💦3

It's been a whole three days since the last sex live and daddy's been taking it easy on me...just a bit though. He lets me stay up watching netflix and sleeps in most times. He lets the other slaves clean the house, do laundry, cook and suck his dick. Recently, he got me new shit too. New clothes, makeup, jewelry and some sneakers. I haven't touch anything cause I don't trust his ass, probably just another means to sugar up to his ass. Also, the doc comes over every noon for my daily check up and medication. That's the one thing I'm actually thankful he did for me. Every other thing to hell with it

Fuck it's been Christmas in July for me.

I giggled at my own joke taking a handful of popcorn. Daddy and his fuckboys were out. A bitch was home alone. When the dogs out, the cats coming out to play and this feline had another kitty cat to hang with. I paused my show and went to the slave section. Daddy didn't want me staying with them cause I'm his favorite "sex doll"-his words, not mine-. Most others bitches were salty bout that but never showed it. When they did, daddy either shot 'em or fucked them unconscious.

I was and still am a fighter, that's what he likes most about me. Apart from being his former hood queen, a story for another time, I was always favored. So believe me when I say, the others have it worst than me.

It's a whole damn sex factory in this bitch. Making me the top doll in this shit.

I twisted the door knob after knocking for the third time with no response, entering my best friends room and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ahhhhhhhh~"

Makayah moans, pushing the dildo deeper into her wet dripping pussy as the new trainees watched in awe and pleasure.

"Rock ya hips back, forth and circular manner, to fit in daddy's cock well. J-just l-like th-this. Ahh fuck~"

Her moans got louder as she did it, the trainees fully turned on started making out with each other. Yes, both are girls. Daddy is straight as a ruler.

I chuckled, sat on the floor and played games on my phone. Daddy got me one,but only has games, music and a few apps. I can't make calls only receive some. By some, him, the fuckboys and Makayah.

"Enjoy the show?", Makayah said sitting beside me with only  a crop top on and her red panties.

"Gurlllllll, you know I ain't into masturbation and shit. You did good though", I replied, smiling widely.

"Me neither. Papi made me do it and look how good they are", she cooed pointing at the two female trainees fingering themselves, moaning loudly.

"You a good ass teacher damn"

"I know gurl. One of the best"

"Anywaysssssss, Daddy and papi are out with the remaining of the fuckboys. Wanna watch a movie and hang?"

"Bih yuh, the fuck we still here for? Mat- papi out and I'm done with all my classes"

Makayah is Mateo's personal sex doll. She and I meet a while after she got kidnapped and brought here. She tried a whole 2 years to escape but finally submitted, we all did. She eventually started doing everything to please Mateo even becoming bisexual just to pleasure him anytime he wants a threesome. Strange shit, but hey her life. She's one of the toughest bitches I've ever meet and the longest one to crack before submitting. Long story short, she's my day one.

"Aye bih, leggo", Makayah was now dressed in booty shorts and a hoodie.

"Y'all don't mess up my floors, clean after you done", she yelled at the two trainees still getting it.