UNIVERSE / BTS.

By transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / Β© 2017] More

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [πŸŽ„]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [πŸŽ„]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [πŸŽ„]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

66: growing pains / 2seok

247 17 3
By transwillgraham

GROWING PAINS
( part 2 )

WORD COUNT 3.5k
OVERVIEW teenage paradise rises once again ( warnings underage drinking ig, making out ooooo )

PLAYLIST better now / post malone, dance to this / troye sivan and ariana grande, generation why / conan grey, anyone else but you / the moldy peaches.

OUR PRETTY BOY protagonist is dancing, dancing with his hands up above his head and his mind shot with whiskey and cold beer, eyes dazzling with purple strobe lights. he's between the goth girls and some band members, yoongi and jimin dirty dancing on linoleum floors, jisoo and jeongguk dancing like friends do at parties. the song playing is some pumped up insane remix of better now by post malone, teenagers jumping to the beat like it's all they know.

seokjin spins around dramatically, laughing stupidly and drunkenly as he knocks into a broad muscled back, the person turning. 'king' hoseok's bright orange hair shines in the lights zinging around the room like shooting stars, his plump bubblegum lips stretched into a tipsy smile, the tanned muscle of his arms making seokjin's drunken mind spin. the brunette apologises, slurring, but the athlete just laughs. "you're cute," he says, smiles blooming on both their faces. his arms link around seokjin's waist and the pretty boy is floating on thin air.

"it's seokjin, right?!" hoseok whisper-yells over the music into seokjin's ear, lips catching on the dangling silver accessories. seokjin nods, hands on hoseok's sculpted hips. "thought you were with chaeyong?"

"'s not working out!" seokjin yells back, and the two of them are so close he can smell a citrus scent that can only be hoseok's cologne, mingled with sweat and spilled budweiser beer on his black t-shirt. sweat pools in their collarbones and on their foreheads, and under the purple lights, hoseok looks like dynamite and seokjin wants those lips on his. the athlete is smiling, drunkenly enamoured, their feet stumbling over one another. "d'you wanna drink?" seokjin asks loudly, as so high by blackbear begins to pound through the walls. hoseok nods.

seokjin's sweating palm encases his and they drag themselves to the pool area, where a couple of the foreign table have dived into the turquoise water, lee chan furiously making out with lalisa "everyone from thailand is hot, it's just facts" manoban while their shirts stick to their skin. seeing as the majority of people are inside, the bar's pretty empty, so seokjin searches for good alcohol rather than cheap shit. "what do you drink?" he asks hoseok, glad they don't have to yell anymore. the redhead had been entranced by how seokjin looks in the turquoise rippled light of the pool, but he snaps out of it.

"oh, i'll take vodka or tequila, even just beer." the basketball player lazily grins, seokjin's heart pounding and his BPM increasing rapidly. he grabs two bottles of lukewarm sweating beer, although he's not much of a fan of it, and tosses one to hoseok, who thanks him. seokjin's buzzing; he might actually have a chance with the athlete boy, and when hoseok sits down and pulls him onto his lap, his heart skips several beats and his grin widens tenfold, golden flecks in his eyes. hoseok opens the beer, but seokjin goes the extra mile, in an attempt to be attractive, and opens it with his teeth. hoseok chuckles when the starshine boy spits the cap out, downing a mouthful of the green bottled heineken.

"that's quite a skill," hoseok chuckles, swigging down a mouthful with a cheerful grin. his hand is resting on seokjin's hip, left bare by his now untucked shirt, and fireworks seem to explode at every point of contact between the boys. "where'd you learn that?"

"wouldn't you like to know?" seokjin says flirtily, and hoseok laughs. they're both tipsy and happy under the light polluted purple skies of their town, and seokjin wants nothing more than to slam their lips together but he can't just yet.

"so," hoseok says, drinking down a bit more heineken, shuffling around on the couch with seokjin comfortably on his thighs. "why're you and chaeyong not working out?"

seokjin shrugs, knowing he has to make up a lie but his brain is addled with a cocktail of alcohols. "societal pressure on heterosexual relationships," he spurts out, and hoseok raises an eyebrow, probably thinking seokjin's lost it. "the stupid pressure of school social circles. you know what i mean. i'm supposed to date a pretty girl cos i'm a good looking guy, you're supposed to date a popular girl-it's all bullshit."

hoseok laughs. "good thing popular girls fucking suck," he says. seokjin nods.

"they give good head though." he says, absentmindedly, and hoseok spits out his mouthful laughing, tipping his head back and laughing like a man, chest shaking and smile brighter than the stars hidden by polluted clouds.

"you're somethin', seokjin." he says. he looks at seokjin with constellation eyes and venus floating around his head, alcohol in his blood vessels and seeping into his brain. it's because of said poison that seokjin and hoseok end up kissing like inexperienced teenagers, sloppy and all over the place, hands touching every available bit of skin. hoseok's find purpose in tugging on seokjin's honey hued hair, his golden skin explored by seokjin's adventurous fingertips, lips touching in a clash of teeth and tongue that's far too alcohol mixed to be nice. but the drunken pretty boy is riding fucking cloud nine as he kisses the hell out of the drunken athlete, forgetting his fake girlfriend and his mum and the insults thrown at him in the lemon hallways of foxhole high, forgetting everything but how good hoseok's lips taste and how the athlete's calloused basketball hands are under his shirt and hot and fiery against his skin.

"lets," hoseok pants, breaking swollen lips apart. "lets move this private party to somewhere better."

they end up in some fucking cliché first floor locked bathroom, and make out in a haze of strobe lights and throbbing bass music. hoseok tells seokjin he tastes like lip gloss and red wine, and seokjin tells him he tastes like heineken and sweat but he still loves it. one of them loses their shirt and hoseok has seokjin pushed up against the tile walls, a sweaty skinned angel under the light pouring in from the big window, legs hooked around hoseok's waist. they're both far gone spinning in a haze of liquor, lips leaving hickies like roses across collarbones and necks, whispered 'you look so fuckin' beautiful''s and curse words pressed against hot skin, kissing to the soundtrack of flip mo by brockhampton, seokjin's eyes full of a glazy wonder as he takes in hoseok's sweaty bare chest.

they somehow end up in the bathtub/jacuzzi combination, legs tangled as hoseok straddles seokjin, lips parting only when their lungs scream for oxygen and then they laugh breathlessly. when hoseok whispers "fuck, you look like an angel," seokjin only laughs and pulls him in close for another sloppy kiss. they leave no bit of each other untouched, seokjin's skin littered with flowering hickies he'll regret tomorrow and hoseok's chest sporting a few seokjin planted when he got a chance. seokjin can't stop gripping at hoseok's biceps, feeling the muscle flex under his hands, and he full on groans when hoseok's abs clench under his touch. how on earth did he manage to snag the star athlete? seokjin grins through the kiss.

hands begin to wander down south, buckles shamelessly fumbled with, but it's seokjin's phone that cuts them off, vibrating in his front pocket. he breaks their lips to answer, and sees the ID as jisoo-their designated sober one for the night.

SOO 🌻
it's go time bud!
meet us at the main
doorway, we're all
waiting xx

seokjin sighs, hoseok nosing incessantly at his neck, peppering kisses. he pulls the redhead in for one last kiss, hot and heavy. "i've gotta bounce. to be continued?" he says, hopeful, because maybe he was a lustful teenager who really, really wanted a chance with jung 'king' hoseok. the king smiles.

"give me your number."

digits are scrawled on a sweaty arm with a pen, and seokjin leaves the bathroom with swollen lips and hazy eyes, finding his friends at the door. jeongguk's sporting a hickey like australia on his collarbone, but he's more sober than chaeyong and seokjin, the younger girl leaning on jisoo. the ravenette grins at seokjin. "everyone's at mine for the night, c'mon."

seokjin awakens a full nine hours later on a blowup mattress in jisoo's rose gold painted room, jeongguk by his side and a poster of frida khalo hanging on the wall above him. he clutches at his head, throbbing with last night's regrets, and pushes himself up from the floor, feeling queasy and gross, mouth like an old beer bottle. the bathroom down the hall has cornflower blue tiles, and seokjin stares at himself in the mirror.

jesusfig coloured love bites litter his skin, from his jawline to his collarbones, and he winces when he presses a finger to one of them. his eyes are shot with poison red veins, hair sticking up, and he generally feels like he's been run over. teenage toxicity and its side effects. sighing, seokjin washes his face with lukewarm water and washes his mouth out with sky blue mouthwash, thinking of the hazy memory of him and hoseok last night, and those parting words, "to be continued". he has hoseok's number in his phone now; he's practically a cheerleader.

leaving jeongguk sleeping in jisoo's art poster fairy light bedroom, seokjin walks downstairs, finding mr kim in the kitchen. seokjin's eyes widen-he wasn't expecting an encounter with any parents-but then he sees chaeyong and jisoo sat at the island in the middle of the room, drinking coffee and looking far more composed than he does. jisoo's father smiles when he sees seokjin, raising an eyebrow at the hickies all over his neck.

"someone's got a sweetheart," he laughs, dressed in his azure hospital scrubs, probably about to go to work. he's a typical single dad, leaves his daughter alone in the house far too much. "goodbye sweetheart," he pecks jisoo on the cheek. "bye everyone."

a banal goodbye is said and then he's out of the door, and seokjin collapses into a chair with a groan, massaging his forehead. "fuck me gently with a chainsaw," he drawls, taking a cup of coffee from the cluster in the center of the island. "everything is ow."

"teenage hangovers, what fun," chaeyong deadpans, her pink hair tied into the rattiest ponytail she's ever worn. "you got something last night though. this mean you're done with me?"

"fuck yeah. i got jung hoseok's number!" seokjin punches the air, suddenly euphoric at the memory. jisoo rolls her eyes. "seokjin and chaeyong is over, babydoll."

"so is jisoo and jeongguk," jisoo comments, getting up and opening a cabinet to take out some cereal. "baby gukie got to second base with saxophone boy last night, quite publicly."

"by publicly, she means taehyung pushed him up against the wall and shoved his tongue down his throat while he whined like a bitch in heat," chaeyong deadpans again; she's a sarcastic bitch when she's hungover. "anyway, we're all through, but i've got mark's friend youngjae as backup, seeing as he "isn't supposed" to be dating jackson wang. we'll start dating next weekend."

"i'm just waiting for the onslaught of manslut insults written on my locker," seokjin says with a blunt bark of a laugh, sipping down half a cup of coffee. "uncreative twats." he winces when his head throbs again, and jisoo tosses him a pack of ibuprofen painkillers, the bloodshot brunette popping one with a gulp of coffee and a shudder.

"well, it can't get any worse," chaeyong says, smiling when jeongguk makes his way into the kitchen. "mornin' guk. how are ya?"

"hungover and shit," jeongguk curses, taking a bowl from one of the cupboards and stealing jisoo's box of lucky charms cereal, eating the rainbow sugary things without milk like a weirdo. "ugh, taehyung really had to do this to me," he squints at the hickey, looking over at seokjin's. "think you got it worse, hyung."

"they're from king hoseok, so seok-oppa ain't complaining." chaeyong says with a teasing smile, and seokjin grimaces at the honorific, sticking his middle finger up. he finishes off the caffeine in his cup and stretches.

"god, i've gotta get home. mum's gonna be worried. my alibi viable?" he asks jisoo.

"you stayed at mine after the arcade, dad can vouch for it. use my concealer on those hickies-in fact, take it, i don't use it anyway and you're going to need it."

seokjin nods, waving them goodbye before heading back upstairs to tidy up. he brushes his hair, carefully applies bb cream to the blooming bruises left by king hoseok, and changes into a better t-shirt with his denim jacket over it. headphones in and blasting hooped earrings by the front bottoms, our pretty boy walks out of house number 5, elm springs neighbourhood, into a sunny mid-spring morning, pulling his prescription sunglasses out of the pocket. rose tinted lenses shield his eyes that burn in the sunlight, and he makes his way back to number 32.

he's thinking about hoseok the whole way-what's new, really?-, mind only focused on the hazy memory of how their lips felt against each other, tangled up in that bathtub and kissing like tomorrow would never come. seokjin loves kissing boys, but he thinks hoseok's his favourite so far, because the athlete has insanely chapped lips that felt so amazing pressed to seokjin's glossy ones. with his hands in the pockets of his jeans, seokjin smiles like a movie teenager, rounding a corner and seeing his house, his sister and her friend sat in the front garden, but he ignores them, going straight upstairs to his room.

he settles on a record before doing anything, changing himself into comfy weekend clothes consisting of sweats and a t-shirt, and then grabbing his phone. seeing frantically that it's on 5%, he quickly jams the charger in and finds hoseok's number. maybe he's a bit eager, but they did say "to be continued"-in seokjin's book, that means meeting up hopefully within the next twenty four hours and-possibly-getting intimate. definitely getting intimate if last night is anything to go by. so, while bleachers' rollercoaster plays in the background, seokjin types out a text with a smile on his face.

ME
so, we said to
be continued?
- ksj 🍑

a reply comes not five minutes later.

👑 HOSEOK
we did 💘 meet
me at the square,
12:15, sound good to you?

at 12:30PM, two pretty boys sit in a booth in the far corner of the novelty diner on the other side of town, where hoseok drove seokjin on the back of his yamaha motorbike-seokjin's always wanted a tough boy type-, sharing a heaped plate of fries while the pulp fiction soundtrack plays in the background. seokjin's kinda in love with the quentin tarantino theme, especially the booth seats covered in screen caps from the films. their booth is kill bill themed, uma thurman in tight spandex underneath seokjin's thighs.

"cute place," he comments, sipping on his sweet peach tea. hoseok smiles; he's quite sweet himself, a gentlemen if anything, and seokjin's wondering how he ended up with him. "didn't expect hopeless town to have a cool thing like this. i mean, we have the aladdin and oh my, but that's pretty much it."

hoseok laughs, crossing his legs and chewing on a fry. an old style coke float sits in front of him, ice cream melting into the brown fizz. "yeah, my older sister and her husband run it. thankfully she's in jeju right now, honeymooning, so it's being run by her friend."

seokjin nods, the tea sweeter than sweet on his tongue, his converse brushing up hoseok's black jean clad leg, leaning forward on his elbow with his chin in his palm. "who's idea was the tarantino theme? it's pretty rad."

"sister's husband. they both share an undying love for kill bill," he grins, closing his lips around the straw of his drink. hoseok looks gorgeous in the sunlight streaming through the windows, drizzled honey skin highlighted naturally, cheekbones prominent. seokjin would probably drool over the gorgeousness of the boy opposite him if they weren't in such close proximity. "you wanna get something other than fries? i'll pay."

fucking gentleman. seokjin's hit the jackpot here, a peach tinted grin spreading across his face. "sure. i'll call mia wallace over, shall i?"

"mia's on a smoking break, call a vincent vega," hoseok says, pointing to a girl in the classic mia wallace outfit of black slacks and a loose man's shirt, standing outside with a cig in her mouth. "you can smoke in here, by the way, just open a window."

seokjin flashes that smile again and leans over his seat to call over a waiter dressed up as vincent from pulp fiction. hoseok's lighting up a cigarette as he does that, and seokjin opens the menu.

"good morning, welcome to tarantino. what can i get you?" the server-nametag myungho-asks. seokjin flicks through the menu, while hoseok probably has it memorised.

"yeah, one inglorious greasy burger with extra fries for me, and another coke float," he runs a hand through his hair. "my boy'll have the wallace 'n vega and more of that peach tea."

seokjin raises an eyebrow but lets the waiter jot it down nonetheless. when hoseok smiles that grin, seokjin's pretty sure he'd do anything he asks. hoseok taps the seat next to him, and seokjin goes to sit next to him, hoseok's rough basketball playing hand settling on his bare thigh. "so, what happened with you and chae?"

seokjin grimaces, laughing quietly. "ah, well-that's all bull, hoseok, no offence. i'm gayer than george michael, god rest his soul, and chaeyong and i were just dating to avoid the rumours," hoseok raises an eyebrow, and seokjin scoffs. "c'mon, you've definitely heard the things they say about me. manslut seokjin, slept with yoo kihyun from a cappella club and wendy's boyfriend within two weeks. and chae? they say that she's responsible for irene breaking it off with her boyfriend because chaeyong slept with her. all bollocks, of course-i didn't sleep with her boyfriend, and chaeyong's a virgin. in fact, she's dating jisoo. don't tell anyone."

hoseok rolls his eyes. "jesus. i fucking hate highschool," he scoffs, and seokjin nods, laying his head on hoseok's shoulder. "so chaeyong's trying to get a new fake boyfriend?"

"choi youngjae said he'd do it, sweet kid," seokjin says, his eyes focused on hoseok's lips as the boy takes a drag on his cigarette. "i'm not bothering with that shit, no other girls like me that much."

"i mean... you could be my boyfriend."

seokjin hides his laugh in his hand, eyes sparkling. "well... we'll see, hoseok-ah," he says, taking hoseok's cigarette. hoseok looks nice, dressed in a bikini kill t-shirt and jeans, simple and stylish. "depends how good the rest of your date ideas are."

hoseok laughs, and the rest of their time in the tarantino diner seems to fly, chowing down burgers and fries, seokjin ending up sat on hoseok's lap with a goofy grin on his face as teenage wedding plays. when hoseok asks him if he wants to get outta there, he nods, and they speed off on the yamaha, to a place hoseok says he's sure seokjin will like.

turns out it's a clearing near the play park chaeyong and jisoo sneak off to, and they lie on their backs and watch the clouds, seokjin's headphones playing some of his favourite love songs. halfway through the moldy peaches' anyone else but you, hoseok rolls onto his side and cups seokjin's face, connecting their lips in a kiss that's so different from the frantic, teeth clashing kisses of the party, just filled with the taste of cherry chapstick and coke floats, seokjin drowning in hoseok's cologne and the feel of his pink lips, smiling like an idiot into the kiss. he's struck with intense love and passion, burying his hands in hoseok's hair and laughing in euphoria when their lips separate, because fuck, he really likes this boy.

"hoseok?" he says, the red head's eyes full of golden galaxies van gogh painted two hundred years ago.

"yeah, baby?" he responds, seokjin's heart doing somersaults in the gaps of his ribcage.

"you know what you asked earlier, in the diner?" hoseok definitely knows, because his lips quirk up. "yeah. i will be your boyfriend-no more faking."

hoseok smiles victoriously, pulling him in for another loving kiss, the sun beating down on two teenage lovers intertwined in green grass as david bowie plays through their headphones, hands buried in hair and smiles pressed against each other.

020918

AW YEAH I LOVE THIS AU SO M U C H

happy late birthday to the nation's baby boy gukie 💞💟💗💕💕💗💞💖💘💞💘💓💞💘💓💟 he deserves everything 😚 i love him 😚

also ??? i don't know what ships to write bc i don't wanna be too repetitive ???? maybe yoonmin or taeguk OR both of those combined (💘💘💘💘) might be coming up bc thts a crowd pleaser innit

anyways i love you all sm, thanks for 12k!!!!!!! 💖💖💖

—jace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 5K 75
One shots that hopefully fullfill your fantasies:)
1.8K 68 25
Just me, enjoying my time, ignoring my responsibilities while writing some fun sope oneshots :) This book contains fun and short oneshots, long and a...
595K 7.1K 47
they switch this book has fluff and smut requests closed, discontinued. Started: November 18th, 2018 Ended: June 30th, 2021
484K 13.6K 69
just a bunch of BottomHoseok smut, fluff, angst vhope, namseok, sope, 2seok, jihope, junghope