THE BEGIINNING

The cold wind sends multiple shivers up my spine from the huge storm that came out of nowhere. I'm sure the news report said sunny with a a chance of a light shower, that weather forecaster should be fired cause she got his favourite jordans wet and now he's gonna kill me. Great. Just peachy.

Pulling my hood over my bush of a hair, I speed walk towards the house. I rather catch a cold or any cold related disease than receive punishment. I still got the scars, what he calls medals of my bad behavior from the previous night. Just cause I called the palm tree ass looking dead hair nigga his damn name instead of "daddy", tf with that shit he ain't involved with ma birth, so fvck he daddy for😕.

A whole year I've been with this nigga, who would have thought by now I'll learn my lesson. Mane fvck a lesson, if anybody should be daddy its me cause I put on with he's shit😌. My body might be weak compared to his, my mind always been my strong suit.

The green light goes off, showing the human red light as I cross the road and enter our neighborhood. My speed walk turns to a walk with my hands buried in my pockets. Nigga got me putting on booty shorts and a bra😑. The street lights flick on and off, damn thus place so quiet both day and night. I purposely walk back slowly taking in my surroundings, damn what type of neighborhood got no neighbours then that makes it just a hood. Eh i know it was a dry joke so sue me😐.

Making a right turn, the huge gates of hell come to view. Why don't I escape now? I could've have been far away from this place at some police station right now. Trust me within time all will be revealed. Then at that time, your opinion will change considering the fact I'm not dumb, ju-just sca-scared. I stop in my tracks bracing myself for impact. He's gonna be so pissed and I know I'm gonna get it tonight, I thought to myself opening the door to fall flat on the ground a second later.

"Where tf have you been? You put off your tracker huh!", Ayleo yells as he slaps me hard.

"I-i went to deliver the message and no I didn't the battery died", I reply trying to get up and therefore I'm slapped again😑.

"WHO TF TOLD YOU TO TALK BACK BITCH. THE DAMN BATTERY DIED CAUSE YOU PURPOSELY DIDN'T CHARGE IT"

"Don't yell at me", I whisper and avoid eye contact.

"Come again. Chu say sum?"

"Yes tf I did. I said and repeat don't yell at me", I yell.

Huge mistake. I get up to run like my life depends on it which it does. I hear his footsteps echo like thunder coming in contact with the tiles, I refuse to look back even for a second. I made my way to his room, locked the door and used his couches to form a barricade. His phone where tf is it, I search everywhere and nun. Damn he's good.

"You're really fun chu know that my dearest Tay"

I freeze as he just used my doll name.

"You stupid. Deadass forgot I have spare keys for every room and the couches light", he says and chuckles loudly.

My legs go weak and my eyes widen with tears at their brim as his breathe fans ma neck. My heart falls to my stomach knowing I can't sweet talk my way outta this one.

"Tay. My lil bitch, chu ass lucky I'm calm cause I've taking ma pills so daddy's nice a bit. Chu grateful?"

"Y-yes ay-daddy"

His hands rub my whole body, inhaling my scent causing me to let out a small moan before he pulls away.

"C'mere babygirl"