The Second Midoriya

By Shiyiku_Sprite12

If Midoriya Izuku had a sister, if she were also quirkless... What would life be like on her side of the stor... More

Chapter 1: (Y/N) Midoriya
Chapter 2: Nekochi
Chapter 3: Bond of two Twins
Chapter 4: Growing up together
Chapter 5: Mistake
Author's Message
Chapter 6: Pride's Punishment
Chapter 7: Quirkless
Chapter 8: The Old Genius
Chapter 9: 'Heroes'
Chapter 10: Apprentice
Chapter 11: Izuku Midoriya
Chapter 12: I Miss You
Chapter 13: The Sludge Incident
Chapter 14: Made Amends
Chapter 15: Oh Brother...
Chapter 16: To-chan!
Chapter 17: Not Good
Chapter 18: Tragedy Struck
Chapter 19: Gone
Chapter 20: Tears
I got tagged!
Chapter 21: Inheritance
Chapter 22: Entrance Exam
Chapter 23: UA
Chapter 24: A Lad of Few Words
Uh so...
Chapter 25: Shōto Todoroki
Happy Birthday Izuku and (Y/N)!
Chapter 27: USJ incident
Chapter 28: Three Tickets, Two Invitation, One (Y/N)
Chapter 29: UA Sports Festival
Chapter 30: Preliminary
Chapter 31: Cavalry Battle
Chapter 32: New Faces
I got tagged #2
Chapter 33: Not Him
Chapter 34: Kukun!
Chapter 35: Comfort
Chapter 36: Liar
Chapter 37: Tell me
Chapter 38: It'll be okay
Chapter 39: Katsuki's Soft Spot
Chapter 40: Sick
Chapter 41: Sick; Found Out
Chapter 42: Visit
Chapter 43: Hospital Suprise
Chapter 44: Apologies Made
Autgor's Message #2: Q&A
Chapter 45: The Man of Chap Lips
Happy New Year
Chapter 46: Worries and Disagreements
Author's Message #3: Editing
'What if' Special: Swap AU
Happy Birthday Koda!
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 2]
Chapter 47: The One Silently Hurting
Happy Birthday Asui!
Chapter 48: Company
Chapter 49: Choose a Side!
Author's Message #5: Summer Plans
'What if' Special: Swap AU [Part 3]
Author's Message #6: The Future of The Second Midoriya
1 Million Reads; Joining Wattys2019
Chapter 50: The American
Chapter 51: Drunkards in a Bar
Chapter 52: In A Mother's Eyes
Help Wanted! Cover for New Story!
Contest Results
The Absurd Valentine Blessing: Origins of the Harem
Possible New Cover?
Very Serious Major Decision Making
Promise Is Coming!

Chapter 26: Hero Outfit

43.7K 1.7K 549
By Shiyiku_Sprite12

(A/M): Here is the re-upload since the one earlier was pretty much broken.

[3 Weeks Ago]

"W-What?" You looked at your mother with disbelief. Your face contorted into a nervous, unsure wreck.

But you mother held a pleading face with her hands clasped together.

"Please dear, I know you are not good at it.. But its for Izuku, please?" The woman begged making you think this decision over.

Inko looked at you expectantly. She needed your help and support for this -and she also needed someone to get the materials she couldn't find.

You, on the other hand, are having war with your own decisions.

With loud huff of frustration, you ruffled your hair and turned to her with a smile. "I won't guarantee that I will know what I'll be doing!~" You say in a bittersweet voice.

But your mother didn't caught on with your warning and beamed of joy. "Oh that's fine dear! All you need to do is help!" She cheered.

"That is what I am concerned of- Eep!!" You squeaked in surprise as your mom pulled you from your seat on the office chair of your room and started using you out the door.

"Here is the money, you go and buy the things on this list and I will distract your brother." Your mother beamed happily.

With a blank look, you were forced out of the apartment with your coat loosely thrown over your head before the door quickly shut.

Looking at the painted surface of the door you sighed and slipped on your coat making your way out of the apartment.

The walk to the mall was just quiet. For once you weren't disturbed by the call of your phone or the vibrations it will generate when you receive mail or text. Yet still you found yourself inexplicitly bored of the simplicity of your travel, for some reason you were craving for something exciting to happen.

And somehow after the thought pass you noticed a familiar blonde standing at the sidewalk eyes of their phone.

A cheeky smile framed your lips as you snuck behind him. Quick as a cat you gently covered his eyes with you hands catching him by surprise. Or at least you hoped. The boy merely sighed not showing any signs of at least shock.

Seeing his lack of reaction your frowned. "You were supposed to be surprised..." You complained and pulled your hands away.

"Well I already saw you coming already. By the way you are terrible at sneaking." Katsuki blankly spoken looking back at you.

With a huff you crossed your arms grumpily and turned away from him. "You don't have to beat down my mood..." You pouted.

"Nah, its still entertaining despite how many years I have known you." The boy nonchalantly say.

"But you always keep doing that...!"

Katsuki smirked at your pouting look and ruffled your hair contented at hearing your whine of frustration. Although soon his expression turned a 180 and he looked at you seriously in the eyes. "Have you been sleeping?"

"... Um.." You scratched your cheek nervously as the air tensed together with your companion's face.

"Oh look at the time..! I have things to buy, Bye Katsuki!!" You pointed at your watch and scurried away just as Katsuki realized what you were doing.

"Hey! Get back here and answer me!!" He yelled chasing after you.

[--]

'Why on earth did I run away in the first place!?' You thought to yourself leaning against a wall in an alley to make sure that Katsuki lost sight of you.

Feeling the adrenaline leave you you lightly hit your head. 'It was as if I was hiding a big secret form him or something!' You peeked around the corner to see if he was still out there cautiously.

Much to your relief he was not there. '...Well I mean I am but still..' You sighed in relief but you still reminded yourself that he will be pissed once he gets his hands on you and will make sure not to let you go till he would be done interrogating you.

"Oh young miss Midoriya..." You perked at a familiar voice and beamed. "To-chan!" You cheered spinning around to meet eyes with unique blue ones.

The man had a little tint on his cheeks, probably from the snow, as he approached you with a wave.

You being the person you are waved massively at him.

"How are you doing?" You asked.

"Ah, I am doing fine! The weather has been awfully cold today." He commented on which you agreed.

"Yeah..." You trailer off looking at the sky. Toshinori, held a look as if he wanted to continue the talk but was taken by surprise when you suddenly gasped.

"I totally forgot I had errands to buy..!" You scolded yourself and bowed to Toshinori.

"I am sorry but I must take my leave..!" You apologized in which he waved it off with a smile. "Go on, I am sure we will meet again someday." He fondly spoke

"I hope we will." Your agreed and with another bow you went on.

A wave was sent your way as he thought fondly about someone who you reminded him of. 'It has been a while, Sāji...I am watching over this girl as I have promised you
And I will see you again someday old friend....'.

[--]

Days passed and you and your mom finally finished what you were making. "This look stupid." You commented looking at the item in your hands.

Your took the fabric out of your arms looking a bit proud with the work you both did. "Oh don't say that dear, I am sure he would appreciate it..!"

"But it would obviously give him away that silly fanboy..." You say solemnly.

"Its fine..! Now come on we should show it to him..!" You groaned as Inko dragged you out of your workshop studio with the fabric in a bag walking home to see your brother on the couch looking down at some paperwork.

"We are home!" She say earning a great from him to you both.

"Hey Izuku.." His mother started him gaining his interest.

Digging a hand into the bag she took out a piece of clothing with a proud grin on her face.

"Congrats on getting into UA!" She cheered before muttering under her breath that she may have jumped to conclusions.

"A jumpsuit?" Izuku tilted his head in surprise.

"Its not much as it is now, though.." She added solemnly earning a gentle touch on the shoulder from you. "When you dozed off one time while you were studying, I saw your note book."

"Really?" The boy scratched the back of his a bit embarrassed she saw his old works.

"I remember saying something terrible back then, I was so ashamed to given up on you so easily..." She confessed to him sadly but soon wore a teary smile. "But look at you now. You didn't give up chasing your dreams, did you?"

"I am so sorry Izuku, from now on I will support openly you with everything I got!" She promised earning a grateful smile from him.

"Its really nice..." Izuku said softly as his fingers traced over the fabric design.

"Is it? (Y/N) and I worked really hard on it!"

Your brother looked at you in surprise making you cheek flush red as you looked away. "Y-Yeah, its the reason why its not so good..." You mutter.

But despite that Izuku was smiling like a child in Christmas as he held on to the hero outfit firmly.

"I think its really good.." He muttered bashfully smiling at you who blinked in shock at his words.

"W-Whatever you say..."

[Present Time]

Staring down at the jumpsuit in hand Izuku couldn't help but smile remembering the fact that you and your mother made it for him.

His heart warmed as he placed it on with proud look. 'Thank you.. Mom... Sis..!'

========================
Hey guys sorry for the long wait, Grade 9 year is way too busy and didn't like it, especially when I realized that if I keep sleeping late then I would increase my art block which triggers me so much.

So I will do my best to still be able to update at least once a week, but right now, as apology, I have two more chapters waiting to be published for you lovelies. I hope can forgive for being inactive for a while.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3.2K 32
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
768K 30.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
124K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
955K 31.8K 59
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...