The Billionaire's Final Victi...

Oleh NamjoonBieber

"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes... Lebih Banyak

[!] Summary.
[1] Mr. Devil.
[2] Hand In Marriage.
[3] Too Soon.
[4] The Threat.
[5] Aamir.
[6] His Tie.
[7] Family First.
[8] Ms. Wonder Woman.
[9] The Belle of the Ball.
[10] The Hidden Gem.
[11] Odd One.
[12] Just A Little Crush.
[13] Stranger Danger.
[14] Bonding of Two Families.
[15] An Old Friend.
[16] Romance or Threat?
[17] Officially His.
[18] So, It Begins.
[19] What Have I Done?
[20] Unwilling Honeymoon.
[21] Just A Little Curious.
[22] My Wife.
[23] Stay Awake, Stay Conscious.
[24] Bruised Feelings.
[25] Vulnerability of the Heart.
[26] A Delicate Soul.
[27] Confusing the Heart.
[28] Time Will Reveal Secrets.
[29] The Queen Will Save Her King.
[30] She's Back.
[31] Flooding His Memories.
[32] Only Time Will Tell.
[33] Resolving the Unresolved.
[34] Childish Behaviour.
[36] Breaking the Broken.
[37] Philophobia.
[38] Sacrifice for Love.
[!] Characters/Cast.
[39] Closing the Space Between Us.
[40] He'll Be Okay.
[41] You're Worth Everything.
[42] Say It.
[43] Past Misunderstandings.
[44] Go After Her.
[45] Don't Leave Me Like This.
[46] Find Him.
[47] Fear In Her Veins.
[48] This Moment.
[E] Blessings, Love, and Support.
[!] FAQ.

[35] Stay With Me.

140K 6.4K 1.6K
Oleh NamjoonBieber

A/N: 🔞 There will be some steamy explicit scenes coming up in this chapter, so read at your own risk. I tried to tone down the explicitness as much as I could but giving a heads-up anyways. 🔞

- - -

"Right, my dear Abbu? My, virtuous, innocent, exemplary Abbu. " Barqat's daring his father to do something, to say something. "You fucked her over exactly like that. And just like that, I got fucked over and I fucked up other bitches. The cycle never ends. And you expect me to go to that Hiraj's party?"

"Barqat!" His father's tone is chillingly threatening. "You are going to that event or the consequences for your actions will be drastic. I will say nothing further to you, the discussion ends here. We're leaving."

His father hastily stands up and looks at Dunia apologetically, "I'm so sorry you had to hear all of that, dear. I didn't mean for this to occur."

Dunia quickly shakes her head and says, "No, it's okay." She gives them a sad smile as they leave.

Barqat had escaped to his room by the time Dunia came back after seeing off his family at the door.

Would it be a smart idea to leave him be? He would probably blaze up if I don't at least check up on him, she thinks to herself.

• • •

Dunia takes a deep breath and knocks on Barqat's door. "Can I come in?"

No answer. But she hears things breaking and shattering in his room, making her wince.

"Barqat, I'm coming in." She barges through the door.

A fragile clay object comes flying through the room, missing her head by inches by hitting the wall beside the door. The vase shatters into a thousand tiny pieces, reflecting the force it was thrown at.

Dunia gasps and her hands fly to cover her mouth from the shock of how close that was to her.

He keeps hurling things through the room but this time the opposite direction of where Dunia is standing. Dunia sees that the things are shattering and flying too close to Barqat. One sharp piece in the wrong direction, and it can severely harm Barqat.

"Barqat... I need you to stop." She says in her most calm voice. "Please." She begs.

He doesn't answer her, he doesn't turn around, he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that she's here.

Dunia can feel her heart beating too quickly. She doesn't want anyone to get wounded. Truth be told, the only person's safety she's worried about is his.

She takes slow steps towards him, wincing every time he breaks something, hoping he hasn't injured himself already.

Once she's right behind him, she grabs his hand with the next item he's going to throw. Her shaky grip on his hand is as firm as she can hold it. "Stop it!"

He doesn't throw it, his hand pauses midair. Dunia still standing behind him, slowly takes the glass vase out of his hand and places it on the tabletop on the side.

She carefully wraps her arms around from behind him and lays her head on his back.

There's one thing she's noticed about Barqat when he's in a chaotic state: he instantly calms down the moment someone holds him to comfort him.

Neither say anything for what feels like hours, but it's only been a minute.

Dunia gently begins to pull away. She walks around him to stand in front of him and takes his hands into hers.

When she looks up at him, she can see his silvery blue eyes looking... empty. His eyes feel like knives in her heart, the sharpest, most pointiest part digging deeper and deeper. Why? Because she can tell just from one look into his eyes that he's hurting so much.

The eyes where there had been some sort of light before now is filled with emptiness, in a more vulnerable sense. The emptiness and void is filled with an emotion he has become more accustomed to—pure anger. His locked gaze on her is accompanied by his slow breathing, like he's fighting something in the back of his head and loosing horribly.

She wants to say something, say anything that will bring him warmth, but for the first time, she has nothing to say. So she does what she really wants to avoid because of the lack of control she has over it, because she never knows when it might go too far and she won't be able to stop it. She slips off her hijab, stands on her tippy-toes and kisses him.

It takes Barqat less than a second to respond to her lips. Her touch is the one thing that can bring him to his knees, it can make him forget every shitty thing that has ever happened or is happening to him.

His hands find their way onto her hips, and he pulls her closer to his chest. Her hands resting on his cheeks, touching them ever-so-tenderly as if too much strength might break him. His hands begin exploring her body, moving up and down the contours of her body.

A small moan escapes Dunia's lips and that sends Barqat to the edge. The inner animal in him has to have her, has to savour her. Her touch not only stirs him, but completely takes over his logic and thinking. Everything around him becomes a blur that is not anywhere near as important as her in his arms. The only thing that matters to him is touching her more, kissing her mouth, her neck, her—"Argh! I'm going fucking insane! Dunia Sheikh, I want you so fucking bad!"

He picks her up into his arms, she's surprisingly light as a feather. He fastens her legs around his hips and carries her to his bed, letting her fall on the mattress with a soft bounce. The adrenaline is pumping into his veins, making his heart beat faster. His body wants her so bad, he feels like as if he's going to blow up.

Dunia's mind is no longer in control, her body has a mind of its own and has taken over completely. When Barqat picked her up, she should have stopped it there but no, she wants him, she needs him. Her body feels like it's on morphine, the pleasure of his rushing through her body, numbing all her senses.

Barqat rips his shirt off of his chest, revealing his perfectly chiseled body. Dunia didn't want to admit it, but she's overwhelmed by how beautiful he is. She begins blushing uncontrollably at his bare chest. He smirks and starts slowly leaving kisses down her neck while undressing her at the same time.

When her top half is completely bare, and only her underwear covering her bottom, she begins covering her chest out of self-consciousness. Barqat shakes his head and gently pulls her hands away, "You're so fucking stunning."

As his finger grips on her underwear, he stops. His breathing is heavy, "Do you want this, my love?"

She didn't expect him to ask and now that he's asking, she's not sure if she's ready. There's a possibility they're purely doing this out of lust, there's a possibility he's doing this purely out of lust, as a way of cooling himself off, relieving stress.

"I—" Dunia begins.

"You're not ready."  Barqat finishes for her. There's no disappointment in his tone. His tone is surprisingly very understanding.

Dunia nods.

Barqat can tell Dunia's body is aching just as much as his. "Well, there are other ways I can make you feel..." He doesn't finish his sentence, instead he lets the playful smile on face do the talking.

Dunia's body immediately responds to that. She's too embarrassed to speak, so she nods.

"You're so goddamn adorable." Barqat says as he leaves kisses down her stomach.

The moment Barqat's mouth makes contact with Dunia's sensitive skin, she jumps out of her skin. Her back arches in anticipation, knowing where his mouth will reach soon. Her moans are becoming uncontrollable, making this music to Barqat's ears.

It's extremely hard for Dunia to hold back, to make this certain moment last a little longer. She's caught between the euphoria of the climax and as long lasting as her body can let her.

Undoubtedly, her body shudders from bliss and ecstasy quickly fills her veins from the pleasure reaching parts of her body she couldn't even imagine could feel such warmth.

Barqat kisses his way up her body and landing his lips on hers. He lets the kiss linger for a bit, almost drinking in her soft mouth.

He lays down beside her and wraps his arms around her bare body, bringing her into his warm, naked chest.

"Did you like that, my love?" He asks, his breathing is heavy, making his sound seductive as hell.

Dunia couldn't reply, her body hasn't recovered from the recent pleasure that exploded through her. She ducks her head deeper into his chest, feeling too flustered to answer the question.

That is answer enough for Barqat to know his job here was done well. He's made this sweet angel feel like she's floating from intoxication of his touch.

"Sleep with me tonight." He says.

"I will." She whispers as she nods.

Her two soft words are enough to bring him ease and relief. Barqat knows he's falling for her, but what if falling for her isn't good for her? What if someone damaged like me isn't worth loving? What if I ruin her?

But he pushes those thoughts aside for tonight because tonight, he's going to get the best sleep of his life, a blissful sleep he hasn't slept in years. Both of them fade into a dreamy slumber, in each other's warm grasps, not knowing what the future holds.

- - -

A/N: PLEASE READ: this is odd to ask, but do you guys think I kept the *scene* as implicit/clean as possible? Like you could tell what was going on without me giving too much detail? Just need a little feedback because in my last book "Forbidden Desire", people wanted me to tone it down lol! Let me know if y'all cool with steamy scenes that are explicit/more descriptive or like it toned down where it's clean-ish/implicit!

Also, WEW THESE TWO ARE REALLY OUT HERE GETTING HEATED! 😳 What do you think of Barqat respecting Dunia's choice of not wanting to do the full deed? Does it make you like him more?

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6M 71.6K 52
Just one slight mistake threw me into a world that knows nothing but crime, violence, betrayal, and death. Just one slight incident led me into the...
754K 16.1K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
14.7K 197 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...
863K 49K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...