Harry Styles is babysitting m...

Per CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth's life isn't picture perfect. Living with her mom as her dad left when she was small. Her mom is al... Més

Chapter 1 - Dad's back
Chapter 3 - First day with my 'new babysitter'
Chapter 4 - The Deal
Chapter 5 - Drama night
Chapter 6 - The world war 3: American vs British
Chapter 7 - Shopping day
Chapter 8 - The worst party ever
Chapter 9 - Sparks fly
Chapter 10- The kiss
Chapter 11 - Telling the feelings
Chapter 12 - The first non- date
Chapter 13 - The best best friend ever.
Chapter 14 - More than this
Chapter 15 - Another day
Chapter 16 - Moving on
Chapter 17 - We are official
Chapter 18 - (DDD) Dad-Daughter Day
Chapter 19 - Amazing day
Chapter 20 - Live while we're young
Chapter 21 - Not such good first impressions.
Chapter 22 - Happy ONE MONTH
Chapter 23 - It can't be over...
Chapter 24 - Move on?
Chapter 25 - It's what you do to me
Chapter 26 - We didn't make this through
Chapter 27 - Ellie's back.
Chapter 28 - You've got a girl at home
Chapter 29 - You lied
Chapter 30 - I just love the little prick.
Chapter 31 - Now they know about us
Epilogue.

Chapter 2 - The cupcake accident

15.2K 221 19
Per CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth’s POV.

“A sister?” I asked as I found out about an unpleasant present that was waiting for me in London. “A evil step sister and a evil step mother?...Maybe there is the second sister and I will be like Cinderella…but without Prince Charming!” I yelled

“Elizabeth stop panic please, Nicolle and Eve aren’t bad at all, you just watched  too much movies!”  I raised my eyebrows at him

“Movies are based on real life! And why didn’t you tell me this when we were at home?’’

“I am telling you now!”

“Charles! It’s not the same! If I knew I wouldn’t came!”

“That’s why I tell you now! And don't call me Charles...I am your dad!” I didn’t see him for the half of my life, and now he is just telling me I have  step sister and  a step mother in England, and I though he wants to spend the time with me, he lost 14 years…Hellooo?!  I am still his daughter! I knew I didn’t need to come with him!

“I need a parachute!” I said to dad, I was angry, and mad on him.

“For what?” he asked confused

“To jump off the plane!” I replied sarcastically, and this was my last words for whole trip. We took the first class, pretty cool, but I don’t like the luxuries. I though about Kevin, did he saw I am missing? Don ‘t think so, he is spending his time with his sex bomb Chelsea at a cool party with the football players,  he isn’t like them…he is different.  But a summer with that fools and he will be just like them…eww creepy picture.  Soon the plane landed, and two fake bitches where shaving hands to my dad,  but their smiles went down, when they saw me. They hoped I wouldn’t come.

“Hi my darlings!” dad said kissing them on cheeks.

“This is my daughter, Elizabeth…Elizabeth this is Nicolle” he said pointing to the young one, “And this is her mother Ave.” the old blond bitch that  made me  a death glare. Somebody is not that happy that I came. Don’t worry Miss…one week and I will return home, leaving you all to live your happy family life, that I never had. This though made me to look at my dad…he is such a…JERK! Changing me and my mom for these… I don’t have words. We sat in the limo. Everybody was on their phones, Nicolle gossiping, her mom speaking about a new collection and my dad about work.  I looked at my phone, no new messages. I realized that nobody is waiting for me in New York as in England, so I haven’t a big choice.

“We are home!” my dad said when the limo stopped in front of a big white house. This house is so big. And the back garden is like the park near my New York flat.

“Not for all!” said Nicolle on a stupid tone, putting her eyes on me.

“And what this is supposed to mean?” I asked confused

“It’s means you to take all your things and move your ass back to New York!”

“I haven’t enter in this house and you tell me to go back…don’t worry I won’t be here for long. “ I said looking  in her eyes with disgust she is just a little annoyed girl that things she is the princess of the England.

“Let me show your room.” Dad said as he took my bags and went upstairs “Here!” he opened me the first door of a long hall. The room was big, bright with a lot of windows just like I dreamed. There was a bed near a big window as I can look at the stars.

“Do you like it?”

“Yeah, thanks.” I said calm. Trying to keep the enthusiasm for myself, if I will show it, he will think I sorry him.

“And this is not all. Tonight is your first feast, there will be a lot of young people so you can make friends, this dress is yours.” He said putting me a white dress on the bed, and left. Is he serious? I don’t even want to go tonight there. For what?   

I checked out my twitter, face-book and some covers I updated on  You-Tube. Then my computer  blocked on Kevin’s photo, his eyes… smile. I took this photo two months ago, we were in park, walking with his dog…A tear went down, the moment  was ruined because of the knock  at my door.

“Enter!”

“Sorry miss Elizabeth, your dad said you to be ready in a hour”

“Of course I will be.” I said while taping my new tweet.”Sorry but who are you?”

“Pardon, I forgot to tell, I am the driver, Nicolas.”

“Nice to meet you, and never call me Miss Elizabeth, Beth it’s better.” I smiled. when he exited my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID, of course I was hoping Kevin will call...but too good to be real it was Mom.

"Hey"

"How was your trip?" my mom missed me I could hear it in her voice, and I miss her too...yeah she may have her parts, but she understands me and she was near me through all this.

"I have a step sister and a step mother...."

"What? Pity you....sweetheart if you want to come home, you are welcomed."

"Thanks mom." she was about to hang up, but I stopped her "Mom"

"Yes?"

"Did Kevin come to see me?"

"NO...sorry sweaty, I know how much you love that boy but- no. Maybe you need to forget him already." I took a deep breath, mom was right.

"Yeah, mom...I will think about it. I need to go. Love you."

"Me too."

“Lizzie, are you ready?” my dad entered the room…he was shocked as I was still in my skinny jeans and black t-shirt with the inscription 'I ROCK!' “Obviously…not. Elizabeth I told you to be ready!"

I nodded.

“Look…” he said and took a deep breath to keep calm “I will say Nicolas to drive you, when you will be ready…but not for long.”

“Mhm…” I shake my head and continue  looking at Kevin’s photo with Chelsea that he updated 20 minutes ago. I need to close, and began to prepare for  tonight’s stupid party. I looked at this stupid dress and threw it on the bed, I took a pair of red skinny jeans, a black  and a black pair of Toms. Got my phone and headphones and went down.

“Miss Elizabeth? Do you know where are you going?” Nicolas asked while driving, looking at my outfit. Call me crazy but I am not gonna put a dress on. Never!

“I don’t care, I just want back in New York.” I said looking through the window at all this buildings, elegance and stupid brands, of course not for all. I can’t understand people that care about others opinion. I want to live my life, and this opinion maybe is making me a nerd and not a popular chick. I don’t like  parties where people suck their faces, or boring stuff with dress code as today’s party. I like concerts, I heard that “Yellowcard” will come in England, I won’t loose the opportunity. 

“We are here, miss Eli…eee… Beth.”

I got off the car, and their comes the boring party, I could observe a lot of girls wearing tight dresses and high heels, and boys that are dressed like penguins with white shirts, and black jackets.

“Elizabeth, Oh my God! What the hell are you wearing?” Dad asked angry

“Clothes.” I replied simply

“Do you know where you are now? Do you see somebody looking like you?”

“Mom always say I need to be original, and if you tried to know me better, you would know that I don’t wear dresses. It’s like my only rule.” I replied sarcastically, he didn’t say anything more.  Mmmm... cupcakes, a good thing here, tasty food. I took a cupcake with a lot of pink cream, and wanted to go to take to drink, just somebody came on my way, and all the cream of my cupcake was on his jacket.

“Look what you’ve done!” I said frustrated looking at my cupcake without cream, it was the last one.

“I can say the same.” He replied on the same tone. I got away my eyes from the cupcake and look at the person that destroyed it. A young man, with curly brown hair, dressed like a penguin and having pink cream on his jacket, he needs to say thanks my cream makes him different from other suites it looks like they buy it in the same shop at sales. “Maybe you will say sorry?”  he continued, as I stared at him.  From where I know this face? It's something familiar.

“For what? My cupcake is without cream because of you, and it was the last one.”

“And my jacket is ruined, and it was exclusive.”

“For me it’s looking the same as others.”

“For me you are looking like you don’t belong here.”

“I don’t.”  I replied calm

“I see, do you even know where are you?”

“At a stupid party, talking to a fool that made my cupcake without cream, and waiting to go home.” I said sarcastically

“First: it’s not a stupid party, it’s just boring here, Second:  I am not a fool... I don’t talk to people with small intellect.” Did he told that I have small intellect? This means war.

“Did you just…?’’ I was interrupted by his friend

“Hey Harry, What’s the matter?”he asked

“Nothing special.”   Harry is his name, I will know…

Harry’s friend looked at me and smiled “Hi, I am Louis…and you are?”

“Elizabeth. Nice to meet you Louis.’’ I smirked, he was kind of gentle not like his friend.

“Harry, what  is on your jacket?” he laughed and put some cream on his finger and tasted it. “Mmmm strawberry.”

“It  destroyed my jacket.” Harry said annoyed

“Whatever, I don’t like it. It’s too firm” Louis laughed, I think I like this guy.  Plus he wasn’t dress like a penguin, a cute white shirt with blue lines on it. And without old-fashion jackets.

“Me too.” I said, as I wanted to remember them I am still here.

“Give me high five bro.” said Louis with a creepy voice. I laughed.

“So do you know who we are?” asked Harry in a self confident tone

“Ummm…just random guys that came to the party.” I answered as the question was too stupid

“We are the members of one direction.” They both said, making stupid smiles like on the photos of these magazines.

“You are the reason of that fan girls that screamed and ruined my moment of listening my Simple Plan. I officially hate you.” I said mad, like accusing them for what they did. They looked confused.

“Wait you didn’t hear of us?!” asked Louis shocked

“Not much. I don’t even know your songs.”  I raised my eyebrows

“That one with ‘that what makes you beautiful…Nananana’”

“Nooo.” I rolled my eyes. What music is this? Na-Na- Na??

“But we are in top!” Louis added indignant

“And I didn’t hear of you.”

“Excuse me.” Louis went away

And again me and Harry, we looked at each other, and he smirked and looked down. So this is the arrogant and self confident Harry from One Direction. what did girls found attractive in him?

“You’re friend is cute, not like you.” I said

“And your sister is  beauty…not like you.” He replied sarcastically looking at Nicolle, I gave him a death glare

“My STEP-sister..” I put the accent on ‘step’ “is a bitch…” I continued

“Who’s the bitch here?” Nicolle came from behind. Crap!

“She s…” Harry couldn’t continue his sentence as covered his mouth with my hand.

“Nobody.” I fake smiled, and got my hand away from Harry’s mouth

“Can we talk?’’ asked Nicolle nice, but I was really afraid of her tone, it mean trouble. We got away.

“First don’t come near me because you are dressed horrible, and second Harry likes me so don’t say shit about me, Okay? Because in a week or two I will date him. And third: it’s our word you don’t belong here, so took the plane and go back to your China town!” Wow, and I though she would be more angry, her words of leaving this place are making me to stay longer. I evil smiled

“Okay.” I turned around. And went to got something to drink.

“Having fun?” dad asked, as he came from behind. Why are everybody coming from behind? Do you want to scare me that much?

“NO!” I replied bored

“So…you are having fun with that guy …Harry. Good boy… Glad you made friends.” Didn’t he just hear I said I am not having fun.

“He is not my friend. Never! He is a fool, that destroyed my cupcake.” I said innocent, trying to convince dad, whatever he was on his mind, and with the idea that Harry is my friend. Don’t care. I sat on the sofa, and looked how they all act being friendly and happy. My attention was on Louis, I don’t know what but something about this boy attracts me, and this is not just his smile but something more.  Oh, no. He observed how I was staring at him, he smiled and wave. Why did I need to look at him? He will think that I am a stalker. As I had nothing else to do, I checked my face book account on phone. And there was Kevin, that’s the reason I liked Louis, he looks like Kevin and acts like him, but I don’t need the copy, the only original Kevin…

Harry’s  POV.

“Sir’ I appreciate your suggestion, but me and your daughter, we aren’t friends, just strangers that met after an accident, and I think we will never be friends because of the different opinions about life.”

“I don’t care, I want you to show her London, stay with her…Charlotte is busy with school stuff and college and some more classes. So she has no time. And as  your tour ended, I talked to your producer, and manager and he said you are free and they allowed you to stay with Elizabeth.”

“Excuse me? She is like 16 years old and she needs a babysitter?” I asked with sarcasm

“Not a babysitter, but a friend that will show her England…I will pay you.” More money, good mood. So I can accept this, plus I really don’t have something to do. And I can be closer to Nicolle, the only problem will be Elizabeth. So this is her name....

“How much?”

“A lot, don’t worry superstar…this is the address.” He was writing a address on the napkin. “Tomorrow, at 10.”

“OK, non problem.” I hear money. I smiled, I am not a materialist but how I said I need more money. And I don’t think she is that bad…even if she hates me, and my music and I don’t like her too for hating my music and destroying my jacket, but we will get over… I think…or not? Oh my God. Why did I accept?

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

364K 6.8K 43
The whole world may think of Harry Styles as 1/5 of the world-famous boyband, One Direction; but for Brooklyn Pierce, he's just the boy who used to w...
160 0 13
This is a One Direction fan fiction I wrote a very long time ago so please don't hate if it's terrible. I wrote this when Danielle and Liam were dati...
9.5K 311 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...
228K 4.8K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...