Soaked

*SATURDAY* DongHae's POV

I can't wait till Hyukkie comes over!!!!!! It's 11 now so he'll be here in about 2 hours. Ughhhhhh I don't have patience so this isn't working!!!!!

Hyukjae's POV

I can't wait!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to go to Hae's house!!!! Yayayayaya!!

*12:40* Hyukjae's POV

It was finally time to head to Donghae's house! His house was about 15 minutes on foot so I better leave now.

I was out of my house and the second I get like 2 minutes away from my house there was a roll of thunder and then it just started pouring down rain. I started running. I don't own an umbrella and I didn't want to wait so I just thought I could just change at Hae's house. I was booking it like you could bet murderer was running behind me and I was running for my life.

In about 7 minutes I was finally at Donghae's doorstep. I was breathing really heavy and I was completely soaked. I really hope I don't get sick.

Donghae's POV

He was finally here. I almost got called him to say that we could hang out tomorrow instead. It might have been selfish but I was looking so forward to him coming over. But I almost had a full blown panic attack when I saw him on my doorstep. He was completely soaked. But he looked sooooooooooooooo freaking hot like that tho. I was worried of course but I was also staring at him but he was Adonis. (Just imagine the One More Chance video where Hyukjae is running to the rain.)

"H-h-h-h I-I, D-d-don-g-g-h-a-ae

"H-h-h-h I-I, D-d-don-g-g-h-a-ae." He said. His voice was cracked really bad because it was raining and a little cold.

I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and yanked him into my house. "Sorry I just wanted to you to not get the floor any more wet than it already is." (A/N That sounds suggestive.)

"N-n-no p-p-robl-e-em." He said still shaking. But I cochlear tell he was blushing because he always looks at his feet when he's blushing.

"You can go to the bathroom and get a shower if you want so you don't have to wear your clothes." I said looking at him.

He started laughing I looked at him for a couple seconds before I got what he was laughing about.

"*laughing* don't be a pervert!" I said while smiling.

"*dying laughing* h-hey! I'm n-n-not a p-p-per-rvert! sor-r-ry." He said while laughing and shivering at the same time.

"*laugh kind of sigh* but seriously tho, you'll get sick if you stay in your clothes. I...... can... um give you some of mine if you want." I said. Now it was my turn to be embarrassed.

"Oh.... u-um tha-anks." He said.

"The bathroom is the last door down the hallway." I said as he walked down the hallway.

I went to my room to get some clothes for Hyukjae. I just left them outside the door.

About 15 minutes later he came to the living room.

"Sorry if I made it awkward earlier." I said.

"It's *cough* ok." Then he kept coughing and sniffling in the next 20 seconds. I walked over to him and grabbed both the sides of his face and put my forehead on his forehead. I felt him freeze.

"D-DongHae what..........what are you doing?" He said.

"When I was little and I was sick this is what my mom used to do to check my temperature." I said as I tried to tell and he definitely had a fever.

"Oh *cough*." He said as he was standing but he looked like it was difficult to stand up. Then just fainted out of nowhere.

"Hyukjae?!" I said as I barely caught him. Luckily well I guess not luckily but anyway one time my brother got a fever and my parents were gone so I had to take care of him so I knew how.

I carried him to my room to lay him down on my bed and covered him up in blankets and then I went to go get a bowl of water with a towel. And a glass of water.

I was taking care of him and then I put the towel back in on my nightstand and then I turned back and just looked at him. I was just staring at his face probably longer than I should have.

It's just like his face was perfect. His eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, his lips. Everything was just... perfect. And then it hit me like a brick. I like Lee Hyukjae.

When I realized this it all finally made sense. That's why I get jealous if anyone does something with him more than "normal", or why I think he's so cute, and why I think about him ALL THE TIME and why he makes my heart beat really fast when I'm just looking at him. I like Hyukjae.

Now how do I confess?
————————————————
DONGHAE FINALLY REALIZED IT!!!
Thank you SSOSOFNDKENFK MUCH for all the support on this story. It makes my so happy!!!! You're like all my favorites! 💙💙