Naruto: Next Chance

Oleh Takamiya_Shido

I am intrested in creating a fiction regarding Naruto and Hinata reincarnation in parallel world. But Hinata... Lebih Banyak

Naruto Uzumaki: Meeting Hagoromo Again
Naruto Namikaze: A Merged Soul
Realised Mistakes. Please Come back.
Kurama and Kurahime.A Biju & Youkai Soul Sealed Inside Me.
Beginning of A New Life with Challenges.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 1.
In New World Let My Journey Begin Part 2.
Byakugan Princess Visit. Must Learn About My Life
Enter Yasaka Hime. Youkai Leader of Foxes.
Fox Summoner.Here comes Kunou.
History of Sayuri Uchiha
Confessions. Realisatons. Acceptance.First Friend. Goodbye to my other Half.
Family troubles.
Challenge for Naruto by Councils.
Finally. I became the Genin.
History of Youkais. Part 1
History of Youkais Part 2
Homecoming.
My Secret To Makai Princess. Part 1
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 2
My Secret to Makai Princess. Part 3
Formation of Team 15. part 1
Formation of Team 15. Part 2
Formation of Team 15. Part 3
Why I created Team 15.
Day before the mission. Part 2
Team 15 First Mission. Part 1
Team 15 First mission Part:2
I Accept. Part I
I Accept Part II
To The Land Of Waves: I
To The Land Of Waves: II
To The Land of Waves: III
Adventures in Land of Waves: I
Adventures in the Land Of Waves: Part II
Chapter 37: Reminiscence of Normal Life in Konoha

Day before the mission. Part 1

1.6K 34 4
Oleh Takamiya_Shido

Both naruto and minami came back to home. It was still evening and naruto is in good mood. Both were greeted by his mother and younger sister. Naruko asked to him: oni san how was your day. Did you pass the test?

Naruto to her query replied: yes we all passed the test and it was a quite fun to do all the things we did together. I wish we could do it more but I guess it was the last time I will do something like this.

Kushina, mother came from kitchen and said: Yes and to think you would paint the monuments and decorating the roads with colorful paints and moreover using the inuzuka dogs for pulling this stunt, aren’t you getting quite bold yourself. And moreover, to think you didn’t get punished for it. I wonder if minato went soft on you.
Minami said: no mother, shisui sensei took responsibility and asked to forgive us for what we did. I am sure that he is interrogated by father right now.

Naruko in a sigh said: you know shisui san isn’t a bad person, but he can be a bit childish in his nature. But if he took some actions, he also takes responsibility for that action. That is the type of person he is. But moreover I also meet my new student, she do have some knack for being shinobi. I am now a jounin so I will also do my best to train her.

Naruto hearing her little sister answer said to her: Yeah. I was a bit surprised when midori fought Sayuri and did pretty well in it. I guess she will also participate in these upcoming chunin exams. I guess mirai sensei did some training to her. Well she is quite lucky to have two sensei at the same time.  Well I had quite a feast at ichiraku, thanks to shisui san so I will have something light for dinner. I am going to rest in my room for the time being. I will see you guys at the dinner time.

Mother told me:Yeah. Make sure to make it in time.  With that I left for my room to have some good rest. Though I wasn’t aware of the chaos which soon is going to fall on me during the dinner time.

Meanwhile in namikaze residence:
Naruko in a shocking tone asked minami: “what do mean oni san had got a girlfriend and moreover a lover?” who is she. What is her name? When?

Kushina in amusing tone said: calm down Naruko. Minami tell me who is she? If she really is his girlfriend then she had to pass my test for being his future wife.

She is our teammate and daughter of uchiha clan head, Uchiha Sayuri. And I think she is really serious about oni san. She said things that I cant even imagine of doing.

Naruko asked: What kind of thing did she say.
Mikoto daughter: what kinds of she spoke to you. Kushina asked,

Minami taking a deep breath spoke: she said she will become stronger than the founder of her clan, and she will become oni san best girl so he can rely on her strength. She even declared tat she will leave her entire clan if it means to be with oni san. But her last statement was a very scary when she answer shisui san question. I cant even think of doing it in the first place.

What kind of statement and what kind of question shisui asked her in the first place? Kushina was becoming really worried, she had never seen minami like that even in her prime days when she was hailed as second coming of itachi.

Shisui san asked him that if she had to choose between village and her clan, what she will choose. If tomorrow her clan became the criminals and did any harm to konoha, what will she do?

Will she kill her clan members who are also family or will she support her clan and will do as they told her to do so. What will she choose? Protect this village by killing her entire clan or kill the villagers by supporting her clan.
Kushina went in terrified state because her father also asked the same question when she was at her home.

She at that spur of moment said that she will stay by her clan to protect them, but in the end she cannot protect them because few of them betrayed at their back and went with enemies and ended up killing their own clan members. She was at the line becoming princess of uzu, so they who she considered her family ended up betraying her for power. But her father told her to go to konoha and find peace in there. And in the end she ended up here, falling in love with minato, becoming a mother of three children abandoning the royalty and village she was supposed to rule.

In a voice filled with guilt she asked, what did she said.
Minami in sad voice said: she said that she will kill her entire clan even her family without regretting anything. Everyone in the hall went shocked hearing that answer. Minami said, she said that village was found to create harmony among the various clans and maintain it. If killing her clan will maintain that harmony, she will do it without regretting it.

Naruko and Kushina went in shocked state. The girl had more guts than anyone. Did she said in front of shisui. How did he responded to it. Kushina was a bit worried about her. She can be called traitor for saying such things for her clan. Minami  replied: instead of getting angry at her, he was a bit happy at her response and promised her to train her and bring out her potential. He even said that he is going to like us very much.

Kushina remembered the days when he asked about the meaning of village, his grand father had played a vital role for his beliefs and view of a clan. He realize in his teen days that as long as shinobi system exist, justice cannot exist because everyone even the enemies fight because they believe that for what they are fighting is justice. So who is he judge anyone.

He was taught that foundation doesn’t exist of what powers you hold in yourself, it exist of how you use that power. That is the one things which maintains the harmony among people.

What did oni san said what their status is now. There is nothing going on between them, right. Naruko was asking like she had seen a ghost and flailing. But minami next sentence put her in depressed state. She said, she is already attached to him. She even calls him her darling. And moreover see her guts, she is soon going to ask naruto hands from father. I got a really bad feeling about it.

Kushina really liked this idea very well. She thought, so a future wife from uchiha clan. Namikaze Sayuri, it has a nice ring in it. She in a pleased tone said, alright minami bring this girl home some day. I want to know how my future daughter in law acts around my son.

Mom are you serious. Mommy tell me you are kidding right. Minami and Naruko said in an unpleasant tone. No I am not. Its first time that any girls has shown interest in my boy. If naruto is happy, then I wont mind it. And moreover, I want both of you to behave well and welcome her like your sister. You got it.

Hai. Both of them replied to their mother.

Meanwhile, Naruto in his room.

Naruto when are you planning on telling them the truth. You know your actions is a necessary factor for our victory. Kurahime asked him in mindscape.

Naruto to here query said: Kurahime you know its not very easy. How am I supposed to tell that your son is dead and I am from different world who took place of your naruto here. They might not even believe me. Even though I possess his emotion, I cant easily tell them that. Even I don’t know how should I tell them.
Kurama who was hearing their bickering for a while decided to speak, he said: both of you quiet down and listen to me. I have a perfect solution for that too. Naruto asked in questionable way. What is it Kurama.
Yeah tell me too. I also want to hear your opinion in this regard.

It is very simple. Just tell them that you have remembered everything about your past life. You remember how you are forced to become a jinchuriki. How you are hated and the village treated you. How you meet hinata, how you realized your feelings for her. Keep how uchiha clan is killed to your father and shisui san.

This will help you to gain their trust. That will be enough to make them believe. And it will be better if you tell very less about this. Danzo and others can use information against us, so play this very carefully. Unlike your past self, you now also possess the abilities of this world naruto and the best thing about him I liked that he is creative just like your past son boruto, and a very good writer.  It will be good if you also start writing as a novelist. You can express about your past life experience as a story.  It might help you to earn fortune on your own.

Kurahime in a delighted tone said: hey its not a bad idea. If you are going to write books, please also write about harutora and my romance story. Also how I allowed hishamaru to join him in his adventure. Ne, naruto will you write about it. Please.

Hai hai. I will write about it. Moreover, I always wanted to write something good. Unlike ero sennin, who made me read those smuts. Maybe I will write about him too. I like this idea, thank you Kurama ni san.      

Well for that you have to develop a habit of writing in the first place. Unlike you, naruto here used to write daily in his diary. And you on the other hand is a goofball who can on only ignore it as a hassle. Since your recovery, you haven’t write anything in that diary. Start from now and write only necessary events you want others to know.  Right now otherwise I will take control of you myself. Kurahime said in such a tone that made me went pale.

Yeah do it, because it will be better if you start from now, otherwise even I will not help you, if she started hurting you. Kurama also said in ear to ear.

Alright, I will write the necessary details and will practice it as my hobby, after all I did promise him that I will also live for his sake, it means taking care of his hobbies and dreams too. Yeah, so that time till dinner, I wrote about the necessary details of my past life I remembered and how I am keeping it a secret from my whole family, I wrote down only necessary portions I want everyone to know, since I am well aware of the facts how Danzo and others can use this diary as a tool against my family.

Yasaka and kunou bid farewell to me and returned to demon country. During that time, I told her, of what interaction had with Kurahime and what I am going to do. I also requested her that I want a certain boy to use him room of spirit and time for half a day of actual day on earth. She told me why I am not using it and simply allowing another boy to use it, I gave her the real reason of what this chunin exams will become if others jinchuriki will come. I respect him and unlike last time, I want to make him realize his actual dreams. She said that if I took her on a date at good place, she can allow it. I promised her. And with that, she bid me farewell.

And last the dinner time came, I went to join my family for dinner. Apparently, my father came at the right moment. I cant blame him since there were times where even I couldn’t come in times. Well I hope I will not became a hokage this time, instead I will be fine living as an author after my shinobi career with my entre family.

Welcome home father, how was your day. I asked him in formal tone. He replied, very tiring son. Is dinner ready. I replied: yeah: they are preparing for it. I will be joining soon. have important to discuss with you and your sister.

With a slight voice, I said yes. And when I went for the dinner, Naruko was giving me a dangerous look,  manami was hesitant while looking at me while my mother looked at me with an amusing smile on her face. I thought that it will over sooner or later.

When father came and joined, looking at the atmosphere he asked me: Naruto what did you do that they are giving such dangerous aura. Did you have some argument or something like that.

Naruto with a sigh said: I don't know. I hope it will be over soon. Moreover what did you wanted to talk about father. You said it was important.

Yes. Tommorow your will team will be sent on a c rank mission. An escort mission. And your sensei have vouched for this, so don't worry about it.

Minami in a hesitant voice asked her father: Father did you said a C rank.  But Naruto and Sayuri don't have any experience in D ranks.

Minato in a serious tone said: Minami I didn't called for it. It was Shisui who vouched for Naruto and Sayuri for the mission level. And he have faith in them. But as I cannot ignore the possibility of risk involved in it. So I have accepted it on certain conditions.

And what would that be, father. Naruto asked in a formal tone.

Minato told:
 Your team along with kakashi hatake and hinata hyuuga, will perform this mission. And that came as a shock for me again, I almost choked my food i swallowed it while taking a glass of water. I in a surprise voice asked him:Tou san did you just said hinata hime. And everyone was again looking at me with curious eyes, while minami and Naruko looked at me with a glint of jealousy. So you think of her as princess. Eh, naruto.  Mom asked me in smile on her face.

Its nothing like that, I just respect her. Nothing more than that. Man that was close. I almost showed that that I like hinata. In my time it would be easy for me admit it but here she don’t have those feelings for me. And I don’t believe that she will have those feelings for me soon. I thought in my mind.

So kakashi was right. Naruto do have feelings for hinata but he sees her as a royalty where he don’t stand a chance to be with her. This will be quite troubling if things backfire at my plan. I never thought that creation of team 15 will lead to formation   of love triangle. I hope things don’t take turns for the worse. Minato thought in his mind.

Minato said:Yes. Hyuuga hinata will join this mission and kakashi will join you as squad captain. You will hear your mission details tomorrow. That is all I have to tell you. 

Tou san, it may sound funny coming from me but are you sure that naruto and Sayuri are ready for the difficulty of this mission.I mean I have experience doing this types of mission but they are just new graduates. Wouldn’t it be a bit early for them. Minami said in slight hesitant voice.

Minato to her query said:
Minami it was your sensei who decided and he believes naruto and Sayuri are ready for that level of mission. Tomorrow both of you will come to my office, so you can hear details of this mission.  And naruto please come to my room, it is important. Hai. I simply nodded.
After having my dinner, I went with my father and listen his lecture regarding puberty. My old man is very serious. In past I didn’t receive this kind of lecture from anyone due to that I never understood the emotional aspect of understanding true love.

When I finally found my love in hinata, iruka sensei finally decided to give me a proper lecture on puberty. But I am glad that my old man s alive here to take care of me. No matter how much pain I feel this time, I will have my father back to look up to.

With that I came out of my thoughts and heard my father saying :

And with that you have to make sure that you don’t give into your desires. You have to control yourself until you are ready to bear responsibility of your life and for her. And make sure you don’t make it intimate with your lust. You have long time to make sure to those things with a girl. you got it naruto.

Yes, father I will do my best to control myself. With that I hugged him. He was a bit surprised at my actions. He asked, naruto did something happen to you.

I said, no its nothing. I am just glad that my father is finally paying attention to my needs. That my parents are looking out for me. That you guys are here for me. Thank you.
Minato didn’t understand what naruto is trying to say.

He thought that he was happy that his parents are finally paying attention to him, maybe that’s why he is happy. He said to him:
Naruto , I am your father so there is no way I will look after you. You are my only son, and I will anything to make sure that you live a happy life with whoever you want. now go to your room and take proper rest,  you have a mission tomorrow. With that he kissed on my forehead. He thought, you are my legacy and I will make sure to protect you until the day you are ready to stand on your own. Minato thought that in his mind.

I went in my room. i was pretty excited of what kind of mission we will receive tomorrow. I took a deep breath and went to my sleep. I will do my best. With that I took a peaceful rest.

Meanwhile in namikaze residence:

So minato do you think we teased him enough. Kushina asked in playful voice. Minato said to her: yeah we sure did. I didn’t expected that this day will come so soon. our boy is becoming a teen and soon we will have a daughter in law in our family. Man life sure takes an amazing turn.

Past 2 and half month we almost lost him and now our bond with him is leading to make our family bigger. I am very happy that he survived that poison, though it hurts to see that he is still hiding something from us.

Kushina in a worried tone said: you are right. If I were to suffer that I would have hated everyone in my family, but our son is already seeing it like it never happened. He is so kind enough to forgive us, after everything we did to him. Yet it hurts to think that I didn’t become a good mother to him. He is walking by our side, believing in us.

Minato with a guilt said to her: no it was our fault, not your alone. I am also responsible for his suffering. But I am sure whatever he is hiding from us, he will eventually tell us. Because it takes a lot of time to mend a broken relationship. I believe in him so don’t lose hope. Because, he is also our legacy.

Kushina wiping away her tears said: you are right. After all he is just like his father who is very kind to everyone. It’s a shame that his appearance is now similar to you. I wish he could go back to his past look but he looks pretty cute in that new look. The only thing which has left of uzumaki is at his bangs of hair. I hate to say it but he is pretty lady killer with his father looks.

Minato in a proud tone said:  of course, he is my son. And I am quite worried that he may not bring more trouble to us with his new look. Kushina went a bit surprised asked: what troubles? What are you thinking about? Minato at that moment whispered everything about the events kakashi told him of naruto sees hinata and there may be a chance that hinata will also start a war against uchiha Sayuri for naruto.

Hearing that she went excited again. She said: isn’t it fine. Naruto can have C.R.A with your authority and you can bring Namikaze family to gain to respect through him. When that time will come, take care of everything. Minato with a troubled face asked: you are very accepting of it. Aren’t you against of this c.r.a when I went through it.

You are wrong mister. I didn’t allowed it because I never found any worthy women who actually loved you. The ones I had in my mind married in their clan and I am happy it turned that way. Because now their daughter are going to be in our family. I can do anything to make you happy but I also wanted their consent too. And moreover I can accept anything if it protects my family. Seeing the behaviors of elders in council these days,

If things comes to worse and council push far on our daughters, I can agree to incest if it can ensure the safety of my daughters. Thanks to second, cra is only applicable  on last male of clan and only at the consent to female candidate who are willing to participate in it. And mister don’t dare to allow those geezers to do anything to our daughters. But I will only allow it if my daughter will agree to this. Is that clear to you.

Yes. But I don’t think they will agree on it. Since they are siblings. Kushina said: don’t be sure, when you love someone from the depth of heart, you cross every types of boundary which binds you to follow it.  Hyuuga and many other clan had practiced it, in our clan it was very minimal but it existed. So don’t let it bother you. When it will happen. It will happen.

Yes mam. I will take care of everything if something bad were to happen. For the time being. Lets us also have some good time before we go back to sleep. Kushina said: make sure to put silence seal first. We don’t to wake our kids and with that both of them went in their own paradise before they slept by each other side.

Meanwhile minami and Naruko in their room:

Naruko were thinking and cursing someone: Oni chan is getting girlfriend. She calls him darling. Lover. and moreover a future wife. I will not lose. I have finally got close to oni chan. I won’t lose to you miss uchiha. I will be with my oni san forever. I will prove him that I am better than you. Just wait. You uchiha Sayuri.

Minami thought: why? Naruto is getting a girlfriend. So I should be happy then, why do I feel so unsecure. Why does it pain to see him with her. There is no way I should feel like that. Then why? Naruto. Don’t leave me. She then, looked herself to look at her physique. She then thought, I have big assets compared to Sayuri. I wonder if he will ever look me like that. But that’s shouldn’t be right. It wrong. I can’t have those feelings for naruto. He is my brother. With those thoughts, she tried to go back to her sleep. that night it was first time she ever so insure about herself as a girl.

Meanwhile at the uchiha compound:
Uchiha clan leader is having dinner along with entire family. There was always this tense and silent environment in the compound.

To be continued........

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

74.2K 2K 33
The Second Hokage always said the Uchiha clan was destined for evil and darkness.After the Uchiha clan the massacre of the Uchiha clan their were onl...
9.1K 466 34
After writing two books, I must admit,I have become fond of Kyoko as a character. I wanted to give her a crossover of her own. But it's mostly becaus...
283K 7.4K 47
Rin Uzumaki-Namikaze was Kushina and Minato's sole daughter. A prodigy at a young age, she learned and mastered all the jutsus and seals her parents...
5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...