LOVE ON SET. ( A Jared Leto f...

By Kathy7419

Suicide squad being her first ever movie, Sarah Nicolson (32) got the part of Harley Quinn. Because of the re... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Seven

269 10 0
By Kathy7419

(I'm so incredibly sorry about my lack of updates, my keyboard from my laptop was broken and I finally fixed it. Again, sorry. Hope you enjoy)

''Jared did you pack your climbing gear?'' I yelled from downstairs. I swear these boys take longer than me to pack. 

''I don't feel like climbing, I'll just take my climbing shoes for boulder climbing maybe'' he finally yelled back. 

Without the help of the boys I managed to put my stuff in the back of our Range Rover. Ugh I love this car for stuff like this. 

It was 5 in the morning and the sun was starting to show. After about 10 more minutes I could hear Jared and Shannon arguing. They do this all the time, can't wait to be in the same car with them for 4 hours. 

''Ready babe?'' Jared said kissing my cheek and placing his two bags in the trunk. Shannon then put his stuff in the back seat since there was no room for anything else. 

''Im hungry'' Shannon said as soon as we started driving. He sat in the back.  Me and Jared just looked at each other annoyed. 

''I think i have a energy bar in the glove campartment Jared'' I said keeping my eyes on the road.

Jared then gave the bar to Shannon, finally some quiet. Jared placed a hand on my upper thigh. I missed his touch so much. I turned my head to face him and smiled. Jay then took out his phone and snapped a few pics for his social meadia. He doesn't like posting that much, but since they are working on their new album, their manager said that they should be more 'visible online'. 

We took a break on a nearby gas station and Jay decided to drive until we get there. There was this small cafe right next to the gas station so we decided to grab some coffee. 

''I'm just gonna go wash my hands'' I smiled to Jay. 

''Oh, I'm gonna go to'' he then said and followed me in. 

''What are-'' I managed to get out as he pushed me in the bathroom. 

''I crave you so much'' he whispered making my knees weak. 

He started to kiss my neck, his hand moving up and down my body. I was getting wetter by the minute. 

I couldn't wait so my hands travelled as fast as they could to unbuckle his belt. He smiled under his breath, he knew I wanted him badly. 

I started moving my hips, aching to get as close as possible to his body. Jay finally stopped teasing, his eyes turning a darker shade of blue and grey. I moaned as he ripped my jacket and shirt off me, leaving me in my sports bra. 

''I love your body so much'' he said under his breath. His hand travelled to my boobs. Squezzing hard making me jump a little. 

''We don't have time just fuck me Jared'' I moaned pulling off his pants. He stepped back a little and then with on swift motion pulled down my pants along with my underwear. He growled and pushed his body onto mine. He squeezed my butt making me jump on his hips. And without a warning he pushed himself into me going at a fast pace. 

''Oh fuck'' I kept moaning, his hand now covering my mouth. 

He went faster and faster making my world spin. 

Suddenly the door of the bathroom opened. A lady stepped in and got to the bathroom next to us. 

'Shh' Jay extended his finger and placed it on his lips. 

The lady didn't have a clue. She did her bussiness washed her hands and left, leaving us laughing. 

I wrapped my arms around Jay's neck as continued thrusting into me. Soon enough his thrusts became sloppy which meant he was close. I did what any good girlfriend would do and that is, got on my knees. I wrapped a hand around his shaft and began pumping up and down. He began getting close so I took him in my mouth as he finished pulling my head down to the core, making me gag a little. 

''This was what I needed'' he said breathless. 

We both got dressed, washed our hands and came out one by one. We saw Shannon sitting at the cafe alone. 

''What took you so long?'' he asked. 

''Oh there was a huge line for the girls bathroom and Jay just waited for me'' I said smiling and sitting down next to Jay. 

We then ordered and drank our coffee as Jay then drove us to our destination. We parked our Rover and got dressed in our hiking gear.

''Ugh I am so not in shape anymore'' I said catching my breath as we walked to the tour guide taking us on the hike.

''Hey guys my name in Josh and I will be taking you through Joashua tree park'' the guide said and soon we were on our way.

Shannon drove the whole way back, Jay was sound asleep in the back and I was calling and checking up on my brother. His wedding will be coming up soon. 

This day was so amazing. But now it's time to go back to work.... 

(Guys again, sorry for not updating. Hope you liked this chapter, more comming soon. Anyway where do you guys think this book will go? Im kinda running out of ideas :/ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.4K 63
"I know you, I own you, you're mine!" The madness of how their love is. Obsession, confusion, possession, power, and affection. The full walkthrough...
532K 23.4K 55
❝If you have never lost your sanity, then you have never been in love.❞ Meet Harley Quinn; She is not the Harleen she was anymore. She has changed fo...
2.8M 78.6K 29
"What makes ya think you're just my toy?" "You don't care about me, you've said it before." Joker x Reader Foul language, trigger warning. Jared Leto...
24.9K 780 7
A complicated and possibly corrupt romance(?) story about you and the Joker from Suicide Squad (2016). No spoilers, set before the timeline in the m...