I've Always Been [Shikamaru x...

De ReirinTomoyama

Saved by the chunin ranked shinobi, Shikamaru Nara, Y/N L/N, a mysterious yet powerful shinobi, who was found... Mai multe

Chapter 1: That Day
Chapter 2: The Same Old Feeling
A/N
Chapter 3: I Trust You
Chapter 4: Art Is A Bang!
Chapter 5: Sunagakure no Sato
Chapter 6: As Promised
Chapter 7: Take Advantage
Chapter 8: Omatsuri
Chapter 9: Destroy Her
Chapter 10: Another Chance
Chapter 11: You're Adorable, un!
Chapter 12: Last Chance
Chapter 13: Change My Mind
Chapter 14: Sango no Sato
Chapter 15: Blow Me Up
Chapter 16: Seeing You Again
Chapter 17: Sanbi da! Sanbi!
Chapter 18: I Am Your Darkness
Chapter 19: Love Letter
Chapter 20: Curse
Chapter 21: Look At Me
Chapter 22: I've Always Been
Chapter 23: Feel It!
Chapter 24: Alive
Epilogue
Author's Note

Deidara SMUT extra chapter: On The Floor

656 13 2
De ReirinTomoyama

WARNING: this chapter is just pure sexual thingy. If you don't like it just skip it. :) also, this chapter has nothing to do with the main story. I mean, it's still related but it never occurred in the real events of the main story.

And, btw, this is based on the song On The Floor by The Vamps! Listen to it!

[Deidara's POV]

I, I don't wanna say goodnight
But I know if I come inside
That I'd be playing with your heart and with your mind
Something that I always do
But if I tell you from the get-go, I can let go
And I'll leave it up to you

This might be the only time Leader-sama has ordered us to do a mission without Y/N.

And, thinking about her has never left my brain from the time we left off. I hate to admit but I have been feeling a bit tempted to do that with her.

And yet, I know if I do it with her, it would feel like I'm playing with her heart. I hope I'm not. I love her truly, after all.

Uuuu uuuh
Uuuuu uuh
So open up the door
I know that you can't wait
'Til our clothes are on the floor, on the floor, on the floor

My mind has been has been playing naughty stuff nonstop since that night. [a/n: see chapter 18 if you're confused.] Wishing she would be thinking the same thing.

I stopped in front of the door of our room. I knocked. "Y/N."

The door swung as soon as I called her name. "Deidara-kun!" She smiled brightly, her eyes glistened with innocence yet dangerous.

She was wearing her usual ninja clothes. The ones that aren't elastic. She wears them when she's not on a mission with us which was rare.

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor

"Are you going to take me somewhere new...?" She trailed off as soon as she sees me going in the room.

"I promise I'll take you somewhere new but not today, un. I'm quite tired." I lied down on my bed. "I'd like some company though, if you don't mind." I smiled at her.

Her cheeks went red. She wasn't used to things like this. She was so used to being ignored and alone.

I like to be different. Once her arms snaked on top of me, I shifted to her side, looking right at her.

Don't call me 20 times a day,
Running out of things to say
Let's not get too obsessed to keep it fresh that way
It's something you should always do, it's still romantic
Less dramatic, but it don't mean I'm not fanatic about you!

"Not to be mean though, Y/N, but you know, sometimes discovering things on your own is way better than being with me all the time." I said.

"But I'm in your care, aren't I? You have to look after me." She pouted.

"I am looking AT you." My right blue eye staring at her [Y/E/C] eyes.

"Not with your both eyes though. Can you take that eye thingy off?"

I shook my head off. "It's to train my eye. I can't take it off until the right time to use it." For some reason, my sight trailed down to her lips and just above her chest.

She was wearing loose crop top after all. When my eyes went back to her, she was glancing back to my lips and eye.

Uuuu uuuh
Uuuuu uuh
So open up the door
I know that you can't wait
'Til our clothes are on the floor, on the floor, on the floor

I couldn't contain myself. My hand went up to her face and pulled her to me. She was shocked for a second but she responded just as much as what I gave her.

What a simple kiss on bed won't always end up just a simple kiss. It turned into a make out session. Both of my hands are on the side of her face, on my pillow, straddling her. Her arms were literally on my face, trying to prevent my bangs from getting in the way.

Soon, one of my hands crept in to her crop top. Kneading her breast directly from her bra. We pulled away from the kiss and panted.

"I thought you're tired?" She taunted playfully, seeing her this way is new to my sight.

"I'm never too tired for you, un." She moaned a bit as she received a fondle from me. Followed by a groan, she grabbed the hemline of my ninja shirt and fishnet ones.

Both of us knew what we wanted. I took off hers and she took off mine.

She turned her head away from me, trying to hide her flustered face. Instead of telling her how beautiful she is, I showed it to her.

Actions speak louder than words, after all. My main lips gave wet kisses on her neck, searching for her sweet spot. I immediately suck on it when she gave away the sign that I have found it.

My hands roamed on her upper skin, took off her bra and wrapped itself on her breasts. "Aahngh!" She moaned as the tongue on my hands licked on her sensitive buds.

"Don't hide away, Y/N. You're beauti— ah!" One of her hands palmed me against my pants. One of my hands trailed down to her short shorts as the tongue left a trail of saliva from her swollen nipples.

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor

Our lips met again as we discarded our remaining clothes to the floor.

"Hnngh! Deidara-kun!" She moaned as two fingers went in her wet core. With the tongues on my hand, her moan's volume went up as it lapped her sensitive clit. "Ooh! Deidara-kun!"

Her hands started roaming down but I was quick to keep the pleasure around. My main lips covered the right breast as my right hand keeps kneading her other breast. Her hands immediately entangled itself on my blond hair. "This is too much, Deidara-kun! I'm gonna cum— cumming— aaaahnn!!"

She screamed as she squirted at my hands. Never have I ever been so glad I had tongues on my hands.

She panted as I took out the fingers from her womanhood. She took advantage of my short stop of pleasuring. Her hand reached out to my thing. She earned a groan from my lips.

She started pumping her hand up and down as soon as she wrapped her fingers around it. "Aanngh! Y/N!" I moaned.

"Payback, Deidara-kun." She whispered seductively as her tongue glided against the head of my manhood. Soon, it was followed by my manhood occupying her whole mouth.

"Annghh, yes! Just like that! Ugh!" I moaned as my left hand tugged on her hair and pushed her head further into my thing. My right arm sneaked up to her left breast and her moan vibrated. "Aah! I'm gonna cum, Y/N! Yes—cumming—!"

And I will love you, if you let me tell me what I'm supposed to do
'Cause there's no other place that I would rather be than here with you
Darling, I know you can't wait

I rolled us up so I was the dominant one. I held on to her hands and whispered in her ears, "tell me what I'm supposed to do. Beg."

She whimpered. "Touch me, Deidara-kun." She looked at me right at my eyes with her [Y/E/C] eyes. "Where?" I asked.

I spoke no words. "Here?" My index finger poked her breast, dangerously near her nipple. She moaned but shook her head. "More. Lower." She begged.

My hand skidded down to her hips with my hand tongue leaving a trail of saliva to her body. Her back arched at the teasing.

When my hand reached her excited womanhood, I poked her clit. "Here, perhaps? Or..." My other fingers poked her entrance way. "Here?"

Her head nodded vigorously. "Both. Ah!" She gasped as fingers inserted her entrance and my main lips sucked on her clit. "Aaahnnghh Deidara-kun!" She moaned loudly as her back arched. One of her arms tugged on my long blond hair.

"Aahn! I'm close, Deidara-kun!" When she said that, I stopped everything I was doing. Fingering and sucking, stopped.

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better,
It would look much better!

I heard her wolf side growl. Completely mad that I've stopped but when her eyes darted down to my thing, she knew the real thing was coming.

You know, one of us would like to bang some random girls at the random time and at one point, he gave me a couple of condoms. Never knew I'd actually use it.

(Shoutout to Hidan 😂)

In a speed of light, I wrapped my manhood with a condom and finally lined it up on her entrance. She was looking at me expectantly, waiting.

"Is it really—"

"It's too late to stop, Deidara-kun." She growled and sat up. She reached for my head and linked her lips to mine.

And I will take you there if you let me take you
To places that you never been, never been before
And I love that dress you wear, but it's whatever
'Cause I think that it would look much better on the floor, on the floor!
It would look much better on the floor, on the floor!

The kiss was full of one emotion: love. Maybe this time, just this time, she'd forget about him.

My manhood's tip was slipping right inside her. Her moans filling up the room as it slipped all the way inside.

"Aahnn!" Her moan echoed through the whole room. Maybe, it even went out of the room, heard by the other members.

But they knew, so it didn't matter.

Her breath was ragged. She was panting hard. "Deidara-kun...! Move, please...!" She begged.

I might have lost control when I heard her words. My hips slapping against her in a rapid way. Groans, moans, growls, name it.

It was all you could hear from her as we make love. "Y/N—! I'm close—!" I told her.

I was about to reach the end. With my manhood constantly hitting the most sensitive part in her, she groaned loudly.

I didn't want to cum first. I wanted to cum at the same time. Instinctively, my fingers went to her clit.

"Deidara-kun!! I'm gonna cum—!"

"Do it!!"

The second she did, I released inside the condom. "Y/N, I love you!" My lips wrapped on hers as we rode our orgasms.

-

"Deidara-kun..." She called as her arm engulfed around me.

We were laying on the bed, naked.

"Un?"

"I never said it back." Her [Y/E/C] eyes stared straight at my soul.

Heat risen to my cheek when she spoke. "I love you too."

———
Omggggggg. Okay. Again, this has nothing to do with the main story. If you prefer Deidara and was okay with this, then good for you 😌

I hope you enjoyed this!

Next is Shikamaru SMUT. For those who prefer Shikamaru, like myself! Lol.

Reirin xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.3K 153 17
He carries a demon, He has murdered many. But when the Akatsuki is destroyed and He finds himself in The Village hidden in the leaves and his secrets...
36K 1K 31
(Y/N) and her comrades had completed an A rank mission and were on their way back but she couldn't help but notice someone following her? Before she...
141K 6.4K 41
❀The 3rd great ninja war has been raging on for 2 years now. Effort in the Leaf village is at a maximum but dwindling severely, meaning younger shino...
104K 3.8K 28
Deidara x Reader ---- "At that point I had experienced true Abandonment." ---- Dive into the story of a woman who yearns to find what the meaning beh...