[BNHA] Katsuki Bakugou And Hi...

By idkbrofuckmylife

When the Laguage of Villians attacked the U.A. students, our heros (Katsuki, Kirishima, Todoroki and Izuku) m... More

League of Villians
Questions
Seriously?!!?
Scared
Picture
1st Day
Flirty?
Skipping Lesson
Fight Part 1
Fight Part 2
Marks
Serious Surprises
Little Teardrops
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Yes
A Dark Blue Shirt And A Kiss
Dresses
Scar
Shock
Talking
Suzuki And Reiko
Left Us Behind
1st Crystal: Kaede
Collapsed Dream?
2nd Crystal: Kaiya
'We Just Met'
Waking Up This Early?!?
3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th Crystal: Sisters
Little Girl
Switch?!
Lesson
Early Christmas party
Families

Why Are You Angry?

735 16 2
By idkbrofuckmylife

Kazue's POV.

"And what is it??" Momo asked on an excited voice.

"Sorry, but first i have to tell it to Mitsuki-san." I said with a low tone.

"You can even tell to your sister?" Kaze asked.

"Sorry Kaze."

"I see. Well? How does our mother feel?" Kaze asked.

"What?" I asked in a sad tone.

"What's the problem? Are you okay?" She asked in a confused tone.

"You sure don't know what happened, do you..?"

"What are you talking about Kazue?"

"Our mother died 10 years ago.." I said in a low tone.

"When..?"

"April 13.."

"When was her furneal..?" Kaze asked sadly.

"The next day. April 14 at 6:00 am." Katsuki answered. Slowly tears started to ran down on my cheeks. I wipe Them off but they didn't stop falling down. Momo hugged meg. I hugged her back, and She said

"Shhh... Don't cry.. Everything is okay now.." Her voice was caring.

After when I clamed down I said

"Then? How come you show up here Kaze?" I asked.

"Falit controlled me. She knew that I wanted to go here to seaand she controlled me to came here as an enemy." She answered.

"I see, then I think she'll show up again." I said.

Normal POV.

"You're right Toshinori Kazue. You side chick." Somebody behind her said.

"What are you doing here. Falit?" Kazue asked with a dead glare. The others were suprised for her begin so serious.

"Oh me? I just came to talk to you Toshinori Kazue."

"Then hurry up." Kazue said while turned to Falit and glared her like she wants to kill her.

"Hey you bitch. Didn't you heard her? She said hurry up." Katsuki said while walking next to Kazue and glared at her as well.

"Oh, are you two going out? Well be careful little boy, she'll cheat on you." Falit said with a smirk on her face.

"1. We aren't going out.
  2. I would never in my life cheat on him.
  3. Can you split out what you want!!??!" Kazue shouted at Falit.

"Don't shout with me. You slept with my husband and not me with yours."

"Here we go again. How many times do I have to tell you that he was one of my friend and I had nowhere to go. He just let me in."

"You were cuddling with him!!"

"You know what Falit? You can think anything what you wanna, but first let me tell you something. When the guys, he and mewere talking he didn't stop talking about you. You were the only thing that he could think about. You and me had a good relationship. Why do you want to ruin it with jelaousy?" Kazue said, while giving Falit a dead glare.

"We HAD a good relationship. You were always hanging around with him, when one of my events came up!"

"Let's say his birthday is tomorrow, you don't have a present to him and you only know him for about 2 weeks. I bet you'll hang out with his friends to know what he likes. He did the same. When you two got married we stopped hang out that much. There were accidents when we met in the bar, but that's the only thing." Kazue said with an emotionless face and a glare üon her face.

"Well- wait what were you doing in the bar  while you were only 13 years old?!"

"We were Villians. We didn't follow the rules. I drank alcohol for a long time ago. I started it at.. I think 9 years old. Musa took me out often to the bar."

"Musa? Yeah Musa drinking a lot since he doen't find you."

"I see, maybe I'll go talk to him later. So? Do you let me free now? I told you everything."

"Fine! BUT! If I see you on my bed at my home again then I'll kill you both." With that Falit diappeared and Kazue turned abound and she asked

"So? What were we talk about earlier?" The others were confused.

"What?" Kazue asked confused.

"WHO THE F*CK IS MUSA?!?!!!" Katsuki yelled.

"Clam down Katsuki, he's my friend. His name is Toura Musashi. We used to drink together."

"Bakugou-san, are you jelaous?" Kaze asked him with a smirk on her face.

"You know what?! yeah!!" Katsuki yelled again.

"No way! Really Katsuki?!" Kazue shouted.

"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM YOU SHITTY VILLIAN!!?" Katsuki yelled.

"By the way where are Todoroki-kun and the girl with big breats?" Kaze asked.

"Maybe they went in." Kazue said while opening the nurse office's room. Shouto and Momo were sleeping on a bed, while cuddling.

"Aww...!!" Kazue and Kaze were wispered, then Katsuki said behind them.

"Hey chicks I think we should go to sleep either."

"Do you want to sleep like on the day I came to your house?" Kazue asked with a smirk on her face.

"That was a sofa." Katsuki said with an angry face.

"No, what I meant is do you want to sleep while cuddling?" Kazue asked with the same face and her hands started to ran up to Katsuki's neck. Katsuki blushed as hell, but then he decited to catch up, he put on a smirk, his hand hand down to Kazue's waist, he held it gently and he said

"Is that what you want Kazue?" Kazue blushed hard.

'What the hell?!? He's catching up so fast! What do I do now?! Continue?!'  Kazue shouted inside her head. Kazue looked up to Katsuki's eyes then she nodded with a smirk.

Then Katsuki started to blush as hell. Kazue teased Katsuki next with a question with a smirk

"What will you say if I kiss you?"

"I'll shout."

"Like a girl like 'Kyaaa'?"

"No, but will you ever shout like that?"

"Never." Kaze said while she placed her head on Katsuki's chest, then Katsuki asked

"Are you give up already Kazue?"

"I guess, but just this time cause I'm sleepy."

"Ok. Did you realize that the other chick asleep?"

"Really? Okay, I guess we should go to sleep to. Let's go." Kazue grabbed Katsuki's arm, and she walked over to a bed.

"Hmm, I tought you were joking when you said you want to sleep with me."

"Well I didn't. You still can say no."

"I don't want to, but It's hard to say but Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were right. We are flirting."

"If you say so." Kazue said while laying on the bed and raising her hand up to Katsuki for a bear hug.

"You see? You want me to hug you while sleeping." Katsuki said.

"You don't want to? You can say no Katsuki."

"I said it's not that I don't wanna, it's just like we are dating, but no." Katsuki said while laying down and to hug Kazue.

"I didn't know you were this little Kazue."

"Don't call me little. You're only one head higher than me."

"I don't care."

They slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~

Finally! I tought I'll never finish with this chapter!! But It's done so I hope you enjoyed it! :D I'll be back with the next as soon as it's possible to me! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46.5K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
158K 7.1K 18
Summary Tags: KiriBakuDeku, Acting/YouTube/Judo career AU, discussions of abuse and past physical and sexual assault, profanity, symptoms of survivor...
8.8K 386 30
A my hero academia fanfiction. Have you ever wondered what happened to the students of UA after they left school? After they went their own ways? Man...
46.3K 1.4K 18
Bakugou, a strong and determined teen who wanted to be the number one hero. That was until he failed the test. He never made it to UA and after that...