Forever sequel to our love Do...

By MyAngelAliza

Dom and Emily's relationship has gotten better they both love each other Emily has gotten her memory back and... More

Emily toretto
Dominic toretto
Their children
Birthday
The race and the surprise
The betrayal
Hobbs goes to prison
Why dom????!!!!!
Dom finds out
Off to New York
New York
The case
Elenas death
The guy in the alley
Crocodile
"Were going to russia baby!"
"Were going to die, or maybe not. Dont know yet"
Kicking some ass
No one hurts my women!
Your mine you asshole
Michelle and brian
Forever

Baby rescue

589 12 0
By MyAngelAliza

Deckards point of view

I got to admit they do make cute kids.

I put them in a two seater. "Okay kids it's going to get noisy," I said to them. They didn't even understand me.

I put earphones on their ears. "This is for your ears," I said.

I played the chipmunks song and put it on full blast.

"Good?", I asked them. They just cooed at me. I nodded. "Let's go," I said.

I picked up the two seater in one hand and my gun in the other.

Emily's point of view

Shit is about to happen.

We all got in a line. A missile hit dads car but it looked like they were okay. "Hang in their guys! We're almost through the lock," Ramsey said.

"It's easy for you to say when your ass ain't on fire," Roman said.

Deckards point of view

I sighed and looked at the kids. "Alright guys, it might be a little scary but a lot of fun," I said to them. They just looked at me, they are so torettos kids.

The door opened and I kicked the guy. And hit the guy in back of him and shot the guys in the way back.

They had no chance. I moved away from the gun fire.

I looked back at the kids making sure they were okay. "The music good?", I asked them. They just cooed at me. I smiled.

I heard footsteps I shot at the guy in front of me and then the guy in back of me.

I then kicked one guy into a glass table.

Emily's point of view

"Their locking on!" Tej said.

"Sorry guys I have no more tricks left," dad said.

"What do we do?", Ramsey asked.

I didn't even know.

"We start praying!", tej said.

Hell yea we do.

I looked into my window by the door. I saw something coming behind us. What is it? More company?

But then out of nowhere the cars behind us were getting blown up. What the hell?
"Hell Yea!", Roman yelled. What are we hell yeaing about?

I got a closer look. I smiled huge. My hubby!

That's my Dom!

"That's Dom!", I said happily.

"This guy on our team now?!", Steve asked. Hell yes he is!

"Who the hell cares he just saved our asses!", tej said.

"Good to be riding with you again man!", he said.

Dom then pulled up besides me.

I looked at him. I smiled at him that's my husband right Their,

Then out of nowhere missiles came from the ground sliding onto the ice what the fuck?!

Then one missile hit the bad guys car and kaboom! Hell yes!

"Boom baby!", tej said.
I smiled were not going to die after all!

Deckards point of view

I shot at the rest of them and smashed one guy's head into glass cups.

I turned around and shot at the others.

"Your going for a ride," I told the kids.

I slid the kids straight ahead as I shot the idiot in front of me.

I caught the carrier at the last minute and shot the last remaining guy.

I kicked the carrier out of harms way. "Be back in a sec," I said.

I loaded my gun, I knocked one guy out with my gun and I knocked the other guy out. And the other one I broke his arm and threw him into the glass.

I quickly walked over the carrier. "Where's that smile?", I said to them.

They smiled at me. "Their it is," I said smiling.

I then heard footsteps behind me and I walked backwards so the kids didn't get hit. The Bullets hit my bulletproof vest.

I hid in the corner. I turned around quickly and shot at him. He fell to the ground.

"Your going to shot two babies? You sick bastard!", I said.

I turned the carrier the other way, "Your aren't going to want to see this," I said.

I walked over to the guy and started to bash his head in.

Then I threw him to the ground and walked over to the carrier and picked it up.
I started to walk but I stopped when I smelled something.

It smelled like shit. "Is that you guys or him?", I asked them. Their eyes turned to look at the guy on the ground.

I looked at the guy. "Him. Good," I said.

Emily's point of view

I was thinking we were going to get their before the sub did. But no the fucking sub had to come out from underneath us, what the actual fuck man!

"Oh shit!", tej said. "We're going to need a bigger truck," dad said. No shit!

The ice was breaking from under us! Me and Ramsey cried out oh shit!

I slammed my foot on the gas no way am I going out like this!!!

I looked behind me oh shit! "This bitch is crazy!", I said.

"Look out!", Ramsey yelled. I was about to hit s huge piece of ice but moved at the last minute.

My back was getting eaten up by this stupid ass submarine.

"That's not good, that's not good!", I said. I wasn't going to make it!

"Please tell me theirs nothing to worry about!", Ramsey said.

Oh there is definitely!

"We got this," I told her.

I flipped a switch and pushed a button and we jumped out of the danger zone.

I started to laugh like crazy we made it bitches!!!!

I pulled up besides Dom. I looked at him and smiled relived.

Doms point of view

I saw her smile at me. Her god damn beautiful smile to go with her beautiful face. I smiled. That's my baby, my wife, my partner in everything.

"That's my girl," I said to myself.

Emily's point of view

We weren't exactly out of harms way though. "The subs to close, we ain't making it to the gate in time", dad said through the walkie talkie.

"Were just going to let it get away?", Ramsey asked.

No if I know my husband he always finds a way. Even if it's a bat shit crazy one.

"Not if I know Dom," I said.

Doms point of view

"You loose Dom", cipher said from the computer.

"I destroyed two of your teams, I killed your red headed boyfriend, and I put two killers on your untraceable plane, you lost the minute you interrupted my honeymoon, guess who I'm coming for?", I told her.

Oh shit a heat missile coming right at us!

Emily's point of view

"That's a goddamn heat seeker coming at us!", dad said through the walkie talkie.

I looked behind me to see it. It was coming toward us.

"Head to the shore!", Dom yelled. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to leave him. But I knew what I had to do. I followed the rest of the others.

I saw him go up a small mountain with the missile after him. He turned around. Dom! What is this crazy son of a bitch doing?!!!!!!

Doms point of view

I made sure it was following me. I knew what I was doing. I looked back at the computer at the same time I took the stick in my hands.

"This is for my kids," I said.

I picked up the front end of my car. I rode up a piece of ice and went to ride over the submarine. But my back tires hit it and my car was tilting. Shit!

Emily's point of view

I saw it happen. DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!," I screamed. I saw his car fall into the flames. DOM!!!!!!!!

He isn't dead! It isn't that easy to kill him. I'm going to kick his ass after this!

I started to drive over to him. That thing was going to blow with him over their. It's ride or die baby!

I floored it. We all drove toward him before the flames could roast him. The flames were hot and bright. I covered my eyes. God damn! This is asshole is fucking crazy but he's my asshole no ones else's!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 13 6
What would happen if Anna was married to someone else instead of Mike? A power outage caused by a heat wave turns the night into a betrayal by the ma...
35.6K 1.2K 29
What will happen when a girl is forcely married to her bully, will they fight with eachother or will they fall for eachother.. . . . . . Read my new...
201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
4.7K 39 19
This is the story of Dom and Letty throughout the years. It will take you on a journey from when it all first started, when 10 year old Leticia (Lett...