Step Into the Sun ||Treebros||

By pandanekolove

Connor is an interesting guy. No friends, and everyone basically hates him. One day, he meets someone who wil... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter (insert correct number)
chapter (...I forgot oops)
chapter...um..why do I never remember
(i blanked at "title your story part")
chapter... 9 I think
chapter 10
11
chapter...12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter..... 18?
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter ...23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 1

14.1K 359 2.3K
By pandanekolove

Disclaimer: art is not mine, I just added the text on it. Credit goes to Ziksua.

A/N: This is my first book, so sorry if it's bad. And, Connor and Zoe's relationship isn't that bad in this book.

Ok, enjoy the book!!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<·>_<·>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Connor's p.o.v
"It's your senior year, Connor. You are not missing the first day," my mom pleads.

"I already said, I'd go tomorrow," I declare, walking over to the fridge to get some milk.

"He doesn't listen," Larry, the dude who helped make me and is reading some golf ad on the newspaper, grumbles. "Look at him, he's probably high."

I grip the milk and opened it.

Zoe, the extremely annoying, perfect and everyone-loves-her person, who also happens to share the same parents as me, said in one of those "it's so obvious" voices, "He's definitely high." She dumps some Cheerios into her empty bowl.

The thing is, I remember I crossed out the "Cheer" part on the box and replaced it with "Fear Me" but the "e" looked like an "ar" so now it was "Fear Marios". I did that yesterday when I was high. I still don't know why Mario is scary, but I guess he should be feared.

I chug the milk, trying not to say anything back. I know that if I say something back now, it'll definitely make Mom upset and Larry would probably just yell at me for being "rude" or something.

"I don't want you going to school high, Connor!" Mom says. Great. Since she's already upset, there's no point in ignoring them. And I'm not even high!

I empty the last drop of milk from the container into my mouth before capping it putting it back into the fridge.

"Perfect! So then I won't go. Thanks, Mom!" I say as I purposely stomped up the stairs to annoy Zoe. I wait next to the stairs to hear my evilness take effect.

"Mom, Connor finished the milk!" Zoe exclaims.

I smirk and steal Zoe's make up bag before walking into my room. Enjoy your Fear Marios, Zoe! Extra crunchy, just for you!

I closed the door and flopped onto my bed. My room was normal. Half black walls because I was too lazy to paint all the way to the ceiling, a black queen bed in the corner of the room, a black beanbag chair near it, a dark brown, wooden desk near the door with a black swivel chair, a white laundry basket on the floor with laundry in a pile right next to it. And of course, the TV on some dark brown, wooden TV stand thing.
I guess you could say the color black came in and threw up here a bit.

I start to doze off.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<·>_<·>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Evan's p.o.v
I was sitting at the table, eating some scrambled eggs.

"Have you been writing those letters to yourself?" my mom asks, "Dear Evan Hansen, today's gonna be a good day and here's why."

"I started one." I reply, suddenly interested in the fork. I hated these letters. They were hard to write, and whenever I wrote them, they came out really cheesy or stupid.

"Those letters are important, honey," Mom says, placing her hand on my shoulder. "There gonna help you build your confidence!"

"I guess," I mumble. I really doubt that.

"Can we try to have an optimistic outlook, huh?" Mom sighs. "Can we buck up just enough to see the world won't fall apart. Maybe this year, we're not giving up before trying! It's a new year, and you get a new start!"

I shrugged slowly eating my eggs again.

"Hey, I know!" Mom says cheerfully. "You can go around today and ask the other kids to sign your cast. How about that?"

"Perfect," I say in a monotone as grabbed my backpack and started to put my shoes on. No one but me knows how I actually broke my arm.

"I'm proud of you already!" Mom exclaims, smiling.

She's trying too hard. I'm pretty sure we both know that won't happen.

"Bye, Mom," I wave to her as I go out the front door.

She smiles. "Bye honey, and have a great day! Meet new friends!" She says before closing the door.

I sigh. Should I take a bus or walk instead? I would walk, but I'd be late and Mom wouldn't like that. Bus then, I guess. I head to the bus stop and wait for the bus.

Connor p.o.v

"If Connor's not ready I'm leaving without him!" My sister calls from downstairs.

UGH. And here I thought I could just sleep a little. I grab my backpack and stomp down the stairs, only to trip and fall the rest of the way down. Kids, don't try this at home. It hurts. A lot. And you'll look really stupid.

"F*CK!" I swear, as I cradle my right knee and roll on the floor. I open my eyes and see Zoe right above me. She's trying not to laugh.

"Connor, that was hilarious!" She says, laughing so hard that tears appear. "And your face when you fell?! That face was-"

"Shut uuup!" I groan.

Zoe bounces down the porch stairs with a smile. "Okay, and just saying, the bus is here!" She exclaims before sprinting to the bus stop.

"Crap, SHOES! ASSDFGHJKL!" I mumble, trying to put my shoes on. I give up and just take them and sprint to the bus. At least I have another pair of socks somewhere in my backpack.

I reach the bus right when it's ready to leave. The door reopens and I go in, passing a really angry looking bus driver. Wonder what his problem is.

I throw myself onto a seat, which happens to be behind Zoe and her best friend, Alana.

Zoe turns back to me. "You run like a turtle," she teases, "So slow."

I glare at her and flip her off.

Zoe turns away back to Alana, but not before frowning and saying "Well f*ck you too."

I roll my eyes and start putting on my shoes. My arm hits something soft. SOFT?! I look to my left, the other part of the seat. Some random kid. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He was really cute. Wait what?

"I.. um, sorry," he squeaks.

"Oh. Um. Hi." I blabber. I can't think. Great.

"Uh, hi." The kid says, playing with the bottom of his shirt.

I frown. "Are you nervous or something, cause I totally get it because you're sitting next to me, the-"

"No! I mean.. um.. I.. yeah.. but not for that reason. Sorry." He stammers.

"Why are you sorry?" I ask.

"Well, youaskedmeaquestionanditookmyanswerbackand-"

"Woah,woah, woah, hold up," I say, putting my hands up. "Slow down!"

"Sorry."

"Its fine, I'm just saying-" I start, but Zoe whacks me in the face with her backpack before heading to the front.

I stand up. "THE F-" I yell before the bus driver glares at me, "Ook. WHAT THE FOOK, ZOE?!"

Zoe just ignores me.

I sigh and grab my backpack and start to get off the bus. Huh. Never knew we were at school already.

"Well, bye kid!" I call as I leave, waving to the guy who sat to me.

"Uh, bye!" He responds.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<·>_<·>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Evans p.o.v

Wait, kid? I'm a senior!

I left the bus and walked through the school doors. He seemed pretty nice. And he knew Zoe! And Zoe was really friendly to him in a way. Anyone who Zoe talks to is nice and cool. Probably. Then I continue to walk down the hall, hoping to survive the year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.3K 22
Nico di Angelo wants to start over. He wants to be another person, in another school, with other people. He just wishes he could be ordinary and happ...
69.4K 1.6K 29
When Urokadaki succumbs to an illness, it is up to Giyuu to continue on his legacy as the Water Pillar. He was left alone, lost in grief and guilt as...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
534K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...