Two Can Play At This Game (A...

By 1Dnialler

Harry and Liberty were childhood sweethearts until Harry became part of a world famous boy band One Direction... More

Two Can Play At This Game (A Harry Styles Love Story)
-Chapter1
-Chapter3
-Chapter4
-Chapter5
-Chapter6
-Chapter7
-Chapter8
-Chapter9
-Chapter10
-Chapter11
-Chapter12
-Chapter13
-Chapter14
-Chapter15
-Chapter16
-Chapter17
-Chapter18
-Chapter19
-Chapter20
-Chapter21
-Chapter22
-Chapter23
-Chapter24
-Chapter25
-Chapter26
-Chapter27
-Chapter28
-Chapter29
-Chapter30
-Chapter31
-Chapter32
-Chapter33
-Chapter34
-Chapter35
-Chapter36
-Chapter37
-Chapter38
-Chapter39
-Chapter40
-Chapter41
-Chapter42
-Chapter43
-Chapter44
-Chapter45
-Chapter46
-Chapter47
-Chapter48
-Chapter49
Epilogue

-Chapter2

243K 2.2K 427
By 1Dnialler

Liberty's P.O.V

“Oi, Libby!” Dave exclaims from the other side of the corridor, his deep manly voice echoing down the hallway. Turning around I stand to the side and wait for him. This boy is actually really fit, his short-ish chocolate brown hair sticks up into a quiff, and his eyes brows are perfect unlike most boys. Daves skinny but muscular and I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a six-pack, his arms ripped with muscles. His cheek bones are perfect as the stick out slightly, and his jaw line just as perfect. The OBEY snap cap carefully drooped onto his head, with the cap facing up wards.

Eventually he got all the way up the corridor to where I'm standing, straightening out my top and pulling the leather jacket tightly around my waist. We walk side by side up the corridor in silence, Dave walks with his hands deep in his maroon coloured chinos, and whistling silently to himself.

“Are you going to talk, or are we going to walk in silence to class and look like freaks?” I suggest, peering to the side of me to see that Dave is already looking at me, he winks and then chuckles. Rolling my eyes and shaking my head, I turn right on the corner and walk into the Media department of the college.

“So, back there I class, you seem pretty cool, you impressed a lot of people... including me,” Dave starts smiling at the ground as we enter the classroom.

“I'm glad I done a suitable performance for you, seeing as it was so popular I should charge you next time.” I joke at him, Dave chuckles as we both walk to the back of the classroom and I claimed my seat just like where I sat in the form room. Back left by the window, shoving my bag onto the chair next to me, Dave glimpse at my bag before shoving it onto the floor underneath the table. Then he sits down beside me smirking knowing it pissed me off.

“Yeah, of course Dave you can come sit with me.” I sarcastically comment rolling my eyes, my phone signals I have a Twitter notification. Taking it out of my back jean pocket I unlock the screen and look at the notification, I have been mentioned in 6 different Tweets and been followed by 32 people.

“woahh @libbykhalia has a mouth on her ;)’

“Purely entertained by @libbykhalia, thanks girl;)’

“hahaha omfg@davethemooner sexted @libbykhaliaa omg!;)”

“@libbykhalia is a pretty girl, hang with me at break?:)”

“@libbykhalia having ago at old man Anderson, haha checking up on him are we;)”

“If I find out anyone gives this girl hate, I will kill you! Funniest and prettiest girl alive! @libbykhalia”

Surprisingly all of the mentions were from boys in my class, the last one I read was from Dave, rolling my eyes at him and shoving him gently in the chest, I reply to all the mentions mainly writing the same thing to them all. Checking up on his twitter like I do every time I'm on twitter, I find he has updated a new tweet.

“Nice to know you’re good girl image has gone; I like your new one.”

Its weird, it’s been 2 years and he hasn’t unfollowed me on Twitter, he hasn’t unfriended me on Facebook, he still texts me sometimes when he does group texts, so he clearly still has my number. All this time and still not a word ushered between us, I'm still trying to decide whether it is a good
thing or a bad thing.

“So what do I call you Libert?” Dave sounds, snapping my head and looking to the side of me where Dave is sits and he smirks.

“Libert?” I ask raising my eyebrow,

“Well you signed your name Libby, and your twitter is Libby yet you told the teacher its Liberty, so which one is it.” Dave shrugs,

“Libby,” I smile, he is the only one that calls me Liberty, and he claimed that he loves my full name just as much as he loved me. Yeah right he loved me yet he done that, I don't think so. Flashing out of my thoughts, the new Media teacher that is going to be teaching me for the year walks into the classroom.

Her blonde hair curled and ending four inches below her shoulders, an out of length full fringe swiping to the side of her forehead. She is wearing black trousers with a white tee shirt, accompanied by a hot pink cardigan and a black belt tied around her waist. Walking to her desk she smiles at everyone then takes the register, calling out the names one by one and everyone replying ‘Here Miss’. All through out the lesson Dave and I chat about the first day, and anyone we like, the teachers and what we want to do with our lives.

“So, are you going to hang with me today or what?” Dave asks slinging his blue rucksack over his shoulder, taking out his phone and then sliding it back into the pocket of his jeans.

“Suppose,” I shrug walking side by side with Dave as we exit the classroom and walk down the filled and busy corridors, then out the doors onto a huge field.

“Well, my mates are over there, its only the ones I was sat with in form room, they all like you so it wont be awkward,” Dave explains smiling at me as we approach a gang of 5 boys.

“Libby right?” one says to me, towering over me with his height, smiling slightly I nod and sit down beside Dave.

“Do you actually need those glasses?” Dave asks me taking them from my face and putting them on him.

“No, but I like them so I just wear them,” I shrug taking them back and poking Dave in the cheek, putting them back on all the boys smile.

Then one of the boys jumps up and approaches a gang of 4 lads, around my age maybe one or two years older. Doing a weird hand shake with the boys, all five of them came and approach us,

“It’s the One Direction boy band lads, they are attending college for the year, don't scream I like my ears,” Dave whispers into my ear, I can feel my heart pounding against my chest as his words echo into my ear. Turning around and taking another look at the four new lads I realise that actually they are the One Direction.

 Two of the boys, one with a mop of dirty blonde hair and another with black quiffed hair are both wearing stone coloured chinos, the one with black hair wearing a navy blue tee-shirt with a black cardigan over the top. The blonde haired one wearing a white JACK WILLS jumper, I think the blonde ones name is Niall and the black haired one is Zayn. Then the other two boys, one with semi quaffed pushed to the side brown hair and a curly haired light brown boy both are wearing navy blue chinos, the one with the quiffed/pushed to the side hair is wearing a navy blue and white striped tee shirt and the curly haired boy wearing a navy blue polo. I think the curly one is Liam and the other one is Louis, Harry is missing though?

“Hey,” Liam says sitting down beside me, smiling a little too,

 “Hey, I'm Libby,” I introduce myself, holding out my hand and offering him to shake it,

 “Liam,” he replies taking my hand and shaking it lightly.

 “I'm Niall,” the one with blonde hair states,

“I'm Zayn,” the black haired boy says putting up his hand,

“And I Louis!” the last one with brown quiffed/pushed to the side hair exclaims. “But you knew who we were, right?” Louis continues, raising his eyebrow at me. I shake my head with disagreement; they all raise their eyebrows at me with shock.

“I'm not into your sort of music, I know your band, but I didn’t know your names until now,” I shrug,

“What sort of music do you listen too?” Niall's asks,

“The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Pink, them sort of people.”

“Where’s Harry?” Niall asks Liam,

“Detention, he bunked of his media class, and got caught,” Liam rolls his eyes.

In person I know it doesn’t seem like I'm freaking out, but on the inside, my heart is racing, my temperature is rising and I can feel my hands shaking. He, as in Harry Styles not only is he at this college, but he is also in my media class. After 2 years of not seeing him, I will be soon.

“You ok Libby?” Dave whispers into my ear, I nod my head uncertainly, and then the bell rings, sounding over the field into my ears. Wincing at the high bitch noise, Dave and I stand up; I have media all day and everyday where I have taken it as a subject. Dave smiles at me as we turn from the boys after saying our goodbyes; we walk off the field and through the college doors towards the media department.

“Sorry babe,” someone says behind me, grabbing my waist so he can get through, the brown curls, the stocky build of course it would be Harry.

He turns around and takes a double take of me; his mouth turns into a smirk as he winks and then walks off into the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
744 8 33
Darci Flynn was Niall Horan's best friend when they were kids. She missed him so much when he left for the X Factor. But he comes back after a while...