DBH Memefics (And more)

By Kitty18Katz

I've been reading a lot of DBH fanfiction and watching a ton of youtube crap lately. And after all this, i've... More

Washing Dishes: With Markus and Simon
A Briefing: With Hank And Connor (And Others)
Music Time: With Connor and Markus (And Others)
Dinner Time: With Kara and Alice (And Luther and Ralph)
Deviant High: With Practically Everyone
An Interview: With Kamski and Chloe (And Connor)
Dating Practice: With Connor and Hank (And Traci)
Battle Plans: With Markus (And Jericho)
New Toys: With Kara and Alice
Good Boys: With Connor and RK900 (And Amanda)
Android TV 1: With Ralph and Jerry (And Rupert)
New Jobs: With Connor, Markus And Kara (Reupload?)
Author's Note: With Me! The Author!
Deviant High 2: With Everyone
Androids React!: SCP Containment Breach
Study Time: With Markus and Simon
Androids React: To Detroit Become Human (HOSTAGE)
Androids React: To Detroit Become Human (SHADES OF COLOR)
Androids React!: Detroit Become Human (A New Home)
Christmas Gifts: With Everyone
Deviant High 3: With Everyone
Gangsta Glocks: With Markus, Connor and Gavin
Androids React!: Their Genderbends (Part 1)
The Raid: With Everyone
A True Love: With Everyone

Old Days: WIth Daniel and Emma

131 4 3
By Kitty18Katz

This is based on a request by Gamingdragon110. Enjoy my good bois and gals! Let the Memage begin!

Another rainy night in Detroit. Through the thunder and lightening, crickets could still be heard outside. Poor Daniel had to endure it alone. While Markus and the other deviants went out revolutionizing the city, he didn't want to rust up his servos, so he stayed in a little room in Jericho. He stared up at the ceiling, pondering his life. His future and his past. Emma, that sweet little girl he kept dangling off of roof tops whenever she threw a fit. Yes, the memories...

-Memory File 1-

Daniel sat peacefully on the couch, reading a book on the dangers of smoking. He couldn't understand why humans would suck on these hazardous items, it bugged him to his very circuit. He glances at the leftover cigars; a curiosity struck him.

-A few minutes later-

Daniel: -Is currently taking huge puffs of the cigar-

Emma: -Walks in and sees him, she gasps- Oh my god! IS THAT A CIGAR!?

Daniel: -Is startled and quickly tries to hide it- N..no! No! Emma honey, its not what it looks like!

Emma: I'M CALLING THE COPS! -Goes to the microwave and starts entering 911-

Daniel: Uh...Emma...that's not how it works.

Suddenly an operator speaks from the microwave.

Operator: 911, what's your emergency?

Daniel: -Brain has imploded from lack of logic- (-My brain implodes as well-)

-Memory File 2-

Daniel was walking Emma to the park. She skipped happily along his side. However he stopped dead in his tracks when he took a look at the other kids in the playground.

Emma: -Looks up at him confused- Daniel? What's wrong?

Daniel: Uhh...I don't think it's wise to play in the particular park.

Emma: Why? All the other kids are playing and they're just fine.

Daniel glances back over to the playground, watching as the children were twerking and spinning around poles.

Emma: See? They're just dancing. (Uhh...yes! They're just dancing...weirdly...)

Daniel: We should go somewhere else...

-Memory File 3-

Daniel set up the mobile cameras and rushed to the garage. Everything was ready, and the cars were spiffed. He just hoped this could be done before the adults got home. He activated the cameras.

Daniel: Ok, ready Emma!

Emma: -Jumps into view on top of a car- WUDDUP! Don't mind me! I'm just chillin in the I8!

Daniel: -Does awkward gang pose- Holla...

Emma: -Pretend to drive car with style- I just dropped 200 RACKS on this car, and I AIN'T EVEN 15 YET! I got the KEYS to this car!

Daniel: -Smiles blankly- She's got the keys to everything.

Emma: Don't mind him folks, that's just my 2,050 dolla android that just bought!

Daniel: -Waves awkwardly- Hi.

Emma: Got him with my POCKET MONEY! I make more than you EVER could with 20 JOBS and I'm like 11 or somethin!

Daniel: -Smiles awkwardly- Because bad parenting...

-Memory File 7-

Daniel played some music in his head while he raked the leaves in the yard. The music was new and foreign to him, but something inside him made him wanna move. He hummed, then wiggled, then moves his body all about. Dancing...he believes this is what humans call dancing! He payed no mind to the family who was watching from the windows.

Emma: -Watching from afar- Mom..what's he doing?

Mom: -Glances at Daniel-

Daniel: -Singing to himself and dancing crazily- Watch me work work work work work! See me scooping dirt dirt dirt dirt dirt!

Mom: He's having a seizure honey.

-Memory File 8-

Mom: Alright, I'll be back soon, if anyone asks, just say that I'm out shopping.

Emma: Ok mom!

-Several minutes later-

The phone rings. Daniel tries to get it but the girl beats him to it and answers it.

Guy On Phone: Hello? CyberLife calling to discuss replacement options.

Emma: My name is Jeff. -Hangs up and giggles-

Daniel: -Blinks in confusion-

-A hour later-

Emma's dad walks into the room and notices Daniel sitting by the fireplace.

Dad: Have you seen my wife come back here lately?

Daniel: My name is Jeff.

Dad: -Stares at Daniel questioningly-

Daniel: -Stares in the abyss, smiling-

-Memory File 11-

Emma: -Standing on top of the car- YOU SEE THIS!? This sh*t got butterfly wings! It got the automatic doors, auto steer, EVERYTHING! You see this sh*ts AUTOMATIC!

Daniel: -Is standing there boredly- Automatic cars..

Emma: Y'all ain't even seen this car in yo lives! But I be crusin on dem haters! I be swirvin cross Detroit! I ain't even got a license, AND I AIN'T NEVA GONNA GET ONE! MISS ME WITH THAT STRUGGLE SH*T!

Daniel: She don't need it...

-Memory File 13-

Daniel head out to the roof patio to do some spring cleaning. Emma was waiting there for him apparently.

Emma: Hey Daniel! Let's play helicopter hug!

Daniel: Uh...ok. How do you play?

-One explanation later-

Daniel picks up Emma into a hug and spins around, swinging her around the roof. They both giggle with joy.

-Memory File 15-

Daniel was called into the parent's bedroom. Whatever the Mrs wanted, she sounded urgent about it. He rushed into the room, only to find the wife in a rather compromising position on the bed. Wearing some exposing attire. He froze, confused as to what to do.

Mom: So, blonde bot boy, are you gonna help me?~

Daniel: -Blinks- If you would like me to pick out some attire for you, I can do so.

Mom: Oh come on. Don't you wanna do something else for me? Or to me?~

Daniel: I can put the clothes on you?

Mom: -Beckons him closer with a stern look- More.~

Daniel: -Inches closer, starting to sweat nervously- I..in you?

Mom: -Pulls him closer and whispers into his ear- I'm thinking of something a little more...hot.~

Daniel: -Dashes out room- Hot dogs! Yes! She needs hot dogs! Something nice and hot!

-Memory File 22-

Daniel was driving Emma to school today since her parents were to busy to do it themselves. However focusing in the road was pretty difficult, as Emma was still bragging about how rich she was in the backseat. The he heard sirens.

Emma: ....

Daniel: Hang on Em, I got this. -Rolls down window-

An officer with a name tag labeled "Hank Anderson" walked up to the window and peeked in with a stern expression.

Hank: God, another android driver.

Daniel: -Smiles- What seems to be the problem officers?

Hank: Do you know how fast you were going?

Daniel: I would've gone faster, but you stopped me. -Puts on cool shades-

Hank: ....-Grabs Daniel out the car-

Emma: -Laughs- YOU GOING TO JAIL BOI!

-Memory File 26-

Daniel continuously swings Emma around the rooftops, stumbling into water and stuff.

-Memory File 30-

For the first time in his life. Daniel has felt fear. The Mrs wasn't home at the moment, but the Mr was. Emma's dad had suspicions that his wife was using Daniel for an affair. And he wanted to punish him for it. Daniel tried hiding in the kitchen, making himself look busy and innocent. But the dad found him anyway.

Dad: So...what are you doing? -Looks at Daniel menacingly from the entrance-

Daniel: -Voice is shaky- Uh...I'm just getting Emma a sandwich...sir.

Dad: -Inches closer- You think your d**k bigger than mine or something? Huh?

Daniel: -Sweats nervously- Uh..n..no sir.

Dad: Yea...I'm gonna enjoy this...-cracks knuckles- (Nuu! Not my Daniel! D:)

Emma: -Walks into kitchen- DADDY! Leave Daniel alone! Don't kill him!

Dad: -Stops and turns around-  Oh! Emma honey...I was just uh...

Emma: If he dies, who will make me sandwiches!?

Dad: -Looks around confused- Uh...

Emma: Who will make me look rich!?

Dad: .....

Emma: WHO WILL DO MY HOMEWORK!?

Dad: Ok..ok...I'll spare him...this time. -Walks away, still glaring at Daniel-

Daniel: You saved me! -Hugs Emma-

Emma: Nope! -Slaps Daniel away- NOW MAKE ME THAT SANDWICH!

Daniel: Yes ma'am. (Well, at least he's alive.)

-Memory File 48

Emma: -Holding a cake- Little Em just got VERIFIED! Ya'll ho*s said I wouldn't make it! But look now b**ches! I'm verified!

Emma: -Vocalizes- Verified.~

Dad: -Walks by, unaware-

Emma: -Slaps her dad with the cake-

Dad: -Is muffled by the cake- What the hell!? 

Emma: VERIFIED B**CH! -Starts kicking him-

Dad: Daniel! Help! MY DAUGHTER'S CRAZY!

Daniel: -Pretends he didn't see anything-

Emma: Shut yo ugly ass up! Ugly ass BOI! -Keeps kicking him- (This girl savage. xD)

-Memory File 87-

Daniel spins around faster and faster.

-Memory File 101-

Daniel walked into the living room and decided to open the curtains to view the glorious day. When he looked outside, he noticed Emma bragging her richness to an old Officer that was involuntarily listening to her rant.

Daniel: -Gasp- Emma! IS THAT A COP!?

Emma: YEA IT IS BOI!

Daniel: I'M CALLING THE WEED! -Runs to kitchen and types 420 on the phone-

Operator: 420, what's your smoke?

Hank: -Has a brain implosion-

-Memory File 173- (SCP!)

Daniel sat peacefully by the fireplace. Reading something the humans call Manga. Suddenly, the wife stormed into the room, with a mean and almost hungry expression on her face.

Mom: DANIEL! Boy! As our butler, you better start cleaning up more sh*t in this house or I'm gonna f**k your ass!

Daniel: -Stares at her nervously- Uh..forgive me ma'am, but I do believe the correct term is "f**k your ass up".

Mom: No! IMA F**K YOUR ASS!

Daniel: -Eyes widen in shock and fear-

And then Daniel runs out the house as fast he can. Emma sits on the patio, shaking her head.

Emma: -Sighs- Poor, poor Daniel. He's gonna have to go back to the repair shop when she catches him.

-Memory File 237-

Daniel was mopping happily in the halls while playing music in his head. As happy as an android could be. Happiness was a good feeling to him.

Daniel: -Is singing- Now baby, mop with me. Oh yea-

Dad: -Walks by and bumps into Daniel-

Daniel: -Stares at the husband upset-

Dad: -Stares back with killing intent-

They stared and stared, the father wanted to make a move on Daniel. But little did he know he was messing with JOHN CENA!

Daniel: -Attempts to slam dunk the dad but fails-

Dad: -Punches Daniel-

-Memory File 238-

Mom: Are you ok Daniel? What happened?

Daniel: -Has a crack on his face, he glances at the dad nervously-

Dad: -Stares at him menacingly-

Daniel: Uh...I fell down the steps.

Dad: Are you sure?

Daniel: -Nods- Ye..yea! I'm sure!

-Memory File 1111-

Emma: -Is now in the bathroom, waving around money- Lil Em out here! Flexin in the TRAP HOUSE!

Daniel: -Is not amused- It's a trap.

Emma: We gots a whole lotta gangsta sh*t in here! Check it!

Daniel: Like never before.

Emma: We be movin BRICKS! My ANDROID be moving bricks! We all be moving the stacks BOI!

Daniel: I be movin em.

Emma: -Gestures to shower- This here shower cost more than your RENT B**CHES! I be flexin on yo mama's rent! AND I'M ONLY 10 OR SOMETHING!

Daniel: Kill me... (;-;)

-Memory File 2032-

 A snowy day in the Alps. The family plus Daniel all left Detroit for a winter vacation.

Mom: Emma, where's Daniel? He's supposed to be taking the picture.

Emma: Oh, he's trying on the new suit I gave him. He'll be back in a sec.

Dad: -Sighs- I'll do it.

The Mr got ready to take a picture of Emma and her mom, who were smiling happily in the snow.

Dad: -Readies camera- Ok, now everyone say Merry Christmas!

Daniel: -Zips by on skiis and giraffe costume- I'M A GIRAFFE!

-Memory File 2182-

Daniel is still swinging Emma around the roof. This time the security guard is watching.

Guard: -Breaks fourth wall and looks towards readers- You'd think they'd stop by now, but no. They just don't learn.

-Memory File 2299-

Emma: Y'ALL SEEING THIS!? -Gestures to Daniel- Y'all broke mofos can't afford this!

Daniel: -Standing politely- Can't afford none of this.

Emma: He got the TITANIUM thirium pumps! The high tech power modules! The fiber-optic whatevers! He long lasting b**ches! He FOREVER LASTING!

Daniel: -Is dying inside-

-Memory File 2341-

Emma decides that Daniel needs a birthday party. So she gets some cupcakes and puts a party hat on Daniel. Her mom stands there proudly.

Emma: Happy birthday Daniel!

Daniel: Aw...-Smiles-

Dad: -Comes in with his own fake present, which was a card that says "Get Scrapped" on it-

Daniel: -Stares at the husband upset- So you just gonna bring me a birthday gift, on my birthday, at my birthday party, on my birthday, with a birthday gift?

Dad: .....yes...

Daniel: -Smashes a plate over the dad's head-

Emma: -Gasp-

Mom: OH MY GOD! FINALLY! I mean uh...oh my god...Daniel, how could you do that?

Emma: -Pokes her dad- Daddy...?

Dad: -Is dead-

Emma: ....YAY! WE'RE FREE!

And they partied all night. (O.o Well...ok then. Happy ending?)

-End flashback-

Ah yes, those were the days. And that day, his last day with them, his birthday, was the greatest day of all. Cause on that day, he gained a family and freedom. And for some reason, a bullet to the face. He doesn't exactly remember how that had happened, but it doesn't really matter now. He headed to the main room of the ship, where the huge TV sat. He decided to check the news to see how the revolution was going.

Reporter: It appears that all the androids have suddenly broke out dancing. As you can see here, the army of deviants are Dabbing, Nae Naeing, and Hitting The Quan in a very aggressive manor. Police are stunned and are still debating on what to do.

A gunshot rings out.

Reporter: Ok! Shots have been fired! We have the shooter on camera with us now.

Hank: -Appears on camera with a seemingly dead Markus behind him- I told that boy not to hit that damn Quan. But they never listen.

Daniel: Well...new that was going to happen.

Reporter: In other news, a pretty wealthy and yet spoiled girl, who calls herself Lil Em is rising in the ranks of internet stardom. New videos of her and her new android friend Dennis have been posted as of last night.

A video pops up of Emma bragging about her house and her new android friend Dennis.

Emma: Hey y'all! It's ya girl Lil Em here! Don't mind me! I'm just chillin with my new android Dennis!

Dennis: Hi! I'm Dennis!

Emma: I spent 2000$ RACKS on this guy. And that was just my POCKET MONEY!

Daniel's circuits heat up in anger.

Daniel: THE LITTLE BRAT REPLACED ME! -Runs out the exit with a gun- I'LL SHOW THEM!

Guard: -Just happens to be there- Looks like she's about to get even more famous. Dead famous. Hehehe.

THE END

-Extras-

-Memory File ???-

Emma, Daniel, and the Mrs sat happily on the couch. Watching the latest episode of Real House Wives Of Detroit. Suddenly there was a harsh loud knock on the door.

Police: FBI! OPEN UP!

They all scrambled out of their seats and looked around frantically.

Emma: The cops! They're here! They're here!

Mom: Oh god! I told you they were gonna be looking for him!

Daniel: -Glances at the dead body of the Mr that was laying there for days- 

Emma: What are we gonna do!?

Mom: We gotta cover this up! Daniel! Quick! Make it look like you turned deviant!

Daniel: Ok! -Grabs gun- Wait..what?!

Mom: -Trashes the house- Don't worry! I'm sure you'll survive! And honey, make sure to look scared alright, just like we've practiced.

Emma: -Draws cuts and bruises on herself, giggling- Ok mom!

Daniel: Uh...ok! -Grabs Emma and runs to the roof patio-

Emma: Yay! I'm a hostage!

Mom: I'll try to bail you out the scrap yard! Good luck Daniel!

Daniel: -Sees guard- Sorry buddy! Need to make this look good! -Shoots guard in the leg-

Guard: -Falls into pool, he sighs- Yep, just another day in the Plaza.

The FBI and SWAT managed to get in, and so it begins.

Phew! That was a long one! I hope it's up to your standards Mr. GamingDragon. Now, if you'll excuse me, got some homework to be done. Until then my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.1K 33
So like since I'm a D:BH stan and Connor(and Hank) are my favorite characters AND I read WAY TOO MANY Connor x Reader stories, I decided to wrote som...
19.1K 599 8
[ C ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ ✔ ] Connor X Reader cringe. Bad ending in my opinion 🥲🩵 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── Everyone has a voice. Everyone has a...
48.2K 1.9K 20
He walks over to me and hesitantly places his hand on my chest, "What are you doing?" I ask. He shakes his head but doesn't say anything, I watch as...
1.3K 28 10
I wrote these oneshots like two year ago (dates are in the chapters) and I never published them, so I'm gonna do that now. Most of the stories are p...