(Durarara!! - Shizuo x Reader...

By Ahmelyie

COMPLETED!! Summary/Preview: (F/n), an expert assassin, was hired by Orihara Izaya to dispatch his rival sinc... More

A/N:
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 1
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 2
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 3
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 4
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 5
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 6
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 7
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 8
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 9
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 10
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 11
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 12
[Assassin's Arc] Chapter 13
A/N 2: First Transition of Arcs
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 1
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 2
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 3
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 4
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 5
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 6
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 7
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 8
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 9
IMPORTANT (not an update)
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 10
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 11
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 12
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 13
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 14
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 15
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 16
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 17
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 18
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 19
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 20
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 21
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 22
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 23
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 24
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 25
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 26
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 27
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 28
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 29
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 30
[Berserker's Arc] Chapter 31
A/N 3: Second Transition of Arcs
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 2
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 3
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 4
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 5
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 6
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 7
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 8
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 9
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 10
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 11
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 12
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 13
[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 14
A/N 4: Last Transition
Denoument - Ending - Finale - Grand Finale

[Claudia's Arc] Chapter 1

69 6 6
By Ahmelyie

[Reader's POV]

"It's over now. The fight is all over now," Shizuo said as he hugged me from behind. I nudged my head to his collarbone. That was our last conversation before we totally left Chikara-san's memorial. I was sad that things like that had to happen, yet happy because I am finally free now. I can live the happy life I want with the man I love. However, I was not content.

"He left me with a duty. I promised him that I will look for the girl and tell her," I told him as I got away from his hug to face him. I am serious about it and it is something that I really wanted to do.

"Why? Why are you so considerate?" he calmly asked me, confused to why I accepted an impossible request such as that. "We don't know anything about her except her name."

"I just can't deny someone's dying wish no matter how bad they used to be," I replied calmly. "Besides, I want to know the person who they coined my name from."

As I looked into his face, I knew that he wanted to face palm at me. "You're really not going to give up?" he asked me, as if convinced to just go along with me if I say I still want to look for the girl.

I made a serious face. "I won't give up no matter how long it takes."

That is how the new adventure of my life started. It has been my secondary purpose. Besides being a woman for Shizuo, I become a messenger of my false father's dying wish. I remember that conversation perfectly well although it has already been a year since all that happened.

A lot of things happened within the year. A lot of things changed for me as well. Shizuo and I have been officially dating since all our lives have returned to normal. At first, I was very awkward because I was very clueless towards how normal girls live their life. Love has not been in my vocabulary my entire life. I am still lucky, though, I have friends who are couples. It is very easy to learn from Celty-san and Shinra-san.

Varona returned to Russia after receiving a call from their organization manager. I saw her off in the airport together with Shinra, Celty, Shizuo, Simon, and the others. Varona told me that she would also look for traces of the real Leena in abroad. Since it has been ten years since Chikara-san abandoned her, it is possible for her to be out of the country, too. Varona left her apartment to me and her job, which is why I got promoted by the department manager. Since a few months ago, I became a fixed employee in the cocktail bar we worked on. I am now, luckily, the frontline branch supervisor. The only tough part about my work is that I handle disturbances inside the bar as well as complains of both customers and coworkers.

As for Mirae-sama and her two grandchildren, they decided to settle in Ikebukuro. Mirae-sama used Chikara-san's riches to start and run a small weaving business to send Malana and Aaron to Raira Elementary School. This way, they can see me whenever possible. Mirae-san also invests the remaining money on bank accounts Tom-san taught her about and they all live in the apartment units Tom-san found for them. They live in a place in walking distance towards me.

As for Celty-san and the others, their jobs remain the same as they are contented with their lives and progresses. For me, it would be great if I can own a cocktail company one day. Since work is enjoyable in the bar, I might as well choose liquor for business. I guess Shizuo won't disagree with me since he's become a bartender for a long time.

Despite our search for Leena Prestn is shambles again today, since searching for someone who is blind and is missing for more than 12 years is more than twice harder searching someone who left home and isolated themselves. I have a special event to look forward to tomorrow. It's my birthday! I missed my last birthday along with my memories last year. That is why, although I'm gonna be a year older now, or two, I am very excited!

I want to know what kind of preparation Shizuo and his friends have for me. We dated today, so I guess they have the money, after all, it's my first birthday that will ever be celebrated in history. As an assassin, I never celebrated my birthday with anyone. I doubt my co-assassins even know my birthday nor do they care.

It was ten in the evening when Shizuo and I finished watching a movie. It's an action-detective movie that contains serial dramatic murders. I've been immune to such things my whole life. I am impressed my boyfriend agreed to go with it. Guys really want to impress ladies by not backing down on extreme things. It was a three-hour wait to the movie and the movie lasted for more than two hours. I guess premiere shows are really that extreme inside and outside the movie house. That took most of the time on our date.

I told Shizuo that I can go home by myself but he insisted that he'll escort me, reminding me that I am a girl no matter how strong and how fast I am. "What if they use tear gas on you? Or make you inhale sedative?" he told me when I insisted that I can take care of myself. Because he made a good point that I cannot win against, I just agreed to him.

I yawned loudly as I stretched my arms out while we walk on the alleys. I clung to him as we walk. Walking in a dark silent place surely puts me on guard. I'm glad I'm with Shizuo. Although I can handle the creeps by myself, tagging along with someone makes me calmer.

"You're clinging too much," he told me quietly, but I can sense that he is complaining.

"I just want to cling on you," I said as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Do you not like it?"

"...I don't if you cling too much," he replied with a serious look in his face.

I immediately let go and moved away from him, resting my hands behind my head as I walked in his pace in a relaxed manner. "Fine..."

Unexpectedly, in a corner a few blocks away, we heard a loud thud. I was so surprised that I halted and dropped my arms to the side. "What was that?" I asked Shizuo. My eyes were wide open. His mouth was agape. Heading straight to my home through that corner is the easiest. The other way is a long one.

"I dunno," he said. The thud was followed by random banging.

Gang fights at night and failed rendezvous that lead to rambling are common at night. We thought that it may not be wise to get involved and we'll just take the longer way around to my house, however, we felt the urgency when we heard a young girl's scream, "Let go of me!"

I gasped as I ran after Shizuo. Before we could turn to the corner, Shizuo grabbed me and he stopped himself to evade a flying rusty trash can. He covered my mouth with his palm, much to my displeasure. I thought it would've been great if he just kicked the trash can back, but it might hit the girl. If he catches it, he might get a cut and tetanus afterwards. We both leaned our backs on the concrete and peeked to get wind of the scenario.

-

[Normal POV]

There is a young foreign woman dressed in fresh gala clothes, surrounded by a group of middle-aged perverts. She has natural blonde hair and pretty blue eyes. She is so young, maybe 15 or 16 years old. She looks perfect. For once, (F/n) thought that she might be Leena, but then, (F/n) remember that Leena is blind. The girl is not blind.

"Why don't you just give in to us, young lady? You will feel good..." he said to her but she wasn't listening and she was struggling too much that the men are having a difficult time with her. With her thrashing around, the banging earlier and the flying trash bin are reasonable.

The scenario is hard to believe. With all the men around, they can just all jump at her. However, what the man just said to her made Berserker woman's blood boil. How could he think of us women that lowly?! (F/n) wanted to show up and punch him for good. Shizuo must have felt it from her, so he told her, "You stay here, (F/n). I'll take care of them."

He flashed her his nicest smile, but that won't stop her from wanting to claim the fight. The man still owe her a good punch for his demeaning words.

"Ah, being a naughty girl aren't you?" the pervert continued to disrespect her and even pulled a knife to threaten that he'll cut her face. "Trust us adults. We know what's best for you."

Shizuo walked on them. All of them turned to him as he spoke directly to the man holding a knife, "Such a shameful act for a salaryman to tail skirts other than his wife."

"Who is this?" one of the pervert's lackeys asked while looking at Shizuo as if he is an idiot.

The pervert who pulled a knife got insulted and shoved his knife to one of his lackeys so that they can continue to threaten the poor girl. The lackey pointed the knife at the lady to silence her, but the lady is even more distracted towards Shizuo. The way she is looking at him, it's like she's thinking that Shizuo is an idiot, not a hero.

The main pervert stomped towards Shizuo and grabbed his collar. "Bastard! Don't butt your nose where it's not wanted!" He made a disgusting face while talking and his saliva slips out of his ramp teeth.

It ticked Shizuo even more. "Bring it on!" he exclaimed oh his face, spitting as much. (F/n) sees the blonde man prepare his fist at the same time the perverted man did. However, (F/n) want to take the man by herself.

Disregarding Shizuo's order to her earlier, she snuck behind the man grabbing him, making sure that they both won't see her. She tapped the man's shoulder and said to him when he faced her, "You don't touch him!"

In a flash, (F/n) stepped hard on his feet. He let go of Shizuo as he screamed in pain and crouched to touch his feet, but she punched him hard and sent him several meters away.

"You wench!" The other men attacked (F/n) and Shizuo took care of them. Those who were cowards ran away.

"Hmph! Such fool chickens!" (F/n) huffed. The blonde looked like he wanted to tell her off about what she did just now, but decided just not to. The girl the perverts left fell on the ground, amazed by the couple's strength. The look on her eyes suggested that she finally found the person she's been looking for the whole time.

(F/n) approached the woman, bent towards her and lent her hand. "You're alright now. Can you stand?" she worriedly asked.

The woman was speechless. Her gala clothes are messed up and her heels are broken, but they're still good enough to walk with. She snapped out of her trance and skeptically took (F/n)'s hand.

"T-Thank you..." she shyly said to (F/n).

"That was scary wasn't it?" (F/n) replied to the blonde girl. "I am (F/n) by the way. This guy with me is Shizuo; he's my boyfriend."

The girl shyly waved at the blonde man and the man just smiled in return. "I am Claudia Keats," she introduced herself, then bows. (F/n) was relieved with the outcome and somehow disappointed that Claudia isn't Leena.

(F/n) puts her coat around the younger lady. "It's yours," she said as she smiled.

"By the way, what are you doing in a secluded place this late... and with those clothes?" Shizuo asked her, wanting to know what really happened. Claudia didn't have a chance to reply right away when (F/n) gave her the covers.

"Well, I was at the gala with my friends. While having fun, I got separated from them," Claudia explained. "I thought about finding my own way back, but I got lost. I kept walking and somehow ended up here."

"But do you know that walking by yourself in the alleys late in the night and with those clothes is really dangerous?" (F/n) worriedly asked her. "There are many perverts lurking in the dark."

Claudia looked down. "I'm sorry. I never gave it that much thought before. People aren't like that in our place."

"Anyway, do you know where your friends are gonna be?"

"In Shinjuku. There is a hotel there. I'll know when I get there."

"But if we go to the station now, we're gonna miss the last train," Shizuo intervened.

(F/n) sighed. It seemed like she didn't want to do it, but for the sake of the young lady in need, she'll help her. "Wanna stay in my apartment?"

Claudia's face brightens up. "Really?" Then suddenly, she turned meek again. "Would it be okay?"

(F/n) laughed awkwardly. "It would sure be... if you're gonna be okay with it." Claudia didn't get it so she didn't reply anymore. Shizuo has stopped talking since then.

Shortly, they made it to (F/n)'s apartment. When (F/n) opened her unit door, the two were very surprised. It was a mess, like a dump site. Everything's everywhere, both unexplainable and unimaginable.

(F/n) awkwardly scratch the back of her head. "I'm sorry I'm not yet done with the general clean up. I didn't want to show it to you."

While Claudia still hangs her mouth wide agape, unable to say anything, Shizuo welcomed himself in.

"No!" (F/n) exclaimed as she blocked the way.

"Move it. I'm going to help you clean up," he told her with a strict look in his eyes. However, the lady didn't budge.

"These are my private things, so I'll do fine on my own," she sternly says. "On the other hand, will it be alright to let Claudia-san stay on your place?"

"What?" Claudia snapped from her chains of thoughts once again. Rather than staying at (F/n)'s, she thinks that she'll be fine to stay at her boyfriend's. Anyway, how are they surviving like this?

"But she is a girl. Are you sure you're gonna be okay with me sharing my apartment with another girl?" Shizuo makes a point on (F/n).

(F/n) smiles. "Well... you're not gonna do anything out of league anyway, are you?" Shizuo gave her a blank stare. "I trust you," (F/n) added.

Shizuo looked at Claudia. He knows he is not in the position to complain because if he does, Claudia will have to sleep in the alleys. Claudia also thinks that she is not in the position to complain, so she just gave Shizuo a pleading look to let her stay in his place.

Shizuo sighed. "Fine."

-

About an hour later, the two arrived at Shizuo's apartment. He let her in first after he opens the lights and before he closes the doors.

"If you need to take a shower, go use that restroom," he says as he gives her direction. "You can sleep in my bed afterwards.

"If you are hungry, tell me. I'll make some food," he added.

Claudia was overwhelmed by his kindness while Shizuo thinks that Claudia is being too vulnerable and trusting towards people. He is being kind to her because he didn't want to add to her trauma. Probably, if earlier didn't happen, he'll still be kind to her because Claudia didn't do anything wrong to him.

While Shizuo is busy taking care of stuff for her, Claudia sneaked to his back. She bit her lower lip probably to reduce her nervousness before she pats him as thanks.

When he felt her pat him, he turned around. "Wha-"

Then, before he realized it, her lips are already in his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 87 28
With Izaya finally dead at the hands of Shizuo, he's left a ghost that's stuck haunting his murderer. All the while he watches as Shizuo spirals into...
1K 35 10
Izaya Orihara is the victim of a vicious stabbing in the heart of Ikebukoro which leaves his nerves destroyed and him paralysed from the waist down...
49.8K 2.1K 16
*******Completed******** After some "unknown" incidents, Izaya Orihara forgets himself, the people around him, and his relationships. Although he has...
90.1K 3.3K 17
Both of the two were renowned in Ikebukuro, and both could be significantly dangerous. That fact could either draw the two together or force a wedge...