Mine (bxb) (bdsm)

By _whatababe_

Ben is a sub in high school, though he isn't aware yet of his submissive tendencies. He came out last year an... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
A/N
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter One

54.8K 946 980
By _whatababe_

A/N

This story is going to move pretty fast at the beginning just a heads up

"Ben! Get up, it's time for school," my mother calls me and I immediately hop up, thrilled. It's the first day of school! I love the first day. All the days after that can fuck themselves but the first day is all new friends and new teachers and nobody knows anything about you yet- a fresh start. I take a deep breath and grin at my messy blonde hair in the mirror. Okay. Focus Ben.

I have to look good on the first day. Bouncing over to the closet, I root around and pull out a pair of ridiculously tight black skinny jeans that I have to jump to get on, and a white t-shirt with a v-neck. Simple but just what I need.

Looking in the mirror at my wide eyes and flushed cheeks, I feel like the outfit is missing something. I spot my dark green scarf swung over my bedpost and grab it, wrapping it around my neck and matching it with a black beanie that attempts to hide my hair. Perfect.

I snatch my backpack up from the door to my room and bolt down the stairs, yelling a quick I love you to my mom and not waiting for an answer. My dad left us when he realized I was gay. He blamed her for making me this way and me for, well, being me. But that's too sad to think about right now. Or ever.

The bus smells weird and I sit in an open seat towards the back. Watching as kids pile on, I lean back and listen to my music, looking out the window.

The seat next to me suddenly being filled makes me jump and look to glare at whoever it was, but I freeze where I am when I see them.

Dark, dark brown hair, so dark it's nearly black. Brown eyes that are warm and deep, gorgeous. Perfect. He's wearing a snug black v-neck that emphasizes his strong, athletic build. He might be a soccer player, or lacrosse. I blush so hard I think I'm going to pass out and he reaches out a hand to brace my shoulder.

"You alright?" He asks, and I stare at him some more. When he realizes that I'm not going to say anything he frowns at me. "It's rude not to answer someone when they speak to you," he snaps, and I feel my face burn in shame, looking down at my knees in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. A strong hand tilts my face back up and I meet those amazing eyes again. Two of his fingers under my chin point my head up almost less like he wants me to look at him and more like he's seeing if I'll tell him to stop. I don't.

"Good boy." He murmurs. "Pretty too," he seems to be speaking almost to himself, and I swallow hard. I should not be letting him continue to hold my face in his hand, gently, but firm at the same time if that's even possible. I cough softly and he looks at me with concern.

"Are you sick?" He asks. I shake my head no as he lets go of me.

"That's twice now that you haven't answered me out loud, with eye contact." He looks at me sternly and I blush hard and put my nail in my mouth, biting nervously.

"'M sorry," I mutter dejectedly, looking up at those eyes. He nods swiftly and sits back.

"Now. Here's how things are going to work. Every morning you will he on this bus, at this time. You will not be late. You will not be in any other seat than this one. There definitely will not be anyone sitting next to you. Otherwise, consequences will be dealt out. Yes?" He ask, looking down at me, and I realize that him giving me orders has given me a boner that makes me gasp and bite my lip hard- my jeans are tight and the metal of the zipper hurts me.

"Uhm... What's your name?" I ask, and he smirks.

"Collin." He answers briefly, and I nod, looking down at the white tops of my converse and trying to will my growing erection away. Shit.

Collins eyes flick down and his eyebrows raise, making me scream inside my head. FUCK! he's going to be so freaked out. Instead he looks at me with a small grin.

"You can stop trying to hide that," he says, and I gape at him. "I mean I've already seen it and we've got a pretty long while left in this ride, so you may relax." He says it like he's giving me permission to relax and I groan and cover my face with my hands.

He removes them instantly.

"None of that," he laughs. "Just relax. You've messed up three times now. Twice not looking me in the eye and speaking out loud, and once hiding your face. I would watch myself, if I were you."

To my utter shock, tears rise up in my eyes. I screwed up three times in half a bus ride. How pathetic. The tears spill as I look up at the back of Collins head, while he looks out the window. Collin turns to me and sees my tear-stained face, and his expression instantly changes to deep worry.

"What's wrong?" He asks, and I try to stop crying but I can't. God I'm so ridiculous.

"I just... three times is a lot," I mumble, and his face lights up. He slides his hand into my hair, just under my ear, and his hand cups the back of my neck as he leans in and presses a swift kiss to my cheek, his lips whisking away a stray tear. When he pulls back, I realize I've stopped crying. In fact, I just have the urge to hide in his chest and sit there, let him stroke my hair and hold me.

It's an overwhelming feeling and I sit back and look out the window, squeezing my hands into fists. I need to control myself. The bus ride ends and I jump up, following Collin off the bus and keeping my eyes locked to the ground under my feet. Collins voice in my ear makes me jump about a foot.

"Look up when you walk," he says, and I immediately throw my head back up, looking straight ahead. "Good boy. I'll see you on the bus home."

His words send a thrill down my spine. Good boy. I love it when he calls me that. I walk into class distracted, my head full of Collin.

I don't focus on anything all day. I can't. I just keep replaying Collins words over and over in my head. 'Good boy.'

Remembering the way he said it makes me fall into utter contentment. I'm a good boy for Collin. I can be good. But I also remember other things he said- you've messed up three times now- and I wince. His words feel like a physical slap in my memory. I disappointed him. Let him down. I wasn't being a good boy.

I choke up a little bit and have to look down at my seat to stop the tears before they fall. Holy shit, I'm going insane.

The day drags by, and I don't hear a word in any of my classes. I just think of Collin. I don't have any friends, so I don't have to worry about avoiding anyone- that at least comes as a relief.

I bounce on the soles of my feet while I wait for the bus. It pulls up and I dart on, quickly as a fish through water, and bolt back to our seat.

Now I just have to wait for Collin.

Other kids board the bus, and when I finally spot Collin, he's with a large group of people, all of them laughing. I can see his gorgeous smile from here, see the way his teeth flash in the sun and his hands gesture expressively and they all listen to him talk. He's beautiful. They all wave to him and board a different bus, but Collin gestures with his chin towards ours and climbs on steadily, confidently striding towards our seat.

I press myself against the cold grey metal wall, giving him as much room as possible. A screw digs into my side but I ignore it, staring at Collin as he sits down. This is it. This has been the moment I waited for all day long. My heart races, pounding against my ribcage.

"Hi," I manage, staring at him wide-eyed. He raises an eyebrow at me and I cough self-consciously.

"That's the second time I've heard you cough today. If you're sick then tell me," he says quietly, and I shake my head no quickly, thinking that if I try to speak I'll probably throw up. The bus rumbles along the streets.

"Hmm.. And that's the third time today that you've forgotten to answer me out loud. Three strikes, Benjamin. That's not good at all. I think it's time I took it back- you aren't being a good boy today. In fact, you messed up so many times that I think it's safe to say you've been quite bad. You've disappointed me."

His eyes flick over me, from my tear-filled eyes to my shaking hands. When he speaks, his voice is softer.

"Unless I specifically ask you a question, you aren't going to talk for the rest of the bus ride. You will sit quietly and think about how you've been acting today. Do you understand, Benjamin?" He asks, and I sniff and look up at him tearily, afraid to let my tears fall. What if it annoys him to see me cry? I feel the urge deep in my stomach to ask him if I'm allowed to. My god I really am insane.

"Yes," I say, looking up at Collin pleadingly. I want to ask him if I can cry. I want to ask him really badly. He looks down at my big brown eyes and seems to understand, though I haven't said anything.

"You can cry, pet. It's okay," he tells me, and his hand reaches up to brush away one single tear off my cheek. That touch makes guilt spiral though me and more tears fall rapidly.

"Turn your head towards the window. I want you to think about what you did," he says gently, and as I do so I gasp and jump, the screw finally managing to break the skin on my hip when I shift. I keep turning to look out the window though, the tears of guilt mixing with ones of pain, until Collin's hand is under my chin in a split second, turning me back towards him. My hip hurts.

"What happened?" He asks, and I whimper.

"I cut myself on a screw," I tell him, and his eyes are immediately coated in worry.

"Where?" He asks, and I touch my hip. He hooks his fingers into the waistband of my jeans and slides the fabric out of the way smoothly. My heart is racing. I look down with him and on my hip is a long thin cut, the area around it red and bruised, swollen and coated in a thin layer of blood.

"Oh pet," Collin sighs, and he let's go to dig around in his bag. Finding what he was looking for, he pulls out an antiseptic wipe and brushes it gently along my hip, wiping away the blood. It stings harshly and I suck in a deep breath, trying not to move.

"That's it, just stay still for me," Collin murmurs, wiping at the cut gently. "I have to make sure it doesn't get infected."

I nod sadly, wincing repeatedly. Finally he tapes gauze over it and then looks at me sternly.

"Now that you're all patched up. Window," he gesture with his chin. I immediately look out the window, tears welling up again.

"You have thirty minutes left of this bus ride. I am going to go over the rules of the punishment for your earlier behavior. You may not speak unless I ask you a direct question. You may not turn around. When you answer me, you will continue to look out the window. If anyone else speaks to you for any reason, you will ignore them. You will not move from that spot. If your phone goes off, I will take it and address it appropriately. You will not ask any questions of me. If I touch you, you will not turn around. You will spend this time thinking about how you behaved and how you can be better in the future. When I get off the bus, you will stay in that position. You are not allowed to say goodbye, or apologize. You may get off at your usual stop." He finishes and I start to cry.

This is all my fault. If I hadn't been such a fuck-up, I wouldn't be punished right now. If I had been a good boy, I would be able to enjoy talking to Collin right now. Instead I'm looking out a window, unable to even see him. Is it really so hard to look at Collin when I speak to him? I'm such an idiot. Such a damn idiot.

The tears fall fast and hard down my cheeks, my sniffles and soft whines the only sound in my ears. I don't like this. I don't like being punished. My back aches and burns a little from sitting in one position for so long without moving, but I force myself not to shift. I have to at least be good throughout my punishment. I have to be good for just thirty tiny little minutes. But god my back hurts. It hurts a lot and I don't know how much longer I have.

"You have ten minutes left Benjamin. Are you okay?" Collin's voice is soft and warm, telling me it's okay to answer honestly.

"My back hurts a lot," I whimper, still not moving, still looking out the window.

"I guessed that- you look overly tense, pet," he says, and as a cramp runs through my back I seize up and cry out quietly, tears gushing. "What happened?" Collin asks, and I yelp softly.

"Cramp, sir. In my back." I don't pause to analyze what I've said. It hurts and it isn't going away. One of Collins hands snakes around my waist and his hand flattens against my stomach, steadying me.

And then his knuckles are kneading into my back, down my spine and over my aching muscles, where the cramp slowly starts to ebb away. My breathing is heavy, pained and shocked as his hands fix me. Finally I sag in relief as it disappears, and Collin pushes his fingers up over my shoulder, squeezing gently before removing both hands. I feel cold but I don't hurt anymore. I want to thank him, but I know that I'm not allowed.

"You're welcome, Benjamin." He says, and then stands up. The urge to turn and say goodbye, to beg for him to forgive me and thank him for helping me even when I was bad is almost too much, and I twitch. Collin chuckles.

"Stay there, Ben. I know. You get off in five minutes though so you should be alright. Goodnight, my pet," His footsteps echo down the aisle and I want to cry again. He got to say goodnight and I wasn't even able to say I'm sorry. This punishment didn't sound bad when he first said it, but this is horrible.

*****

[collin's pov]

I want to stay with him until he has to get off, to hold him and tell him that it's okay, that I'm not mad at him. That it's not that I want him to suffer, I just want him to know what he can and can't do. Poor thing looked so broken, crying softly at the windowsill. So sorry. I know he won't do it again for a while though.

And by the time he does do it again, he'll be my sub, and we'll have already discussed punishment and what is and isn't okay with him. Or rather, what he can and cannot handle.

Thinking of having Ben as my sub puts a big smile on my face as I unlock the door to to my house and stride in, immediately heading up two flights to my bedroom. My parents are hardly ever home- they both travel for work, and I'm old enough that them disappearing for months at a time is fine as long as I have money in the bank (which is never a problem) and no major problems in the house.

It's like living on my own and I wouldn't have it any other way. Usually I would work out- there's a fully stocked gym room down the hall from my bedroom- then just relax for the evening, get my homework done, normal stuff. But today I want to organize something much more specific.

Today I'm going to prepare for when I finally get Ben into my playroom. The contract will have to be gone over together, but I can get toys ready and think of specific scenes I want to do with him.

Being a dom takes preparation, and from the way that the word 'sir' slipped out of Ben earlier, I know this will work out.

I snap on the overhead lights in the playroom and make my way over to my desk in there. I grab a pile of Manila folders from a drawer and mark them "Benjamin" on the front.

The first tab I mark as 'contract'. I sit it to the side, after sliding two copies into it. The next is marked 'limits' and I slide my already-prepared list into that and set it down as well.

With that out of the way, I grin and open a binder full of scenes. I keep this here and when I'm in the mood I type up scenes I want to try out someday.

There's something about Ben that makes me flip to a certain section of the binder- humiliation. God, I want to see him blush. I want to see the blood rush to his face and I want to see his big brown eyes turn to me with embarrassment in them. And I will make it happen.

Flipping through, one of the scenes catches my eye; Child's Play. The idea of it being that Ben has to be in diapers for however long I decide, and cannot use the normal restroom. He has to go in the diaper and wait for me to change him. It has possibilities, especially if we were in a public restroom on one of the changing tables. I could lie him down, clean him and put a new diaper on him. I chuckle to myself and hope that I can do that to him. Maybe videotape it just to make it worse for him. Of course, he would wear nothing but the diaper. Other aspects could be spanking, feeding him child's food, and smacking his hands when he touches something he shouldn't. Pretty softcore.

Another one I pull out that I like doesn't have a title, but I slip it into the folder anyway. It involves taking Ben to a club and providing punishment in plain view of others. There are ones I see that are much worse for him, but I want to start out fairly simple. I put the folder away and move to the next one.

Punishment. I wrote the word bold and clear at the top of the folder and then put tabs in for three different kinds. There's light and/or mental punishment, medium and/or mental punishment, and intense physical and mental punishment.

Remembering how he cried for an hour at a comment that doesn't even really pass as a scolding, I keep it as light as possible. These can be modified in the contract.

Light: spanking, soft flogging, scolding, isolation (1-3 hours), short-term orgasm denial, kneeling on rice/pebbles.

Medium: hard spanking, hard flogging, anal plug w/ substance (i.e. hot sauce, cinnamon or peppermint oil, ginger.), lighter CBT, forced cross-dressing, isolation (4-10 hours), belt lashing, sleeping outside, electro.

Intense:

I leave the intense form blank- I can't fill it out until I know his hard limits. Quite frankly the medium will probably have to be adjusted for him as well. Slipping that folder away I pull out another and label it 'Aftercare'. This is for after Ben has been punished. Of course it is general, and different aftercare will apply to different punishments, but I need to make sure I have everything for it.

On it I list various types of lotions, showering/bathing with him, holding him, letting him sleep in my bed, ice packs, massaging oils, special blanket(s) and/or pillows, books, plush aloe gloves, milk, his favorite foods, tv shows, anything I think I could end up needing I put down on the list.

I can't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 27K 13
Twenty-five-year-old Beau has just lost his boyfriend of seven years. Harrison was everything to Beau and he's coming to realize he doesn't know how...
12.8K 512 15
Just another day in the life for Derek and Stiles. They have a Safe, Sane, and Consensual relationship. That is until the day that everything goes wr...
8M 203K 34
Corey is the shy young artistic intern. The ink was barely dry on his Degree, but he managed, with the help of a childhood friend to land a sweet job...
2.4M 75.9K 28
**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that captured the heart of the one of the se...