Smart // Luke Hemmings

By idekkhemmo

"And in that moment, I found out Luke Hemmings is the perfect example of a bad boy." Daniela Gray's world is... More

Chapter 1 // The New Neighbors
Chapter 2 // Maths
Chapter 3 // Babysitters
Chapter 4 // Halloween Bash
Chapter 5 // Mall
Chapter 6 // Skipped
Chapter 7 // Sleepover
Chapter 8 // Outside Meetings
Chapter 9 // Avoiding
Chapter 10 // Absent
Chapter 11 // Vistors
Chapter 12 // Homecoming
Chapter 14 // Rumors
Chapter 15 // Dinner
Chapter 16 // New Years
Chapter 17 // Drama Class
Chapter 18 // Lunch
Chapter 19 // Tutor
Chapter 20 // Valentine's Day Studying
Chapter 21 // Overslept
Chapter 22 // Take out
Character Q&A
Character Q&A Answers
Chapter 23 // Tutu
Chapter 24 // Test
Chapter 25 // Lunch with Luke
Chapter 26 // Party Time
Chapter 27 // Midterms
Chapter 28 // Lazy Day
Chapter 29 // Office Party
Chapter 30 // The Real Date
Chapter 31 // Date Night
Chapter 32 // Finally
Chapter 33 // Ex-virgin
Chapter 34 // Photography
Chapter 35 // Nominees
Chapter 36 // New Guy
Chapter 37 // Prom
Chapter 38 // Road Trip
Chapter 39 // Graduation
Chapter 40 // The End
THERES A SEQUEL

Chapter 13 // Here & Now

25.3K 660 262
By idekkhemmo

Chapter 13 //  Here & Now

I woke up with the bright light from my curtains greeting me. I turned over to my side and closed my eyes wanting to sleep a little bit more.  I felt a slight shift on the other side of my bed and a light snore. I opened my eyes and saw Luke sleeping across from me. He continued to snore, making me lose my ability to sleep a bit more. I got up from my bed and went downstairs to see if my mom was home. Instead, I saw Sammy in the living room playing video games. "Sam where's mom?"

"She didn't come home last night. She called earlier saying she'll be home by 2." Sammy replied without taking his eyes off the screen.

"What time is it now?"

"12." I walked into the kitchen to make some waffles for Luke and I. "Oh and give me 5 dollars." Sammy said.

"Why would I give you 5 dollars?"

"So I won't tell mom about Luke sleeping over." I could tell Sammy was smirking even though his back was facing me. I groaned and looked for my purse that I left down here last night. "Here." I passed him the 5 dollars as he smiled. "Nice making business with you." He replied taking the money. "Make sure the waffles don't get  burned." I said as I walked up to my room. When I walked into my room, Luke was still sleeping. I decided to take a shower while he was sleeping. I took a change of clothes and under garments to the bathroom.

After the shower, I went downstairs to get the waffles. I got the two plates and walked back up to my room. When I walked into my room, Luke was finally awake.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty." I said, sitting on my bed.

"Aw you called me beauty." Luke smirked. Damn his morning voice was really hot.
"Um here's some waffles."

"Thanks." He yawned. We both ate in silence until he broke it by asking, "So what happened last night?"

"Well what do you remember?"

"I remember I danced with you, then I went outside to drink and then that's it."

"Well after the dance ended, I went to go look for you and then you were super drunk. I drove you home but then you started crying because you forgot your keys. Did you know you're a whiny drunk?" I giggled at the memory of Luke whining.

"No I did not know I was a whiny drunk." He laughed.

"Well so anyway, we came back to my house and then we both knocked out." I said.

"So no sex?" Luke asked.

"Dammit Luke, can you just appreciate that I gave you a bed to sleep on?" I chuckled.

"I do appreciate you giving me a bed but I could also appreciate you giving me other things." He smirked, while putting his plate on my night table.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really."

"Like what would you appreciate?" Now it was my time to smirk.

"Well, remember when we were talking about my plan while we were dancing?" Luke said, stroking my arm.

"Yeah and you wanted me to go home with you?"

"Yeah well, we should do that. Except do it here and now." Luke whispered, leaning towards me. "Luke I really think we shouldn't." I whispered.

"Then, let me try to convince you." He whispered back. He started to kiss my jawline and down to my neck. I let out a little quiet moan, causing him to smirk. He pulled away to take a breather. "Is that enough to convince you? If not, I have so much more to show you then." He whispered, stroking my cheeks with his fingers. "Luke I really don't-" He cut me off by kissing me. I stayed still for a second thinking if I should kiss him back. "Come on Gray. You know you want to." He said in between kisses. I finally gave in. When I started kissing him back, he pulled me on top of him. His kisses were needy and rough, nothing like I was used to. His hands went under my shirt as my hands were cupping his face.

"Hey Da- OH MY GOD!"

I turned my head towards the door to see Violet covering her eyes. I got off of Luke and went to Violet. "Violet, nothing happened, I swear."

"Well things were about to happen.." I heard Luke mumble. I glared at him as he smirked at me.

"My eyes! My virgin eyes!"

"Virgin eyes my ass." I scoffed.

"It's rare to see you like this Dani, you know because oh what happened with," She leaned in and whispered "Mason."

"What happened?" Luke asked.

"Shut up Luke." I said. "Nothing happened, I'll explain later, Vi." I said, as I closed the door behind her.

"So where were we?" Luke smirked.

"After that distraction, forget it, I'm not risking it. My brother already knows you're here and I don't want him telling my mom."

"Oh come on Gray." Luke pouted.

"Hemmings, my mom is going to be home in like an hour!"

"We'll do it quick, I swear. Unless you want to go back to my place." He winked. I scoffed. "Forget it Hemmings."

"Oh come on Gray."

"Just leave." I said. He stood up and walked towards me. "Come on Gray, please?" He pouted.

"Luke stop." I was about to turn away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He was sitting down on the edge of my bed while I was standing in between his legs. "Please Gray?" He kissed my hand softly and looked up at me with his blue eyes.

"I think you should go Luke." I whispered. Something in his eyes darken after I said that. "I'll walk you out." I took his tux from my dresser and followed him downstairs. Before he opened the door he turned around to face me. "Thanks for everything Gray." He said.

 "Anytime Hemmings." He looked to the living room then back at me. "I should go now."

"You should." I chuckled awkwardly.

"But not without a kiss." Luke smirked as he leaned in the kiss me. His lips touched mine, moving very slowly. Before anything 'heated' can happen, I heard Sammy say, "Luke and Dani sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love then comes marriage the comes the baby in the baby carriage!" We pulled away but just enough for our foreheads to touch. Luke was smiling and I was too. "You little twerp!" I said as I ran to chase Sammy. He ran to the living room as I followed him with Luke right behind me. I tackled Sammy down to the couch and sat on him. "Dani get off! You're so fat!"

"I'm fat? Oh I guess I'll lay on your then." I smiled as I laid on top of Sammy. He started yelling to Luke to help him. "I'll help you Sam." Luke said. He walked over towards me and started tickling my sides, causing me to laugh out loud. "Stop. It. Luke!" I said in between laughs. I rolled onto the floor to get out of Luke's grasp. "There ya go Sam." Luke said.

"Thanks Luke." Sammy replied.
"You were supposed to be on my team!" I told Luke.

"Well us bros have to stay together." He said as he fist bumped Sammy.

"Can you at least help me up?" I asked Luke. He held out his hand for me as I grabbed it and pulled him down to the floor. "Sammy remember we used to dog pile on cousin Kathy and cousin Trisha?" I asked Sammy.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You wanna dog pile again?" I smirked.

"DOG PILE!!!!" Sammy yelled. I didn't want to crush Sammy in between me and Luke so I laid on top of Luke as Sammy sat on top of us.

"Well this hurts." Luke groaned but laughed a little.

"What is going on here?" We heard my mom say. Sammy quickly got off as I got up.
"Hey mom. What are you doing home so early?"

"I decided to skip lunch so they let me leave early. Hi Luke."

"Hi Mrs. Gray."

"Luke was just leaving."

"When did he arrive?" Mom asked.

"I'll explain that later." I mumbled. "Come on Luke."

"Bye Mrs. Gray." Luke called out as he followed me to the door. "I'm sorry for getting you in trouble."

"It's fine, don't worry." I whispered.

"I'm going to go now." Luke said.

"Alright bye." I said as I closed the door.
"Dani wait!"

"What?" He leaned in and quickly kissed my lips.

"Bye." He smiled as he turned around to walk to his house. "Bye." I whispered and closed the door. My head was filled with all that happened in the course of these two hours. Then I remembered. Holy crap. I kissed Luke Hemmings.

~*~

Thanks for reading! Please vote!

p.s. the luke gif is so on point for this chapter. omg 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 4.4K 40
Ashton Irwin has finally finished high school and to celebrate his Friend Jack is inviting all his friends to stay in his dad's beach house all summe...
1.1K 18 20
The bane of my existence is myself, I hold myself back from things out of fear even though I am capable of working through it. It's just that going h...
341K 9.9K 48
|||COMPLETED||| Those 3 bullies were named Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford The victim they were bullying was Diamond Rose Calum Hoo...
38.2K 698 41
In which a girl who's scared of love falls for a boy who's afraid of being left. ((Completed)) *under editing* Rankings: #2 in lukehemmings