while dancing around our relationship."

"If we have to get them involved, we will."

"But you could go to jail." I protested, looking up at him.

"I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe." he said. "But technically, I'd just be fired. We haven't had sex so I haven't broken a law."

He laughed lightly at my blush.

"How was last night?" I asked to change the subject.

"It was boring." he shrugged.

Will wasn't going to tell me much else so I'd talk to Shane tonight.

I had been thinking a lot recently about Will's past with other women. How many people had he dated? Slept with? He knew my history with guys was nonexistent but I didn't know about him.

"Hey, Will." I said after a minute. "Have you been with a lot of other women before?"

"I was wondering when you'd ask me about that." he mused. "I've dated a few in high school and college. A lot of times, the girls weren't faithful."

"I'm sorry." I said sympathetically.

"I've moved on." he replied, kissing me.

When dinner was ready, Shane came over. He also didn't look like his hangover was too bad.

"Shane, these are my sisters Sky and Lily." I told him, gesturing to them. Lily waved excitedly but Sky was very guarded.

"He's one of my friends." Will added.

"Hey, Shane!" Zoey hugged him when she came into the room.

"Hey, Z. It's been a while." he grinned at her, his arm stayed wrapped around her waist.

We all sat down for dinner. Bethany had made ravioli. I wasn't hungry and the thought of eating made me want to puke.

"Please try to eat, love." Will whispered in my ear when he noticed I wasn't eating.

"I can't. I'm not hungry." I replied.

He sighed and let it go for now.

A few minutes later, Bethany grabbed her plate and stood.

"Rainah, come with me into the kitchen." she said, gesturing for me to bring my plate.

The table went silent as I got up and left with her.

We both sat on the barstools and she turned to face me.

"Eat."

"I'm not hungry." I replied, avoiding her sharp gaze.

"This is not an option. You have anorexia, you need to eat. I'm not going to baby you about this anymore." she stated firmly.

"It's not that big of a deal. I'm not dead so it's okay." I argued.

"If you don't eat enough you will die."

"It won't get that far."

She glared at me. "You don't know that. Now, eat."

I ate, and as I did I cried. No one had been this harsh with getting me to eat.

Will came in with people's dishes. He looked at me and started to say something but Bethany stopped him.

"Do not distract her, leave her alone until she is done." she told him.

Deep down, I knew Bethany was only doing this because she cared. But right now, I resented her for forcing me to eat.

when I finished, I went to find Will. He was in the basement with Shane, Xavier and Zoey. I assumed the girls were upstairs.

They were all playing some shooter game. Shane sat on the couch between Will and Zoey. Xavier sat on the floor by Zoey.

I came in and sat in front of Will, my back rested on his legs.

"Hey, Rain! Want to play? I bet you're pretty good." Shane asked me.

"I have no idea how to play." I admitted.

Will lifted me up to sit on his lap, he held the controller in front of me.

"Did you want to play?" he asked, his hot breath on my neck. I shuddered lightly.

"I'm okay just watching." I replied.

He insisted that I stayed in his lap as he played. A few times, I felt him press his lips to my neck. I would shiver and he would smirk into my skin.

After Shane left, Will and I went into my room.

"That wasn't nice downstairs." I pouted about him kissing my neck.

He smirked. "Sorry, how can I make it up to you?"

"Like this." I replied. I crashed my lips to his like how I had wanted to do in the basement.

He kissed me back with equal enthusiasm, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his torso. His hands roamed my body over my clothes and I let my hands do the same to him.

He groaned and bit my lip gently.

I felt him getting excited, it pressed near my core. The only thing separating us were clothes. He froze, waiting for me to do something. I moaned at the feeling of it and I rocked my hips against him.

"Rainah..." he said, breathlessly. His eyes filled with lust.

"Knock it off!" Xavier called, banging on the door.

Will jumped, nearly dropping me. He set me on my bed and laughed, shakily. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to breathe normally.

"We...shouldn't do that here." I said, blushing.

"You're right. Sorry, love." he agreed. He sat next to me and we were silent for a few minutes.

I wondered if Xavier hadn't stopped us, how far would we have gone? Would we have stopped?

"What was going on in the kitchen?" he asked, seemingly out of no where.

"Bethany made me eat. I'm not used to people being harsh about my eating habits." I told him.

He nodded. "Are you okay though?"

"Yeah, it's fine now." I smiled reassuringly. It would be fine until next meal.

"Are you afraid of your father showing up?"

"Very." I answered honestly.

"I could ask to stay here tonight if that would help."

I sighed, it tempted me to have him here but I didn't want him to hear how bad the nightmares had been.

"It's okay, they got the security system installed." I said. "Are you afraid?"

I expected him to lie or deny it as I'm sure most guys would but he was different. He was completely honest with me.

"Yes, I am." his voice was quiet. "I'm not with you all the time. I'm scared he'll come while I'm not here. I'm afraid of losing you to him."

"I'm here now and I'm not going without a fight." I tried to comfort him the best I could. I hugged him tightly.

After Will left to go home, I was exhausted so I went to bed early.

***DREAM***

I was in my room, reading, when I felt something cold and sharp held against my neck.

I froze. I assumed it was my father with a knife. I knew better then to move in my position, one wrong move and I was dead. I would wait for him to instruct me.

"Smart girl." he muttered. "Stand up."

I obediently stood. My movements were slow to avoid being cut.

Outside my door, Will, Xavier, David, Bethany, Zoey, Dani, Sky and Lily stood.

"Get away from her." Dani glared. Her normally mischievous eyes were dark and serious.

"Leave here now." David said.

"I won't hurt any of you if you let me take. Get in my way and I'll kill you." my dad threatened, pulling out a handgun.

My breath caught, he would kill them to get me. They needed to leave.

"Please just let him take me." I begged them.

"not likely," Xavier stepped forward. Without hesitation, my father shot him in the chest three times.

I screamed as he fell to the floor. "Leave them alone." I pleaded to my father. They were all going to die because of me.

He didn't listen. "Who's next?"

One by one, he shot everyone. Even Sky and Lily.

They died and it was my fault. I let it happen like a horrible person. My life was worthless now, I needed to die. I didn't care what my father would do to me, I deserved it.

***END OF DREAM***

I woke up and ran to the bathroom to throw up. I couldn't breathe as I found the razor. I need to cut. To get relief and to punish myself.

As I lifted my shirt to slice my stomach, I heard someone come into my room.

"Rainah?" it was Xavier. He stood in the open door of my bathroom. His eyes widened as he saw me about to cut. "Put it down."

"I can't." I sobbed, my breathing labored. "I need this."

"No, you're stronger then this." he took a step towards me. "fight the urge, drop it."

I needed it, I needed it, I needed it. It was my addiction. I forced myself to drop it for Xavier. It clattered to the ground.

I was sure I would've collapsed if he hadn't grabbed me into a hug.

"Thank you." he said in my ear as I sobbed on him.

"I want it." I mumbled as he led me back to my bed.

"I know, it's okay." he soothed.

I cried on him for a while and when he got up to leave I grabbed his arm.

"Please stay." I begged.

"Alright." he said, laying back down.

So I think I'm going to change the title of the story to "Behind Closed Doors", opinions?

What do you all think about what happened this chapter? Do you think her dad is going to visit? Is it okay for Rainah to rely on Xavier at night? Should people push her to eat?

Back from vacation tomorrow so I get my computer back instead of typing on an iPad. That means better and faster uploads, merry Christmas.

I reached over 50 fans while I was away! THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 8
"I felt as if I didn't belong, And I felt as if i'm not sick enough" Alfie struggles with the concept of food. He loves it, he hates it and just want...
28.3K 534 35
"I push him off me, making him stand on his own. But, Colton pushes me against a wall. 'Jax,' He sighs. Colton leans forward, his lips approaching mi...
Aria's Story By ash

Teen Fiction

136K 3K 29
Background: I have an older brother named Chris, and a younger sister named Reagan. My parents picked our names last minute because they didn't reall...
731 1 26
Liah, she's 16-17, she has her own band, she falls in love with a man called Ashley Purdy. He has suicidal thoughts but doesn't tell Liah, she can te...