The Moon Curse [gxg]

By Mortal_Mikaelson46

WARNING: Needs heavy editing Astrid H. Haad is a Purple Wolf and her whole family was murdered including the... More

Chapter 1: I have no family. I have no home.
Chapter 2: Torgunna is dangerous!
Chapter 3: Monsters want to be loved too!
Chapter 4: They can never know!
Chapter 5: The truth behind their feelings
Chapter 6: I'm too powerfull to kill!
Chapter 7: They were afraid of her!
Chapter 8: Wake up!
Chapter 9: You are an original vampire, so act like one!
Chapter 10: Go on and be the Mad Hybrid!
Chapter 12: He was not supposed to die that easy!
Chapter 13: Zomoluss morrtuire ihnree!
Chapter 14: Pegah Maya Demetre, the Goddess of Death
Chapter 15: Take her light away!
Chapter 16: Secret Villain!
Chapter 17: Rhaegos's coming!
Chapter 18: Merciless
Chapter 19: Not alone!
Chapter 20: The Moon vs The Moon Goddess
A/N: Please read!

Chapter 11: They weren't lying!

1.3K 58 14
By Mortal_Mikaelson46

It was the second day since Sebastian left for a meeting. Today he was holding that meeting. Astrid wasn't sure how to act around Kaleb anymore, so she tried to avoid him that whole day. She was in the library with Imelda, trying to learn as much about Dany Rhaegos as possible. Imelda knew some things, however she did not know everything. She did not know her life story for Dany refused to talk about her past.

"Okay, let's do this again. Tell me everything you know about Dany." Astrid said and Imelda sighed as she prepared to say the same thing she said before.

"We were friends, we used to hang out all the time. I told her a lot about myself, but now when I look back I realize that I know nothing about her. She never told me about her family, if she had siblings or why was she traveling alone. Back then it was uncommon for women to travel all alone. Then the Moon showed up, he told us who he was and why he was there. He had to take care of some bussiness, but he met us and we befriended him. We kind of became that cliche group of friends until she told me she liked him more than just a friend. She begged me to talk with him about her, to find out if he liked her back." Imelda said as her face held that nostalgic look. She sighed as she continued story. Even if she didn't want to admit it, Imelda missed the Moon and she missed Dany as well.

"I talked to the Moon and he said that he did not return her feelings. Few days later, as Dany was flirting with him he told her that, but he also lied to her and told her that he liked me instead. He thought that that would make it better, but it did not. That day is the day when it all went downhill. She attacked me, saying how she was tired of everyone taking everything away from her and how she will make me pay, as if it was my fault that he did not like her. So, I dismissed her threat. I never should have done that."She said and looked at Astrid before continuing the story.

" The following day the Moon was supposed to return back in the sky, to his home. And he said his goodbye. Then as he was about to disappear, Dany grabbed his arm and with that took a stone from him. Stone of the Moon. After that he grew weaker each day for she was taking his power and then she cursed me and you. And ever since then the Moon has been trapped in his own home, being forced to listen to her call herself the Goddess of his home." Imelda finished saying and Astrid nodded her head as she listened to her tragic story. She sure did go through a lot.

"What I do not understand is how did she survive Rebell Sinclair? I thought that she was dead and now, decades later after her supposed death I find out that she is still alive and has taken over the Moon." Astrid said and Imelda frowned. Sure, it was confusing at first, but there was explanation for everything.

"Dany loved making people believe that they won when really they did not. When Rebell Sinclair supposedly killed Dany, she made them all believe that she was dead just because she returned the Fate her powers. But really, she just went back to the Moon where she has been planning how to destroy us all." Imelda said and Astrid nodded as she sighed and looked at the book.

"Okay, we have to find out who her family was. Who are her possible alies? And how can we kill her?" Astrid said and Imelda smiled. She knew the answer to all of the questions except for alies. She had no idea who could Dany after all those centuries have as an ally here?

"Her sister is Fate. They have no parents. They simply excist..... And we can not kill her. None of us can. Only the Moon can, which is why we need to summon him and give him all of the stones."Imelda said.

"Her sister is Fate.....I should have seen that one coming. Okay, good, you have answers to some of our questions but two still remain. Who are her allies and how can we summon the Moon?" Astrid said completely forgetting what the note they got said.

"That is what we have to find out now." Imelda said as she gave Astrid the little note book that about Dany Rhaegos. And she took the other book. The book about the Moon. They had to figure this out. They must have all the answers before it is too late. Astrid was sitting on the couch while scrolling through the pages. And Imelda did the same. It was the morning, it was really early and they were already doing their research. And then Astrid spoke up as she closed the note book.

"There is nothing here. Literally nothing that can give us anything that we can use against her. This is pointless." Astrid said as she got up and walked towards the giant window. Outside she could see the pack training. And infront of the pack she could see their trainer and she smiled. The boy from earlier, Daetrin was training the pack and he was good. Very good indeed.

"I got something!" Imelda yelled and Astrid turned around as she asked her what did she get.

"It says here that the only one who can summon the Moon is the Pure Werewolf. For example a werewolf that comes from the Family of Black Wolves. The Wolf has to be pure color. His whole family tree, all of his relatives have to be the same colored wolves." Imelda said and Astrid sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Now we just have to find that someone and we can break the curse and free the Moon once and for all." Imelda said with a smile on her face and Astrid looked up as she gulped. Imelda asked her if everything was okay and that is when Astrid said what was on her mind.

"Imelda, I am the pure breed. I am the Pure Purple Wolf." Astrid said and waited for Imelda's reaction and that is when a smile broke on her face.

"Good, don't worry. Why are you worrying?" Imelda asked her and Astrid looked back outside of the window.

"I don't know... I just have a weird feeling about all of this." She said and Imelda walked towards her. She cupped her face and made her look her in the eyes.

"Nothing will happen to you. You just have to say few words and give the Moon his stones back once he appears. It will not hurt you, I promise you that." Imelda said and Astrid nodded her head as she thanked her. She kept thinking about Dany Rhaegos and her possible alliases. Who could possibly be working with her?

"We need to visit the Omniscient Sisters." Astrid said and Imelda nodded her head as she followed her to the King's office. Imelda had no idea why were they such a big deal and why did Astrid look unsure of her decision. If only she knew. They walked into the office and saw Enfys and Gehenna sitting there, looking through some papers. They looked up and smiled at the two of them.

"I must tell you two something. Something you may not like." Astrid said and Imelda frowned as she looked from Enfys and Gehenna to Astrid. Enfys looked interested now as he nodded his head, while telling her to go on.

"We found out as much as we could about Dany Rhaegos and how to summon the Moon. However, those aren't the news I am worried about." Astrid sighed as she walked around the room while playing with her hands.

"I don't know how to... Well I do... But it is still bad... I just don't...." Astrid started talking nonesense and then Enfys stopped her and told her to just say it.

"In order for us to find out who are the allies of Dany, we must visit the Omniscient Sisters."She said and immediatelly Enfys was on his feet. He looked at her like she was insane and Gehenna did the same. The only person who was trully confused about what was going on was Imelda. Why were they such a big deal to them?

"No! Hell no! You know how Sebastian will react if he hears anything about them!" Enfys said and Astrid sighed as she told him that that was the only way for them to have an upper hand on Dany. That was the only way to defeat her.

"I will not let you go there, Astrid! If something happens to you Sebastian will never forgive me!" Enfys said and Astrid smiled slightly. When she just met Enfys he refused to bow to the Red Wolf. Enfys is the Rainbow Wolf. The only wolf of his kind to have free will. Others of his kind MUST bow to Sebastian, but Enfys is the Wolf that chose to bow to him.

"This is our only chance. Look, Imelda will go with me. I will be safe." She said and Imelda smiled at the fact that Astrid felt safe with her. Enfys was about to protest again but Gehenna stopped him.

"Go on then. But be extremely careful around them. Never forget what they did to Esme Saga and Alastor Apollyon. Don't let your guard down for a second." Gehenna said and Astrid nodded. Then Astrid looked confused.

"But.... How are we supposed to get there? We have no idea where they are." She said and Imelda smirked as she looked at her.

"I can teleport us there." Imelda said and Astrid looked at her sceptically.

"Hell no! I still don't know how to land when I am being teleported. No thank you." She said and Imelda laughed a bit.

"Ooooh come on. It will be fun!" She said and Astrid sighed as she nodded her head. Enfys and Gehenna still looked sceptic with all of that but they had to let them do this. This may be their only chance. Few minutes have passed. They made a plan with Enfys and Gehenna and then Imelda put her hands on Astrid's shoulders and soon they appeared in the woods, infront of the little house. It all happened in few seconds. And the moment Imelda let go of Astrid she stumbled on her own feet and fell on the floor with a grunt. Werewolves really can't handle teleportation.

***

"I will never get used to that." Enfys said as he looked at the place where just few seconds ago Imelda and Astrid were standing.

"Me neither." Gehenna said with the same confused look on her face and Enfys suddenly turned to her as he made her sit on his lap. She sat there and looked at his eyes. She never knew what color they were.

"You never told me you knew Imelda Louise Torgunna." Gehenna said and Enfys smirked.

"You never told me you knew her either." Enfys said as Gehenna rolled her eyes. She didn't need to feel the way she felt, but she could not help herself.

"Are you jealous?" He asked her and she huffed as she denied being jealous.

"Don't worry. I only ever had eyes for one woman." He said as he started kissing down her neck and then up to her ear where he started sucking on her skin and then she moaned. She moved so that she was more comfortable on his lap. She moaned again as he kept leaving love bites on her neck.

"I love it when you get jealous." He said in a deep and husky voice.

***

Astrid walked slowly towards the little house. It was odd, there were no other houses around other than this one. She looked at Imelda who nodded her head and then she knocked on the doors. They waited a couple of minutes and then a girl opened the doors. She smiled as she moved a little bit so that they could walk inside.

"Well come on in, we have been expecting you." She said and they walked inside cautiously. Inside were sitting two more women. Astrid and Imelda sat down unsure of what they should do or how they should act. The three women were now sitting infront of them. They all looked innocent, but they were far from innocent.

"We have a question that we need an answer to." Astrid said and they nodded their heads.

"You wouldn't be here if you didn't have any questions. We are sorry if we are scaring you, it has been long since the last time we had a visit. The King did forbid us of going to the Royal Grounds." They said and Astrid looked pissed now.

"Of course he forbade it. You killed his parents." She said through her teeth and then it clicked in Imelda's head. It made so much sense now. Why else would Sebastian hate them so much?

"We remember that. And we are really sorry. We did not know it was going to be that bad." One of them said and Astrid growled as her Purple eyes appeared.

"You sent them to the Dragon's Village. You knew that the fire there was still burning." Astrid said and they sighed with sadness visible in their eyes.

"However, that is not why we are here. A great threat is coming our way and we need to know who her allies are." Astrid said and they nodded their heads as one of them asked her who was the enemy.

"Dany Rhaegos." Astrid answered simply and one of them gulped. Astrid saw it. The sudden fear in their eyes. Did they fear Dany?

"We are afraid we can not answer you that." They said and now Astrid was getting interested. Why were they acting so weird all of a sudden? What was going on here?

"And why is that?" Astrid asked and they didn't answer. They had gotten bad at hiding their emotions...

"It's because they are working with her, aren't you?" Imelda asked and they looked around nervously. But now Imelda was getting angry. And there is one thing you should know and that is never to piss an Aswang off. They did not say that they were working with her, but they did not deny it either.

"Well, let me tell you what she will do to you. Yes, you to. She will not just kill us, she will kill you too. She will destroy this world if you do not help us." Imelda said as she tried to convince them to work together. Sure, they weren't loyal and they did more wrong than Imelda did in all of her life time, but they could be usefull if they were on the same side.

"If we were on your place, we would worry more about who she has captive." They said and Imelda sighed.

"We know that already. She has the Moon captive." Astrid said and they shook their heads as they looked from Imelda to Astrid.

"No, the other person she has captive." They said and then Astrid remembered the note they got. It trully did state there that she has someone else captive as well. Astrid asked who it was and they sighed.

"The one you all care about the most. The one who has supposedly died eleven years ago." One of them said and Astrid's eyes watered as she looked like she was about to start crying.

"That is not possible." She said simply and then they nodded their heads sadly.

"It is. Death owed her a favor so she made him come to you all and tell you all of those lies about Helaven and made you all believe that Barin was dead, when really he has been held captive for eleven years now, along with the Moon. Death did not want to do it, but he had to." They said and Astrid started crying.

"The torture he went through. She is trying to make him into her first soldier. Her very own first puppet. And she is close to success. Trust us, this time we are not lying." They said and Astrid got up and right after she got up, Imelda got up too. Astrid was a sobbing mess now and Imelda walked towards her, unsure of what to do to comfort her.

"Take me away from here, please." Astrid said as she started crying and Imelda pulled her through her portal, but not before hearing The Omniscient Sisters yell how they can not stop the war from coming. As soon as Astrid landed on the Ground infront of the Castle she stormed inside. Imelda tried followed her inside and once Astrid walked in the office she looked at Enfys with tears in her eyes.

"Where is it?" She asked and Enfys asked her confused of what was she talking about.

"His ashes. Where are Barin's ashes?" She asked and Enfys looked confused but he got up anyways. He unlocked Sebastian's safe and took the box out of it. He gave it to Astrid who put it on the table and looked at Imelda with tears in her eyes. She opened the box and gasped when she saw nothing inside. Enfys looked at it confused and she turned to Imelda.

"They weren't lying. She has him captive. All these years he has been up there going through God knows what kind of torture." She said and Imelda gulped as well as she looked at Enfys who looked wide eyed at her.

"Astrid, what happened? What did they say? What is going on?" He asked and she looked up at him with tears and shock still on her face. Her eyes were wide as tears streamed down her cheeks. The shock was still not wearing off.

"Barin is still alive." She said and after that he had to sit down.

*Now. This is where things get interesting. Elois Barin Sinclair is alive? Or is he? What is it is someone else?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 8
Heav'n has no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd, Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd. But what if the one who scorned her did it for he loved her. ...
744 33 27
My life was normal and going all great until one day I was taken from my boyfriend Jack on a "Blue Moon". A blue moon is where the vampires have a ch...
14K 238 31
Twenty years have passed since Hiccup became the Blood King and had defeated all who wronged him before he built a Viking empire that has rivaled emp...
15.8K 755 33
What happens when a vampire princess is mated to an Alpha Werewolf? Many things could go wrong, many secrets could be revealed, and everyone knows...