Do I Like You?

By EunHaeMic

This story is inspired by diffeeent people and FanFics. I'm 13 so I'm sorry if it's bad. This story has: Don... More

Foreword
The Break Up
Back To School
Good morning
Saturday
Jealousy
I'll see you soon
Gate 32
Welcome Back Hyukkie
He's Back
See You Tommorow
Soaked
HSM Marathon
I Just Wanna Be With You
First Date

First Kiss...... for who

278 6 5
By EunHaeMic

It was Friday. It was time for class with The partners.

Sungmin's POV

"Hi Kyuhyun!" I said as I walked up to our desk. I kissed him on the cheek

"HEYYYYYY!" Kyuhyun yelled as he wiped his cheek. But he was also blushing.

"What? Have a problem with me kissing you on the cheek? And why are you blushing. Do you like me?" I said as he blushed even more.

"N-no it's just, don't go kissing someone on the cheek. It's weird. I miss Hyukjae." Kyuhyun said while getting his stuff out of his backpack.

"Well I'll do what I want. And don't worry about missing Hyuk. By the time I'm done with you... you won't even remember his name." I whispered 'you won't even remember his name' in his ear. And then I gave him a look.

Kyuhyun POV

"You won't even remember his name." I shivered as he said that. Definitely not in a wanting way. But I decided to play with him a little bit. Just to see his reaction.

"Why don't we test that?" I didn't know what I was saying. But then I took it a step further and gave him a look back.

"I-uh- oh, but we aren't together tho." Sungmin said he started to sweat.

"But I thought you said I wouldn't even remember his name. Eunhyuk HyukJae, Lee HyukJae." I teased as I looked right into his eyes.

"Heyyy. I didn't mean this fast tho. But if you insist." Sungmin jumped towards Kyuhyun. He cane centimeters from kissing him.

"Whoa, whoa, I was just kidding. Don't kiss me." I said as I panicked. Luckily I put my hand over his mouth right before he was about to kiss me.

"How could you play with me like that?! I've been waiting for a moment like this since the beginning of school. Ugh, I'll just wait. But I will get you to have sex with me one way or another. Maybe I'll drug you." Sungmin said as he looked at me seductively.

*LATER AFTER CLASS. ITS LUNCH TIME.* Hyukjae's POV

I was walking out with Hae, Kyu, and Minnie.

"So tomorrow is Saturday. Anybody doing anything?" Sungmin asked.

"I'm gonna be playing StarCraft." Kyuhyun said.

"Of course you are. Can I play with you???" Sungmin asked with a begging look.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh fine." Kyuhyun said with an annoyed look.

Me and Hae started laughing.

"So, what are you doing this weekend Hyukkie." Hae asked me.

"Hmmmmm, I haven't really thought about it." I said trying to make the strongest 'I'm trying to think face'.

"*laughs* you're cute. Well I was gonna go see a movie anthen go to a club just to hang out. Wanna come?" DongHae asks.

"Su-sure. What time?" I said while blushing.

"Hmm, how about 7. Is that good?" Hae said.

"Yep. That's good."

*AFTER SCHOOL* HyukJae's POV

"Hyuk what are you doing? Your house is this way." Hae said as he saw me walking towards the dance studio.

"Yeah I know. I'm just going to go dance for a couple hours. I go every Friday." I said as a continued walking. But I felt DongHae come and walk next to me.

"Oh, well how about I join you? I don't have any plans."

"Ok, but when I'm dancing I get really hot and sweaty. I don't look good at all." I said while looking at him.

"That's impossible. And I won't judge you." DongHae said as he put a hand on my shoulder and we walked to the dance studio. (A/N there hair isn't this color or style in this gif. It's just this is how they were walking.)

*AFTER ABOUT 2 HOURS OF HYUK DANCING.* DongHae POV

Hyuk had just finished dancing and started to walk towards me. But the way his sweat was glistening on his face and chest, and he had a button up shirt on but he had gotten hot so you could see his chest. It was like I was staring at pure gold.

(The video of hyukjae dancing to sorry sorry answer when he's walking down to the mic stand is what he looked like.)

"How was I?" Hyukkie said as he got his water.

"Y-you did he-great." I didn't really know why I was stuttering but I did know one thing. I couldn't stop staring at his chest.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." Hyukkie says as he waves his hand in-front of my face while laughing.

"Oh sorry, it's just you're so masculine." I said as I looked away shyly.

Hyukkie started laughing.

"What?!" I said after a little while of him just laughing.

"I'm 2nd to gayest person in school. First in Sungmin. I was voted 2nd last year in the year book." Hyukkie was still laughing.

"Oh, yeah now I remember. Sungmin wore that title like a crown. I said laughing at my best friend.

"Well I'm hungry so I'm gonna go get some food. Wanna come?" Hyukkie asked me while putting his stuff together.

"Sure, where are we going?" I asked as I got my stuff together also.

"Hmm, I don't know. Where do you want to go?" He asked as we were walking to my car.

"Hmm how about sushi?" I said.

"Ok." He said and then we went to the restaurant.

*AT THE RESTAURANT* Hyukjae's POV

*INSIDE HYUK'S HEAD*
Hyuk calm down. Your not on a date. Your just 2 FRIENDS hanging out for the weekend. Nothing to scream about.

"So what's your favorite K-pop group?"
I asked as we ate.

"Shinee. I could listen to them all day. Ok?" Hae said. Then he laughed and got embarrassed.

I laughed a little. "Hey I cant judge. Shinee' my favorite group too." I said and then Hae looked shocked.

"Really? What's your favorite song?" Hae said.

"Veiw. One time I listened to it all day long." I said as I laughed about myself.

"No way, me too. I listen to it in the morning to make me happy in the mornings." Hae said a little embarrassed but more excited than anything.

"Me too, I'm not a morning person." I said as I thought about all the alarm clocks I've broken.

"Me either. But when I think about how I get to pick you up in the morning and see your cute face it's not so bad." Hae said while looking at me smirking.

"Oh- I- uh. Th- thanks." I said trying desperately to not stutter.

"Here's your food, enjoy!" The waitress said while handing us our food.

"What's your favorite sushi?" I ask Hae while picking my sushi.

"California roll. I could eat them all right here right now." Hae Asia's while licking his lips.

"Gotcha, my favorite is spider rolls. But I can't deal with spiders irl I will scream." I laughed at myself. 

"Me too. I don't do spiders." Hae said as he shivered.

We finished our food and he drove me to my house.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Hae." I said while walking to my house.

"Hyukkie wait a second. Can you teach me got to dance? I can kinda dance but I'm not half as good as you are." Hae said.

"Sure. I would love too. I'm sure you're pretty good." I said.

"You will???? Thank you!!" Hae said as he jumps up and down.

"You're welcome." I said while laughing. "Well I'll see you at 7 bye."

"Bye."

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

HE WAS STARING AT ME AFTER DANCE!!!!

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

who was staring and where was this person staring

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

HAE!!! HE WAS STARING AT MY CHEST!!

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

eww why would anyone stare at you

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

Heyyyy!!!! I'm fit. You should see me with my shirt off you'd be gobsmacked!

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

I have and I wasn't impressed

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

I've seen you shirtless to you know. Your not the most impressing person on the planet.

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

Maybe but I'm more impressing than you

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

No your not. I have to get my beauty sleep.

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

you need all the help you can get

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

Heyyyy!!! I'm not the most handsome prince but I'm not an ugly jack

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

that's debatable

T: Kyu
F: Hyuk

Yeah, yeah, I know. Goodnight

T: Hyuk
F: Kyu

Night

————————————————————
Tomorrow is Saturday 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
57.2K 1K 26
"he is mean, arrogant, and evil I hate him and I wish he disappear, he makes my life even worse than it already is," you said before he became the lo...
9K 342 54
Your life was going well with no problems. You had kept yourself hidden for the past 4 years. Many thought that you were blind and deaf, but you coul...