magnolias rouge (Male Reader...

By HalosDestiny117

someone with a past no one knows about a bit of a trouble maker but what will happen when this young lad gets... More

introduction
chapter 1:off to a terrible start
chapter 2:manhunt
chapter 3:uh oh
chapter 4:brawl
chapter 5:brawl 2
chapter 6:failed escape
chapter 7:a second chance
chapter 8:my gear
chapter 9:mission one
chapter 10:shots fired
thank you
chapter 11:war with phantoms
chapter 12:Jupiter cannon
chapter 13:the giant
chapter 14:element four
chapter 15:confrontation
chapter 16:does my heartbeat anew
thank you, again
chapter 17:don't say goodbye
HYPE!!!!
chapter 18:let's just relax
chapter 19:worst vacation ever
chapter 21:The Tower of hell
chapter 22:Dance of fire and wind
chapter 23:Music to my ears
chapter 24:The hard truth
chapter 25:A old enemy now hunts new prey
chapter 26:Where are we going?
chapter 27:I'll face myself
chapter 28:Does the devil cry?
Gray or Grey? [closed]
chapter 29:The power rises
chapter 30:Power
chapter 31:Home sweet home
chapter 32:Its not Halloween yet
chapter 33:It's treason then
chapter 34:New troubles

chapter 20:The Tower of Heaven

2.9K 48 29
By HalosDestiny117

Y/n's POV

Right now we were on a boat. Me,Grey,Juvia,Natsu and Lucy and we are on our way to get Erza back, from those people. I'm not gonna let them get away with this. Whoever's behind all of this. They're going to pay.

Lucy:"I'm worried about those people who are stuck in those cards. You think their okay?"

Grey:"We let the military know about them before we left, so I'm sure they're alright."

Lucy:"I hope so."

Y/n:"Grey you sure we're going the right way?"

Grey:"Huh? Wait a minute where the heck are we?!"

Juvia:"I dont know? We've been following salamanders lead."

Lucy:"Natsu are you sure we're going in the right direction?"

We all focused our attention to Natsu and hes motion sick. Shit!

Y/n:"SERIOUSLY!"

Grey:"Man were relying on you!"

Juvia:"How dare you disappoint my loves with your childish actions!"

Grey:"Jeez. I can't believe how easily they were able to knock us out and kidnap Erza and Happy. Man we're pathetic."

Juvia:"In our defense they must have been powerful Wizards to defeat one as strong as Erza."

Grey:"What?! They didn't beat her! Quit talking like you know her!"

I saw the shock in Juvias eyes as she heard Greys sudden outburst.

Y/n:"Grey relax. I'm sure she didn't mean it in a offensive way."

Grey:"Tch!"

Lucy:"Those goons that attacked us said they were friends of Erza. Which makes me wonder. If we even know her better then Juvia does."

Then all of a sudden I saw Natsu recover from his motion sickness.

Natsu:"What the?! I just got a weird feeling."

I then saw the birds in the sky staring to fall down into the ocean and the fishes bodies floating up to the surface. This must be why Laggy was acting so strange around here? What caught my attention was wreckage of boats. But no bodies. Strange?

Grey:"That's wreckage from a Fiore naval ship!"

Lucy:"Okay. I'm creeped out."

Natsu:"Hey what's that!"

We turn around and see a huge tower that looks like it can touch the sky. It must be where they have Erza at.

Lucy:"That must me the tower of heaven."

Juvia:"I'll protect us!"

Then the entire boat was under a dome made of water.

Juvia:"My water dome will keep us from being seen."

Lucy:"Nice work Juvia."

Natsu:"I cant take it!"

Lucy:"Chill out we're almost there."

Grey:"That's it next time we go somewhere we're knocking him out first."

Y/n:"Can I shoot him?"

Small timeskip

We made it to the shore of the island. Right now we were sneaking around and are trying to find a way inside of this tower. I'm in the ultimate sneaking outfit.

Grey:"They got a ton of lookouts."

Natsu:"Let's charge them!"

Lucy:"Dont even think about it! Remember they have Erza and Happy, if we screw this up we could be pointing them in danger."

Grey:"Man this is gonna be tricky. Hey has anyone seen y/n?"

Y/n:"Behind you."

Grey then looks behind himself and still doesn't see me.

Y/n:"Look down."

He then looks down and finally sees me.

Grey:"The hell!? Why are you in a cardboard box?!"

Y/n:"Shhhhhhh! You'll give away my position! We need to get into shadow moses and we need to destroy rex!"

Lucy:"What are you talking about?!"

Y/n:"Otacon! I need help find me the nearest checkpoint. Otacon? Otacon?! Otacccooooooooonnnn!"

Then I was kicked in the head by Grey.

Grey:"SHUT UP!

The guards looked our way but still didn't notice us. I was put in a chokehold by Grey.

Y/n:"Great I wont get S rank cause of you."

Grey:"Will you shut up! And take off that stupid bandanna."

Juvia:"Sorry to interrupt. But I found a underwater passageway into the tower."

Grey:"Seriously? Way to go!"

Juvia:"You hear that Lucy! I was just praised by Grey not you!"

Lucy:"Yeah, yeah."

Juvia:"We can swim there in ten minutes."

Natsu:"We can hold our breath for that long right?"

Grey:"Probably?"

Lucy:"That's not humanly possible you dolts!"

Juvia:"In that case I suggest you wear these. It's a water shell containing oxygen this way you can breathe, while under water."

Natsu:"Wow your awesome. And who are you again?"

Juvia seemed shocked by Natsu's answer and seemed to lose color. After a while one by one we entered the water and before I got in Juvia talked to me.

Juvia:"Um y/n?"

Y/n:"Yeah?"

Juvia:"Sense your wearing a cast on your left arm. It seems swimming may be a challenge for you. I think it would be wise to hold my hand while we swim. I don't mind. But the answer is yours."

I saw her blushing a little and she's right.

Y/n:"Sure I guess if you have no-"

Juvia:"GREATTHENLETSGO!"

Y/n:"Huh?!"

Then in a instant I was pulled into the water and I was blushing the whole time holding Juvias hand. In the background I could hear both Natsu and Grey laughing and I saw pure unadulterated rage coming off of Lucy. It took a while but we finally made it inside the tower.

Grey:"So were beneath the tower huh?"

Natsu:"I wonder where they're keeping Erza and Happy?"

Lucy:"They may look silly. But they sure do work."

Juvia:"I'm impressed you made it here because I purposely made your water shell small so you've had trouble breathing."

Lucy:"Gee thanks."

I heard a loud roar and look up to see a guard riding some sort of creature.

Guard:"Intruders!"

Then all of a sudden the guards started to surround us and I just started to get my headphones out and started to get ready for a fight.

I separated from the rest of the group and guards started to surround me. I just put on a cocky smile of mine. Then all at the same time they all started to rush me I jumped in the air and I quickly took off my cast and used devil bringer to punch the ground and cause a shockwave and pushed most of the guards back. I landed and then took out ebony and ivory and started to gun down multiple people all around me, I switched to gunslinger style and started to shoot in every direction and didn't even look. I then stopped and switched to trickster style and teleported to a guard and grabbed him and threw him to a three more coming at me. Some started to get out guns and I quickly switched to royal guard style and blocked all the bullets that were fired at me I took out rebellion and I lunged forward and pierced through all the guards. I then saw more coming and I then took out rebellion and and threw it into a group of guard and it started to spin midair and suck in and keep all the guards trapped finally I took out red queen and charged its exceed gauge and I lunged forward and spun three times while moving and finished the last of them off. I saw a few bodies fall to the ground after I scattered them everywhere with red queen and I called back rebellion to me. After then I saw a ramp come down and it looked like a invention.

Natsu:"What's that?"

Grey:"I think it's their way of saying come on in."

Y/n:"Looks like we're the guest of honor."

3rd person POV

On the upper floors of the tower the man in the hoodie is seen watching the group through a lacrima.

???:"Master why are you inviting them into the tower?"

Jellal:"As I said before this is all one big game. They were lucky enough to clear the first stage but they still have a ways to go, I'm just trying to make things interesting."

???:"But shouldn't we concentrate on the ceremony? Its only a matter of time before the council catches on to our plans."

Jellal:"Now Vidaldus how many times have I told not to worry about them. They only wish they had the power to stop me."

(A/N:I dont know if I got that name right can someone correct me please I dont want to cause any misunderstandings.)

The group were all seen eating at a table and y/n was in his own train of thought and was calmly eating his favorite food [insert favorite dishe] unlike Natsu and Grey who who eating like animals. This was also the first time y/n saw this celestial spirit named Virgo who was a maid and called Lucy princess.

Juvia:"The door that welcomed us in was controlled by a magic user."

Virgo:"They are well aware of our presence."

Lucy:"Why would they let us in?"

Grey:"You think they're trying to provoke us?"

Lucy:"I don't know?"

Virgo:"Not to be rude but your bikini leaves little to the imagination."

Lucy:"Should I change?!"

Virgo:"Yes, I'll help you!"

Lucy:"Wait! You mean right hear?!"

Grey:"Holy!"

Juvia:"Please stop looking at her grey!"

Y/n:"Your walking on thin ice Grey."

Y/n said to Grey in a menacing manner. And looked a him with anger in his eyes and then focused his attention to Lucy and see what she was wearing.

Virgo:"I brought this over from the celestial world."

Lucy:"Hehe so boys do I look super cute in this outfit or what?"

Grey:"Oh yeah you look great!"

Juvia:"Dont complain her!"

Virgo:"He loves her."

Y/n:"Ice is cracking Grey. You dont want to see what's down there."

Virgo:"I wish you luck princess."

Lucy:"Thanks Virgo. Oh did you guys want me to ask her to bring a dry change of clothes for you?"

Grey:"Nah this works just fine."

Grey was standing next to Natsu who was on fire and was drying him up.

Lucy:"Hes not a dryer you know! What about you y/n?"

Y/n:"I'm good I like my jacket how it is."

Then a group of guards are rushing to the group.

Guard:"The intruders we found them!"

Y/n,Natsu, and Juvia were ready to attack until all of a sudden the guards were taken out by two slashes and it was Erza.

Natsu/Grey:"Erza!"

Lucy:"Thank goodness your okay."

Juvia:"Wow she's so cool."

Y/n:"You escaped."

Erza then was surprised to see her team in the tower.

Erza:"Its you! What are you doing inside the tower!"

Lucy:"Looking for you."

Juvia:"We haven't met. My names Juvia and-"

Erza:"Go home! This place is far to dangerous."

Natsu then punches his fist together and ignites them in flames.

Natsu:"Your not gonna scare me into leaving! I ain't going anywhere until that blockhead gets a good taste of my fist! I'm gonna make him pay for shooting me in the mouth!"

Erza:"You have to go."

Lucy:"But why?"

Natsu:"Your friends kidnapped Happy, I can't leave here without him!"

Erza:"They got him too? It must have been Millianna."

Natsu:"Where can I find him?!"

Erza:"I'm not sure."

Natsu:"This means war."

Grey:"Exactly who are you declaring war against?"

Natsu:"The jerks who kidnapped my buddy!"

Erza:"Wait! Natsu."

In a instant Natsu ran out the exit of the room and Erza tried to stop Natsu from leaving but he was already gone.

Grey:"what a moron."

Juvia:"Poor Natsu."

Lucy:"Let's go and help him!"

Erza then used her sword to block everyone's path and tried to keep them from moving forward. Everyone was scared except for y/n he was not afraid and was unfazed by this.

Erza:"No! You dont have to worry about Happy Millianna is a cat lover, she'd never do anything to hurt him, I promise I'll bring them both back to the guild with me. But you four need to leave immediately."

Lucy:"dont be ridiculous we can help you!"

Erza:"I dont want your help, this is my problem, it doesn't involve you."

Y/n:"Erza stop. We are plenty involved with all this so whether you like it or not we're going to help you."

Lucy:"Erza what's up with this tower and who is this Jellal guy. I can understand if you dont want to tell us. You said the creeps who kidnapped you were your old friends right? Well we're your friends now and we're here to help you and no matter what happens we're always gonna have your back!"

Y/n:"yeah we won't let you do this by yourself."

Erza:"Leave!"

Lucy:"Come on!"

Y/n:"Your freaking me out. This is not like you. Wheres the Erza I know the one who would encourage us to fight our problems instead of running from them. Even the strongest of warriors needed help and we're not leaving. We're going to help you win today no matter what."

There was a brief pause and then when Erza turned around it she was seen crying out her left eye and everything seem to be shocking seeing her cry.

Erza:"I'm sorry. But you can't help me now. The odds are stacked against me. Win or lose this battle I'm staring death in the face."

Y/n:"What are you saying?!"

Erza:"Theres no point in fighting what's inevitable. I can't. But what l can do is share my story with you. While I'm still here."

Erza then began to tell the groups story about her time in the tower. Her and her friends were all slaves and were forced to build the tower by a cult who wanted to resurrect their God by sacrificing innocent people. This made y/n sick of that and he wonders how can humans be so evil. Then Erza told them how Jellal was the groups leader and he was captured and tortured. So Erza and her friends started a riot to free Jellal and escape the tower. But Jellal changed and betrayed Erza and told her that there was no freedom in the world and he was gonna complete the tower, Erza tried to stop him but couldn't and so she had to leave by herself and never come back or he'd kill her friends. She had no choice, after she finished her story another voice was heard.

???:"Sister that's not true. Why? Why are you lying to them?"

Erza:"Sho!"

Sho:"You think by making yourself the martyr your gonna get sympathy from your friends. Tell them the truth that's not how it happened and you know it! You blew up the boats we were gonna use to escape and then you left on your own! We would have been at the bottom of the sea if it hadn't had been for Jellal he, saved us. He warned us not to trust Wizards like you who haven't learned to use their magic properly. He said that you had become drunk with magical power and that you didn't want anything to do with your past or the people you left behind."

Grey:"Did you ever think? He might be lying to you?"

Lucy:"If you truly knew Erza then you'd know she'd never do something like that."

Sho:"You only think you know her. You weren't there back then, you don't know anything about us! After you left Jellals words were my only salvation. And that's why I spent all these years working on the tower for him. I did it for his sake. Now your trying to tell me it was all a lie. You really expect me to believe your telling the truth and that Jellal has been lying to us this whole time!"

???:"That's right."

Suddenly the same man who had a metallic bottom jaw appeared out of nowhere. Grey and y/n were ready to attack but they were stopped by Juvia.

Grey:"Why you-"

Y/n:"son of a-"

Juvia:"Wait he doesn't pose a threat to you two. He never ment you any harm, at the resort he knew he was attacking your ice decoy."

Grey:"But how?"

Juvia:"Sense it was he who cast the darkness spell it had no effect on him, I came along in hopes of discovering why he chose to spare both of you."

???:"I'd expect no more from one of phantoms element four."

Sho:"I dont understand?"

???:"I had to fool you and the others into thinking I had killed them, I'd hope that our attack would lure them here."

Sho:"So you were lying too. How could you do that to me?!"

The man goes to sho and puts his hand on Sho's shoulder in order to comfort him.

???:"I'm sorry,Jellal had you under his spell and I couldn't convince you otherwise. So I played along till the time was right."

Erza:"So you knew all along."

???:"I've always believed in you Erza and there's nothing that can change that. I mean those words from the bottom of my heart."

Erza:"Simon."

The man known as Simon pulls Erza into a hug.

Sho:"I never knew, I can't believe I blindly followed him all those years. I doubted you cause you left me all alone. You have no idea how much that hurt."

Sho slammed his fist onto the floor and broke down crying in sadness and confusion.

Sho:"I dont know what to do, I don't even know which one of you I should believe anymore!"

Erza then began to walk over to sho and kneel down to his level to speak to him.

Erza:"I know it must be difficult to take all of this in at once. But sho there's something that you should know though it's been many years I never once forgotten about any of you."

Then Erza hugged Sho and comforted him as he cried in her arms. Truly a sad and happy teary moment.

Erza:"I'm sorry I couldn't stand up to him. But I was so weak back then. Please forgive me."

Simon:"Now your stronger and ready to face him. Isn't that right."

Erza nods her head to Simon, as she continues to hug Sho.

Simon:"I've waited all these years for this very moment when a group of powerful Wizards would gather here."

Lucy:"So what do you have planned?"

Simon:"We're going to take down Jellal. We can do it if we all work together."

Every nods their heads and y/n reloads blue rose and holsters it into his jacket.

Simon:"But first we must keep Salamander and Wally from clashing."

[Small timeskip]

The newly formed group were all running up a flight of stairs going up the tower and Simon had his fingers on his head trying to use his power.

Simon:"Somethings interfering with my communication with Millianna and Wally!I cant even tell were they are now!"

Lucy:"What do you mean?"

Juvia:"He's talking about telepathic communication."

Y/n then goes over to Grey.

Y/n:"Hey Grey you think we can trust him? I know he wasn't really trying to kill us back at the casino but still."

Grey:"Yeah I agree with you."

Simon:"I wont make excuses for my actions."

Y/n:"How did you here us?!"

Simon:"Any wizard who is incapable of surviving that would never have a prayer against Jellal. I never doubted that Natsu could handle the attack, I was confident that he would survive."

Lucy:"Oh yeah what about me!?"

Y/n:"Or else me!?"

Simon:"Non of you could comprehend the full extent of Natsu's ability. Once he awakens the true dragon within evil will fall in his wake. But you y/n."

Y/n:"Huh?"

Simon:"You possesse something even greater, something even Jellal fears. You have the power of a full blown devil in your arm."

Y/n:"What do you mean?! I'm a demon is that what your trying to say?!"

Simon:"Not exactly. Though that arm of yours is that of demonic heritage you, yourself are not so your a hybrid of both kind. And because of that your soul,mind and heart are in the right place and your more powerful than you think. You can make demons from the book of Zeref even fall to their knees and beg for their lives."

Y/n couldn't believe what he was hearing and he didn't want to believe it. He was in denial of his power he was afraid of what he didn't understand. After a while of running the group were in a hallway with strange paintings everywhere and thes eyes began to glow and a voice is being heard over the intercom.

Jellal:"I welcome you to the tower of heaven. My name is Jellal and I am the ruler of this tower, I see the players have been arranged."

Grey:"Say what?"

Simon:"So he knows that we're here, he could be lurking anywhere in the tower waiting for us."

Jellal:"I'm delighted you came all this way to see me, shall we play a round of heavens game? The rules are really quite that simple, I wish to use Erza as a sacrifice in my ceremony in order to resurrect lord Zeref. If I succeed the gates of heaven will open, crowning my victory however if you can manage to find a way to stop me you will be the winners of the game, to make things a little more interesting I've inlisted three knights into battle on my behalf."

Simon:"Three knights? Who could they be?"

Jellal:"The only way you'll be able to get to me is if you could defeat them, in other words a three on eight battle royal and there's one more surprise. The magic council has a satellite square focused directly on this tower and its highly likely they will attack. At this very moment they're in the midst of voting on whether they should fire a atherion blast, there's no telling how much time is left, should the atherion strike complete annihilation is eminent, no players left to win game over."

Everyone was shocked by the news of being obliterated by the magic councils weapon of mass destruction.

Lucy:"What kind of messed up game is this?!"

Erza:"But that doesn't make any sense to me, why would the magic council resort to such tragic measures?!"

Then suddenly Sho shot out his arm and in a instant Erza was trapped in a card in Sho's hand.

Grey/y/n:"Erza!"

Simon:"What the hell do you think your doing!"

Sho:"I won't let him lay a finger on her."

Erza:"Let me out of here!"

Sho:"I'll beat Jellal on my own if I have to."

Sho then began to run away from everyone.

Simon:"No you can't do it alone!"

Simon then chase after Sho, leaving everyone behind.

Y/n:"I'm gonna go after them you three get up there and kick this jigsaw sounding mother fuckers ass."

Jellal:"Now not so fast young one."

Y/n:"I'm only seventeen asshole get it right!"

Jellal:"As for you I have a special game just for you. When you get into hell only the devil can save you, you must clear this tower of the monsters I've captured from bottom to top."

Y/n:"Huh?"

Then a trapdoor under y/n opens bellow his feet and he starts to fall a long way. Y/n screams are echoed as he fall but then he lands on a slide and it starts taking him into the bottom levels of the tower. After a few 10 minutes y/n finally lands on a frozen floor and lands on his backside very painful.

Y/n:"Ah shit that hurt." *shivers and starts covering himself* "The hell is this place? Am I in a meat locker or something? Achoo!" *sniff* "Oh god is there a dog in here somewhere?"

A giant beast like creature, with three heads is seen sniffing y/n, without him noticing him and as it opens its mouth the scene fades to black with a loud howl heard.

Ending song:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 9 7
You go into a cave looking for your cat but this cave doesn't seem to have a end but after sometime you do reach it but when you come back out your i...
217K 2.9K 43
(A/n: This is a remake of the last Fairy tail x male reader story I did from my old account. This one will be different with different armor, Differe...
39.9K 1.3K 51
You're an ink make mage with a secret second ability. You're trying to fight a dark guild called Infinity Skull. Will Fairy Tail be able to help you...