Gate 32

*TUESDAY*

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

Made it! \(•[]•\)

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

Yay!!!! I miss youuuuuu (T-T)

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

How's school? ;D

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

Terrible without you (T-T)

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

You have other friends tho (•><•)

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

Sungmin is all up on Kyuhyun same way with Kyuhyun, and I don't really have other friends because I spend all my time with you (not complaining). (T-T)

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

Awe, I'm sorry (T-T) I would be there if I could. Promise! _/|\_

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

I know you would. Do you have any friends to hang out with?

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

I used to when I lived here but their off to college now like me. ;P

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

Ohhh, well at least that means I can't be replaced. :p

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

You couldn't be replaced

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

Ok good :D

From: Hyukkie
To: Hae

Haha I gotta go ttyl! ;D

From: Hae
To: Hyukkie

Ok you better byeeee ;)

*AT HYUKJAE'S AUNT AND UNCLE'S HOUSE* Hyukjae's POV

"Hey Wookie. Whatcha doin?" I asked, Wookie is my Cousin he's 17 so about to go to college. We've always been close.

"Oh hi, nothing much. What are you doing?" Wookie asked. "Hello?" He asked as he looked at me weirdly.

"Oh sorry. I was just thinking about somebody." I said as I smiled.

"Ok, here, now. Tell me who you like and who it is. I need background checks." Wookie said as he patted his bed for me to come sit down. Wookie was always SUPER overprotective.

"Wookie I'm 23 I think I can handle my own life. Anyway his name in Lee DongHae. He's 23 and we're basically best friends. He just started hanging out with me about 2 months ago. But we got really close. But I've liked him ever since school started. Sometimes I think he likes me but idk." I said.

"Well what kind of stuff does he do?" Wookie asked.

"Well he texts me a lot. And he gets jealous of this one friend that I have. His name is Yesung and we just kinda clicked. He's been here for about 2 weeks. But Hae gets so quiet and upset. He said "idk why when he's talking to you I want to punch him." And he flirts with me sometimes. And we hang out EVERY Saturday. And he's gay so idk." I said. As I said this it did seem suspicious but I still don't know.

"He has to like you. Or atleast he thinks he might. I don't do that with my best friends." Wookie said.

"We should take a selfie!!!" Wookie said as he took out his phone.

"Send me that." I said as I got up.

"Ok I will. When are you leaving?" Wookie asked.

"Whoa, it's only been 2 days and you want me to leave already? How sad!" I said as I pouted while doing the tears t hand thing. (Sorry don't know how to wright that. ;p)

"Haha no. I'm just wondering. Because I have a surprise!!" Wookie said.

"Really? What is it?!" I said as I got excited.

"I'm going back with you!!! I'm going to transfer schools!!" Wookie said.

"REALLY!??!!" I said as I jumped up and down. I was so excited!!!

"Yeah!!! I can't wait!!! But you never answered my question." Said as he smacked the back of my head.

"Ouch! Were leaving on Sunday. You can live with us we have a guest room." I said as I rubbed the back of my head.

"Yaaaayyy!!!" Wookie said as he hugged me.

"Ca-can't bre-breathe." I said as I was probably turning blue.

"Oh sorry. I'm just so excited!!" Wookie said as he let go.

"No problem." I said as I walked out of the room.

I posted the selfie on instagram. I hardly ever post on instagram.

Before I knew it, it was Sunday. The week went by fast but slow at the same time. I was ready to see Hae. We had talked almost everyday. But I still missed him. I wonder if he missed me?

Donghae's POV *THE DAY HYUKJAE POSTED THE SELFIE*

Who is this guy?! Did he meet a guy??!Did they go on a date?!?! Are they dating?!!? Does he like him?!?! Does he have a boyfriend now?!?!?!

These things are all I could think about the second I saw the picture. Whoever he was if he even dare lay a finger on MY hyukkie... it's game over for this guy. Wait your hyukkie? I don't even know anymore. I think I like him but I just don't know for sure.

It was finally Sunday. I was picking him up from the airport. I missed him so much. I couldn't wait to see him and hug him.

"Flight Gate 32 has just landed." The flight attendant said.

Finally I get to see hyukkie. FINALLY there he is!! I was just about to run up to him when I saw that guy from hyukkie's instagram standing right there next to him with HIS arm around MY Hyukkie's waist.

I froze it's like time stopped. I saw Hyukkie come infront of me but I don't know how anything happened. But... I- I kissed him. It's like anger, jealousy, confusion, and wanting all built up and it just happened. Anthen....... I woke up. And I was sitting an the chairs at gate 32 his plane was about to land.

Why did I have a dream like that? I can't believe I just dreamed that I kissed him. Do I like you or not hyukkie? 
————————————————————
So I know this might be confusing. But I had to be mean but the first kiss is coming soon. Just stick in there.
\(^o^)/