Runaway Maple leaf

By _FandomLover332_

The country's move in with their 'family's' for a year to see how they would react to each other after living... More

Welcome to my nightmare... I mean home.
Meetings, and the pain filled weeks.
Unexpected guest in Italy!
Safe, safe from my family.
Pasta, pizza, wurst and..... Pancakes!
Hot days + sweating Canadians = Beach party
Comfort and World meeting plans
World meeting...... CANADA!!!
Family drama taken one step to far
Coma, and pains of a real family.
Awaken, not there.... but still here
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!!
Returned, and rage of the Canadian Viking!
Look into the past of Canadian history! Home and a real family!

The three blonds get a reality check! -Warning broken 4th wall (:<-

2.2K 59 62
By _FandomLover332_

(America's Pov)

I was sitting in my boss's office, watching him pace the floor. I looked at the ground not wanting to be here but Germany and the other nations sent me back to America, Francis back to France, and Iggy to England. We are all getting scolded by our bosses for what we did to Mattie..er Canada.

If I see Canada again I'll try to be better!! Wait why should I do better! I'm the Hero! It should be him apologising to me for getting us into trouble with our bosses when we did nothing to him!

~Warning a -not so- innocent American wall breaks~

"AMERICA YOU STUPID HOSER!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT HURTING MY CUTE AND AMAZING COUNTRY OR THINK ABOUT HIM AT ALL!!!" A loud voice shouted.

My boss and I looked up to see a girl wearing black leggings, a black X-large Hogwarts hoodie that went down to her mid thigh. Her fiery blue eyes were behind red rectangular glasses- glaring at me-, her shoulder length dirty blond hair was pulled back to a small ponytail. She held a hockey stick and looked more scarier than Russia in the Cold war.

"Oh hello Miss FandomLover, what brings you here?" the President asked.

She smiled sweetly showing her perfectly straight white teeth, then glared at me.

"I'm here to take America to my 'Special' room for.... refinement.... or whatever the word is that I'm thinking of..." FandomLover said, looking at the roof for a moment before shrugging.

My boss nodded, I then saw that I was being dragged away by the familiar Canadian.

"Wait I don't want to go with you!! You Crazy Kid!!"

SMACK!!

"I'm not a Child, you brat!!!" She growled at me.

I froze in fear.

"One Hoser down two more Hosers to go!" She cheered.

(England's Pov)

I was standing in front of my Queen as she looked at me with disappointment. I didn't feel ashamed about what I did to my colony, the queen let a soft sigh pass into the empty air.

"Arthur, what pushed you to hurt Matthew? This isn't like you at all Arthur... I'm very disappointed with and your actions." She scolded.

I was about to respond when a knock echoed through the room.

"Come in!" the Queen called out.

The door opened to reveal a girl with a pressed black dress pants, black high heels, a black button down long sleeved shirt with a collar and a black bow tie( I love black and other colours).  Her hair was straightened and had a dark blue headband that help show off her side bangs, red rectangular glasses didn't do much to shield me from her cold glare. There was anger in her blue eyes that made me shiver in fear.

"Hello Queen Elizabeth,.... England." She greeted the Queen with kindness and spat my name.

"Oh hello my dear, what can I do for you to day?" my boss greeted, a soft smile on her lips.

"Well I would like to take England here to my 'Special' room to... teach him a lesson on messing with my country." The girl said, a dark gleam was in her eyes.

My boss looked at me and I could tell that she was thinking about the offer.

"I don't think you have the right kid." I spoke up.

The girl smiled at me but I could tell that it was forced.

"Oh you must be Miss. FandomLover, Oh then of course you can take Arthur here." 

I turned and looked at her with shock, just because of a name and I am being taken somewhere without my permission!

"Thank you ma'am." FandomLover said.

Bowing before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the room. I shouted at the child to release me but I soon found myself tied up and shoved into a car.

"Iggy?" I looked up to see Alfred tied up.

"Shut it you Hosers!" The girl snapped.

"Okay, Ivan onto France for our last Hoser then to my 'Special' room!"

Alfred and I shivered at the tone of her voice and at her and Russia laughing together.

(Francis Pov)

I was sitting in front of my boss, watching as he paced in front of me. I looked down at the ground with a small amount of shame. I confess I do feel bad for what I did but that what Canada gets for standing by Arthur when he was a colony.

There was a knock on the door and my boss glared at me before walking to the door and answering it.

"Bonjour Madame." he greeted.

"Bonjour sir." a soft but strong voice greeted.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw a dirty blond girl standing in the doorway. I saw that her hair was straightened with her bangs braided to the side. Blue eyes hidden behind red rectangular glasses, I noticed that they had a speck of yellow that was noticeable  at a certain angle.

Her outfit was a black wool lace long sleeved shirt that was baggy on her, she had a black tank top underneath it. Black leggings, light blue short shorts that had a white belt with a music bar on it. She had black combats on that went up to her mid caff. 

'Wow she is Très belle' I thought.

"Oh! Then go right ahead, Francis can use a good lesson." my boss said.

"Merci beaucoup sir." The girl said.

She walked over to me and grabbed my arm and thoughts were running through my mind, something that Arthur would yell at me for. I must have been in a daze cause next thing I knew I was in a car with Arthur, and Alfred with my hands tied behind my back.

I saw the girl get into the passenger seat next to... Russia.

'Oh this isn't good.' I thought.

"Ivan time to show these Hosers what it means to mess with my sweet Mattpatt." She giggled.

I glanced at the two blonds and I saw fear in their eyes.

(Author's Pov)

Ivan and I had smirks on our faces as we dragged the three screaming nations into my 'special' room which was really a room that is pink with Felix, Netalia, and Carlos in there waiting, along with Feli and Romano's Mafia men.

I was very happy to do this for Mattpatt, Ludwig was the one to ask me to do this.

"Ivan I am going to go tell Ludwig that they are being dealt with... oh and make them suffer for their selfishness as well." I said with a smile.

"Da!" Ivan said.

I watched him go into the room and closed the door. I giggled and left to go to the park were I knew Ludwig and the others were at.

~Hetalia~

I hear sounds of laughter in the distance and then I saw a group of people some sitting down others were running around, having fun. I spotted Ludwig and walked up to him sat next to him. Feli saw me and waved, I waved back to the happy Italian.

"So, how did it go?" Ludwig asked.

"Well let's just say that by the time they are done France, England and America won't be able to look at Matthew the same way again... cause they will be to busy screaming in their sleeps." I said.

The German looked at me as I gave him a grin.

"Oh hello miss!" A soft voice greeted.

I looked up to see Matthew standing there panting from running around.

"Hello Matthew!" I chirped, a small smile graced my lips.

Before Matthew could speak my phone buzzed, I offered a sheepish grin before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Hello FandomLover."

"Oh! Ivan!! How did it go??"

"It went just fine... though America wet himself, England fainted but we made sure to wake him up right after. France was fun to watch... he cried, still is about his hair and face." Ivan said, I grinned at this.

"Thank you very much Ivan! You can call their bosses to pick them up at the drop off spot tonight. Bye!" I said.

I ended the call and saw Matthew looking confused at me, I just smiled.

"No need to worry Matthew, just continue playing with your family and friends!" I said as I stood up, I nodded to everyone and turned to walk away when I remembered something.

"Oh Matthew, Alex moved to Alberta in Crowsnest Pass. Maybe you should pop by and say hello." I said and with that I left to head home.

(Canada's Pov)

I watch the teen leave, a smile gracing my lips. I love my people, they are always thinking about others... though they do have their moments. I have a feeling that she did something that will help with my confidence.

I turned just in time to see Peter run up to me and tackled me to the ground. I burst out in laughter along with everyone else. Well whatever she did I'm sure it wasn't to bad.

"WEST YOU GOT TO SEE THIS!!" Gilbert shouted.

We all looked at the Prussian who held his phone and what we saw made us laugh. It was a picture of my old family dressed up as girls but there were bruises and cuts all over their arms. The best part was the dresses were hot pink and Victorian style.

"FandomLover has the most scariest ideas.... I still don't know how she is Canadian." Lovino said.

"Well all Canadians have their dark side, I guess this is one of hers." I said.

With that we spent the whole day hanging out not worrying about the three blonds who would be having nightmares about princesses for the rest of their lives.

The End!  

==============================================================================

Done!

I hope that you like this chapter, I know I do. Man that took me forever to write. I am sorry that it took so long, my laptop was being weird, and I was at my last camp as well.

I don't regret writing this chapter at all. But please let me know if you liked what I did to England, America, and France... I always wanted to write about them being tortured with princesses and forced into dresses... but hey!! It is still funny!

I will have new stories up sometime soon, and I hope that you check them out and also check out some of my other stories as well!

BYE MY READERS!!! \(^.^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 2.7K 52
After WW2 Germany is seen as a monster. Because of him, Prussia was dissolved and is forced to live with Russia. Because of him, millions died and ma...
43.5K 1.2K 6
America is all grown up now, but Canada is still a child. A little, useless child who's no longer needed nor loved by his older brother. When an acci...
4.3K 166 29
Arranged Marriage. People grimace at those words. Especially the countries of the world. Forcing people to get married and love each other. They hate...
12.9K 615 12
Matthew Williams was a victim. Traumatized by his father at fourteen, he struggles to live his new life away from his brother and dad. Five years lat...