Adopted by WHY DON'T WE! {DIS...

By In_The_Fox_Fam_4Life

OMG I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!! MY FAVORITE PEOPLE JUST ADOPTED ME!!! [DISCONTINUED] More

Cast!
Chapter 1: This Is Me
Chapter 2: Exploration Of The City
Chapter 3: Fun Wit Da Boiiiiissss
Chapter 4: Wait REALLY???
Chapter 5: Yes
Chapter 6: Chipotle and LATE!
Chapter 7: Bedtime
Chapter 8: Back to the Boys
Chapter 9: Adoption.....?
Chapter 10: My New Life Begins
Chapter 11: Something New
Chapter 12: Really Jack?
Chapter 13: Panic
Chapter 14: Date With Jack
Chapter 15: Date With Jack - Part 2
Chapter 16: Date With Kirsten (Part 3)
Chapter 17: Tanner
Chapter 19: We're official!
Chapter 20: New Girl
Chapter 21: Tempest
Chapter 22: Invite....Kinda?
Chapter 23: Party

Chapter 18: Are You Good Bro?

38 1 1
By In_The_Fox_Fam_4Life

(Btw, Pretend that Jack never got into a car accident, i'm just too lazy to change it!)

WARNING! GET'S SEXUAL!!! VERY VERY SEXUAL!!!

 I was lost for words. I was sitting right next to Tanner, i looked him in the eye and closed the gap between us, sensing his soft lips against mine, with a passionate kiss. We earned a few woops from the boys but ignored them.
"That's a yes by the way."
"But i didn't even ask you."
"I know you were going to. I can see right through you Tanner. You act like I haven't watched you since you started youtube. Well, you see here babe, i have!"
"I think I made the right choice."
"yes you did."  
"How did I get so lucky?"
"You? Lucky?" I laughed really hard. "Lucky? How did I ever get so lucky? Before we officially met, i was watching your videos in the car hoping that one day i'd actually get the chance to meet you!"
"Ok you got me there."
"Yea i know i did."
"Cliche.....but not as cliche as this!" He said pushing me into the pool. I screamed. When i surfaced, i saw Jack. Smirking. I got out of the pool and hugged him.
"NO! Princess! Your all wet! Really?!"
"Sorry daddy. Just, i missed you."
"Do not call me daddy!"

"THE DADDY DAYS ARE NEVER OVER!" Jonah yelled from the opposite side of the pool. Jack flipped him off and pushed me back into the pool. Only this time i was smart and pulled Jack in with me. i pushed off of the bottom of the pool and jumped up onto the pavement grabbing a towel and rushing inside, knowing the wrath i was going to get from Jack. I ran up the stairs into my room and locked the door. Laughing really hard. I sat on my bed and calmed down from laughing so hard. My abdomen hurt from it. i could have grown a six pack from my laughing fit. As I was finally calmed down, who i though, and was Jack knocked, well banged on my door.
"Yes?"
"KIRSTEN OPEN THE DOOR!" Jack yelled from behind the door. He didn't sound mad, more like playful.
"No!"
"You're grounded if you don't!"
"Fine!" you got up and opened the door. Only to find Jack standing there with a little problemo! "Oh My! Jack....you want some help with that?"
"Actually, there are two of us who need help." Tanner came up behind Jack, with his problemo as well.
"Oh! Well, come on in."
Sex was the last thing, well actually, second thing on my mind, horny teenager, you know!
After the incident with me and Jack in the shower, i've wanted his length inside of me. Even though i wanted to stay a virgin, the thought of Jack finally entering my tight ass hole made me wetter by the second as i thought of it. As for tanner, well let's just say that I may or may not have read and written sexual fanfiction about him, so this was a wet dream come true for me! 
I wasted no time and got undressed. I guess the boys thought that they were going to have to convince me, so i guess that i took them by surprise. They took that hint to get undressed them self. I think that Jack was the most anxious to smash, cause he was at me first. 
"Damn baby girl. Sexy as the last time i saw you." i giggled. i wanted his hard cock inside of me. i got down on my knees and entered his shaft into my mouth. he was so big. Being a virgin, i knew that he was going to penatrate my pussy. i sucked on as much as i could and jacked off what i couldn't fit. He moaned and grabbed my hair, shoving me farther onto his shaft, causing me to gag. i held them in but moaned onto his dick. He twitched inside of my mouth and, what i thought was cum, flowed to the back of my throat. 
"Swallow it baby girl." i followed his orders as he picked me up and placed me on the bed.
"My turn!" Tanner said with a wide smirk on his face. He had gotten onto the bed and shoved his dick inside my mouth. He was much smaller than Jack, but you know, he was my boyfriend now, so like i couldn't complain. This was the first time that i was having sex so like yeah! 
Jack was down at the foot of the bed. rubbing my clit. I closed my legs but was forcefully pushed back down by Jack as he shoved two fingers inside me. I moaned a he curled his fingers inside of me. Tanner's cock twitched inside me and his warm salty sweet liquids flowed into my mouth. i moaned louder, pushing tanner over his orgasm limit, making him cum more. He pulled out of me and stood there jacking off as Jack continued to finger my wet pussy. 
(Guys, like lowkey, i'm writing this in front of my mom so plz cut me sum slack if this turned out terrible by the end of it!)
Jack shoved three fingers inside me. 
"Jack! Ah!" I screamed his name.
"My name is not Jack!"
"Daddy!"
"Better."
"Jack.....fist her. Lets see how far she'll go." Tanner said still jacking off
"You ok with that Princess?" I shook my head ready for whatever pleasure that i was about to receive. Probably not the best thing to do when you are a virgin, but i wanted this. there was no turning back now. Jack shoved a third finger into me. He curled them inside of me as i arched my back.

"D-daddy. i'm g-gonnna..."i didn't finish the statement before he shoved a fourth finger inside of me causing me to cum all over his fingers. It hurt, but it was mostly pleasure that took over instead of the pain. Jack looked up at me biting his lip. I knew he was asking if i was ready to be fully fisted. I moaned really loud as he continued to curl his cum covered fingers inside of me, allowing him to go faster every thrust he made inside of me. i nodded my head yes and he shoved his thumb inside of me. I was already over my limit. As he pushed it in, i curled my toes and arched my back in pleasure as i moaned louder. He shoved his fist deeper inside me. i came harder. i screamed as he hit my g spot. it felt amazing. he started twisting his fist inside me. I came for the forth time today!
Jack pulled out from inside me and licked me clean. it felt amazing. He came up to me and started kissing me, motioning for Tanner that it was now his turn. He slammed into me with out a warning and i moan loudly into our kiss. I clawed at Jack's back as he played with my breasts.

Tanner's thrusts got sloppier. I knew he was close. I just hoped that his pull out game wasn't weak. i came and he pulled out. i really hoped that he didn't come inside me! i'm not ready to be a mom. and don't even get me started on that abortion and adoption shizzz......i couldn't do that to my child!!! I felt Tanner licking me clean. i gripped the bed sheets as i was close to my second high. i arched my back and came again, Tanner licked me clean once again. It was now Jacks Turn again. he gave me one more kiss as he whispered in my ear. 
"i'm going to make you not be able to walk for a week!" I moaned at his words.
He went down to my entrance and inserted his length. i came at his length. i had already had like 6 orgasms in less than 5 minutes! that has to be a record! I looked at him and he smirk, ramming into me really hard and really fast. he was so big! I rolled my eyes back and screamed as he started thrusting in and out of me. Tanner came down to me and connected our lips so that i couldn't scream. It felt as if i was in heaven, getting the most pleasure i ever asked for.  Surprisingly, Jack went on for a while. I was starting to think he wasn't human because he hadn't pulled out yet. Was he really not playing when he said he was going to make me not walk for a week? i hoped not! i needed my legs!

When he finally pulled out, i was confused. i hadn't reached my high yet and even though i had came like what? 10 times in that small amount of time, i don't think i needed to cum anymore. He came up to the head of the bed and laid down panting next to me. Tanner did the same as i was grabbing the bed sheets and pulling them over me. Jack rolled off the bed and put his boxers on and grabbed a couple of big fluffy blankets to snuggle into.

"Should we watch a movie?" Tanner asked , putting on his boxers as well.
"Yea. Just as long as it isn't 50 shades of grey. Because i want to take a nap without being fucked in my sleep! How about we watch 8 Mile! That is a good movie. Have you guys ever seen it?" i asked.
"No. What is it about?" Jack asked.
"Not going to say. all i can tell you is that Eminem is in it." 
"Well then we have to watch it! And are you going to stay like that?" Tanner asked.
"Yea. Is there a problem?"
"No. i'm just worried about Jack over there!" He said.

"Hey! Just cause i get horny a lot, doesn't mean shit!!!" Jack defended himself.
"It's ok Jack." I said moving closer to him and pecking him on the lips. Earning a scowel from Tanner. Someone is jealous.

We turned on the movie and sleep soon followed in right after! 

GUYS I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I LOWKEY LIKE NEVER GOT THE TIME TO WRITE AND THIS TOOK ME LIKE A WEEK JUST TO WRITE! I STAYED UP LATE SOME NIGHTS JUST STARING AT THIS, READING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN TRYING TO THINK OF WAYS THAT I CAN MOVE THIS STORY ALONG. OF COURSE YOU CAN TELL THAT I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK SO LIKE YEA. KIRSTEN WILL BE STARTING SCHOOL SOON! WHO'S EXCITED TO SEE WHO SHE MEETS AT HER NEW HIGH SCHOOL?! I KNOW I AM! I HAVE MANY MANY NEW CHARACTERS JOINING INTO THE PICTURE! STAY TUNED BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY PLANNED EVENTS COMING AFTER THIS IS PUBLISHED! CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING TWO STORIES!

ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY.....

THOUGH I WOULDN'T SUGGEST READING IT IF YOU ARE PRONE TO DEPRESSION OR SUICIDAL THOUGHT BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF THAT KIND OF STUFF IN THIS STORY!

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH OF SELF PROMOTING MYSELF. TELL ME HOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN. HOW HAS SCHOOL BEEN? WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN? HOW'S LIFE? IS THERE A SPECIAL SOMEONE YOU ARE INTO LIKE A CRUSH, FRIEND OR BOYFRIEND? WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND? WHAT CLASSES ARE YOU TAKING? ARE YOUR TEACHERS NICE? DO YOU LIKE YOUR SCHOOL? WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOTT? 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU AND STAY SEXY FOR ME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
16.9K 697 28
|complete| "why do i feel this way?" "you're not wrong for feeling the way you want
1.3K 39 37
I LOVED HIM! Status: Left this account and stories so its completed in random spot Left mid story oof
78.6K 1.7K 59
"My life was a mess till you came... Dad"