Hurt I Jk x Reader x Jm

By Serene_Euphxria

"If It is real, it will never be over" . . . . . . . . . . BOOK 1 . Warning: Mentions of Alcohol, Abuse, Dep... More

Back to school
The New Classmate
Birthday Gift
Jimin's House
New Friends
Texting
Jimin vs Jungkook
Mad Jimin
Dangerous
My Feelings?
Misunderstanding
I Love you?
I'm Afraid To Hurt You
You Like Doing That To Me?
I Know Your Weakness
Kiss Me
You're Mine
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Is It Bad?
When You Touch Me
I'm Sorry
I Want You
I'm Testing You
Guilty Pleasure
Don't Touch Her
My Kisses, My Touches
My Sweet Candy
BabyGirl
You Make Me Breathless
Staring Eyes
Little Game
Hurting You
Beg Me
Your Hands On Her
Look At Me
Do You Want Some?
Those Tears Of Yours
Don't Lie
Close To Me
Aren't You Scared
I Missed Your Lips
Punishment
Kiss On Your Lips
Bad Boy
Bruises
Your Touch On My Skin
My Baby
I like Your Behavior
Want More?
Your Arms Around Me
Touch My Lips
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You..
Play With Me
I Want Your Kiss
Baby, Watch Your Mouth
Author Note!
Just For A Night
I Love You, I Know You Do Too
I Was Drunk.
Don't Call Me Baby
Don't close your eyes

You Make Me Feel Good

353 5 2
By Serene_Euphxria

He shows me the photo.

Oh... That.

Jungkook : WHAT IS THIS?! AND IT'S NOT EVEN THE ONLY ONE!

Me : It's some photos.

Jungkook : I know it's some PHOTOS! Why do you have so much of Jimin and Taehyung and you- OH MY!

Me : It's just some photos I took with Taehyung!

Jungkook : No, it's not JUST some photos! I don't like that you're doing all this! And worst is that you never took photots like this with me! Are you hiding something from me?

Me : I have some of you! And NO!

Jungkook : Yes but not as much! I really hope you're not hiding something!

Me : It's because Taehyung likes when I take photos!

Jungkook : What about Jimin's one?

Me : It's like you, I take them because I want to.

Jungkook : From now on, you can only take photos of me or me with you.

Me : WHAT?! Why?! 

Jungkook : Because.

Me : That's not even an answer!  And oh! That reminds me of something! SoMeOne iS jEalOuS??

Jungkook : I AnsWeReD yOu! Now shut up!

Me : What a kid!

Jungkook : Said the one who's doing the same and always is stealing people's things!

Me : Said the one who is happy because he wins against Taehyung at Overwatch!

Jungkook : Don't talk about him that way!

Me : You're defending Taehyung?! I like you more then!

Jungkook : NO! I'm talking about Overwatch! You idiot! But my adorable idiot!

I can't believe this man!

Me : Oh whatever! But talking about Taehyung, what did you tell him yesterday when I saw you coming downstairs with him?

Jungkook : Sorry, Important business *evil smirk*

I want to punch him in the face so hard right now, oh my god!!

Alright I don't do anything but just glare at him.

Jungkook : Don't try to kill me with your eyes. That doesn't work *smirk*

Me : Unfortunately! 

Jungkook : YA! You're so mean! You would kill your little bunny?!

Me : No, because I'm not an evil like YOU!

Jungkook : Awww! I knew it! But wait.... Me?!

Me : Yes YOU!

Jungkook : Do you want to see the real evil I can be?

Me : He's already in front of me, so....

Jungkook : I told you not to try me!

He takes me in his arms and hugs me tightly. But really tightly! I can't even breath anymore and I can't move either! I hate that so much, I don't like being stuck like this! (But I like it because it's in his arms)

Me : YA! STOP PLEASE! I'M SORRY YOU'RE NOT EVIL! I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID!

Jungkook : Too late! Now you're going to stay in my arms until I have enough but since I surely won't, you will have to wait until I fall asleep.

Now he's putting all his weight on my whole body!

Me: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING JEON JUNGKOOK?! GET OFF OF ME!

Jungkook : No, I like where I am.

Oh! I have an idea! I still have my hands free! Which means........I can...... PINCH HIS BUTT CHEEKS!

Jungkook : OUCH!

Ooops! I shouldn't have done this! He fell on the ground and brought me down with him! That means THAT I'M ON HIM!!! Should I act like I got knocked out?! No! That won't work! What the hell should I do?! I already feel my cheeks being hot!

Jungkook : Now you're the one who's on me! 

Me : That's your fault!

I tried to get  up when I felt his hand stopping me.

Me : Can you let me go please.

Jungkook : No, I like hugging you. You make me feel better, I'm good when I have you my arms.

Me :....

I don't know what to say. He thinks what I think but can't say...

Jungkook : Not you I guess?

Me : I do, I like hugging you too because I feel safe and good in your arms but I'm crushing you right now.

Jungkook : *smile* You said you have a crush on me?

Me : What?! That's not what I said!

Jungkook : Too bad! That's what I heard and I already know you love me.

Me : Who told you that?!

Jungkook : Remember when you thought I liked someone else than you. Ugh?
*smirk*

Me : That was just a joke!

Jungkook : Yeah yeah.... *smile*

And we stayed like this until we fell asleep.

*PHONE RINGTONE*

I slowly open my eyes. I'm on the grou- What?! Why am I on the ground in Jungkook's arms?! I'm so close to his that I can hear his heartbeat. Omg!! I remember! I'm so dumb! I raise my eyes to see Jungkook's face, and oh... He's so cute and beautiful when he sleeps, (not only when he sleeps but...) he has a baby face that anybody would want to kis- No that's not what I wanted to say!

 Wait, the phone rang again. I stand up (hardly, god it hurts to sleep on the ground!) to take my phone but I realize it's not the one who rang. It's Jungkook's phone which is on the ground. It must have fallen out of his pocket while he was sleeping. Yeah because that can't be anything else....

I try to wake up Jungkook.

Me : Jungkook?

Jungkook : Uhm..

Me : Wake up.

Jungkook : Uhmmmm!

He ignores me and continues sleeping.

Should I look at his text? No. I can't do that. That's not cool. But, if I think about it, he took my phone and looked at things he shouldn't have.....Mmmmmmmm.... I do it but it's just because he's sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. Yes. It's just for that. *evil smile*

It's just Taehyung and Jin asking him what he is doing and why he's not answering his phone.

Suddenly, an evil idea popped out in my head. What I'm about to do is going to be REALLY! EVIL! BUT! I WANT TO SEE IF HE REALLY IS A MAN!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.3K 79
BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else's work, i will give the credit at the bo...
189K 6.9K 31
Warning: love hurts, it causes anger, jealousy, obsession, why don't you love me back? Love - Hate relationships angst | fluff
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.
49.5K 1.9K 20
Learn the importance of letting go... we can never hold on to something forever. Things seem so real, but, do they really happen? a bts fanfiction (...