Only You • Jeon Jungkook (EDI...

By btsarmy139

"We're just friends" he said. But we looked at each other for a little bit too long to be just friends. •in... More

Prologue
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
instagram
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
instagram
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
instagram
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
instagram
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-tree.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six.
instagram
Twenty-seven.
Tweny-eight.
Note

Ten.

8.9K 264 78
By btsarmy139

Today is the day of my date with Jackson. I'm pretty excited about it because I haven't gone on a real date since high school. And the guy turned out to be a real jerk.

I just hope history won't repeat itself as it did then.

I still have no idea where Jackson has decided to take me so I take my time picking an outfit.

I finally decide to go with a cute beige sweater and a striped skirt that matches.

I look around my room and notice the huge mess I've made from picking my outfit. I'll just clean it up when I get back, I convince myself knowing that I definitely won't

I go downstairs to wait for Jackson to pick me up. When I come down the stairs Jungkook notices me and stares until he says:

"What are you wearing?" He asks.

"Clothes." I say trying to talk to him as less as possible.

"Y/n! That skirt is way too short!" Yoongi points out.

"You look adorable but isn't a little too chilly. Would he get the wrong idea?" Namjoon points out.

"And what's the wrong idea? That I'm trying to impress him? Men, we're always your problem" I say annoyed.

"You know what we mean." Hoseok says.

"Oh my gosh you guys are way too over protective. Take a chill pill. I look good and I'm definitely not changing. Do you know how much I spent on putting this outfit together!" I snap back at them.

I go over to the couch and sit down. I pull out my phone to check and see if Jackson has sent me any messages. But there aren't any notifications. He should be here any minute.

Jin comes and sits next to me and the rest of the boys follow.

"We should set some rules before you go out." He suggests.

"What am I 12? Since when do I have to follow dating rules?" I ask.

"Since you decided all of the sudden to start. Now for those rules." Namjoon continues.

"First, no touching!" Jungkook says quickly.

I give him a death stare. Who does he think he is. I cant go on dates but he can?? We'll see about that. He hurt me so bad that I couldn't look myself in the mirror for a good few weeks. And know he's trying to control me. Please, kindly fuck off.

"Second, you have to come home before 8." Hoseok says.

"Like 8 am?" I question.

"NO! Like 8 PM!" Hoseok quickly answers.

"You guys are seriously insane!" I roll my eyes.

"Three, avoid public places. You don't want to get caught going on a date." Yoongi says.

I roll my eyes and snap at them.
"You know rules are made to be broken."

They all give me a look expect Jimin who laughs and says. "Ooooooo burn." I give him a high five and a smirk.

Then there is a knock on the door. I quickly stand up and run to the door. When I open it I see Jackson holding up a bouquet of peony flowers.

"Hey!" He says with a big smile before handing me the flowers. "You look beautiful as always and these are for you.

"Hi. Thank you!" I reply blushing. I can't believe he got me flowers. Honestly, I'm so flattered by him right now.

The boys are now all standing behind me. Glaring deathly at Jackson.

"H...hey guys." Jackson says feeling a little bit nervous. "Y/n and I are about to go ou..."

He's interrupted by Tae's deep voice. "You better take care of her. If something happens to her you'll have to deal with us." He says and crosses his arms.

I honestly couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. He's a cute little baby I can't take him seriously. I giggle to myself.

"Yeah right guys. Don't worry nothing is going to happen." I say while laughing at them.

As we leave I look behind me to see them still standing there at the doorway watching us leave.

I hear Jungkook say "We shouldn't have let her go out in that outfit. It's too revealing. Is it too late to stop her?"

And soon after that Jin says "Next time we should pick out her outfit."

They are so annoying...

Jackson decided to take me by the beach on a walk. We had a great time. We talked and walked for what felt like ages. I've never had a guy so interested in me before...maybe that's why I'm so into this...so into him. As we walk he reaches over and slowly intertwines his fingers into mine. I let it happen, he's so confident that it's attractive. He stops me and leans in my ear to say something.

"I think we're being paparazzied." He whispers. "Masks on."

I nod and we put our masks and hats on. I've never been in a dating sandal...until now. I panic because the paparazzi are cruel and make the most absurd rumors. I'm worried what I'm going to see tomorrow when I wake up.

We try to lose them but we don't have any luck for about thirty minutes.

"I know a private little restaurant we can go to, so we can get away from them." He suggests.

"That sounds great! I was starting to get a little hungry actually." I say.

"Okay let's go."

-

The restaurant is beautiful and it looks out at the ocean. I stare at how the waves crash into the sand...sadly it all reminds me of that date on the beach with Jungkook...

I look over at Jackson who's he's admiring the view. He's the biggest angel I know, I'm so thankful that I have someone like him. I sneak a quick picture of him to remember this day.

"This place is so amazing I can't believe I've never heard of it." I tell him.

"It is pretty great isn't it." He smiles at me and then takes a deep breath. "Y/n you're really special. It's funny we've known each other for a week...and I didn't want to admit it here right now while running away from the paparazzi but... I do really like you."

I smile shyly. All I know is that I've enjoyed absolutely every moment with him and I'd like to get to know him better... that's why I say:

"I like you too" I smile at him while he takes my hand.  "But I'm still really nervous about all those paparazzi... what are we going to do?" I ask

"Nothing."

"Jackson... if we want to continue to see each other... maybe we should do something. I'm scared that someone might get in the way of us being together." I say.

"It's okay as long as we have each other."

"I've noticed that when you tell people how happy you are they take advantage of it." I say.

"As long as your with me nothing bad will happen." He says and takes my hand in his.

We ate together and talked even more. I loved talking to him it felt right. The night quickly ended and I wished that it didn't.

He escorts me to the front door as our fingers are intertwined.

"I had a really nice time today." I say.

"So you're up for round two?" He asks smiling and leaning closer to my face.

"Definitely."

He leans closer and I close my eyes expecting my first kiss from Jackson Wang.

Our lips are centimeters apart when we're interrupted by the front door opening.

"Ahem"

We both look up.

There, standing in the doorway are all of the boys piled together. How to they even fit?

Jackson and I quickly pull apart. He reaches out his hand and I shake it. We laugh quietly.

"Bye babe." He says winking before getting in his car and driving off.

_______________________

Hope you enjoyed. This was the longest chapter I've written it's 1000 words!!! So I'm so sorry! Bts new album is amazing I love it. High key salty at YouTube for freezing the views like wtf??? Anyway here is a cute gif ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 409 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
1.2K 26 25
"What's fine? You held it in for so long and I know you're silently crying" "When you feel like this again, please . . . Don't leave yourself for too...
557K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
224K 5.5K 85
(REQUESTS ARE CLOSED) The title pretty much says it all. If you read my story I hope you enjoy! I purple you 💜