3Moons' Gears and Omegas

By Whitecaptainkongsun

The story revolves around the 3 generations of Engineering Moons and their mates. In a school primarily domin... More

Author's Note
The 1st Moon's Source of Heat
Chapter 2
The 2nd Moon's Ray of Light
Author's Additional Note
Chapter 4
The 3rd Moon's Moon
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

2.9K 160 21
By Whitecaptainkongsun

Thank you for the great response on the previous chapters, especially on the last one...  beautiful views and bright ideas are highly appreciated. So here's my treat for you... another update to compensate for the lost times...

But first, let's appreciate first the beauty of our tsundere omegas above... who is your pick?

***

3rd Person POV

Arthit had no way to run to avoid the musky and sharp scent that is approaching toward his direction. He already put his order and the auntie is currently preparing the food when it hit his nose. Too late to shoo its owner away when he is already in front of him asking if he can join him on his table.

Breakfast time is on its peak hour, the right time before the morning classes start. All other tables on the cafeteria are already occupied and he cannot think of any reason to reject him.

"Khop khun na, P'Arthit, khrub..."
Arthit just nodded with a twisted lips and furrowed brows on his face.

The younger man is looking at him innocently but he still felt an intensity crawling down to his spine.

"How are you, P'Arthit? I did not have the opportunity to attend the event yesterday due to the Moon and Star meeting."

"I'm fine. And the gathering has been good... very peaceful and productive. No one dared to challenge the orders of their seniors... nor tried to save others' asses to be a hero." He returned his gaze to the magazine he is previously reading when Kongphob arrived.

"Oh... I'm glad no one tried to earn a cookie with my mate..." he smiled contently.

"Really now. I did not know you are already mated... It will only happen if he accepted your existence, right...?"

"He may not... yet. But I am not losing hope that he will still will eventually... on his own time, of course. Anyway, I will give and do everything to make it happen, except forcing myself to him..."

"That's good to hear," the senior shrugged. "Good luck on you... with that perspective, you may never be bonded ever..."

"It's fine. Anyway, I do not aim to be mated with marks, but to be tied with love. To be bonded is just a bonus, which will be decided by fate, depending on the kind of whoever's faith."

Arthit look at the younger man's eyes. Its color just remains black. But the faint scent coming from him somewhat started to intensify.

His eyes shut involuntarily to appreciate the warm feeling for a moment, but then immediately sprung opened wide when he realized what he has done afterwards. He felt the heat on his cheeks that undeniably turned bright red.

'Shia.. What the heck is happening?!' He shook his head twice and scolded his self while trying to submerge his head on the newspaper he is holding.
'Sweet talks meant nothing without real, good deeds, Arthit!'

Kongphob prevented a cheeky smile to avoid irritating his mate more, but not the affectionate gaze glistening in his eyes. He felt his fingers twitching in desire to reach out on those cute, plump cheeks.

"Stop staring Kongphob 0062...!"
"I'm sorry, P'Arthit... I will try harder not to appreciate a beautiful sight next time."

Arthit felt very exasperated.
"Are you for real?!" His voice sounded louder than necessary. The people started to become nosy and looked on their direction.

"Listen, kid. You better know what you are doing and hopefully prepared on what is coming. I came to this school to study and not to find a m-...," Arthit come closer and continued with a whispering voice to prevent others from hearing them, "... a mate. If you will act with the same idea as mine we may at least become a P'-Nong. But if not..." Arthit got lost on his own words with the look of the alpha who somehow managed to overwhelm his wit and challenged his deposition.

His throat started to run dry and tried to swallow hardly. He was being drown by the thick sensation in the air.

"You're too close, mate. Please don't push the self-control of this kid to the edge... Really, this scent can drive anyone crazy... Too bad for them though, for I alone can indulge this thing."

Arthit almost jump up on his feet and shout.
"Auntie, please make it a take-out...!"

***

Today has been an exact opposite of the previous day. The perfectly peaceful and productive Tuesday of Arthit has been followed by an agitated and futile Wedneday.

"Ai'Arthit... are you going to make it? You looked like a dead body." Knott told his friend. They are currently working on a group project that must be submitted within the week.

"Hey, of course I'm fine. What is it? I'll help..."

"Do you want to retrieve yoursef first? Your mind is somewhere else..." Prem said.

"Ai'Arthit, you look so lost. Need anything to tell us?" Kimmon is eyeing his pal. He looked so pale and exhausted. "You've been like that since you step inside the class for the first subject..."

"Problem on sleeping?" Bright asked.

"No, I had enough... Maybe I am just hungry..." Well, he lost his apetite to eat breakfast after that encounter with Kongphob. But he knew within himself that it is not really hunger that is stressing him right now.

Of course, he cannot admit it to his friends. They may even tease him more than help.

Oh! Who said I need help?! Damn.

"I have a biscuit here... you better take it first. Didn't you have breakfast? It's still early for lunch..." Toota offered.

But Kimmon interrupted.
"I still can't believe you are acting like that just because you are hungry... You don't just look anxious and stressed... but... nervous?"

"I'm sorry. Just too many projects and activities to handle, I guess..." Arthit caressed his nape while speaking.
"Let's just continue..."

***

Beam's POV

It's been 5 days since I've last seen him. The last time was when he passed by the Medical Faculty on his way to Arts or Science Bldg, which ever is true. Like Ai'Pha said, it is kinda ironic since it is indeed out of way and somehow far if you'll be coming from the Engineering Faculty.

I tried not to care about it, and him. But since that day he just disappeared like smoke in thin air. Maybe he already give up... or actually not interested as it seems.

After that eventful night, we never really had a proper conversation. I remember he tried talking to me for quite several times but I kept on rejecting his attempts.

Even Ai'Pha has been aware that he've been roaming on the Medical Faculty in the last few weeks. I even saw him twice waiting outside the Music Room when I went there with my cousin Phun. I doubt that all of those are just coincidences.

But who knows?

He'd been happily talking with the same cute freshman on both times outside Music Room. He looked at the little guy with such fondness in his eyes. Maybe he is hitting on him...

Damn Forth.

Now, he probably got tired of doing it and decided to just let me go.

Like what I asked him that night on the parking lot when he tried to block my way in boarding my car. That one time I spend another time with Phun and his mate on the Music Room.

'Let me go.'
And he did.

But why do I feel scared? Why am I getting worried? Where had he been?

And what the f*ck am I doing right now driving around the Engineering vicinity?

Oh, maybe I am just looking for a tiger who can ease my mind.

I accidentally hit the emergency break when a motorbike suddenly cut the road out of nowhere. I thought I'd almost run through it. I am about to open my window and yell to its driver but went to a stop when I identified that muscular scent.

What the f*ck is happening? It's Forth that is driving that motorcycle, but why does he have to run his bike that fast?

I found myself speeding up my car to catch up with his bike. A part of me wonder why I am doing this but did not mind for now. Something strange is happening, I can see his muscles are tensed.

I felt a pang of hesitation when I saw his abandoned bike and I stepped out of my car. I don't know what is wrong with Forth and I really need to find out.

With the trace of his muscular scent, my question has been answered when I saw him along with the other Engineering students.

There is a bloody fight!

I went to a standstill. This is out of my league.

In front of me are two groups of students fighting against each other. I can merely distinguished them with the jackets they are wearing. Looks like the other group came from another university.

I saw Forth punching and kicking two, no make it three, students simultaneously. His muscles flexing on every attack he releases.

Then I saw blood on the left corner of his lips.

Those lips...

"Beam!"

I was startled by his sudden call out on my name. Then I realized someone is approaching me, mistakenly thinking I was one of their rival group.

Shia..! I swear, I am not here to fight!

"F*ck," I cried after his fist almost landed on my face. Good thing I am quick enough to kick him that hard causing him to land on the ground unconciously to Forth's surprise.

"You can handle yourself well." He seems quite amazed with what I have done.

I may not be that good at fighting but somehow I have trained well enough to protect myself.

But the idiots didn't exemp me from throwing their punches and kicks. They really thought I am an Engineering student.

For God sake, I am even wearing my uniform, how can they not realize that I have nothing to do with this! Gosh, what the f*ck have I gotten myself into?

I was just lucky Forth will always come right on time to get rid of each person one by one before they could even hit me.

We fought against these hoodlums for a little while until we heard whistling coming from the guards to take control of the situation.

Everybody run for themselves trying to avoid being caught. They suddenly scattered everywhere.

I felt Forth's hands grabbing my arm to leave the place the quickest way possible.

Damn! This is the first time I've been caught in the middle of a bloody fight during my entire existence.

"How did you get in here?" He asked while we are still running.

"This way," I rushed him to get inside my car and drove off as fast as we can. There's no way I would let those guards catch me and ruin my reputation as a Medical student.

"Is this yours?"
"Yes, why?"
"I know I've seen your car before but I didn't catch your plate number... so it is actually you whom I cut a while ago? You are driving awfully slow... Wait, I think we'll be safe here now. You can pullout on the side..."

I immediately followed his instruction. Forth looked around before facing me.

"Can you tell me now what were you doing at our faculty? Were you following me?" This guy has the nerve to tease me despite of those blood in his face. Yet, he looked f*ckingly handsome... damn it!

I tried to avert my gaze to avoid staring at him with my heart pounding so hard against my chest. "Nope... why should I?"

"Really? Ahmm okay..." Fine, I know he did not believe me.

"There's blood on your face..." I almost reached out to erase the stain on the corner of his lips.

"Most of them are alphas, but they still use brass knuckles against me..."

"Damn! I didn't know you have enemies..." I thought he is that cool.

"They are not mine. But it's the dignity of our brotherhood that we're protecting here. If one of us get involved in a fight then we all fight."

I really can't understand the SOTUS logic these Engineering Students have injected on their stupid minds. I don't get the point at all.

"How about you, are you hurt?" He comes to me closer to inspect my face, then my arms, back to my shoulder then downwards... but only using his eyes, such a gentleman. But I still felt a burning sensation they left in each location he put his gaze upon.

Damn. It's getting hot in here. Before I knew it, I felt my hand caressing the back of my neck unconciously to control myself.

"No..." it's just barely above a whisper so I shook my head in case he did not hear my voice. Did he forget that he actually blocked everything for me?

"Are you sure?"
"I am... There's no need to worry. And will you stop talking formally. Just speak comfortably like the way we used before..."

Although I know we're not quite the same anymore.
After that night, things will never be same way like they used to be. May it be better or worse.

"How will it be? We both know that it will be impossible. And I already told you about this... or not yet?"

"Tell me about what?" I grab on the steering wheel tighter.

"I'll try to win your heart."

***

A/N:

Yes, I did it... 2 pairs in one chapter!😄
Please continue giving comments and votes.
I really appreciate it...😍

Khop khun na!😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 420 27
Mingyu, an alpha, have two serious problems: One; he has a problem with his loneliness; and two, he can't sleep. He can't sleep without his sleeping...
18.1K 713 24
A poly relationship story, where... Two true blood alphas are mates and are in a secret relationship because two true alphas can't be together in ome...
10.4K 465 10
I. Phayo - Pha, a senior moon treats the freshmen moons and stars he mentors too harshly. Yo, The junior he hates the most does almost everything to...
21K 926 20
choi chanhee, an omega born with a defect on his left eye. he gets bullied and harassed constantly by other pack members, them labeling him as the ug...