I was trying to seduce you

By Akriti154

A very childish and baby ishita's innocent and hilarious means of seducing her husband raman. [RANKED #2] on... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Teaser
Part 11
Teaser
EPILOGUE

LAST PART

3.3K 127 36
By Akriti154

Hello everyone, as promised, here with the last shot of this crazy story of mine, writing which I thoroughly enjoyed as it was quite different from what I usually write. I just noticed this story not only topped two rankings but also has crossed 5K views, which is an achievement for me. 😀
This very day a year ago, I had posted the first chapter of this story on IF and I am ending it today here.. hope you enjoy the read.

He moved out of the bed and returned after a while with a hot water bag. He called her but she just shrugged him off telling she doesn't want to talk to him.

R -acha sorry baba, I am very sorry I know I shouldn't have scolded you. Here keep it there, you'll feel better.

He finally managed to calm down and helped ishita. She was feeling better after a while and seeing raman laying next to her, hugged him resting her head on his shoulder.

R -so we finally did hanky panky

He said with a naughty smile playing on his lips, ishita bit her lips shyly hearing him while he asked her

R -was it good, are you happy now?

Ishita just nodded her head and asked him

I -raman, will we do hanky panky daily?

R -no, not daily

I -I will have this pain always?

R -no you'll get used to it slowly

He said smiling making ishita nod her head robotically. He pulled her closer to himself and pecking her lips, asked her to sleep now as she must be tired. She nodded her head without any argument given she was actually feeling tired and closed her eyes. He too closed his eyes happy after what just transpired between them and was about to drift to her dreamland when he heard her whisper "I love you raman"

He smiled fully and whispered the same to her before he pulled her over himself and again locked their lips together taking her to another passion ride. Tired and exhausted after their rendezvous, both finally decided to rest their aching limbs, letting the morning star glitter its glory in the room.

It was 11 when he slowly opened his eyes, getting adjusted to his surroundings slowly, he smiled at the sight of his innocent baby wife who was sleeping all over him, holding and caressing his hand in sleep.

Drenched in the colours of his love, her messed up hair, swollen lips and that content of her face was just a treat to his eyes, an image to behold forever. He kept looking at her for long, settling his head comfortably on his hand supported by his elbow.

He saw her sleep getting disturbed by her hair starnds and blew air on her face tucking it away. She opened her eyes slowly and recognizing him, just shifted more close to him, snuggling more into him, if that was even possible.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/CcjibBD.gif[/img]

R -ishita get up baby, see it's morning

He said trying to wake her up but she just made some annoyed sounds in sleep.

I -two minutes raman

She said rubbing her lips on his chest making him sigh, not having the heart to leave her alone in the bed, he too layed back comfortably and began caressing her hairs. Completing her beauty sleep, she finally rubbed her eyes lazily and looked at him. He was smiling seeing her antics and the moment their eyes caught the hold of the other, he pecked her forehead softly.

A rush of blood warmed up her cheeks at the memories of the last night with him, she looked down feeling her eyelashes getting heavy feasting his eyes with the sight of his baby wife blushing. He shook her little asking her what happened but she just refused to say anything and shook her head in negative signing it's nothing.

R -are you happy?

He asked trying to get a single word from her mouth but it seemed like she has just lost her voice as she just nodded her head again. Seeing her not saying anything, he thought something before speaking up

R -look at you ish, you are blushing, my god

He said making her widen her eyes like she doesn't believe him.

I -sachchi, I am blushing?

She asked again making raman just nod his head smiling. Quickly jerking from his embrace, she looked at herself in the mirror before she began jumping on the bed happily. He looked at her surprised as she continued to jump on the bed in excitement saying how she knows to blush and do hanky panky now and now nobody would call her a baby. The sheet she had been wrapping around herself slipped away giving his hungry eyes the lustrous view of his wife's beauty. She continued to jump in excitement until she felt that sheet being jerked away completely and the next second, she had got pinned under him.

R -so you think you have known everything about hanky panky?

He asked caressing her face making her just hum in response.

R(smiling) -no baby, you are yet to know lots, I will teach you slowly

He said nuzzling the nape of her neck; she tilted her head giving him more access while his lips began roaming all over her leisurely before he sealed their lips together.

Kissing her for long, he scooped her in his arms and carried her to the washroom. Placing her down, he turned the shower knob on letting the cold water drench both of them. Feeling chilly, she hugged him firmly while he smiled wrapping his arms around her, his lips touched her forehead gently making her look at him.

Interlacing their fingers together, he hit his forehead with hers smiling while she gripped his shoulders tightly as her eyes got closed in surrender seeing him leaning in. His lips knew the game of teasing her senses while her body knew how to react to his touch and just drive him crazy with her moans. Their hands working on the other, both soon lost themselves in the other filling the room with their moans. Tired after their morning romance, they slept off cuddling to the other.

He woke up after a while feeling hungry and looked at her, waking her up as well, he asked her to freshen up while he will order something to which she just nodded her head, she was actually very hungry. She got ready in a blue and white floral skirt with blue top and walked to him; he had just turned receiving their order and got a hug from his wife.

Hugging her back, he raised her a little from the ground, telling her how beautiful she is looking making her smile and walked her to the table. Both had their breakfast with him feeding her eating himself in between as he made her settle on his lap. Ishita smiled pecking his cheek, he gave her a smile in return and she repeated it again making him give her a smile again. This continued for a while until he finally turned at the right time and she pecked his lips instead.

R -so now you know the right place to kiss your husband baby

He said winking at her making her just nod her head.

R -hey you didn't got angry as I called you baby

He asked getting curious while she just smiled resting her head on his shoulder.

I -why would I get angry, after all I am your baby, but you tell everyone else not to call me baby, you scold everyone who call me baby, romi, simmi, mihika, vandu akka, everyone, none can call me baby but you

She said cutely making him smile.

R -ok I will scold all who will call my baby a baby, happy?

He asked to which she just nodded her head before looking at him curiously again and then thinking something, hugged him again making him realize his baby wife was up to something again.

R -ish, baby you wanna ask me something?

I -how do you know?

She asked surprised and he just smiled telling her he knows her too well.

I -raman

She said coyly playing with the buttons of his shirt.

R -hmm

I -how many times we will have to do hanky panky for me to get pregnant?

She asked leaving him speechless

R -chee ishita, tu kitni gandi baatein karti hai yrr

(you always talk dirty)

Ishita was left disheartened hearing this, tears threatening to brim in her eyes, she got off his lap and walked to the bedroom making him realize he just made her upset. Smacking himself mentally for the same, he followed her to woo her only to see her standing near the window looking out.

R -sorry baby, I got angry, sorry

He said hugging her from back as his lips traced the nape of her neck slowly. Ishita tried shrugging him off but he just tightened his grip on her.

R -sorry na baby, please forgive your raman

He said in a pleading tone and finally, she couldn't take it anymore and turning to him, wrapped her arms around his neck hugging him. Lifting her a little from the ground, pressing himself firmly against her curves until she spoke up

I -sorry raman, I shouldn't bother you always asking such questions na, I promise I won't do that again

R -no ishita, you can tell me anything, ask me anything but you know what, I don't know the answer to this question

I -hww

She said seeing him ruffling his hairs while she crinkled her eyebrows

I -then how will we know it? Should I ask vandu akka?

She asked chirpily making him smack her head gently.

R -no, you can talk dirty only with me and none else, not even your sisters. We will find this out together, okay?

He said making her nod her head silently, pulling her to himself yet again, he kissed her forehead.

I -I so love you raman

He crushed her in his arms and she pecked his lips making him smile but her lips curled in a pout seeing him not confessing love to her.

I -you didn't told me I love you raman

She said pouting cutely making him chuckle.

R -you know madrasan, this pout of yours makes me feel like eating you raw

But recalling how she had reacted to these words last time and realizing she was about to say something, he cut her before she could even start speaking

R -now dare not say that I am a Dracula, feeling like eating someone means feeling like loving someone madly

Ishita giggled hearing his explanation making him confused.

I -I know that now, I was just about to ask you to fulfil your wishes

She said biting her lips coyly while he pulled her closer holding her wrist.

R -madrasan aren't you getting too naughty? Seems my baby is growing up

He asked crinkling his eyebrows at her to which she just shook her head telling him she never wants to grow up and just be his baby all her life as he pulled her for a hug while she too eased herself in his arms, closing her eyes living up the most beautiful day of her life with the most special person of her life, her raman.
That's all for this story... Will be waiting for your comments, don't forget to give a review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.9K 27
Raman Bhalla- a dancer who wants to win DANCE CHAMPIONSHIP..falls in love with ISHITA IYER Ishra romantic ff
10.9K 1.4K 22
Warning: A clichy romance tale ahead. "It's your time to payback the favours I have done on you." She scoffed with irritation seeing the man in front...
17.6K 979 17
story based on three friends... shagun, Ishita nd raman... from their childhood to grown ups..ishra fell in love with each other...will they be able...
28.6K 936 14
Just some one-shots about our favourite couple :) Re-posting my write-ups from India-forums. Please Do Vote and Comment. 〈 Ishita x Raman 〉 ✪ Highe...