Tainted Souls {Damon Salvator...

By hogwartsmylife

Lyanna Gilbert, cousin of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, moves in with Aunt Jenna along with Elena and Jermey. Sta... More

Cast+Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Finale
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Finale
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42-Finale

Chapter 37

1.9K 32 22
By hogwartsmylife

37| Shocking News & Smells Like Teen Spirit

(⚠️Warning! There's going to be an almost rape attempt scene! So read at your own risk!⚠️)

I twist around in a soft and comfortable bed. Letting my eyes flutter open, I see myself in Damon's room. How on earth did I get in here? Unless Damon used his vampire speed and brought us up here. I get out of the bed and walked into the bathroom doing my normal routine. After I finish my routine, I looked into Damon's closet and see if any of my clothes are still here.

After choosing, I picked out my white lace blouse, with one of Damon's jacket, and skinny jeans with white converse, letting my hair down in curls and I walked into the bedroom to see Damon putting on a different shirt. I walked up to him and smile, wrapping my arms around his shoulders behind him.

"I like you better in the other shirt." Damon grins and leaves a few buttons open.

"I know, but I like this more." I nod my head and looked around the room.

"I should go home and get my things ready. Besides it's Jermey's first day as a junior or sophomore, and it's already hard for him as it is." Damon picks up my black leather bag and my schedule. I smiled in awe.

"I had taken the liberty to get these checked out for you. Alaric will keep an eye on Jermey while I drive you to school."

I nod my head and we were going to leave but then Damon smells something, blood. We walked down the stairs and There are two dead girls on the floor at the foot of the stairs, I gasped and Damon bring me closer to him and I closed my eyes as we walked over the bodies. He walks over them and enters the living room and Stefan is there with a few girls. They're playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat. I opened my eyes and I looked around and suddenly felt sick to the stomach.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please." Alexandra gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist. Yuck! This is not my morning now.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug." Damon states and Stefan looks between me and Damon.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan holds up the spinner used in the game to Damon and I glanced at Stefan. Idiot. I hate him so much now.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Lyanna?"

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."
Someone knocks on the door. Damon goes and opens the front door. It's Rebekah. She enters with shopping bags. I looked at her and sighted. She's not gonna help us at all, she's really intruding or is that happen to be her thing?

"Where's Stefan?" Rebekah asks.

"Who the hell are you?"

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan says sarcastically and I felt bad for Rebekah a little bit now.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asks surprised.

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?"

"You're not staying here." She then looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything.

"Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself." She goes toward the stairs and I muttered a bye to her.

"So I guess she's staying here." Stefan says and resumes to play with his toys. Damon places a hand on my lower back and leads me outside the house. We arrived at his car and I sighted, I felt like today was something we have lots of surprises today.

Damon parks his car in a parking lot and I sighted. I really didn't want to leave but it's my Senior year and I'd have to be human as much as I can. Damon palaces a hand on my face and I shake my head, not wanting to make a bit harder.

"Damon, don't. I'm stuck in this school without you, please don't." Damon grins and shakes his head.

"At lunch, I'll pick you up and we can go somewhere for a while? Just the two of us...no friends, no family members, just the two of us." I bite my cheek inside and nod my head after thinking about it.

"That sounds wonderful. My lunch break is at...." I trailed off looking at my schedule but Damon beats me to it.

"At 1:30, I'll be here princess." I smiled and nod my head, grabbing my bag from the back seat and getting out of the car. Damon didn't leave just yet, not until I was in the building and possibly safe but I knew I was never going to be safe.

As I was about to enter the double doors into the school I turned back and saw Damon, smiling at me. I waved and frowned a bit and walked into the doors. It was shocking as I felt Elena's voice inside my head as entering the doors.

"New year. New life." And surprisingly that's exactly what Elena said last year after our parents died. I felt as though her presence was right next to me, as if she was standing next to me and encouraging me.

{Flashback}

"You'll do fine Lyanna, you know Bonnie and Caroline. Then my ex, Matt, who's apparently still upset that we broke up. You'll be fine besides you need a normal life." I smiled and we walked over to Bonnie who was at her locker.

"Lyanna, Elena. I had a good summer with you both, did you like your summer?" I sighted and nod my head as Elena answered for us.

"Yeah. We enjoyed it a lot and you distracted us a lot from what we needed to be distracted from. Thanks a lot Bon." Bonnie smiles and we turn to see Matt who was upset and left as Elena frowns at him.

"He hates me."

"That's not hate. That's "you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits." We smile and I excused myself to somewhere else.

{End of Flashback}

Bonnie touched Lyanna shoulder and shivers at the touch.

"Bonnie? Something wrong? Did it work?" Bonnie nods her head and looks at Lyanna.

"But the witches were not happy. There must always be a life paid for death. Someone must've died for Elena in order for her to come back. She's probably in Mystic Falls at your home right now, but we need to get ahold of her before someone thinks something." I nod my head and grabbed some books for class and left Bonnie to talk to Jermey alone.
————-
One thirty came by pretty quick, not that I was bothering to listen to my teachers or anything but I was excited to see Elena soon, although Damon doesn't know about this it'll be better to tell him I guess. I sat outside on the steps of the school, waiting for Damon's car to show up. Damon's name pops up on my phone and I picked it up.

"Hey. Are you checking up on me? Because I'm fine. Just waiting for you outside of school that's all."

"I'm on my way. That blonde bitch and my brother are having issues in the house now, that he killed his supper apparently. I'll be there in a few moments I promise." I smiled and nod my head.

"Yeah that's fine, I'll just head inside the school so that I don't get sunburn in the sun. I'll see you later then."

I hanged up and sighted, walking inside the school I see Caroline puts up a flyer on the wall which says "Spirit Squad Back-to-school Bonfire". Elena used to like going to those parties that has to do with it's bonfire and senior stuff.

"I forgot about the bonfire."

"You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year."

"Relax, Caroline. I'll be there. Hopefully if I don't have to babysit some vamps."

"Thank you. It's just that..." Tyler suddenly arrives and kisses Caroline.

"Happy first day!" I looked at his shirt carefully and noticed something red.

"Is that blood?"

"Oh my God!" Caroline grabs Tyler they go into the boys' restroom. I stopped looking at the restroom, remembering Elena and I first met Stefan out here. But soon I followed inside of the bathroom.

"What's going on?!" Tyler asked all confused. Well dumb shit....

"Vampire 101...don't wear your breakfast to school!" I checked out the stalls to make sure no one is there.

"Chill out. It was just a blood bag."

"From where?"

"Rebekah hooked me up." Oh lord this convo is not gonna go well....

"Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for?"

"Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. Protect his new asset." Asset? Tyler? My Uncle is worst than I actually thought.

"His what? Why are you amused by this?" Yeah I'd like to know why your amused by this as well Tyler, if that's even your name....

"I'm his first successful hybrid, Caroline. Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?" Uhh no, more like hella creepy!

"Oh, wow! I cannot believe you just said that."

"So, I'm going to go. Good luck. Damon is waiting for me."

I handed Tyler some paper towels and leave the bathroom. I walked out of the school and saw Damon sitting in his car, drumming his fingers on the searing wheel. I opened the passenger seats door and Damon looks at me. I sat in the passenger seat and placed my bag in my hand, waiting for Damon to start driving. I glanced at him and Damon turns the engine on and drives to a place I have never seen or been to before. Damon parks his car and he grabs a bag back and placed it on his back. I put my bag in the car and took my phone with me.

Me and Damon walked to the top, had I wished he just used his vamp speed, yes. But he wanted me to feel normal as I should. Once we reached the top, I looked down on the view and damn, it was such a beautiful sight to behold.

"Do you like it?" Damon asks, standing behind me. I nod my head and looked down only to see the lake and tiny rocks falling down. It is such a beauty and I have loved it. Damon leads us to a table and I sat on top of it and grin at a shocked Damon,"You like living on the wild side don't you?" I nod my head and stretch out my legs. Damon gave me a sandwich that had some spicy ingredients and a little bit of flavor of mango.

We finished our lunch and now Damon was laying on the table with me only our faces were centimeters apart from our lips touching. The sun was shining bright on us but not too bright and the birds were chirping from above our heads, where the trees happened to be standing.

"Is this supposed to be your definition of being just friends?" Damon looks at me and rubs our noses together and just looks at me with emotions that are written on his face.

"We can always make it our own little secret, no one has to know." I sighted and looked in the opposite side of Damon, not facing him anymore.

"Secrets always are what makes people go apart." I mutter and I desperately wanted to tell Damon that I was half a Mikaelson but there's an all out war between The Salvatore's & The Mikaelson now. Damn my Uncle Klaus for trying to kill me in the first place! Maybe if someone told Klaus, oh like I don't know, Elijah, just told Klaus that I'm his daughter like hello!

"Secrets are what binds people together, Lyla." I heard a familiar voice and I sit up, a huge smile appears on my face. Damon stands up and helps me on my feet, I nod at Damon, letting him know it was ok.

I looked at the girl in front of me, she looked beautiful and she looked exactly like Elena. But she could be Katherine. I'm sure y'all can understand with the whole doppelgänger situation.

"What did you tell me when I first moved here to Mystic Falls?" The girl smiles and walks closer to me and Damon.

"A new year. A new life." It is Elena! I ran towards Elena and hugged her tightly. Bonnie did it, Bonnie brought Elena back! Damon looked at me shocked and I realize that I hadn't told him about being back Elena.

"Damon...please let me explain...." Damon looks at me and sighs.

"You both need to get back to school and while I'm driving call all your friends and I'll explain to Alaric while I'm driving. But not a word to Stefan, if Stefan knows she's back, Klaus will most definitely come after you both."

"Why wouldn't we tell Stefan? Can't we just trust him?" Damon spins around and looks at Elena harshly.

"If you want Lyla dead yeah I'm sure you can tell Stefan and trust him with your secret." Damon spat at Elena harshly and I sighted as Damon used his stupid vampire speed and left me and Elena to talk, catching her up on everything.
—————
Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline had an emotional reunion. Alaric and Elena also embraced a hug but it wasn't much of a emotional scene like with Caroline and Bonnie. Damon and I were across a room and Elena and Damon stood next to each other as I glanced at Damon.

It was nighttime and we were going over the plan that I happen to disapprove of, but no one wants to listen to me. Elena speaks up and I stood behind Damon and beside Elena.

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire. Then when he's distracted..." Alaric looks at us all and nods his head.

"I'll shoot him." Damon sighs and asks the stupidest question ever.

"Can't Bonnie just ju-ju him or something?" I glared at Damon and shake my head. My turn to speak bitches.

"I'm trying to keep Bonnie out of this. I don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her. Caroline, are you covered?"

"Yes! I will make sure that the old Forbes jail cell is prepped and ready." We smile at her and Damon opened his mouth again.

"We're forgetting a key player here. Rebekah?" I turned to Damon and sighted,"Wherever Stefan goes, the blonde ponytail tends to follow."

"Which is why it's your job to keep her away." I said, grinning at him. I love to torture him like this, setting him up with impossible tasks.

"How?! She's an Original. Last time I checked, we're out of daggers." I raised my eyebrows and looked at him like he was dumb or something.

"So? Preoccupy her with your charm. You've got the looks for it," I lifted up his shirt and pretend to be thinking,"And your abs are fine. She'll fall for your ridiculous self in no time." I tugged Damon's shirt down and sat near Alaric's desk. Everyone looks at me in shocked and I shrugged my shoulders, crossing my arms.

"Might have better luck finding the dagger."

"Are you ever not going to be mad at me for a day?" Damon asks Alaric.

"Doubtful."

The classroom door opens and Tyler comes. I glance at Tyler suspiciously and Tyler glances at me but looks at Caroline.

"Sorry I'm late. What's going on?" Elena speaks up since I'm too quite to say anything st the moment. Damon has his arms crossed across his chest.

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while."

"You can't do that to Stefan." Uh excuse me?!

"Why not?"

"Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest."

"Yeah. It's not in Klaus's."

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler. You know, why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion."

"Uh-oh." Damon looks suspiciously at Tyler and I looked at Damon, knowing well enough that something is indeed acting suspicious around here.

"What?"

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything."

"Oh, boy." Me and Damon say together. Damon walks slowly towards Alaric's desk, leaning against it for a while.

"Okay, can we cool it on the commentary, please." Caroline says to all of us and Lena sure as hell looked lost.

"What is going on?" Damon takes a vervain dart off the teacher's desk and Tyler could sense something was up.

"I'm just going to go." Tyler turns around and starts walking to the door. Damon rushes over behind him and injects him with the vervain dart. Tyler collapses. Caroline gasps and pushes Damon slightly away from Tyler.

"What are you doing?!" Caroline goes down near Tyler and aids him for a bit

"He's been sired."

"What?"

"Sired. He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him."

"Loyal how?" I asked.

"He'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrids."

"So how do I fix him?" Caroline asks and Damon turns to Caroline and grins.

"Get a new boyfriend." Damon sarcastically grins at Caroline and I tried so hard not to let out a laugh. Elena nudges me in my ribs and I cleared my throat.

Everyone was outside and I had a cup of alcohol in my red cup, it's not that fun now. Bonfires were supposed to be fun but this year, not so much. Damon was busy using his charm on Rebekah and Elena was busy shocking Stefan and possibly getting drunk at the same time.

I throw out the cup and Matt came over to me, drunk and possibly stoned. I walked away from Matt but he grabbed my elbows and I struggle to release from his grip.

"Matt....don't do this. Your drunk and your stoned, don't do this Matt."

He just drags me through the crowd and leads me into a forest. What the hell was going on here?! Matt tries to tie me around a tree but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and made a complete run for it. I gasped when I saw a figure and Matt dragged me from my legs, causing me to fall on the harsh ground and drags me back to the tree. I tried to scream but my mouth was covered by his enormous hands. I heard his belt being undone and then my pants were down but before anything could happen a whoosh was being heard and Matt's body was off mine. I pulled up my pants and started to run back to the school but I couldn't find my way back.

As I kept running with all my might and trying to find my way back to the bonfire it was no use. I couldn't trace back where I was and then I saw a figure that scared me. My heart rate decreases as I saw the figure, Damon. He uses his vampire speed and was in front of me, his hands on my face and stroking my face gently.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you? Do you need to go to the hospital Lyla?" I shake my head, placing a hand on his hand, trying to calm his nerves.

"I'm fine. He couldn't do anything until you came and you saved me Damon, that's all that matters now, you saved me."

Damon nods his head and kneels down, I smile a little bit and I hopped on his back. He uses his vampire speed to get us back to the bonfire and we see Elena with Alaric. Damon lets me off his back and I smile, but felt some liquid rolling down at the side of my face. Blood. Damon looks at me worriedly and I shake my head.

"I'm fine. It's just a cut, that's all."

Damon nods his head and we get into his car, leaving the Bonfire. Elena had a cut but I helped her with it in the car since Damon had a first aid kit in his car. Once we reached the house, Damon leads me inside his room and makes me sit on a small couch as he sits across but close enough near me. He has a tube of cream on his hand and wants to treat me.

"Give it to me. I can do it." I reached out for it but Damon shakes his head, holding it closer to him.

"No, let me."

"Damon, come on. Please?"

"Lyanna, you almost got raped Lyla. The least I can do is apply first aid." He applies the cream on my wound with a swab. I make a suck in noise and exhale when he's done.

"You played your part of the plan really well tonight." I said, smiling a little.

"Oh, yeah?"

"You had Rebekah drooling all over you and your marshmallows."

"Yeah, before she skewered me. I thought you were too drunk to notice." I shake my head and look at Damon.

"I wasn't drinking at all, so basically I was faking being drunk."

"So was I." We looked at each other and I sighted.

"I appreciate you saving me, Damon, I do really, but we have to try being friends at least, for everyone's sake." Alaric arrives in Damon's doorway and I turn my head looking away from Damon.

"Ready to get going, Lyanna?" I nod my head and her up, walking to Alaric's side.

"Great work tonight, Ric. Sorry about the car, man. Bummer."

I looked at Damon and leaves with Alaric. Elena was waiting at the end of the stairs and I sighted, not wanting to hear anyone say anything to me right now. I went straight to Elena's car and sat in silence. Things were about to get much more complicated and I hadn't had a clue.
************
So yeah....this is the start of Elena and Lyanna again. Basically it's gonna be more difficult to update than usual. So I've decided to do two/three updates a week possibly. Don't forget that there will be a Sequel of course, so keep an eye out for that as well.

Damon is being a stubborn as usual and he does things on repeat. Saves Lyla and then somehow whosever fault they end up mad or something at one another. Damon AND Lyanna both have trust issues at this moment.

Also I don't want Matt to be hated on or anything, I honestly didn't plan for Matt to drunkly and stoned to rape Lyanna, it just sort of happened along the way, so please don't hate on Matt. I don't support rape but life ain't always fair and it's not right. Life is life and it's rare to be lucky. I'm just saying that's my opinion of Rape. But please don't talk about this on here and it was not my intention to trigger anyone or anything, please my sincerest apology if I had offended anyone with this topic, which is why I added the warning at the top of the chapter.

Expect a chapter in 30 minutes, so keep notifications on!

Comment, Rate, & Vote! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
346K 6.5K 70
Skylar Gilbert is @Skybaby She's Elena and Jeremy's cousin. She shares a birthday with Elena. Both of them are celebrating their 18th birthdays befor...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
187K 2.9K 20
I'm Cassia Salvatore, Damon Salvatore's identical twin. I've returned to Mystic Falls to see my brothers but unfortunately for me I also meet Kol Mik...