💦2

I've been hoping, somebody loves you in the ways I couldn't.
Somebody's taking care of all the mess I've made.
Someone you don't have to change.
I've been hoping someone will you love. Let me go.

~Halliee StanField.

Movements and Sounds.

Whispers and Hounds.

My eyes are sealed shut refusing to even move a single eye lid as my eyeballs struggle to keep up with the numerous cells from my brain. Although, my eyeballs are still turning frantically, struggling to open each of it's lids to see the light once more. To get rid of this darkness once and for all.

"Fuck. Shit, she's waking up~..."

I squint my brows in utter confusion, whilst my head moves from side to side in distress and pain. My eyes slowly flutter open and right now darkness seems like a better place to remain in than the light.

As my eyes widen as to what seems like a nightmare than a reality, I whimper loudly and tierdly. My brain tries to grasp the situation at hand. I suddenly choke, feeling my throat full and hoarse.

Finally, my first sense organ regains its functions. My eyes widen in shock and horror releazing a male's genital, a huge thick black cock is dangerously deep at the back of my throat. Trying to look a way from such horror, my head moves to my left side to see yet another cock in between my other sense organ, the organ of touch, the skin of my hand is stroking a fairly lighter and thinner cock with the aid of the male's hands.

"Stop moving bitch~"

A grumpy, yet hoarse groan comes from my right side. To my dismay, I take a quick glance to see my other hand carrying out the same function as my left.

"Damn for a whore, you're so damn tight~"

A male to my front moans loudly, sounding slightly as a female as he screws the biggest cock in my tight asshole like a screwdriver trying to get the nail in it's piece of wood. The slight difference is, the screwdriver is a freaking sex addict.

I moan at the top of my voice feeling a long, thick and big cock hit my g-spot five times in a row, hard fast and deep.

"Don't fucking cum till we do slave. If you don't want another round"

Just hearing his voice. My heart ached and my body was fully awake. All my memories came flooding in my mind like a damn tsunami.

I heard slight mumbling, my eyes turned and I saw nothing but black afterwards.

After a while, I felt my body being lifted up and placed on a wooden frame. My stomach flat on the surface, my head down, my legs tied a little bit off the ground to both sides of the wall and my hands in chains.

"Stupid Tay, Tay my sweet sexy doll. Ya know daddy hates it when you beg if he doesn't tell you too", My master pats my mane of curls whilst using the other to lift my chin to meet his dark eyes. The ones that held so much love for me a while back and it's now filled with hate.

"I-I ap-apologize", I whispered, submitting. All the will power in me is slightly diminished, hearing his friends laugh their asses off.

The grip on my curls tighten ad Masters spites in my eye, "You apologize to whom slave?"

I look down, fighting back the teras forming at the brim of my eyes. "I apologise m-master", I reply with disgust and anger. He heard it, they all did. The laughter ceased, all eyes on me and my master simply smirked feeling amused by my "spunk"-or so he called it-, after kissing my lips roughly he took a sit in his arm chair.

"Have fun guys. She's all yours". He lit a blunt and turned on the camera, the light showing red, meant it's live on PornHub.Com at the moment

Oh fuck me. Live again. Fuck my life, I thought sadly, bowing my head further using my curls as a shield from my face.

"Wuzzgood y'all, it's your favorite sex doll, Tay and she's been a naughty lil thang". Master speaks facing the camera at himself, after wearing his mask and adjusting his beards.

"Wow, slut you already have 500 views on your live in less than 30 minutes.", Mateo chuckles, removing his boxers completely.

"You right bro. Damn it's usually more than that, niggas probably drunk and passed out. Anywaysssssss y'all, our naughty doll is gonna be gang banged as her punishment."

I just sigh not moving an inch feeling them touch me everywhere.

"Let the punishment begin", Master said, facing the camera away from him and towards I and the four other fuckboys.

At the third round I was close to passing out with cum and sweat all over me. I felt degraded while they enjoyed themselves. I closed my eyes hoping for it to be all over soon. Sadly, darkness couldn't still consume me.

I was flipped once again in another position as Master fucked my pussy raw with no condom, Mateo showed my asshole no mercy, Nahmir fucked my mouth dry, Ybnk made my fingers numb from stroking his cock vigorously and Malak dislocated my thumb from rubbing his tip at the paced he wanted.

"This pussy still feels so good, after four cocks have fucked it raw huh", master moaned smacking my ass cheeks hard.

Oh so it's the fifth round huh, I thought.

"Look at the camera slut, beg for daddy's cum", Nahmir groaned, pulling his cock out my mouth, placing it directly on my lips as I gasp for air.

"Scream slave! Now"

Master went so deep and stayed there making me do as told.

"F-fuck pl-please f-fill my m-mouth wi-with yo-your c-cum"

"Good girl, Swallow every single drop"

Daddy moved again and I arched my back deeper my eyes looking straight at the camera

"Fuck~"

All three fuckboys, Nahmir, Malak and Ynbk came in my mouth and both hands. The three boys fell on the floor panting non stop with smirks of pleasure on their faces as their cocks all became relieved.

"Ooooouuuuu shit slut, I'm so close", Mateo moaned, pounded my asshole and spreads my legs wider.

Master flipped us, into yet another sexual position. Him relaxed below me. "Ride daddy slave", I did as told as he played with my boobs and Mateo finally came in my ass pulling my curls. He kept going for a lil while till he came again and sat on the floor licking his lips then smacks my ass.

I whimper, trying not to cry.

When will this end.

"Aye beat that pussy up bro"

"Fuck her senseless yo"

"Have no mercy, fuck the slut"

"Ayee Ayo, getting pussy"

Mateo, Nahmir and Ybnk cheered. Mateo held the camera towards my face and that turned me on even more.

Master sat up, making me straddle his lap and ride easier. I've been holding back from cumming for hours and I came moaning, screaming and drooling. I came so much, the boys cheering turned into a siren.

Master whispered huskily in my ears gripping my waist tightly, he said "I love the way you ride daddy's dick. My kids better be as beautiful as you".

Then he threw me off his lap unto the cold floor. He took some more pictures of me with his phone and Mateo stopped the live.

They all wore their clothing, ate some snacks, got drunk and left me on the cold floor.

"Leave the bitch, she sleeps naked tonight"

I heard the door close as the voices left. Few minutes later, someone carried me and my lips smiled softly.

"Thank you, Ma-master".

shesdifficult

You welcome ❤️