Smutty Shiro X Keith Oneshot...

By floralsu3

Shiro x keith smuts and maybe fluff than smut โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’• More

first heat
dreams
first chapter of lifeโ™ก
Pt 2โ™ก
hiiโ™ก, please read!!ยฐ
its our life โ˜†
Bad boyโ™ก
The war is over
Thank youโ™กโ™กโ™ก
the war is over part 2
first heat (re-write)
new life
โ……แŽฏโ„•โ„‚โ„ฐ แ‡โ„แ†โ„‹ โ„ณโ„ฐ
Punishment
Helloo from the other sideeeee๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
My smile is extinct๐Ÿฅ€
Hiyaaaโค๏ธ
My smile is extinct (2)๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฅ€
My Alpha๐Ÿ’‹
Forbidden loveโš”๏ธโฃ๏ธ
Forbidden love โš”๏ธโฃ๏ธ(2)
Questionn
Im coming home (mpreg)
Im coming home (mpreg part 2)
Hiya
Its a date๐ŸŒผ
Stay in the game ๐Ÿˆโฃ๏ธ
Stay in the game (2)
Sleepless nights
Galra! Shiro
Any ideas?
Criminal
Anxiety๐Ÿ’Š๐Ÿšฌ
Another question
Hi!!!!
Galra! Shiro~2
A TEMPORARY end

โ……แŽฏโ„•โ„‚โ„ฐ แ‡โ„แ†โ„‹ โ„ณโ„ฐ (โ„™แŽฏโ„›แ† 2)

7.3K 88 15
By floralsu3

"What if he's lying to me?....if he cheats again I probably won't live through it...I'm scared..." Keith thought as he hugged Shiro. Shiro looked at Keith with a bright smile on his face as he cupped Keith's cheek "I swear to you, I will not hurt you babe, I promise on my life and soul" Shiro said as he looked at Keith with loving eyes. Keith smiled softly and kissed Shiro softly than pushed him aside and continued his homework. "Need any help? I never failed math." Shiro said as he grabbed a chair and sat beside Keith. Keith kept his eyes on his homework and nodded "please if I don't understand that you will definitely not understand." Keith scoffed out "uh rude but true though." Shiro said as he laughed a little "can I at least try?" Shiro said as he placed his hand on keiths. "I'm going to the restroom" Keith said as he yanked his hand away from shiros and went to the bathroom than locked the door behind and sat on the tub, thinking. Shiro sighed and worked out the rest of keiths homework problems for him than sat on his bed, fiddling with a lighter.

Keith sat on the side of the tub with his head in his palms "he's going to cheat again...I know he will, people don't ever change. But what if he did change? He did seem very sincere about it...I hope the past isn't going to repeat itself..." Keith thought. He walked out of the bathroom and sat down at his desk, "did you do these?" Keith asked as he turned around to look at shiro. Shiro nodded and yawned "I'm sleepy babe, lets go to bed" Shiro whined out. Keith closed his math book and changed into his night clothes than got in bed with Shiro. "You are very very important to me, I hope you know that." Shiro whispered out as he kissed Keith's forehead Keith smiled "your breathe stinks, go brush your teeth." Keith said with a smile Shiro got up and brushed his teeth than got back in bed. "Better?" Shiro asked playfully, Keith nodded than turned around to face away from Shiro. Shiro spooned Keith and went to sleep. Keith slowly drifted to sleep, as Keith and shiro were sleeping peacefully, Pidge started banging on their door Keith shot up and shiro grumbled from the loud noise waking him slightly. Keith yanked the door open "What the f*ck do you want Pidge it's 1 in the morning and shiro an I have classes tomorrow..." Keith said groggily as he yawned and rubbed his eye "hey Keith sorry to wake you but there's this new guy and he is killing it at the party his name is Adam, y'all two would really hit it off " Pidge said enthusiastically. Keith slammed the door in her face and locked it behind him than crawled back in bed with Shiro "mm babe who was that?" Shiro asked sleepily "no one." Keith yawned out than they both went to sleep.

Keith woke up and stretched than checked his phone "f*ck!!! I'm so late for my science class!!" Keith exclaimed as he jumped out of bed, brushed his teeth very quickly than grabbed shiros hoodie and put on a pair of basketball shorts along with his black Toms and ran out the door and to his class. Shiro woke up as soon as Keith slammed the door shut. He got up and yawned than got dressed and walked to his class.

They finished classes and headed to the dance studio "ok class, do you remember the lesson from yesterday? I hope so because were repeating it today! Yay..." The instructor said and everyone groaned, "Keith once again I need you up here with me." The instructor said as she smiled. Keith walked up there and looked away from everyone's gaze "volunteers?" The instructor said as she looked around. Shiro was about to walk up there but lance beat him " ah lance! Good ok so you remember yesterdays dance?" The instructor asked lance, lance nodded and pulled Keith uncomfortably close. Shiro did not like this he didn't like it at all. As they were dancing and it was in the middle of song, Shiro got up and moved lance from Keith's grasp and replaced him. Keith gasped and continued dancing with Shiro. Lance stepped back once he saw shiros dead stare right at him. The song finished "okay now y'all follow the dance." The instructor announced, Keith and shiro continued to dance with the music "What the hell was that for?" Keith asked quietly "I didn't want him to replace me so I replaced him." Shiro said as twirled Keith around and brought him back in "lance is my best friend and plus you've never done when we dated back in highschool" Keith said as he was dipped and brought back up "yea well people change Keith, I'm different now ok." Shiro said as the song ended and soon the class ended as well.
They went back to their dorm and Keith went to take a shower.  When Keith got in the shower shiro walked in and got in with him. Keith turned around and kissed Shiro deeply while wrapping his hands around shiros neck. Shiro placed his hands on Keith's waist, sliding them to Keith's butt, squeezing it roughly earning a small moan from Keith. Keith continued to kiss Shiro as he slid his hand down shiros stomach and started to jerk Shiro off . Shiro bit his lip and kissed Keith more. "Ah..haa do you have a condom?" Keith asked as he kissed shiros neck. Shiro froze and gave Keith a smile, Keith gave Shiro a disappointed look. Keith then started rubbing his member against shiros, wrapping his small hand around both of them. Shiro did so as well and they both started jerk off while kissing. Keiths breathing started to speed up as he came close to his edge. Shiro kissed Keith's neck and started to breathe roughly as he came close too "ahh~Shiro I'm about to cum..." Keith moaned out "me too, together ok." Shiro said as he and Keith came at the same time while kissing each other passionately. They painted and held each other close. "Haa..damn we haven't done that in a while." Shiro laughed out making Keith laugh too "yes well, you interrupted my shower so you have to bathe me now." Keith said as he turned around and let the hot water rain down on his chest. Shiro smiled than grabbed Keith's shampoo and started washing Keith's hair than he washed Keith's body than his own. They both finished their shower and shiro decided to braid Keith's hair. Keith looked in the mirror and smiled brightly "cute" Keith said as he turned around and hugged than kissed Shiro.

Pidge knocked on their door. Keith opened it and let her in. "Y'all it's Friday night, lets go to the party that  hunks throwing everyone's going to be there!" Pidge said as she pulled Shiro off the floor "ok, we'll be there in a little bit" Keith said as he waved Pidge away, Pidge left the room and closed the behind her. Keith kissed Shiro and changed into different clothes. Keith was wearing a leather jacket along with a red, ripped tank top with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of black leather combat boots. "Damn your beautiful." Shiro said as he and Keith walked out the door and walked to the party. Shiro was wearing casual.

They arrived at the party and was greeted by a drunk girl named allura, she handed Keith and shiro a red cup full of whiskey. Keith walked in the House as he sipped on his drink and shiro went to find hunk. Keith finished his drink easy and hunk was no where to be found but lance and Pidge followed Shiro everywhere, recording everything that he does or says. The dj started playing Keith's favorite song to dance to in which was black widow remix by iggy azalea Keiths eyes lit up and he pulled Shiro to the dance floor and they started dancing and everyone stood around them enjoying every movement they made and when the bass dropped everyone cheered and joined in. The song soon ended and Keith and shiro were chilling somewhere near the kitchen.

Pidge and lance were still filming Shiro for some odd reason. "Hey babe, I'm about to go get some more alcohol want some?" Keith asked with flushed cheeks and bright smile. Shiro smiled and kissed Keith's forehead, "no thank you babe I'm good." Shiro said as he smiled and watched Keith walk away.

As Shiro was waiting on Keith, Adam showed up and was clearly drunk, he stood in front of Shiro flirting with him non-stop. " so Shiro do you come around here often?" Adam slurred his words and kissed Shiro deeply, Shiro tried to push Adam away but Adam didn't budge. "Hey Shiro there's a chick in there doing shots-" Keith stopped as soon as he saw Adam and shiro kissing. Shiro saw keith and pushed Adam down and away "You promised....you f*cking liar!! You manipulative bastard!!"Keith yelled as he threw the alcohol at him and ran out of the house. "Keith! Wait I swear it wasn't what it looked like babe please listen to me!" Shiro said as he grabbed Keiths arm to stop him. Keith yanked his arm away and faced shiro with tears streaming down his face "I trusted you! You promised! You said that I was your only one that you loved, that you kissed! Shiro I thought you changed...guess I'm the fool now" Keith said as he ran away and off to his dorm

Pidge and lance ran outside and greeted Shiro than handed him a cup of tequila, he declined it and walked to his dorm.

Keith slammed the door shut and ran to the bathroom and broke down into sobs while sitting in front of the locked door. Shiro entered the dorm quietly and heard Keith in the bathroom. Shiro laid down on his bed and went to sleep. Keith cried all night long and stayed awake while he was in the bathroom. Shiro woke up and didn't hear Keith so he knocked on the bathroom door ~no answer~ Shiro knew a trick on how to unlock doors so he unlocked the bathroom door and found Keith in front on the bathtub asleep. Shiro picked him up and dressed him in his hoodie and left him in his boxers and socks than he laid Keith down on his bed and covered him up. Keith shifted in his sleep and turned to Shiro. Shiro looked at Keith and noticed that his cheeks and eyes along with his lips were puffy from crying all night long. Shiro got dressed and went and got coffee and breakfast for he and Keith. While Shiro was out, Keith woke up with a pounding headache, "great I have a broken heart and a hangover....nothing new I guess....." Keith thought as he got up and walked to the bathroom and washed his face with cold water than sat back down on his bed with the cover over his legs. Shiro came back with coffee and breakfast, he sat it down on the desk and started to take it out of the bag "hey babe...you hungry?" Shiro asked hesitantly "I don't ever want to hear you call me that ever again, no I'm fine.." Keith said as he turned away from Shiro. Keith's stomach growled loudly and shiro heard it "Keith I know your hungry so eat please..."Shiro said quietly "did you not hear me? Or are you just that bad at hearing things the first time I'm not hungry! Keith said out. "Keith...I can hear your stomach, just eat." Shiro said as he fixed his coffee "I don't care if my stomach growls, hell maybe I'll starve to death and be away from you forever, so that you can cheat all you want, I don't care anymore I'm giving up.." Keith scoffed out Shiro sighed and looked at Keith than sat in front of him. "Keith please....just hear me out ok..please?" Shiro begged. Keith ignored him and got dressed and went to walk out of the door "where are you going?" Shiro asked, Keith turned around and flicked Shiro off with a smile on his face. Keith slammed the door and went to the dance studio "good thing no ones here..." Keith said as he stretched and played his routine song.

Shiro knew where Keith went so he followed him and started watching him dance. In the middle of the song Keith started thinking about what happened and lost concentration and rythm, Keith jumped and landed wrong, causing him to fall and sprained his ankle. Keith winced and held his hand over his mouth to keep in cries. Shiro was going to rush in and help but he saw Keith getting up, when Keith added pressure on his ankle, he fell right back down crying out in pain. Shiro rushed in beside him and placed a hand on Keiths shoulder. Keith looked at shiro with tearful eyes and pushed him away. "Go away!!" Keith yelled as he tried to move away from Shiro, " Keith please let me help you" Shiro said as he tried to help Keith. Keith pushed him away "don't you think that you've done enough damage? Why can't you just leave me alone!" Keith yelled as he stared at shiro with tears streaming down his face. Shiro got up and ran and got lance and Pidge to help him. Pidge and lance helped Keith to lances car so he could go to the hospital and let them fix his foot. Shiro turned away as the car left "what's going on between you and Keith?" Pidge asked as they walked back to the dorm "last night at the party he saw Adam kiss me and he thought I kissed him Nd now he hates me completely." Shiro said as he looked down a little "I have a video of Adam forcing himself onto you." Pidge said "could you show Keith what happened?" Shiro asked Pidge shook her head, he won't believe a video he needs to hear it from Adam, also has he ate today?" Pidge asked "no he won't eat..." Shiro said "yea well the last time you screwed up, he didn't eat for three days but he couldn't drink back then either so more than most likely Keith's just going to drink his life away, even when he's hungover he's still going to drink until he forgets everything. Nice going Shiro" Pidge said as he slapped Shiro across the head.

Keith and lance came back from the hospital. Keith had a brace on, when they arrived on campus Shiro went to help "I'm fine, I don't need you." Keith said with a pissed expression on his face Shiro backed away and followed Keith to the dorm and let him in than sat on his bed.  "Do you need anything?" Shiro asked "alcohol..." Keith said as he handed Shiro a twenty "go get me three bottles of jack Daniels." Keith ordered as he looked away from Shiro "Keith no, you haven't even ate anything all day. You can't just fill up on alcohol." Shiro said "just go get the f*cking drinks ok!" Keith exclaimed

Shiro took the twenty and went got some medicine for a hangover along with a small container filled with jack. "God my head and my stomach are killing me.." Keith said to himself as he tried to get comfortable to ease the pain. When shiro walked in Keith looked away from shiros eye. "Here...I got you some medicine." Shiro said as he handed the small bottle of pills to Keith. Keith didn't take it so Shiro just placed it on his desk. "Is there a way I can make it up to you? I can tell you what actually happened." Shiro said as he sat on his bed. "Yea you can take a jump off a bridge into a busy highway, that would make me feel tons better." Keith said as he gave Shiro a fake smile. "Really Keith?" Shiro said "what? You expect me to give you some nice answer after what you did AGAIN! No...I'm done being cheated on...you don't understand or even know how much it hurts to watch someone you trusted and gave a second chance, kiss someone else. Shiro I believed in you, I trusted you... than you just go throw it all away?...what is it Shiro is it me...am I not good enough? Am I too screwed up to be on your level?!...god and here I thought you changed and actually loved me for once...I'm a fool, trusting you and believing that I would one day find love....well I thought I did but it looks like I was just another person in your way..." Keith said as tears started forming in his eyes and he looked away. Shiro got up and ran out of the door, slamming it behind him scaring Keith "oh I've done it now...oh well if I die than hey...I won't feel anything." Keith said quietly.

Shiro pounded on pidges door, she opened and saw a pissed Shiro "what's wrong with you?" Pidge asked "nothing, where's Adams dorm?" Shiro asked. Pidge pointed down the hallway to the third door on right. Shiro walked to his dorm and Pidge followed behind him. Shiro busted in on Adam going down on a girl. Shiro yanked him up and pulled him out of the dorm. "Hey man what the f*ck do you think your doing?!" Adam yelled as he tried to pull away from shiros grasp. Adam was very small and thin so he was too weak to move away from Shiros grasp.

Keith was sitting in the corner on his bed while staring at the wall. Shiro came in and threw Adam to the ground. "Pidge lock the door." Shiro said Pidge locked the door and sat on the bed with Keith "Shiro what the hell?!" Keith yelled "oh so your Shiro...the one that kissed me at the party?" Adam asked, stirring up more trouble. Keith gave shiro a very upset look. Shiro got pissed again and punched Adam in the face "tell him what exactly happened the night at the party!" Shiro yelled as he pinned Adam to the wall, getting ready to punch him again "ok ok I will....I was drunk and I saw Shiro alone so I went up and kissed him. He tried to push me off but I didn't want to move. Ok see he didn't cheat. I just wanted to cause drama between y'all two." Adam said with a smile "see Keith...I promised I wouldn't hurt you again and I love you, I would never lie to you about something like that." Shiro said as he looked at Keith with a sincere look. Keith got off of his bed and pushed Shiro aside. "And I'm guessing your Keith? Man your short and small as hell!" Adam laughed out. Keith kicked Adam in his sack, making Adam cover his stomach than Keith came up with a punch, knocking Adam out. "Who's small now douchebag." Keith said as he turned around and hugged Shiro tightly. Shiro smiled and hugged Keith back. "So does this mean you forgive me?" Shiro asked as he cupped Keith's face "yes" Keith said as he smiled and kissed Shiro.

I hope y'all liked this...please please don't get mad for me using Adam against Shiro...please❤️🏳️‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 28.5K 43
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
702K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
371K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc