Good morning

Hyukjae's POV

*ALARM GOES OFF AT 7:30*

"UGHHHHHH." hyuk says as he gets out of bed. He's not a morning person.

*CHECKS PHONE AND SEES A TEXT MSG FROM HAE*

T: Hyuk
F:Hae

cant wait to see your cute face this morning '<>'

"Aww, wait... does he like me? I mean he has been flirting with me but only since yesterday.' I laugh as I think about my crazy imagination. "Of course he doesn't like me, I'm not his type. He goes for handsome, sophisticated, and smart people like Siwon. Not people like me with my weird, gay, unsophisticated self, kind of smart about a B average. He'd never fall for a guy like me.

"Shoot it's 8 already!!!!!" I rushed to get in the shower and get ready within 30 minutes. Man, you really realize all the things you can do and think about in 30 minutes.

I rush out of my door to find his car parked in front of my house but he wasn't in his car.

"Hey." Hae says as he leans against the side of Hyuk's house.

I jump out of my skin when I heard him.

"AHHHHHHHHH, *sigh* I thought I was about to be murdered."

Hae starting dying laughing.

"Hey!!! I might be young but people my age and younger can have heart attacks too you know." I said while laughing a little but mainly trying to catch my breath.

"I know *LAUGH* I know. I'm sorry." Hae said as he walks towards Hyuk.

"It's fine, lets go to school." I said as I walked to Hae's car and got in.

"Ok."

Later at school: Sungmin's POV

"Hi Kyuhyun!!!!!" I said as a walk over to Kyuhyun and Hyuk's table. It was lunch time.

"Hello?! Am I invisible?!?" Hyuk said as he put his hand in-front of my face.

"Oh yeah, hi Hyuk. So Kyuhyun when you are you kiss me for the first time???" I said as a sat down beside him a gave him a look.

"*chokes on his soda* what?!" Kyuhyun says as he whipped his chin while coughing.

"I said when are you going to kiss me? I've liked you since the beginning of college. You know that." I said as slumped over.

"Yeah I know. But you know that I don't like you right." Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah, yeah I know. But we could hook up at any given time." I said as I smirk at him.

"I thought you didn't do one night stands." I turned around to see DongHae coming up to our table and sat down next to HyukJae.

"Well I don't but I could do it with him. Anyways I have to get going. See you later." I said as I got up. But I couldn't just leave without doing something to Kyuhyun so.... I grabbed my butt.

Yes I did do that.

Hyukjae's POV:

"Goodness if that boy doesn't get up off me I'm gonna have to either have sex with him or transfer schools." Kyuhyun said as he got up to go throw his trash away. "Hyuk you coming?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"Sure." But then something happened. As I was getting up to go with Kyuhyun I felt DONGHAE grab my hand. "Y-yes-yeah?" I said as I started shaking.

"Stay here with me." DongHae said with a please look.

"But Kyuhyun wants me to go with him." I said as I tried to let go of his hand but he wouldn't let go.