Black Luna

By littleballerina_29

Pain was all she knew. And if happiness was what she was seeking, she has to uncover her hidden past and her... More

Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Mate
Chapter 3 Luna
Chapter 4 Moving in
Chapter 5 Competition
Chapter 6 Shocked
Chapter 7 Found Out
Chapter 9 Interaction
Chapter 10 Misunderstood
Chapter 11 Disappointment
Chapter 12 Broken Trust
Chapter 13 Her Name
Chapter 14 Mistake
Chapter 15 Pain
Chapter 16 Got Away
Chapter 17 A New Change
Chapter 18 Mission
Chapter 19 Encounter
Choose Cover
Chapter 20 Questions
Chapter 21 Face 2
Chapter 22 Lies
Chapter 23 Embraced
Chapter 24 Truth
Chapter 25 Luna Ceremony
Chapter 26 Secrets
Chapter 27 Breakdown
Chapter 28 Lost
Chapter 29 Broken
END
Chapter 30 Goodbye

Chapter 8 Moment

14K 374 13
By littleballerina_29

It's about time.

Mate should be here any minute.

Hayden's POV

This is it.

I have made my way to that area and I spotted mate crossing her arms and looking at the sky.

"Hey."

She turned her head to look at me.

"Hi."

"So...What did you wanna show me?"

"You're my mate correct?"

"Yeah?"

"Then you should know."

"About what?"

"You are elemental."

I widened my eyes. How did she know?

"H-how did you know?!"

"Because I'm the other one."

Say What?

Long ago, two wolves bonded with each other. Their love was strong, unbreakable. But then, one was separated from the other. Devils broke them apart, taking the female into their wing and brainwashing her. Many years came and she had the mindset to kill her love. On the battle field, both challenged each other, but only one survived. The other killed itself, in order to be reunited with its loved one. No one knew who died first, so that remained a mystery. Devils still roam across, in search for the girl. While they were still together, the two have secretly passed their power to another couple, in hopes they can defeat the devils. Years have passed, couples with that power are passed down from every generation, yet, none defeated the devils.

"So- you're- elemental- how?!"

"We are the couple mate. You should have figured that out."

Man, I'm an idiot.

"Then, what's your name?"

"Is it really that important?"

"Of course. I don't want to be stuck calling you mate forever." I said with a 'duh' tone.

And she laughed.

For the first time she arrived, she smiled and laughed.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She kept giggling.

"You laughed."

"Excuse me?"

"This is the first time you laughed since you arrived."

"It will be my last, mate."

No it won't. I want to see that smile every day. And i want it to be because of me.

"For now."

"Then, tell me yours."

"Hayden. Hayden Zane Blackwood."

"What a beautiful name."She complimented.

"Thank you. And yours?" I chuckled.

"It's- "

"Yo man! I've been looking all over for you! Where have you- Oh damn. Sexy girl alert!" A guy came running towards us.

"Shut it Isaac." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but she's such a hot chick." He flirted.

___________POV

I looked down.

Memories of Alpha suddenly came flooding my mind. I became weak again.

He ruined my innocence.

He took away my freedom.

He made me vulnerable.

"Do what you please, I won't fight back." I blurted.

That guy was stunned for a moment.

"Don't mind if I- woah!"

Hayden suddenly swung him to the tree.

"Know your limits!" He warned.

"Yeah...ok dude. Sorry." He rubbed his head.

Hayden came forward to comfort me but every step he took towards me, I took a step back.

*1 step*

*2 steps*

"Don't." I said.

"Why are you so distant?" He laughed sarcastically.

You don't need to know.

You don't have to know.

You don't want to know.

"You really don't want to know." I mumbled.

And I turned the other direction and ran. No one needs to know, no one. Because only then, can I keep them safe.

Many trees past by me, swaying past as the wind captured my face. The tears that were once falling were swept away by the wind.

Running had been something I was good at even though alpha never let me leave the pack house.

I then came across a beautiful waterfall while running. As I admired the stunning view, I took a deep breath.

In and out.

Once.

Twice.

I sat down on the perfectly cut grass and continued staring at the waterfall while listening to the water splash against each other. The clashes they make, the sound they produce, the peace they have.

Before I knew it, it felt I had grown attached to this waterfall. It was like my dream place, where whatever you think of when you come to this place, is only the waterfall.

Nothing else.

Unless it's your happiest memories or moments. It manages to wash your worries over, letting it flow down the stream. Life felt peaceful here, but once you leave, you're snapped back into reality. Facing your fears, reuniting with your loved ones, battling the demons, enjoying the luxurious life out there.

But this, this place, this waterfall, makes me feel I'm alone. In a good way. No one talking to me, no one yelling at me, no one disturbing me. Just silence.

Complete silence. Musical, magical silence.

Now this, is my secret place.

The only place where I can cry my heart out, the only place where I can shout out my joy, the only place where I can lash out all my anger or annoyance. Every emotion filling up my body coming out. All of them.

I sighed and dipped my feet into the water.

The water was so... relaxing.

My toes have never really touched cool water before.

In all my 4 years there, or so i think, I haven't really showered clean.

They just give me a bucket of water to wash.

That's all.

I giggled a little after wriggling my toes.

I took my feet out of the water. And made my way back, finally ready to face the reality standing before me.

I opened the door quietly. It creaked a little but I doubt anyone heard it.

I tip-toed to the kitchen to cook myself some noodles.

Noodles for mate as well?

Kyra got a lot better after much needed rest.

Now, she's just like 10 years ago, happy and cheerful.

We don't even know if mate is here Kyra.

He is! I can smell his presence!

Where?

Upstairs.

Hmmm. Alright.

Yay!

You're a lot happy Kyra.

Of course! We found mate!

I'm happy too. But..

But?

I can't open up.

Oh.. that...

Yeah..

*whimper*

Hey, it's okay.

*whimper*

What I meant was my past.

It's really difficult to trust somebody, they may trick you.

But mate.. I'm not sure.

I prepared noodles for the both of us, added a hard boiled egg and shrimps. After cooking, I quickly gobbled down my food.

"Seems like your enjoying your food."

I lifted my head up.

Mate.

I put my chopsticks down.

"Hey." I said.

"Where did you go." He asked.

"Nowhere. I understand if I'm being punished for running away like that."

He sighed and walked towards me.

"You're not going to get punished. I was just worried."

"Why should you be? And anyway, where's Luna?"

"Uh..."

"Oh it's fine. I shouldn't butt into other people's business."

"I-"

"No need alpha. I understand."

I ate the rest of my noodles, noticing mate watching my every bite.

"Looks delicious. Wish I had some." He mumbled, though loud enough for me to hear. I placed my bowl in the sink and washed it.

I cleaned my hands and looked back at mate, who was still staring at me.

I sighed and walked up to him.

"Luna should be the one cooking for you, but...your share is in the oven."

He immediately brightened up.

I smiled and walked past him and back to my bedroom.

He smiled.

He smiled because of me.

Me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 13.6K 37
When Alpha Andrew Alexander Silvis discovers his mate after her parents death, she is not what he expects at all. Taking it upon himself to raise her...
138K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...
29.3K 499 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
3.4K 38 18
It is about a normal girl who is already excited to meet her mate but what if she realises that she just became mates with the worst guy in school w...