💦1

Ayo -um I mean- daddy drags me all the way to the basement as he pulls my curly bush, groaning at the fact it's hard to grip such a mane. Ignoring my screams and pleas Ayo quickens his pace and tells me to shut up or suck his dick...I rather shut up than suck that thootpick you call I dick, I thought smirking as my head bumps into yet another furniture piece in the hallway.

He let's go of my hair when we reach the stairs, smacking my ass in the process. I whimper lowly not wanting to get into more shit than I'm already in. All this just 'cause of three drops of disgusting sperm. I bit my lips hard, bowing my head feeling him squat down to my level on the floor.

"Slave..."

I didn't reply. I didn't know how too.

"SLAVE!"

He screams and I wince backing away from him, replying, "Yes master?"

"Finally, I thought chu was deaf now. Good to know ian waste my money on that ass. Stand dafuq up", he growls through his clenched teeth.

Well bitch I might as well be, you scream like a girl.

Bowing my head deeper I apologise for my actions, feeling a wet substance on my face. Just peachy, I apologise and he spits on me😑.

"Why in freaking hell chu still doing on the damn floor whore?", He says pulling my hand, throwing me down the long fleet of stairs.

I scream so loudly, feeling the air leave my lungs. My head hits the ground with a huge thud and my body instantly goes numb. I hear slight ringing in my ears and he commands me to get prepared before he gets down there. Phew, saved by the door bell.

I slowly but surely stand up, using the walls to support my body, making my way to the toture room. Second door to the right of his huge basement which leads to his trap house, bank safe, drug stash and weaponry.

I sigh and slide down the unlocked door, placing my head on my knees as I sob quietly. The damn door is locked and he's gonna blame me for it.

Precisely half an hour later, I hear voices. Not one, not two but four -scratch that, five- different yet very farmilar irritating voices. I push myself to stand up to lean on the door, as the voices get closer.

I bow low as my eyes confirm the owners of each voices. Mateo, Malak, Nahmir, Ybnk and last but not the least, my beloved master, Ayoleo.

"Damn she's still so sexy", Malak says whistling and squeezes my ass.

"Well boy, you know I fvck her right", my master replied. Don't flatter yourself, I only moan not to get in trouble, I giggle softly shaking my head.

"What's so funny pretty thang?", Nahmir grips my chin to lift my face up. My eyes are glued to the ground as I reply, "it's nothing sir.". He caresses my cheek smirking at me. Pig, y'all can't go one second without staring at my boobs.

"Anyways slave, didn't I tell you to get prepared for me?"

"The door is locked master, I couldn't get in."

"Then next time get your ass up the damn stairs and ask for the keys bitch. Understand?"

"Yes daddy"

I move away leaning on the wall as daddy opens the door. I instantly get weak, scared and numb all over again. Calm down summer, you've gone through this before. You can do this again. My mind was a war zone and I didn't hear daddy calling me, until Mateo gripped my hands putting me on his shoulder and harshly placing me on the table. I gasp and wince in pain, feeling the tears return to the brim of my eyes

"Strip slut", Mateo growls washings his hands. Hurtful, I'm not filthy asshole.

"Yes sir". I reply and do as told, laying back down.

All the boys surrounded the table. If looks could fuck someone,I'll be having multiple orgnasms by now. They all stared like a hawk at my nude figure, each biting and licking their lips. I scrunched my face in disgust for a brief moment before showing a flirterous seductively smile, spreading my legs and receiving a groan from my master.

"Well slave, your punishment this time isn't going to be whips or anything to harmful on your pretty skin. However, my Bros over here are quite hardened"

I simply nod my head, knowing where he was heading too. Gang banging me,oh goodie. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"One rule, don't cum until we all do"

Then my heart stopped. Flithy asshole. I bowed my head and replied, "yes daddy"

The boys all laughed as they undressed themselves. I looked up at the ceiling, trying to compose myself. Imaging good thoughts of my parents, my siblings and my best friend. All our happy memories, from the New years to Christmas events and simple family dinner. I open my eyes, blinking the tears away as some run down my brown skinned cheeks. I do not shed tears of fear or pain, rather of anger and hatred for the man I onced loved. The man I fell deeply in love with or I thought I did. The man who promised me the world and gave me nothing but empty words.

I clenched my jaw and tightened my hands into fists as I started sobbing uncontrollably not caring if they heard me or not. I could hear them screaming to tell me to shut up, instead my eyes turned red the more they screamed.

I choked on my own spit, sitting up straight and looking straight forward at the man who clawed his way into my heart. I put one feet on the ground, the other one followed suit. I walked slowly but steadily not breaking eye contact with the man's shocked face and anger feeled hazel eyes that once showed me only love.

Ignoring the deadly shocked glares from the other four boys, I wrap my hands tightly around the waist of my ex-lover. I felt him tense as I looked up at him with so much anger and quietly spoke with all the courage i could, "M-master, if you ever did love me, if those six years of us being together, our unborn child, the very first time you asked me to be yours, ever meant anything to you....", At this point I was on my knees gripping his legs. He's still such a palm tree. I looked up at him, seeing his face soften slightly then I continued, "....then please daddy, don't let them fuck me. I gave you my purity and only you fucks me. Don't degrade me any fruther than you already have. Don't turn me into the whore you always call me....", I stopped when he lifted his right hand to silence me.

I heard slight mumbling, my eyes turned and I saw nothing but black afterwards.

Apologise for updating so late. Next chapter coming up later. Enjoy! Sorry for errors

shesdifficult