✨L O V E G A M E S✨

By Kunxichi

Not good with descriptions so just read 😭 Cover art: @thisisjayy More

✨C H A R A C T E R S ✨
✨C H A P T E R O N E✨
✨C H A P T E R T W O ✨
✨C H A P T E R F O U R ✨
✨C H A P T E R F I V E✨
✨C H A P T E R S I X ✨
✨C H A P T E R S E V E N ✨
✨C H A P T E R E I G H T ✨
✨C H A P T E R N I N E✨

✨C H A P T E R T H R E E ✨

672 41 5
By Kunxichi

NOT EDITED, YALL PROBABLY KNOW THE DEAL BY NOW 🤪

Mulani POV

1:34 AM

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't stop thinking about how Kerissa is pregnant. I don't want her to have this child especially in her unhealthy realthionship. I got up to finish up packing boxes and stuff. I just moved out my parents mansion because I felt like I needed my own place. They were never home anyways, so it just made no difference.

I grabbed my speaker blasting "Champion" By Nav and Travis Scott. I was in the kitchen unpacking glass plates in the cupboards. I just can't believe the girl I love is pregnant by that thing. I sing along to the song, until it stops and my ringtone "arm froze" by Asian doll blast. I take one of my air pods out my pants pocket putting it in my ears. Tapping them, which answered the call.

"Mulani, where are you?" Kerissa said, she sounded as if she was crying .

"At my house why?"

"Please tell me your address" she pauses. " I need to spend a few days at your place" Then she hangs up. I tap the left AirPod twice, to activate Siri.

"Send my current location to Kerissa" I turn back on my music packing stuff away and fixing up the place. Great, now I have to take care of her.

———-

The side door that was by the pool opened. Kerissa walked in with two duffle bags and she looked pretty bad. Rhianna beaten up by Chris bad.

"This place is huge" Kerissa said. She sits down on one of the bar stools at the kitchen.

"Cut the bullshit issa, what the fuck happened"

"I told him I was pregnant and he told me it wasn't his, then I sorda kinda called him his dad He started beating me and stuff." She says playing with her fingers,

Joshs dad was a just sad. He would beat on his mother and rape Josh's little sister Skyler & Sariah (Sa-rye-a) , Josh supposedly had another sister who "ran away." Josh's dad was a monster. He was just crazy. He us to hurt Skyler the most , back when Me and Joshua were best of friends back when we were 14 he'd always tell me how much he'd hurt her, because "she had the body of someone who wanted to be fucked" and the way she dressed was "provocative"

One day 13 year old Skyler decided to end it and she shot herself. Joshs dad became furious and blamed Sariah for everything. He even burnt Sariah with the iron on her leg because she was running late for school. Josh mom, Rose, couldn't do anything because she'd know the consequences. Joshs dad knew his way around cars so , on sky's funeral he screwed around with the breaks on Roses car and Sariah and Rose died.

Joshs dad walked out of his life after killing the three people he loved the most. He would stay with his aunt, but things got hot and she kicked him out. After that Josh started to sleep all over the streets selling dope and stealing from stores to make it through the day , but i begged my mom to take him in just for a bit because I loved him, but now, ew no. But of course , he robbed a whole bunch of my mothers necklaces and sold them and continued to sell drugs.

So I fucked him up and threw all his shit in the pool I was one petty bitch when I was 14. What Kerissa said was wrong but she was right. He is like his father. The apple don't fall far from the tree.

Her phone began to go off. She answered.

"Hi....Josh" Kerissa answers. He was screaming because you could hear his loud ass voice from the fridge.

"Where the hell are you" he said , followed by many hurtful things. Why would Kerissa really want someone like him. Like hello, I'm right here someone who can treat you like you're something.

"Don't worry, I'm fine" she said quietly.

He says one final thing before hanging up on Kerissa. She starts breaking down , I hug her and she cries in my arms

—-

My alarm beeped repeadtly, I jolted out of my sleep. I press my phone to see a whole bunch of notifications, one stood out, an unknown number.

I was debating on answering him, why is this nigga really wasting my time . I barley slept because of this dude. Acting like he doesn't know what he did to me. Just to see we're the conversation goes I answer.

Just thinking about how Joshua humiliated in Grade 9 just made me heated. I don't even know why I really wasted my time. If it wasn't for my parents being so homophobic back then, I might've still been a virgin and wouldn't have dealt with Joshua and his fuckery.

Back when I was 14, I came out to my parents as gay and they didn't like it. So my mom convinced me to date one guy and see we're that takes me and that shit clearly went downhill. She forced me to be surrounded by boys because she didn't like the idea of me being gay, she was embarrassed.

My mother was like those white parents in the movies, that would have days dedicated to sitting in each others house drinking tea discussing there child's life. But, no, in my life it was just a bunch of Laquisha's acting like Becky's drinking that Starbucks discussing their children's life. My moms friends were like the presidents of the homophobic club, because damn those fuckers had a really bad problem with Gay people.

My moms homophobicness stopped when she walked in on me eating my ex-girlfriends pussy. My mom finally realized dick wasn't my thing. She said "the way I was eating out my ex meant I was Inlove with pussy"

I finally got up out of bed and went to brush my teeth. Today was July 1st, Canada day, meaning no stores were open. so we didn't have work to go too. I walk into the kitchen grabbing a bowl and pouring froot loops out, I was in no mood to cook.

"We should go to land" Kerissa said reaching for the Nesquick cereal from on top of the fridge. " we should invite Ashleé and Chanel"

(A/N FOR THOSE WHO AREEENT CANADIAN , LAND IS JUST AN AMUSMENT PARK. WITH ROLLERCOASTERS AND A BUNCH OF WASTEYUTES 🤧)

"Sure sure" I said putting the bowl in the microwave. I'm tired , I want to stay home. My phone begins lighting up over and over again.

🍩 K E R I S S A P O V 🍩

"Ouuu who's hitting up your line" I ask running to pick up her phone off the counter, she beats me to it. Grabbing her phone looking at who it was.

"Nobody" she quickly types on her phone. SHe sits around the table eating her bowl of that rainbow cereal. I don't know why she likes it so much. It's nasty and sweet. I pull my phone out my bra about to text Ashlee and Chanel. I sit on the kitchen counter eating the cereal watching Mulani make multiple faces of disgust at whoever she was texting.

After finishing my cereal I throw the bowl in the sink and I go in the bathroom to shower. After showering, I put on my undergarments and my outfit

K E R I S S A' S O U T F I T

I comb out my hair, doing my makeup to cover the bruises that Joshua gave me taking a lot of pictures. I put in stud earrings and a whole bunch of lipgloss. I look at myself in the mirror, I'm honestly shocked that I'm pregnant, I don't want to be.

But I can't kill off this child. Someone knocks the bathroom door, I open to see Mulani looking at me. She looks amazing, her boobs, her ass everything just looks perfect in what she's wearing and I can't help but stare. And ohh my gosh I don't even think she's wearing a bra too. I really need to stop thinking like this.

M U L A N I ' S O U T F I T.

" Ashleé and Chanel are here so let's go, Chanel brought her bag so we'll just put our stuff in there" Mulani said walking on the direction of the living room. This house is so confusing . I turn off the light in the washroom. Following after Lani.

"Hey Chanel and Ashleé."

C H A N E L O U T F I T

C H A N E L S C H A R A C T E R // 19, STRAIGHT, Mulanis cousin vvvvv

A S H L E É O U T F I T vvvvv

We all walk out the front door which shows Mulanis driveway which has all 6 of her cars. We hopped in Mulanis Black Mercedes Cls. I'm in the front, and Chanel and Ashleé are in the back. She pressed a button on this box thingy to open the gate of her house.

She connects her phone while driving and plays "Inside by Jacques and Trey Songz." I begin to look out the window, I look at her noticing that she's staring at me. I look st my phone going through other people's snaps. I can still feel her glancing at me.

After a few more minutes of checking snaps, we finally reach the parking lot area. It'

"Hi. Premium or Regular parking" the lady peeps in the car. " Mulani, why you always following me"

I roll my eyes knowing exactly who it is. It's the same stud from the other day the same one who almost kissed Mulani the day she kissed me.

"Just pay and go please" I tell lani. I honestly don't want no bitches talking to Lani.

"Premium" mulani says grabbing her card out her phone case.

"It's on me" she says writhing something down and printing out the receipt. She stares at Lanis boobs smiling to herself disgusting, how could she stare like that. At something that doesn't even belong to her "just go mamas have a nice day , I'll see you in the park later.." she says handing a receipt and a piece of paper that she wrote on which had her number on it

"Maybe. Thanks a lot" she smiled rolling up the window. Chanel started laughing.

"Looks like you have a whole new strap to ride tonight" Chanel said. "She isn't bad looking you know"

"Real talks" Ashleé said looking back.

I roll my eyes at all of them the only strap lani should be riding Is min— no ones. Mulani parks and we all get out going to the entrance to buy our tickets. We go through security and alladat and we're finalky in the park. The smell of popcorn and funnel cakes fills up my nose. Damn if Mulani doesn't buy me a funnel cake we're not leaving.

We walk to the back of the park to one of the tallest rides at the park "the behemoth" . This is my favourite ride and if I could go on it nonstop I would. We enter the line talking about nothing really until it was finally our turn to go on. As we sat down in the seats mulani was hyperventilating , swearing and going crazy. When the worker checked lanis seat she went crazy pulling it at it again. "I hope these fuckers checked my seat right oh lord help me" she said underneath her breathe she looked like she was about to cry her eyes out. The ride starts and as we're going up she starts screaming and cursing.

It was just so cute.

"Yo shut up, it's your fault for going in the front." Chanel yells.

We finally go down the big hill and Mulanis face is all puffed up and she looks super scared. The ride finally finishes and she pushes her hair down trying to fix it back in place.

We get off the ride and she runs down the stairs to join the line for the slegdehammer. We all follow after her and we join the line too. We start laughing and talking shit about everyone who passes by. Talking about this girl with outrageously blue hair hugging up on her man like anyone wants him, until the same girl with the blue hair and her man a mixture of curly hair and nigger naps pushes lani to try and bud the line.

"Um, excuse me. The fuck y'all pushing for?" Mulani said waiting for them to turn around. I watch as they both turn around. Oh hell no.

"Look who it is the bitch who stole myyy man." The blue haired girl said. She was just about to swing at me but Mulani pushed her away.

Just then , I fell to the ground holding my cheek and I see Mulani fighting the blue haired bitch.

"So what you run away, to come to land with NiNi"

I know this nigga didn't hit me in public, but theirs nothing for me to do but cry. And that's what I did.

Update wasn't so hot, but ahhh well. School starts up on Tuesday so updates gonna be extra slow 😴

Vote 🌟 comment 💭 Share🗣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 503 23
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL, Please be sure to read BAD HABITS before you read this book, unless you like being lost and confused, in that case, welcome...
1.1M 48.8K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
30.3K 1K 25
Just read...
874K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...