Bound

By equestrian_goalie

We all thought we were normal. But we learned we weren't 2 weeks before school ended. We have never met our g... More

Chapter 1: The Winds Whisper
Chapter 3: The Fire's Message
Chapter 4: The Summoning Of Water and Earth
Chapter 5: We Are Being Summoned
Chapter 6: The Enemy
Chapter 7: Your Alive
Chapter 8: The Truth
Authors Note
Chapter 9: Time For Your Weapons To Choose You
What do you think
Chapter 10: Training
Chapter 11: The Remake Of A Nightmare
Chapter 12: What The Nightmares Could Mean
Chapter 13: Where Is Jaque
Chapter 14: Jaque's Gone
Chapter 15: A Year Later
A/N
Chapter 16: Never Leave Us Again
Chapter 17: Will You Go With Us
Chapter 18: Trackers Don't Fight
Chapter 19: The Dance and The Bonding Ceremony
Chapter 20: To Keep My Friends And Family Safe
Chapter 21: Jaque's Gone! AGAIN!!!!
Chapter 22: Jaque's Dead
Chapter 23: The Power Of Love
Chapter 24: Fighting For Their Lives
Chapter 25: Their Going To Live
Chapter 26: He Gained His Father's Power
This is the end
Its out
Sequel

Chapter 2: A Birthday Wish Come True

283 10 2
By equestrian_goalie

Hey, I noticedh nobody has started reading my book yet. I understand, I'm trying to make it interesting! Um, if anybody reads it, thank you. I'm still new, so ya, enjoy this chapter!

Jaque's P.O.V

Lily, the guys, and I rode back to the ranch and led the horses into the stables. We all fed our horse and gave them a treat. The whole time, I kept glancing at Fane with Windstorm. Gosh!!!!! He looked so cute. I noticed Sage and Lily saw me staring and I saw them doing kissy faces, batting eyelashes, and mouthing cheesy love fraises. I gave them a stop-that-or-you-are-dead glare, they immediately stopped. When we were done, Lily and I said bye to the guys while we went inside my house. Every Friday, we would all go for a ride then Fane and Sage would go to Fane's house, while Lily and I stayed at mine. Lily always slept over on Fridays.

Lily and I finished eating dinner, cleaned up dishes, and now are currently sitting on my bed. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying because I am thinking about one certain boy. He has messy black, short hair with loving greyish-whitish eyes. I was thinking about our awkward, blush moment on the bus this morning until I got hit on the side of the head.

"HEY," Lily yelled, pulling back her hand," I was talking to you, but you zoned out, again." She said the last part with a icy tone.

"Sorry, I was thinking," I said, feeling heat rising up to my cheeks. I see her eyes widen and her mouth form into a o.

"You were thinking about Fane, weren't you?" She said smirking and rising her eyebrows. I felt the heat in my cheeks increase and smiled with an awkward grin.

"Yeah, I was!" I said a little embarrassed. I hugged myself, feeling a little uncomfortable saying my answer.

Lily's P.O.V

"EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" That is me squealing in glee. Jaque just sat there, wide eyed.

"Why are you squealing?" Jaque questioned, fear in her eyes. She always gets scared when I squeal. I tend to go all crazy, like I am on a sugar high.

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH..OH.MY.GOOOOOOSSSSHHHH!" I said frantically. I am having an excitement attack. I have my fists up, shaking them, while biting my bottom lip.

"What so exciting about that?" I heard Jaque say. I stopped for a second and looked at her with my eyes wide open and my jaw dropped. I blinked twice, how can she be so blind.

"Listen Jaque, I know you like Fane but....." I suddenly got cut off by Jaque.

" I know what your going to to say Lily. Your going to say that Fane doesn't like me that way and will never ask me out on a date, ever. That he likes some other girl..." I couldn't hold it.

"FANE LIKES YOU!!!!" I burst out. I sat there looking at a shocked and speechless Jaque.

Jaque's P.O.V

I just sat there looking at Lily, thinking about what she just burst out. Fane likes me, is it true. I heard my heartbeat in my ears, I felt heat rise up in my cheeks. Then I had the courage to say it.

"Fane. Likes. ME!!!!" I said, kind of shouting the last part. Lily and I stared each other, then jumped off the bed, grabbed each other's hands, and started jumping up and down while squealing. I couldn't believe this, the guy who I have liked since the day I moved here, LIKES ME!!!!!!

Lily and I kept squealing and talking about it until we fell asleep.

-Monday Morning-

Fane's P.O.V

I am somewhere, I don't know where I am. I looked at my surroundings, it looked like I am in a forest. I looked down at my hand and saw I have a staff in my right hand. Why do I have a staff? I thought to myself. I looked at what I am wearing and I am wearing my everyday clothes. Then I heard a scream, it is coming from deeper in the forest. I ran towards the scream, I felt like I wasn't even running on ground, but the wind carrying me. I came to a stop, I reached a clearing. It is the meadow where Jaque, Sage, Lily, and I ride our horses. Across the meadow were two figures, I ran closer and realize that one of them is Jaque. She is holding a bow, but I didn't see a quiver of arrows.i looked who she is standing across from and saw a man. I kept running, I looked back at Jaque, she has pulled back the bow string and an arrow had formed, out of...FIRE!!!!! She shot it, but the guy deflected it and it came back, hurtling towards her. It connected on the side of her stomach and she fell down.

"JAQUE!!" I yelled. The man turned towards me and threw something at me. Then my hands and arms worked on their own. My staff came infront of me and I twirled it like a fan, a wind came from it. Whatever he sent to me, it went right back and caused him to disappear into thin air. I ran to Jaque, there is blood all around her. I flipped her onto he back and knelt beside her. I picked her neck up by supporting her with my hand. I felt water well up in my eyes.

"Fane?" I heard Jaque say weakly. Where are the others? I felt the tears drop now, wetting my cheeks. I saw Jaque staring up at me, she put her hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears. I heard running behind me and saw Sage and Lily running towards us.

"Hold on Jaque, you going to be okay, your going to live!" I said frantically. She shook her head slightly, saying no.

"Fane, I..ugh..love...ah..you," Jaque said while wincing in pain. She used the last of her sterns to say that. Then I felt her hand fall from my cheek, her head lolled to the side with her eyes closed. I started crying uncontrollably. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Sage and Lily crying. Then, I woke up.

"AAAAAAAAH!" I yelled. I looked at my hands, no staff, just a nightmare. I gave a sigh of relief, none of that really happened, I thought. Also, none of it will.

Sage's P.O.V

Lily and I are waiting behind the bleachers, we are waiting for Fane. We are all going to plan a surprise for Jaque's sixteenth birthday this Friday. Lily and I are talking and then she told me something really weird.

"Hey Sage, can I tell you something, about last night?" She asked nervously. Lily is looking down, looking kind of embarrassed.

"Ya, you can feel me anything," I said, supporting her.

"Well, I had this dream, or more like a nightmare, last night. You and I were fighting some guys in a forest, then we heard a scream. We also had some kind of weapons in our hands. When we heard the scream, we ran towards it. We got to our meadow, where all hang out. When we got there, Fane was sitting there, holding Jaque up on the ground. There was blood everywhere by her." I saw Lily was beginning to shake and tears were forming in her eyes. "When I looked to see where the blood was coming from, it was coming from Jaque's side. Then her head lolled to the side and she......died!!" Lily said, crying now.

All I could do was stare at her, but then I embraced her into a hug and let her cry into my chest. I put my chin on top of her head and stroked her hair.

"Shhh...shush. Everything's going to be ok," I said in a soothing voice.

"How can you be so sure?" I heard her say, her voice muffled by my shirt.

" I know because I had the exact same dream."

Fane's P.O.V

I am running to the gym, trying not to get caught by Jaque. She was very suspicious when we got off the bus and I slipped away. I turned the corner to the bleachers and saw Lily crying into Sage's chest.

"What happened?" I asked curiously, with confusion on my face.

"Lily had a nightmare that Jaque died in a fight with a guy. An arrow pierced her side, also that she died in your arms. It's also freaky because I had the exact same dream last night." Sage said, while still holding Lily.

I just stood there, staring at him. I am shocked, the nightmare, I had thought I only dreamed it.

"Dude, what's wrong?" Sage asked.

"I had the same dream." I said, in a shocked tone. "But how could we have the same dream, what if Jaque had it too?" I said, concerned. "We have to ask her." I felt someone grab my wrist, it was Lily. She shook her head frantically, telling me that we shouldn't worry her, especially since her birthday is in two days. I was about to protest but I sighed in defeat, she is right, we can't worry Jaque.

"So, how are we going to surprise her?" I asked, changing the subject, pushing the dream into the of my mind. Then Lily's face suddenly lit up into a excited expression, jumping up and down like a little girl who saw a lollipop in a shop window.

"OOOOOO, I KNOW! We should all set up a mini party area in the meadow and invite everyone. A surprise party in the meadow. You, Fane, should ask her out too there!!!!" Lily explained, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"WAIT WHAT!!!!" I said frantically. "Ask her out, what if she says no, what if she is disgusted by it?" Questions are flooding in my mind while I said that.

"Look, man, she won't, she will say yes. Remember what I told you on Friday, she likes you." Sage said, assuring me.

"Ok fine, I will. We should leave the decor and food to Lily. She knows more about Jaque than any of us.

Jaque's P.O.V

I've been running around the halls, looking for Sage, Lily, and Fane. I gave up and went to my first class, math. Ugh! How I hate math! I sat down and started thinking. I wanted to find them so I could tell them about a nightmare I had last night.

-flashback-

I came running into the meadow Sage, Lily, Fane, and I hang out. I felt something in my hand and saw a bow. I searched around me, but saw I wasn't carrying a quiver of arrows. I kept staring at the bow when a man appeared in front of me, about a yard away.

"You thought you could run from me, hide from me!" He said. He looked like he is about twenty with brown hair and brown eyes. I kept staring at him, not knowing what to do.

"Who are you?" I asked, feeling scared. He gave a laugh, throwing his head back.

"You really don't remember me, do you? Well, you shouldn't because I am the one who erased you and your friends memories!" He said smirking. What does he mean by erasing my memories? Anger then filled me, without any thought, I raised my bow and pulled the string back. An arrow had formed out of what looked like....FIRE!! I fired the arrow expertly, even though I haven't even held or shot a bow and arrow before. I heard someone scream my name and looked to who had called me. I turned my head and saw Fane with a staff in his hand, running towards me.

I wasn't paying attention to the man, I then felt a searing pain on my side. I looked down and saw that my arrow hit me. I looked at Fane, he yelled something and began to twirl his staff. I fell down, onto the grass, I felt my blood, pooling around me.

Fane then came by me and picked up my head, he is crying. He said that I would be ok, I brought my hand up to his cheek and slightly shook my head. The pain is unbearable on my side. I looked behind him and saw Sage and Lily running towards us. I looked back at Fane and stared into his eyes, then I muttered the words "I love you ". After that, my world went black.

-end of flashback-

I heard the bell ring and it is the end of first period. All my other classes whizzed by like there was no time in the world. After school, I tried finding the gang, but I couldn't spot them anywhere. I walked on the bus sadly, with my head hanging down. Maybe tomorrow I'll see them I thought.

Sage's P.O.V

I am in Fane's room right now, going over the plan. Lily and I will ride ahead whie he waits for Jaque. They will come and we will surprise her with an extra detail.

"So, you good with every thing about the plan?" I asked Fane. Her birthday is tomorrow and we ignored her all day today and yesterday.

"Yeah, I feel pretty bad about ignoring her, but it's for the plan."Fane said, looking pretty guilty.

Jaque's P.O.V

I didn't see any of my friends today or yesterday. I'm beginning to think that they don't like me anymore. Stop thinking like that Jaque!! They love you, no matter what!! I scolded myself. As soon as I got home from the bus, I ran upstairs to my room and plopped on to my bed. I just hope they don't forget my sixteenth birthday tomorrow! Also, we are supposed to go riding, like we do every Friday. I cried for a bit, thinking about my friends ignoring me, until I fall asleep.

Lily's P.O.V

Today is Jaque's birthday and the plan is in motion. I made sure Jaque didn't talk to me at school because, well, if you know me. I will spill the beans and tell her everything. After school, Sage and I got to Jaque's early and grabbed our horses. We galloped off to the meadow and set up for the party.

"You think everything looks good?" I asked Sage, admiring at what we did to the small meadow. We set up tables, food, lamps with streamers, you name it. We brought all this stuff here yesterday with the help of Mr. Timberwood.

"Yeah, everything looks great. Now, after she gets here, operation 'Fane ask Jaque out' is in motion," Sage said, smiling.

We heard rustling over by the bushes, our heads whipped over and saw people coming. The guests are arriving, now all we need is the birthday girl.

Fane's P.O.V

I took Flames and Windstorm out of their stalls and put their hatters on. Then I waited for Jaque to come home. I really do feel bad about ignoring her, but what was I suppose to do. All three of us knew that she would suspect something and beat the crap out of us until we told her. I was deep in thought until I heard the bus pull up then Jaque came out, looking a little depressed.

When she saw me with the horses, she started walking over to me while giving me a glare. Dang! She looks mad, but cute at the same time.

"Why are you here?" She has an icy tone.

"Well, I came here to, well, Sage, Lily, and I have a surprise for you. For your birthday at the meadow." I said, feeling a little scared, ok a LOT scared.

"Ok, but never, EVER ignore me again for two days. Are we clear?"

"Crystal!" With that we rode of towards the meadow.

Jaque's P.O.V

Fane had us stop a few feet from the meadow. He put a blindfold on me, which I said was ridiculous. He forced me to put it on though. I am trusting him right now to lead me to the clearing, his hand in mine. I thought I was going to melt from the inside out.

Once we reached the meadow, he took the blindfold off.

"SURPISE, HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY JAQUE!!!"

I looked around and saw everybody is here, so this is what they were up to. My dad came and took me to a cake. A ice cream cake, my favourite. Everyone sang the happy birthday song and I blew out the candles.

Everyone then became silent, I wondered why? I turned around and saw Fane with a bouquet of flowers.he gave them to me and started talking.

"Jaque, I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time, but I wasn't sure. So here it goes. Will you, Jaque Timberwood, go on a date with me."

I just stood there, dumbfounded. Did Fane just ask me out.

"Yes, yes, I will go on a date with you!" At first I whipsered it, but then I shouted with glee. We hugged and then I whipsered to him.

"My birthday wish come true."

Hey everybody, sorry it took so long to update. I noticed seven people have read chapter one. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. I was starting to get worried that no one would read this. Remember to comment and vote for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 705 48
Water, shapes us. Fire, transforms us. Air, moves us. Earth, heals us. If these elements were to be taken from the world, it would suffer. Bella, Cla...
95.6K 3.9K 26
There was only one thing that every kid lived for on their sixteenth birthday. It wasn't parties or celebrations but a test. Julie's government is ru...
8 0 9
Elements. A very important thing in our world. For without earth we wouldn't have trees, grass, crystals, and many more things. Without oxygen we wou...
2.1M 30.4K 42
It all started with a call, a call neither one of them will forget. It started with a kiss, a kiss neither one of them will forget. Cedes Element is...