Starstruck

By miss_terious

humor #01 & teen fic #02 Alyssa Taylor is famous, well famous on Youtube, that is. Doing covers of popular s... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29*
Chapter 31*
hey, what's up, hello
Chapter 32*
Chapter 33*

Chapter 30*

45.3K 1.8K 410
By miss_terious

Chapter 30

-Alyssa Taylor-

"I'm actually really glad that today is such a nice day," I say, before taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"It's always a nice day here," Oliver quips.

"Not in the winter."

"Compared to where I live," He grins.

"Okay, you win," I roll my eyes.

"I thought so," He shrugs.

"So, how does it feel going back to the U.K. next week?" I ask after he finished chewing his fries.

"It sucks to be honest. I made a bunch of new friends here and the watermelon tastes a lot better over here also. I don't know what it is, it's just better." He rambles before taking a sip of water.

"Watermelon?"

"Yeah, what's not to like about watermelon? It's better than, uhm, grapes." He explains.

"True, but I'm more of a mango person," I say.

"I see, mangos are great fruits," Oliver laughs and I just can't help but laugh along with him. "but watermelon is better."

"Yeah, sure."

-Ryan Fox-

"Alright Windleton, I'm back," I sigh as I poke at one of the trinkets on his mahogany desk. "What are we doing now?"

"You remember the movie premiere coming up right?" He asks. "And don't call me Windleton."

"Yeah, I'm going and you'll be there and I'll be interviewed and there will be a bunch of press and stuff about my album. Are we good?" God, I'm getting tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

"You forgot something," He says with a disapproving glare.

"Alyssa comes if she's not busy," I mutter. She probably doesn't even want to go.

"Alyssa is coming," He reassures. She probably won't be coming and no one's going to make her. That's what's up.

"Anything else you wanna tell me, now that I'm here?" I say, rolling my eyes. More like anyone else you want me to manipulate?

"Your album is going to be late, so we'll probably put that out to the public after we announce the relationship." He explains. "You know, good news first, bad news later."

"Wait, wouldn't it be bad news first? So, when I announce the good news, people wouldn't be focused on the bad part," I say, hoping that whatever bullshit spills from my mouth convinces him to let me push off this supposed reveal.

"That's actually a good idea," He nods, "but make sure she gets to that premiere."

><><><><

-Alyssa Taylor-

"Hey Nima, I'm back, so if you need the car you can go places," I say as I walk into the apartment. I run into a tall woman with dark hair and thick brows and let out a startled "oh".

"Sorry, I'm not Nima," She laughs, her brown eyes sparkling.

"Not a problem Rheba," I grin, "How are you?"

"I'm good, I was just leaving, sorry," She says with a sympathetic smile. "I have errands to run. Too bad they can't run themselves."

"I know right," I say, "well, I won't keep you. Have fun."

"I will." She grins with a hint of sarcasm dripping from her words. She exits our apartment and I turn around to see Nima with an excited smile.

"You called? Where were you anyway that meant you needed the car?" He asks.

"I had lunch with Oliver," I say. "What's up with you? You look more hyped up on caffeine than usual."

"Oliver James? Wow Alyssa you're pullin' all the guys aren't you? The rich and famous ones too. Why can't my game be as good as yours?" Nima teases.

"We're just friends, now what's up with you?"

"I got a promotion!" He yells. "That means more burgers for me and I get to help more with rent and buy you a nice thing because you keep doing nice things for me."

"Congrats Nima! And you don't need to get me anything, treat yo' self not me," I laugh.

"I'm still getting you something." Nima smiles. "Maybe I'll get Ryan something too. Who knows?"

"Don't do that," I sigh, even though resistance is futile.

"Oh and Rheba is borrowing the speakers for a thing," Nima says as we head to the kitchen.

"What kind of thing?" I ask.

"Some party," he says, brushing it off.

"And we're not invited?" I say, raising an eyebrow.

"You know how her parties are." Nima shrugs, "You wouldn't understand half the things that would go on."

"Are you saying that I have no life?" I say with a mock gasp.

"Yeah, pretty much," Nima smiles.

"And why aren't you invited then?" I say rolling my eyes. Catching sight of a shiny gold box with a red ribbon tied around it on the coffee table, I turn to Nima. "Ooh, Nima. Is that a gift from another one of your suitors? Are they getting desperate because that looks really nice."

Nima replies with a snort. "Sadly, I don't have any of those and if they were really desperate they'd come over here in a trench coat and condoms. That box is for you-from your suitor."

"From Ryan?" I ask, staring at the box.

"Yeah, some guy dropped it off a while ago and said it was from Ryan and that it's for you." Nima says. "Now will you hurry up and open it? I wanna know what's inside."

"Okay, okay," I say, walking over to the table. I sit down on the sofa and pull the box closer to me before undoing the bow and removing the lid.

"Oh my god." Nima whispers.

______________________________________________________

Hello friends I'm back. Sorta. Idk what I'm doing anymore. It may or may not be 2am when I'm writing this author's note, which probably only half of you will read. I guess at this point I'm not going to be apologizing for this horrible filler chapter, but at the same time I think that was sorta an apology. I'd say that I promise the next chapter will be more interesting, but I'm not good with promises. I also have a song that I like so I'm gonna share it: Here by Alessia Cara. Funny story, I actually liked/listened to one of her covers and couple years ago and was pleasantly surprised that I like this song too. 

Also Wattpad changed the layout to the home/news page thing and now I can't see whenever someone comments or likes a chapter or puts a message on my profile and that makes me really sad because now I don't know and I can't reply to things. To be honest I don't care what the people I'm following are reading, liking, commenting on. I just care about the comments on my stuff, but I can't see them anymore unless there's still a little tab thing I can switch between news about the people I follow and news about my stories. But I haven't found it yet. These Wattpad changes are almost at the same level of unnecessary as some of the tumblr changes. I think at this point this author's note is gonna be longer than this chapter. Oh and to find out more about why Ryan called Mr. Windle "Windleton" you're gonna need to read Dumbstruck (which I wrote) more info in Chapter 29)

oh and to all y'all who don't remember what happen. whoops looks like you all need to read the whole book again and comment on every chapter again. whoops

banner made by @beach_melon  (if you wanna send in art for me to display at the top - send to missteriouswattpad@gmail.com )

Anyway... Watermelon or Mangos?     and What's in the box?   (Nima voice: prob condoms)

oh and idk but maybe some of you think I've given up. I haven't

thanks for sticking around

Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.4K 43
(ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsɴᴇʏ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ "sᴛᴀʀsᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ") ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ.❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ?❞ ❝ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ.❞ Finn Wolfhard is known all around the world as an acto...
11.2M 295K 39
[As promoted by @theduffmovie profile] *Book 1 of the Becoming Series* Vivienne Lanter is a geek. Glasses, bad clothes and a depressing reputation al...
2.9K 210 54
COMPLETED. #51 in romance #16 in abroad Kiara Tennyson. It has always been her dream to go to the US. After her parent's death, an opportunity presen...
2.3K 65 14
Mila has a typical teenage life. Her childhood best friend, Robert, makes her feel like nothing in the world could ever reach her, as long as they'r...