MY MASTER (AYLEO BOWLES)...Sh...

By Naberrie_Skywalker

"I fvck chu Body. Mind. And soul", he says, caressing ma right cheek. I look down staring at the blank floor... More

MAIN CHARACTERS
THE BEGIINNING
💦1
💦2

💦3

3.1K 58 36
By Naberrie_Skywalker

It's been a whole three days since the last sex live and daddy's been taking it easy on me...just a bit though. He lets me stay up watching netflix and sleeps in most times. He lets the other slaves clean the house, do laundry, cook and suck his dick. Recently, he got me new shit too. New clothes, makeup, jewelry and some sneakers. I haven't touch anything cause I don't trust his ass, probably just another means to sugar up to his ass. Also, the doc comes over every noon for my daily check up and medication. That's the one thing I'm actually thankful he did for me. Every other thing to hell with it

Fuck it's been Christmas in July for me.

I giggled at my own joke taking a handful of popcorn. Daddy and his fuckboys were out. A bitch was home alone. When the dogs out, the cats coming out to play and this feline had another kitty cat to hang with. I paused my show and went to the slave section. Daddy didn't want me staying with them cause I'm his favorite "sex doll"-his words, not mine-. Most others bitches were salty bout that but never showed it. When they did, daddy either shot 'em or fucked them unconscious.

I was and still am a fighter, that's what he likes most about me. Apart from being his former hood queen, a story for another time, I was always favored. So believe me when I say, the others have it worst than me.

It's a whole damn sex factory in this bitch. Making me the top doll in this shit.

I twisted the door knob after knocking for the third time with no response, entering my best friends room and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ahhhhhhhh~"

Makayah moans, pushing the dildo deeper into her wet dripping pussy as the new trainees watched in awe and pleasure.

"Rock ya hips back, forth and circular manner, to fit in daddy's cock well. J-just l-like th-this. Ahh fuck~"

Her moans got louder as she did it, the trainees fully turned on started making out with each other. Yes, both are girls. Daddy is straight as a ruler.

I chuckled, sat on the floor and played games on my phone. Daddy got me one,but only has games, music and a few apps. I can't make calls only receive some. By some, him, the fuckboys and Makayah.

"Enjoy the show?", Makayah said sitting beside me with only  a crop top on and her red panties.

"Gurlllllll, you know I ain't into masturbation and shit. You did good though", I replied, smiling widely.

"Me neither. Papi made me do it and look how good they are", she cooed pointing at the two female trainees fingering themselves, moaning loudly.

"You a good ass teacher damn"

"I know gurl. One of the best"

"Anywaysssssss, Daddy and papi are out with the remaining of the fuckboys. Wanna watch a movie and hang?"

"Bih yuh, the fuck we still here for? Mat- papi out and I'm done with all my classes"

Makayah is Mateo's personal sex doll. She and I meet a while after she got kidnapped and brought here. She tried a whole 2 years to escape but finally submitted, we all did. She eventually started doing everything to please Mateo even becoming bisexual just to pleasure him anytime he wants a threesome. Strange shit, but hey her life. She's one of the toughest bitches I've ever meet and the longest one to crack before submitting. Long story short, she's my day one.

"Aye bih, leggo", Makayah was now dressed in booty shorts and a hoodie.

"Y'all don't mess up my floors, clean after you done", she yelled at the two trainees still getting it.

Dang now I wanna join.

We both walked back to my room, hearing gossips for other salty bitches in the house. Especially stokeley's sex doll, her master never touches her and only films her getting fucked but never fucks her. The irony, lol.

After six to seven hours of laughing, cussing, and talking about the movies, the actors and actresses we both fell asleep, knocked out from the booze.

~•~

The gang and I had some motherfuckers who owed us a great deal of cash. We got 'em, killed 'em before and after raping their wives, daughters and sons. Nahmir and Ybnk bi so they had the most fun today, if y'all know what I mean.

I looked at my watch it was already midnight. They boys and I just got home covered in blood and shit. After getting all cleaned, we went our separate ways.

I went to Tay's room to check on her. I opened the door slowly, peeking in the slightly dimmed room. I smile slightly seeing her messy curls in her mouth and some on the shoulder of her best friend.

Mateo's bitch is so weird, like how she get around my crib with them shorts and not get fucked.

I thought amused by Tay's snoring. My lil sexy doll, too bad that's all you can ever be to me.

I closed the door and made my way up to my room

With time she'll heal.

We can't ever go back to how we used to be.

Our love can never be real.

Sighing, I called one of the slaves to suck me off. I got a boner just thinking of her.

This bitch, Mindy, stokeley's doll she white but hood thick white and she suck dick like a fuckin' cock sucker. Not as good as Tay though, Tay got experience

Mindy comes in crawling on her knees with a red lace lingerie and a vibrator up her ass. She does a lil dance for me then gets to work.

All I could think about was Tay's face and my heart ached.

~•~

I heard the door close and i sat up immediately.

"Kayah! Kayah! Wake the fuck up the masters are back", I whisper scream, shaking her hastily.

Fuck fuck fuck. What if he came in here and saw all this mess. I'm so screwed.

"Huh? What the fuck? What time is it?"

"It's fucking past none of ya business get the fuck up bitch"

"Fuck you"

"Papi's back"

"Yeah yeah papi's back. WAIT PAPI'S BACK?! FUCK!", makayah screams, gets dressed and runs like hell to her master's room

She gonna get dick tonight I bet.

I laugh picking up her mickey mouse panties. This bitch is so weird. I cleaned up my room and changed into comfortable clothes. Laying in bed on my phone I was chilling till I heard a knock on the door.

"Please go away I wanna sleep",I whine covering my head with a pillow.

"So a slave can't come greet her master huh"

My fucking heart left my chest to my stomach. I got up, throwing the blankets on the floor and immediately opened the door.

"Forgive me master. Welcome home", I say on my knees.

"Stand up slave", He says walking in and I close the door, leaning on it.

"Come here tay"

Tay? He never calls me that.

"Bitch are you deaf, move the fuck"

....and he's back

I hastily move towards him with my head bowed. He lifts my chin up forcefully and kisses my neck. I bend my head to the side, giving him more access as he kisses down to my chest and my boobs. I let out a soft moan feeling wet as he rubs my clit slowly.

"Bitch I'm thirsty, lay on the bed. Shorts off. Head down. Ass up."

I do as told, horny as ever. I haven't been touched in three days and I honestly miss it.

Excepting to feel a cock in my pussy, i feel his tongue instead and I let out a long ass moaning.

"Fu~fuck~"

I grip the bed sheets tighter as he tongue fucks my pussy hard, fast and deep. Moaning like a whole damn mess. The hold he has on me it's hard to break. I'm submitting slowly and he spreads my legs acting my clit as well.

"Daddy ple-please can I c-cum?"

"Cum for me babygirl. I want to satisfy my thirst"

That was it, I came even before he could finish. Screaming on top of my lungs as he smacks my ass hard.

"Whatchu supposed to say slave?"

Biting my lips I reply, "thank you daddy"

shesdifficult

Boom!❤️ Makayah is in the mm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 54.3K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 33.1K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
407K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...