First Kiss...... for who

It was Friday. It was time for class with The partners.

Sungmin's POV

"Hi Kyuhyun!" I said as I walked up to our desk. I kissed him on the cheek

"HEYYYYYY!" Kyuhyun yelled as he wiped his cheek. But he was also blushing.

"What? Have a problem with me kissing you on the cheek? And why are you blushing. Do you like me?" I said as he blushed even more.

"N-no it's just, don't go kissing someone on the cheek. It's weird. I miss Hyukjae." Kyuhyun said while getting his stuff out of his backpack.

"Well I'll do what I want. And don't worry about missing Hyuk. By the time I'm done with you... you won't even remember his name." I whispered 'you won't even remember his name' in his ear. And then I gave him a look.

Kyuhyun POV

"You won't even remember his name." I shivered as he said that. Definitely not in a wanting way. But I decided to play with him a little bit. Just to see his reaction.

"Why don't we test that?" I didn't know what I was saying. But then I took it a step further and gave him a look back.

"I-uh- oh, but we aren't together tho." Sungmin said he started to sweat.

"But I thought you said I wouldn't even remember his name. Eunhyuk HyukJae, Lee HyukJae." I teased as I looked right into his eyes.

"Heyyy. I didn't mean this fast tho. But if you insist." Sungmin jumped towards Kyuhyun. He cane centimeters from kissing him.

"Whoa, whoa, I was just kidding. Don't kiss me." I said as I panicked. Luckily I put my hand over his mouth right before he was about to kiss me.

"How could you play with me like that?! I've been waiting for a moment like this since the beginning of school. Ugh, I'll just wait. But I will get you to have sex with me one way or another. Maybe I'll drug you." Sungmin said as he looked at me seductively.

*LATER AFTER CLASS. ITS LUNCH TIME.* Hyukjae's POV

I was walking out with Hae, Kyu, and Minnie.

"So tomorrow is Saturday. Anybody doing anything?" Sungmin asked.

"I'm gonna be playing StarCraft." Kyuhyun said.

"Of course you are. Can I play with you???" Sungmin asked with a begging look.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh fine." Kyuhyun said with an annoyed look.

Me and Hae started laughing.

"So, what are you doing this weekend Hyukkie." Hae asked me.

"Hmmmmm, I haven't really thought about it." I said trying to make the strongest 'I'm trying to think face'.

"*laughs* you're cute. Well I was gonna go see a movie anthen go to a club just to hang out. Wanna come?" DongHae asks.

"Su-sure. What time?" I said while blushing.

"Hmm, how about 7. Is that good?" Hae said.

"Yep. That's good."

*AFTER SCHOOL* HyukJae's POV

"Hyuk what are you doing? Your house is this way." Hae said as he saw me walking towards the dance studio.

"Yeah I know. I'm just going to go dance for a couple hours. I go every Friday." I said as a continued walking. But I felt DongHae come and walk next to me.

"Oh, well how about I join you? I don't have any plans."

"Ok, but when I'm dancing I get really hot and sweaty. I don't look good at all." I said while looking at him.