Tainted Souls {Damon Salvator...

By hogwartsmylife

Lyanna Gilbert, cousin of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, moves in with Aunt Jenna along with Elena and Jermey. Sta... More

Cast+Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Finale
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Finale
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 42-Finale

4.3K 56 6
By hogwartsmylife

42| The Departed

My radio alarm clock goes off at 6:45 in the morning. I turned up the music and gets out of bed. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and dances a bit in front of the mirror. Grabbing my sketchbook and bag, I rushed downstairs to see Aunt Jenna, Cousin Elena, Mom, and Aunt Miranda.

"Good Morning!" I chirped and everyone looks at me,"What? It is morning....anyways I'm gonna be late for school."

"Jeremy locked himself in the bathroom again. Does he think we don't know what he's doing in there?" Aunt Jenna grins and looks at Elena.

"He's fourteen. They don't think." Elena grabs the coffee pot, but Jenna takes it back,"Hey! You'll get me in trouble." I grabbed my bag and left for school.

I walked up in wake in a hospital bed at night and looks around. Obviously confused on why am I here but I soon go back to sleep. Meredith, Elena, and Jermey are outside her room.

"She's gonna be fine. She got a little banged up today, hit her head, but it was just a slight concussion, nothing to worry about."

"But she collapsed, there was blood. Somethings wrong!"

"Honestly, Jeremy, she's okay. She's just...she's been through a lot. Is there anyone you want to call?" Elena takes out her phone and rings Stefan, putting them on speaker her away from everyone as possible.

"You did what?!" Damon shouts from the phone.

"We took her to the hospital. When you find your sister unconscious, you call 911." Jermey replies. Elena glanced at Jermey.

"Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal!"

"Every remaining Original is gonna want Lyanna dead to stop Alaric. She's a sitting duck in there." Elena sighs.

"So what do we do? We can't leave her alone in the hospital alone. She just woke up for God's sake!"

"Well, who was it that gave Esther Lyanna's blood?" Damon mumbles but Elena can hear him and so can Jermey.

"Damon! Pipe it down!" Stefan exclaims,"For now just try to get her home."

"Well, Meredith wants to keep her here for observation." Jermey states and Damon lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Jeremy, Elena, get Lyanna home, we're on our way." Damon hangs up on the phone and looks over at his brother.

"Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother on Earth?"

"You know one of us needs to keep moving, right? If Klaus really is the sire of our bloodline, we need to keep his body hidden before Alaric finds him, kills him, and we all end up dead."

"Our life is one, big, proverbial coin toss. We're so lucky." Damon replies sarcastically and Stefan sighs.
—————
Tyler and Matt open the front door. Caroline walks in behind them with her arm wrapped around Lyanna, helping her into the house. 

"Couch." Caroline states and I looked at them, especially Elena. Is this really required at all?

"I'm fine. I just...I want something to eat first."

"We're on it, as soon as we make sure no one is lurking in the closets." I smile at Tyler as Tyler and Matt walk upstairs. Caroline and Elena leads me to the couch.

"All right, couch, now!" I turn around and look at Caroline and Elena.

"Uhh, I told you I'm fine. No need to do this at all. It was just a low blood sugar." Caroline grabs a blanket off a chair and follows me along with Elena.

"Doctor says rest, you rest." I sit down on the couch and Caroline covers me with the blanket. Elena sits next to me, causing her arms to wrap around me,"Now, what can I get you? Do you want some tea, maybe some vodka? Both will help you sleep." Elena stares at Caroline for me and Caroline sits down on the couch.

"I know, I'm being smothering. It's what I do." Elena smiles and I smile a little bit.

"No, it's-it's nice. Lyanna thanks you, she's just in a shock."

"I'm thinking-maybe tea with vodka."

They both laugh, I remain silence and smile a little. Caroline gets up. Elena remains on the couch with me and looks at a picture on the end table of her and her parents, my parents, me, and Elena with Jermey. 

I fell asleep quickly and Elena smiles down at Lyanna. As Elena goes into the kitchen, she sees Damon and gasped out of fright.

"She's asleep, what do you want Damon? You've already hurt her as it is." Damon grins and crosses his arms.

"Yeah well, you hurt her as well. Giving her blood to Esther, brilliant idea Elena, and let's not mention our little smooching back in Denver, brilliant idea to mention it to Lyanna." Elena looks behind her and into the living room then back at the kitchen.

"I only gave the blood to Esther because I thought it was going to be safe for Lyanna! I didn't or wouldn't have known she'd bind Lyanna and Alaric together! And our little smooch was initiated by you Damon, you missed her too much that you though I was her, and for that reason alone, you broke her heart. I'm sorry but I cannot have you around her for now. She sees you, she'll probably be wanting to run back in your arms and you'll just end up breaking her heart all over again and she had enough of heartbreak in her life as of right now. I'm really sorry Damon but it's what best for Lyanna and if you truly and deeply cared about her, you'd know that it's best as well." Damon sighs and looks at Elena. Damon senses that Lyanna was awake and he looked back at Elena.

"She woken up...I should go." Elena was going to say something but Damon already left and Lyanna was standing there with the blanket wrapped around her.

"Elena.....wa-was that Damon? Was he here? What did he want? Elena?" I looked at Elena desperately and Elena shake her head.

"No. Your supposed to be resting, your not fully healed now. Come let's get you back on the couch." I shake my head and crossed my arms.

"Elena, please. I know that he hurt me and that he broke my heart but please Elena I beg you! Tell me what he wanted."

"He wanted to see you Lyla but I told him it wasn't a good idea, now let's get you to your bed." I frowned and walked up the stairs and into my bedroom. I didn't want to say another word and just sat in my bedroom.
—————-
I laid in my bedroom and endlessly stared at the ceiling of my bedroom. Someone comes into my room and without looking I tried to get rid of them.

"Go away, I don't want to drink Caroline's tea or eat. I'm not that hungry, I just want Damon and see Stefan. Unless your either one of them I suggest staying the hell out of my room, because I will cut off your manhood unless your a vampire and in that case you can't make children so I don't really think your manhood would mean much anymore, but I'll still just do it."

"Oí, is that how you speak to your role model and big brother?" I snapped my head into the voice's direction and saw Stefan, I sit up on my bed and smile.

"Sorry, I thought you were Matt or someone else. How are you Stefan?" Stefan sits next to me on the bed and smiles.

"I'm alright, I will be. But how are you? You gave us quite the scare."

"I didn't know, it just happened so fast. Saving Caroline, being blood sucked by Klaus, and then finding out the connection this morning. It's all too much for me."

"It's all confusing I know. So I heard about the little kiss incident between Damon and Elena...are you ok with that? Your still hurting? Is there anything I can do?" I shake my head and smile at Stefan.

"Is there any chance you could possibly kick his ass for me?" Stefan smiles and plays with the side of my hair.

"I tried, he beat me to it. Mostly hit me instead." I smile and hug Stefan tightly.

"That's ok, at least I know you tried your best. I don't think I'm ready to see him anytime right of now even though I did say I wanted to see him but I don't know what I'd do if I had seen him." Stefan hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"You need some rest, how about it yeah? I know your tired and you got that look explains your tired, don't lie to me. It's a crime to lie to a vampire." I giggle and nod my head, laying back into my bed. Stefan turns out the lights and I fall into a deep slumber.

I wake up and find Stefan and Elena downstairs at the door, I walked down and saw Elijah. I wrapped my blanket around my body and looked at Elijah.

"Elijah? Your alive?" Elena and Stefan turned their heads and looked at me. They were going to dismiss me but I waved my hand at them and Elijah sort of smiles at me.

"Lyanna, hello again." I smiled and hugged Elijah. He may have been the best thing that has ever happened to me after all this.

Elijah, Matt, Stefan, Lyanna, and Elena are together in the kitchen.

"All we need is to take that stake away from him. Once he's been disarmed, the weapon's in my possession, my family will scatter to the ends of the Earth and Alaric will follow us." Elijah explains and Matt makes some tea while Elena sits next to me and Stefan sits next to Elena.

"And you'll just run?"

"We've done it before. Klaus and Rebekah spent the better part of a thousand years evading my father. What's another half century while Lyanna is able to live out the rest of her natural life?"

"We've finally stopped him, Elijah. After everything that he's done to us, I can't just let you bring him back." Elena says and I look sadly at Elijah.

"I give you my word, Lyanna, Elena. I will not revive Klaus within yours nor even within your children's lifetimes. Perhaps that will finally teach him some manners."

"Why should she trust you? All you've done is screw them both over." Matt asks, while placing a hand on my chair.

"And for that, I am deeply ashamed. But know this, she could have been dead the instant I walked through that door tonight, so Lyanna, I leave it to you to make the decision whether to trust me or not." Suddenly, Damon responds. He is on the phone from the road and was put on the speaker.

"Not! Hello? Did that concussion give you brain damage?! His lunatic siblings will kill you the first chance they get! Not to mention that I had just gotten my girlfriend back after a sleeping spell!" I blushed as he mention 'girlfriend' and then I came back to reality.

"We're not dating, Salvatore." I snapped and Elijah grins, being impressed by my snappy attitude.

"Rebekah and Kol will honor the terms. If you return Klaus' body to us, Lyanna and Elena will come to no harm."Elena looks at Stefan, who looks at me," Do we have a deal?"

"No! No, no, no, no! Did I mention no?" Damon says over the speakers. Stefan looks between me and Elena.

"Lyanna, Elena, it's up to you two."

"Oh, come on!" Damon exclaims and I could hear him hitting his hands on the steering wheel.

"Why do you want Klaus' body?" Elena asks Elijah and I looked at him.

"He's my brother. We remain together."

"We have a deal,"I responded and Elena holds my hand under the table. I get up and walked over to Elijah who stands up as well. I pulled Elijah into a hug and cry a little bit,"Thank you, Father. Thank you so much."

I walk back to my room and saw Elijah just standing there, possibly shocked by what I said. Stefan and Elena followed me into my room as Elijah left the house. We were making a plan for Jermey and me and Elena.

"Stefan, make sure that Alaric doesn't lay a hand on Jeremy."

"Jeremy will be fine. Between all of us, we'll have the strength in numbers to disarm Alaric." Elena looks worried and Stefan caresses her face.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Lately, I feel like every time someone walks out of this house, there's a chance they may not make it back home."

"Well, I promise I will do everything in my power to make sure that we all come back." Stefan rubs her arm soothingly and starts to leave the room. Elena turns towards Stefan.

"Stefan," Stefan halts and turns back towards Elena,"Forget it. Um-we-we can talk later."
Stefan turns to leave the room again, but hesitates in the doorway. Finally, he turns towards Elena, walks over to her, grabs her face in his hands and kisses her passionately. He pulls away and they look at each other. Don't mind me I'm just standing here, no need to do nothing here. Im just gonna watch a romance baby making happening in my room, I just need some popcorn can y'all just press pause?

"That's just in case there is no later." Stefan looks at me and hugs me, I hug him back tightly. Afterward Stefan looks at both me and Elena in the doorway and hesitantly leaves. Elena and I stand in my room and sight. I sit on my window seat and Matt came in, Elena was writing in her diary on my bed, as Matt handed me a cup of tea and one to Elena as well.

"Mm, thank you." I take a sip and scrunches up my face in disgust. Matt sits in a chair next to me.

"Sorry, I over-honeyed. I suck at tea," I giggle a little and Matt looks at me,"So, Stefan?"

"He saved my life and Elena's life, you know. I never told you that. The night that our parents' car went off the bridge, Stefan was the one that saved us."

"So, do you feel like you owe him or something?"

"No, it's not that. It's – after the accident, I felt like I didn't know how to live anymore, but Elena, she kind of felt like I didn't know how to live anymore, like she didn't want to, but then Elena being with Stefan...it just...somehow she figured it out. And that's what love should be. You should love the person that makes you glad that you're alive, at least Elena has that feeling."

"So then, what's the problem? Why don't you feel like Elena does with Stefan?"

"The problem's Damon. When I'm with him, he just consumes me. And I know that I can't love one as a brother and then love the other as someone I want to possibly spend my life with, I know that it's wrong, but I – when I choose one then I'll lose the other. And I don't want to lose anyone else. I – I just – I wish that I had my mom here to give me some advice." I take a sip into my tea and fell into a deep deep slumber.
—————-
I wake up in the middle of a car and look around my surroundings. I sat up and saw Matt, Elena was asleep in the back seat of Matt's truck, wait, why are we in his truck? Where is he taking us?!

"What's going on?"

"It's the only way I was gonna get you in this truck."

"The tea. You drugged me and Elena?"

"I'm sorry, Lyanna, but you're right, okay. You don't have any parents to tell you what's right or wrong, you've got me and Jeremy and a bunch of vampires fighting a war you shouldn't be in the middle of."

"What the hell is going on, Matt?"

"I'm getting you out of town, Lyanna. It's the only way to keep you safe, both of you safe." Matt's phone rings and Matt picks it up, it was Jermey. He kept on nodding his head.

"Got it, Jer." He hangs up. I looked at Matt worriedly and Elena had just woken up.

"We have to go back. Listen to me, Matt, if Klaus is the one that turned their bloodline, then they're all gonna die," Matt doesn't respond. I started to shout at him,"We have to go back, Matt!"

"Lyanna!" I looked at him and calmed down a little bit.

"What?!"

"Damon's not with them."

"What?"

"He's a hundred miles out of town. I can keep driving to him or I can turn around and go back to Stefan. It's your choice and Elena's." Elena is now on the phone with Caroline and I sighted, shaking a little bit.

"You too, Care." Elena hangs up and she looked sadly at both me and Matt.

"What now?" Elena starts getting teary eyed and that's when I knew that it was bad news.

"It's Tyler, he um...he's..."

"Damn it!" Matt begins to choke up and gets angry. He starts hitting his fist against the seat,"Damn it, damn it, damn it!"

"Matt, Matt! No. Stop it. Please Matt, please stop it!" I screamed at him and Matt looks at Elena.

"This isn't how our lives were supposed to be, Elena." My phone suddenly rings and I see Damon, my eyes watered up and I answer, as my hand shakes.

"Let me guess. Calling to see if the Grim Reaper's paid a visit?"

"How are you feeling? Are there any symptoms?"

"Not yet. But I'm sure we'll have a laugh when we find out that Klaus is a big, fat liar."

"Yeah, I'm – I'm sure we will."

"Hey, where are you?"

"Matt's taking me home with Elena."

"To Stefan, with Elena."

"Not just to Stefan, Damon. To Tyler, to Caroline."

"Ah, I know, I get it. So, since I'm possibly a dead man, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, of course. Anything Damon, anything."

"If it was just down to him and me and you had to make a choice who got the goodbye, who would it be?"

"You, Damon, it will always be you. But Elena chooses Stefan....he's been when she needed him Damon. I can't let her down, no matter how much..." I chocked up on my sentence.

"Yeah, I get it. Stefan, it's always gonna be Stefan." I let a couple of tears down and muffle my sobs.

"I can't think about always but I have hope for them both. All I can think about is right now is how much I care about you, Damon, which is why I have to let you go. I mean you've done things that hurts me, but I forgive you Damon. I mean, maybe if you and I had met first. Maybe things would've been different between me and you. Maybe Elena would allow me to come to you, just had we met first and everything would've been different."

"Yeah, maybe." I try my best to hold in my sobs and I shake my head, letting my sniffles be heard.

"You're gonna be fine. You hear me. You're gonna be okay and I'm gonna see you soon. Damon, I honestly love you so much, Damon. You have gave me the best feeling that I haven't felt in years and honestly Damon, I love you. I love you so much."

"And I to you, my princess. I'll see you real soon. Goodbye, Lyanna." Damon hangs up on the phone and I muffled a sob. Something came back to me but I didn't know how it was possible but it came back to my memory unless I was a vampire but a piece of my memory came back.

{Flashback}
I waited for Elena to come since she was calling our parents. But I called Elena instead not caring if she was already on her way.

"I know Elena, you're right. You and my mom both are. I just can't bring myself to tell him. At least not tonight. I'll see you soon I guess." I hanged up on the phone and turned to see a mysterious man. He had black all over his body, even black hair and the most beautiful bluest eyes I've ever seen, way much better than Matt's that's for sure.

"Katherine." He gazed at me and I had a blush creep up on my cheeks but I was very much weird out a bit.

"No – um – I," I looked behind me to looks make sure he's not talking to someone else,"I'm Lyanna."

"Oh, you – you just look...I'm sorry, you just really remind me of someone. I'm Damon." I smile brightly and something had just occurred in my head.

"Not to be rude or anything, Damon, but it's kind of creepy that you're out here in the middle of nowhere and just walking in the middle of nowhere unless your from here and know your way around."

"You're one to talk. You're out here all by yourself."

"It's Mystic Falls. Nothing bad ever happens here, but I'm just visiting. My cousin and her family live here." There is a pause between us and I begin to talk again,"Got into a fight with my boyfriend."

"About what? May I ask."

"Life, future, possibilities of leaving him."

"And you don't want it?"

"I don't know what I want really."

"Well, that's not true. You want what everybody wants."

"What is it then, mysterious stranger who has all the answers?" I smiled a bit, impressed by what he had to say.

"Hm, well, let's just say I've been around a long time. I've learned a few things."

"So, Damon, tell me. What is it that I want?" Damon moves closer towards me and my breath increases.

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, an adventure, and even a little danger." Damon says and as he said this, my heart races a bit. I let out a small laugh and nod my head.

"That's true, it's inside every girl and you can tell me what I want. So, what do you want then?" Damon hesitates. Elena's parents honk their horn and drive closer to me. I looked behind me and smile a little,"It's my family. I should be going." Damon has moved even closer to me when I turned back around. He does something to me with his eyes.

"I want you to get everything that you're looking for, but right now I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing that I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Lyanna." Damon leaves and I look around, seeing that no one was here except for my family.
{End of Flashback}

But at the moment we were happened to cross the bridge, something didn't feel right. I couldn't believe that I knew Damon first, I promised him, if I had known him....I have to get to him. I tried to get ahold of Matt's steering wheel, trying to change the direction of where Matt was going.

"Lyanna, Lyanna, what the hell!" Tears streamed down my face and I looked at Elena.

"Lena, please, I'm begging you to let me go to Damon, please!"

"Why? We'll be safer with the Stefan, Damon gets us in trouble. I need to call Stefan, but my phone is dying." I looked at Elena and shake my head, crying more.

"Lena get out of the car!" I exclaimed, as my tears stained on my face and fresh ones came back down. Something was wrong about this bridge and I had a bad feeling about it.

"Lyla what are you in insane?!"

"Elena trust me! Get out of the car while it's moving! Now or I'll come back there myself! Matt slow down!" Elena opens the door of her side and jumps out of the car, I sight of relief now that Elena is okay now but Matt keeps on moving as soon as I looked in front of me I gasped,"Matt, look out!" Rebekah is the figure standing in the road. Matt swerves to avoid Rebekah and sends the truck flying over the guardrail and into the water.

I wake up coughing but I see Elena next to me and see my parents and her's in front of us.

"Dad?! Dad! Uncle Grayson!"

"We're gonna be okay. I promise, Lyanna, Elena. We both promise."

"Dad!" The car starts to sink and they are submerged in the water.

Matt's pickup truck has sunk to the bottom of the river. Lyanna wakes up and looks over at Matt. His eyes are shut, Lyanna turns his face towards hers and starts to shake him, desperately.

Uncle Grayson and Dad are trying to open the car door and attempts to break the window open with their elbow, while Elena and I watch while feeling scared and lifeless.

Lyanna continues to shake Matt vigorously, as she continues to yell his name without a sound. She then tries to open the door, but it won't open. She tries to break the window with her elbow.

Uncle Grayson is still trying to break the window open. Elena mouths the word "Dad" to him. Uncle Grayson turns around and grabs Elena's hand and mine. He shakes his head, indicating to her that there is no way out. She nods and mouths "I love you" to him. The shot pulls out and Stefan is seen swimming towards the car.

Stefan swims up to Matt's window; Lyanna desperately tries to shake Matt so he wakes up.

Stefan looks into the driver's window at Grayson. Grayson shakes his head and points back to Elena. Stefan swims to the back window, looks inside and sees Elena and Lyanna. He is startled by how much they both look like Katherine.

Stefan rips Matt's door off and swims over him towards Lyanna. Lyanna shakes her hand and points to Matt. Stefan shakes his head and continues to try to get Lyanna out. Lyanna persists on him getting Matt out first though. Stefan and Lyanna stare at each other for a moment. Stefan struggles with the fact that he can't save Matt and come back quick enough to save Lyanna as well. But, he abides Lyanna's wishes, grabs Matt and swims back to the surface. Lyanna takes a few final breathes, shuts her eyes, and becomes lifeless.
—————-
In the morgue, Lyanna's body is lying on a stretcher. Stefan and Elena are  sitting next to her with tears in his eyes. Upstairs, Damon bursts into the hospital.

"Where is she?" Elena notices Damon came and walks out of the morgue, and walks towards Damon, trying to calm him down, but he doesn't listen. Meredith sees them and walks over to him.

"No, Damon, wait."

"Where is she!?" Meredith grabs Damon and stops him. Elena stands behind Damon with a hand on his shoulder.

"You need to know, when Jeremy and Elena brought Lyanna in here earlier tonight, her injuries were worse than I let on. It wasn't a concussion, it was a cerebral hemorrhage, bleeding of the brain."

"You lies to us?! You lied to me and Jermey just to keep us safe? She's our SISTER!!" Elena shrieks at Meredith.

"Elena quite it down! What are you saying?"

"They were so worried, I didn't want to tell them, but I – I helped her. She needed my help."

"You what?" Elena turns to Damon as Meredith left. Elena grabs Damon and looks at him.

"What's happening Damon? What's wrong with Lyla now? Damon if you don't tell me oh so help me...."

"I donated some of my blood to Meredith just in case anything happened, just in case." Elena looks at Damon and realizes what he meant but she wanted to hear Damon say it to her.

"Damon, what are you saying? What have you done to Lyla?"

"You know what I've done."

"I want to hear you say it! Say it Damon or I swear I will kill you!"

"She's in transition of becoming a vampire." Elena was now purely shocked and Damon looks at Elena guilty.

In the morgue, Lyanna body still lies on the stretcher. Suddenly, Lyanna comes back to life, gasping for air.
——————-
Andddddddd that's the end of book 1! Book 2 will contain season 4-6 & the extra bonus as a season 8 finale, I haven't worked out the details yet. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that I switched Lyanna to become a vampire rather than Elena.

The Squeal should be up in an hour with two new updates. Remember Lyanna will possibly not like being a vampire at first but then she will and possibly wouldn't want to turn back into a human, just keep that in mind. Lyanna and Damon are becoming more open towards each other but Lyanna is scared about people finding out she loves Damon and doesn't want to risk being called a traitor or a slut in public just because she loves a vampire and that now Mystic Falls ain't all what people thought. Now Elena she doesn't support the relationship 100% but she supports it when she can and as for Stefan, well he's too blind to see Lyanna and Damon love each other, so he has no idea what's going on. Like Stefan man wake up!

🎶Lyanna and Dmaon siting under a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! 🎶

Klaus will possibly know that Lyanna is his niece next season, I was going to have it revealed this season but then I thought why not wait a season more? Now Elijah and Lyanna are on good level terms but they can't truly see each other whenever they desire because of the war and stuff that Klaus started, thank you a lot Klaus 😐 I think that Klaus will possibly be entirely shocked since he didn't know that Katherine ever got pregnant and that Elijah is the Father.

Elena and Lyanna used to take defense classes from Alaric, but now Lyanna will take her classes from Damon and Elena from Stefan. I will say that Lyanna needs more work on her vampire killing skills more than anything and that Elena should train her but Elena's trying to pull everyone's life together and so far it's not gonna really work out as good as she thought.

Lyanna will be really sensitive as she goes into transition. She will be sassy most of the time possibly, cause that's part of her personality but she will become more serious as she should be. But she might become a bit dangerous, but we all know what happens when someone switches their flick off. Anyways......I'll see y'all in the other book!

Comment, Rate, & Vote! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 50.6K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
109K 2K 46
When Rowan Taylor moved to Mystic Falls over the summer she definitely got more than what she bargained for. Vampires, witches, hybrids, love, death...
290K 9.1K 20
「𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘」❝ I'll do it for them❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Keira Hale had no one, she was alone, and had been for ten years, and she wanted to keep that g...
167K 4.1K 32
What if Hayley gave her search for a cure for the Mikaelson family up? Would someone else fight harder to save them? Maybe this person hasn't shown...