Dating Jeon Jungkook [Jikook]...

By ChimchimzKookie97

Things get interesting when Jimin started dating Jeon Jungkook ________________________ Highest Ranking #1 in... More

Prologue:
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter Thirty three
Chapter Thirty four
Chapter Thirty five
Chapter Thirty six
Chapter Thirty seven
Chapter Thirty eight
Chapter Thirty nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty [Part 2]
Chapter Forty one
Chapter Forty two
Chapter Forty three
Chapter Forty four
Chapter Forty five
Chapter Forty six
Chapter Forty seven
Chapter Forty eight
Chapter Forty nine
Epilogue
Author's Note:

Chapter Five

19.8K 1K 289
By ChimchimzKookie97

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Jimin received a message from his Sunbae, he was heading toward their club. 'If it wasn't because of the prize, I'm not doing this.' He thought bitterly.

When he heard the girls screaming their lungs out, as if they are being murdered, it caught Jimin's attention; he was a bit curious so he walked towards them.

Jimin was taken aback when he saw Jungkook with his team members, running in the field. They are all sweating, especially Jungkook, seeing Jungkook like this, making Jimin sweat too. Jimin bit his lower lip, as his eyes shamelessly studied Jungkook's body, he badly want to wipe off Jungkook's sweat.

As if Jimin came back to his senses, he lightly slaps his cheek. 'The fuck, what are you thinking Jimin? You're thinking dirty, I can't believe you. This need to be stop,
you keep on thinking inappropriate things about him' he remind himself.

Jimin cursed when he remember, Baekhyun told him they will going to paint the wall and he needs an extra shirt today. He has an extra shirt but it was inside his locker. Jimin mentally rolled his eyes, his locker room is far from where he is, he pulled his hair in frustration because he was so close to their club and he's tired of walking.

As soon as he entered their locker room, he went straight to his locker, he pull out his key from his bag and he was about to unlock it, but the key slip out from his hand. Jimin groans.

"Dumb, Jimin." He muttered before bending down and grabs his keys. Jimin straightened up himself before he resume unlocking his locker. Suddenly he heard a footsteps walking toward the locker but he brush it off and focuses on opening his own. He flinches when someone punched the locker lightly just enough to get his attention.

Jimin frowned and glances at his side, then there's a young man, standing, his arm crosses over his chest, he was looking at Jimin, looking at Jimin with pure adoration and there's a small smile playing on his lips.

Jimin doesn't know him. This was the first time he saw him so he glances away, before grabbing his shirt and closes his locker right after.

Jimin was about to leave when the said man, prevent him from doing so, he's blocking Jimin's way.

"Do you have any problem with me?" Jimin asked, brows knitted together as he glances up at him. Instead of answering the guy extend his arm, initiating a handshake.

"I'm Jackson, you are?"

Jimin yelped in surprise when someone pulled him out of nowhere, Jimin hit his face on the young man's broad chest, that was soaked with sweat, Jimin tenses up, but soon relaxes when he recognizes the man's scents.

It's Jungkook.

"He's mine." He says, hands on the older's waist, pulling him closer, Jimin's face pressed against the younger's broad chest.

His breath caught in his lungs and his heart began to race, he felt it would leap out any moment so he needs to get out from Jungkook's grip before it's too late, but it was so impossible not when Jimin felt himself getting weak in Jungkook's embrace.

Jimin glances up and when he realized how close they are to each other, his mind went blank, he can't function properly not when Jungkook is looking at the guy dangerously, showing his possessiveness, he looks like he really owned him.

Jimin gulped when he noticed there's a sweat dripping down his jaw, 'Fuck, he's so hot,' Jimin thought.

"Easy bro, I'm just asking for this cutie name." He replied before walking away totally pissed.

Jungkook felt the older's eyes on him so he tilted his head down, meeting the older's eyes,smirk playing on his lips.

Jimin's cheeks and ears were burning red in an instant, 'Fuck, he might think, I'm enjoying this, my god.'

"You can let me go." Jimin whispered, fist clenching— 'What's with that smirk on his face again? Fuck, he look so handsome as always. Does he have any idea how it affects me? He can't keep on pulling things like that, it makes me fall for him deeper, I bet my face is as red as tomato now.'

When Jimin felt Jungkook's grip loosen up, Jimin step back, he lowered his gaze, he doesn't want to look at him, he is blushing profusely right now, he can't keep on embarrassing himself in front of the younger.

"W-what was that, huh?!" Jimin shouted voice shaking, eyes down, staring on his shoes as if it was interesting to stare.

"Also . . . I. . . I'm not yours!" The older spat before he run away, leaving the younger, his face still red.

***

He's mine. Jungkook's words kept on repeating inside Jimin's head.

Jimin can't hide how happy he was. Jungkook claimed him as his, Jimin is internally screaming right now.

Jimin didn't even noticed he was infront of their club. Jimin shake his head, he need to stop. But . . . 'That cute bunny will be the end of me,' he thought.

"Jimin!" Baekhyun called out, Jimin glances at him, and he offers him a smile.

"Sunbae's sorry I'm late." Jimin said, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, he was 30 minutes late.

"Its okay, Jiminnie." Baekhyun stated, all the Club members gave him a smile.

They started painting the wall again, Jimin was standing on a chair, too focused on his work, he didn't even heard that two of his co-member, teasing how short he is, when in fact they are all the same except for Chanyeol.

15 minutes had passed and Jimin still working, he still needed about one hour to finish his work.

"Let's take a break!" Someone blurt out. They all agreed except for the youngest member of the Club.

"Jimin, are you not going with us?" Lay asked the younger, Jimin glances at him and shook his head, Lay frowned.

"Are you sure?" Jimin nodded, Lay just nod in understanding too, before they left the younger.

Jimin starts to paint again but someone barged in and pushes the door loudly and Jimin flinches, he was so surprise, causing him to lose his balance and unfortunately fell from the chair.

"Jimin!" Lay shouted, running toward the younger, he quickly drop into his knees and check on him, Jimin winced in pain, and Lay think, the younger might have sprained his ankle.

"Hyung, I'm so stupid, I always get startled even at small things, and this happened." Jimin says, chuckling, even though he was in so much pain. Lay glances at the younger, expression not amuse at all.

"Don't you ever call yourself stupid again, obviously you didn't want this to happen." Jimin gave him a faint smile.

Lay help the younger to stand up, Jimin bit his lower lip, he tried to bear the pain and tried to stand up but it was impossible because he fall back, luckily Lay held his waist, securely. Jimin gasp in surprise when the older suddenly carried him, bridal style.

"H-hyung! Put me down!" Jimin protest. But he didn't get any response as if Lay can't hear him.

"Hyung, please." Jimin whined.

"No." He said in a serious tone, Jimin pouted cutely, he shyly wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

"Lay-hyung, thank you." Jimin whisper which made the older smile, showing his cute dimple.

***

"Jimin?" The nurse called out, as Lay carefully put the younger onto the bed. Jimin mumbled a small, thank you and the older just smiled at him and ruffles his hair.

"What happened?" The nurse asked.

"I think he sprained his ankle." Lay answered. The nurse shakes her head.

"You are really unfortunate Jimin, you kept on hurting yourself." She pointed out and Jimin smiled shyly.

"Yeah, he is." Lay said and Jimin pout.

***

The nurse uses a bag with ice and presses it against the younger's ankle. She also asked Jimin to stay and rest for a while to avoid adding pressure on his left ankle.

Afterwards, Lay excused himself and leave the younger. Jimin looks around him, he is now alone, a sighed escaped from his lips, he was sitting alone inside and he was getting bored, he want to go out.

Jimin startled when suddenly the door opened, 'I always flinches at small things,' He complains to himself.

"I wonder who it is," Jimin muttered.

Since he can't see who is it, he tried to peek through the curtain, Jimin's eyes widens when saw Jungkook.

'Oh em gee, what does he wants this time?' Jimin question himself. Jimin felt his heart stop beating when he heard his footsteps getting closer.

'Shit! Shit!'

Too occupied in his own world, Jimin didn't even notice that the younger was now in front of him.

"What the hell," He mumbled, as he glances up at Jungkook, doe eyes looking down at him intently. Jimin gulps.

"Let's go out." He said without any expression written on his face. "It's a date." He added. Jimin's jaw drop, is he asking for a date?

"Are you really asking me on a date?" Jimin asked, completely shock, Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook, asking him to take him on a date?

Jimin pinched himself, just to make sure that everything was real that he's not just imagining things.

"Is this some kind of joke?" He looked annoyed, 'did I annoy him?' Jimin asked himself.

Jungkook scoot closer, hands reaching to cupped Jimins face, caressing his cheeks softly, Jimin melt under his touch and closes his eyes.

Jungkook leans in close, pressing his forehead against Jimin's.

"I want you to be mine, and don't let anyone to hold you like that again." His words made Jimin stunned, missing the younger's point. He didn't catch up that the younger was referring to the incident earlier, where in Lay carried him, bridal style.

'Shit! He wants me to be his!' It was the only thing that keeps on playing inside his head. Jimin slowly his eyes, meeting the younger's gaze, lips twitching upward, heart filled with joy.

'I've been waiting for this to happen and I will not going to let this slip, I fell in love with him the first time I saw him.'

Jimin slowly nodded, agreeing to be his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 13.5K 30
Jungkook is homophobic. Jimin is gay and has a crush on Jungkook. They're best friends. How are they going to solve that out? "I like you." "Ew, tha...
123K 5.2K 18
"I will pester you like how you did to me. And I'll love you too like how you made me feel." Love makes you do stupid things. Jimin made a lot of reg...
325K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
3.1M 131K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...