Bullied by Finn Wolfhard

By demodawgs

COMPLETED ✔️ Book 1 of the Bullied by Finn Wolfhard series. "Why do you bully her so much?" "Because she rui... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
THANK YOU
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
READ
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue
Sequel

Thirty

29K 806 1.2K
By demodawgs

"I don't understand why your dad has a picture of my mom's ultrasound." I told Finn as we were walking down the street, towards school. We both missed the bus. Finn's fault not mine.

Finn's car is also broken. Finn's fault not mine.

So all we have is our own two feet to walk places, like in the old fashioned days!

"I don't understand either." He replied, holding the straps of his bag. He had an unlit cigarette intertwined between his middle and pointer finger.

"What would your dad want with the ultrasound? What does he plan on doing with it? Why does he have it agai-"

"Shut up." Finn yelled as he lit the cigarette that was now pressed between his plump lips.

"You know you're breathing in toxic chemicals, you're gonna kill yourself."

"Shut up." He groaned again.

"I'm just saying, keep lighting the things and you're on your way to your death bed."

"Shut up."

"I mean, maybe I should get you diagrams about what it's doing to your lung-" before I could finish Finn gripped my arm and turned me around to face towards him, the smell of burning tar from his cigarette was burning my nostrils.

"What's it gonna take for you to shut up?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"For you to stop smoking." I told him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Ain't gonna happen princess." He inhaled the cigarette again and slowly exhaled the smoke in sections. (Authors note: I don't smoke idk what happens. Give me a break)

"I tried." I told him as we continued walking again.
"You go right ahead and keep sucking on that stick of death." I noticed him roll his eyes in the corner of mine.

"You're annoying."

"You amuse me when you're annoyed." I fake smiled in his direction.

"Don't talk to me."

"Gladly." I blew him a kiss as I entered through the doors of the school. The hallways were empty as students were in their classes for first period. Once again Finn's fault not mine.

"Miss y/l/n, you're late." My Spanish teacher yelled at me as I wandered through the door in the middle of her talking about how to talk about how you're going on a trip in Spanish. Whatever.

"Maybe you would like to enlighten the class about why you were late Miss y/l/n." She crossed her arms against her chest as I took my seat.

"Sure. I'd gladly do it in Spanish too." I spoke with sarcasm and got a look off my teacher.

"Detention after school." She scoffed and when she turned around to face the board I stuck my middle finger up at her. I don't know why I did but she was one of the few teachers that really hated me so I hated her.

The school day went by very slowly and then came detention. Oh joy. An hour just sitting there whilst a teacher scolds you and tells you how much you won't graduate high school or get into college by getting into detention.

I walked into the room and Finn himself was there, how am I not surprised.

"Oh look the goody goody has detention." He mocked as he was sat in what I assume is his usual seat in detention since he's here so often he basically lives here.

"Fuck off." I pulled a face at him and he rolled his eyes. I sat down and pulled out a novel since I needed something to pass my time.

"No talking. You can all leave at 4:30" the teacher yelled in an aggravated voice like he had no other choice but to be there. You and me both...

Whilst I was in the middle of a chapter a ball of paper got thrown at me and I knew it was Finn so I ignored him. He threw another at me and another until I turned around to scold at him. He just sat there and pulled a face at me. Why the fuck do I have to live with him?

"Alright you misfits can all leave." The teacher yelled as the clock struck 4:30 so I placed my book back in my bag.

"See you same time tomorrow Mr. Karin." Finn told him as he strolled out of the room. His douchebag walk made me hate him even more. What a douchebag.

I exited the room and made my way back to Finn's house. Finn was walking with his friends so of course I wasn't allowed to speak to him or even be near him when he was around them because it would seem "uncool" of him to hang out with a "loser" like me or for his friends to even know I live with him now.

"Hey, what's it like being homeless?" One of Finn's friends turned around and asked me.
"I heard your house got burned down."

"Need a place to stay princess?" Jack butted in and placed his arm around me. I just rolled my eyes in disgust.
"You know my room is always open to sluts like you. You can even come to my sex dungeon, we all know you've done it all." He laughed and so did all of Finn's friends.
"Maybe I'll just get you a pillow. We all know you can't get any now because you're so ugly. It's too bad cause I got a big dick that ladies just love to drool over." All of his friends high fived him and I have no idea why cause he wasn't smart, nor did he burn me nor did he even say anything that deserved a high five. Overall he's just stupid.

"Well you know what people say about people that talk about their size all the time. It usually means they have a very small dick and that girls don't want to be anywhere near them cause their ego is bigger than their dick and it doesn't pleasure women at all. These men usually pleasure themselves every second they can, or make their own sex doll and tell their friends about how much sex they get when really the only action they get is from their hand." I shrugged and left Jack in shell shock as his friends including Finn snigger and try not to laugh at him.

"Fuck you, you fucking slag." I heard him yell at me.

"Have fun virgin." I yelled back to him, having no idea where my confidence has suddenly come from.

I sighed a huge sigh of relief when I was away from the boys and by Finn's house. Instead of going in however, I went to the backyard and into the shed, sneaking into the secret tunnels underneath Finn's house to spend some time alone to collect myself. I walked all the way to the window of the basement, me and Finn crawled out of. I peaked in to see Finn's Dad heading up the stairs and once he had gone and locked the door, I quietly snuck in through the window, making sure to leave it open for me to get out of again. I looked around the room and sat at his dads chair opening up his computer. He had locked it meaning that he would be down again.

Once again I didn't know what I was looking for but I needed a few more answers than just the ultrasound.

I started searching through the paperwork on his desk, trying to find anything related to the ultrasound. I stumbled upon something and then heard Eric's voice so I quickly grabbed it and sprinted out of the window making sure to close it after me. I grabbed my bag and started running down the tunnel until I reached the secret door to the shed, I opened it and then closed it behind me.

I opened the door to the shed a crack to see if anyone noticed me but no one did so I quickly came out of the shed and perched on a deck chair outside as I heard voices. I quickly opened my book and pretended to read so I didn't look suspicious.

"Y/n." I heard Finn's voice.

"Finn." I sighed a sigh of relief.

"What?"

"I went back."

"Where?" He looked at me confused as he held a can of coke in his hands.

"To the tunnels." I told him and his eyes lit up.
"I found something."

"Really? What?" He came closer to me.

"This." I held it up to him and he studied it for a couple of seconds.

Authors note: I hope this really long chapter will make up for my absence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 252 14
It's been a year since Tyla left Aristos behind in New Orleans to find Scott, but she never did. Until one year later when he comes into the club she...
35.1K 1.1K 34
Six best friends living together in one house, just having fun together, while trying to survive their last year of school. But two can't confess th...
612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
297K 7.3K 35
NONE OF THE ART IN THIS BOOK IS MINE (Sneak Peak) My eyes couldn't comprehend what I was seeing. My... friend.. just... killed himself.. and I couldn...