Adopted by One Direction

By 1dloverkaye

Brooklyn and Bridget are two girls who are completely different but are the same in a weird way. They're ste... More

Adopted by One Direction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I Chapter 14
I Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

2.4K 90 99
By 1dloverkaye

I woke up and saw a mop of curly hair on my tummy. I started smiling but I quickly dropped it. I started remembering all the events that happened to me in just a few days.

I pulled out my phone and texted dad. He was on his phone so he didn't see me.

To: Daddy Tommo

From: Daughter Tommo

Dad! Why is Harry on my tummy?! Did you forget everything him and Destiny did?!

From : Daddy Tommo

To: Daughter Tommo

He didn't do anything , love. He actually came up with the plan to get you out of that house. Destiny was the only one who did anything. We saw the tapes. Your father is an idiot.

(A/N Her dad put cameras in her room to play them back. Remember he likes to see her in Payne.)

That was so true. I looked at my arms to see I didn't have any wires on me. I poked Harry's cheek to hear him mumble very 'colorful' words. Bad Harry.

''Yo , Styles wake up!" I yelled into his ear. He jumped up and fell off the bed. I started laughing uncontrollably.

" Brooklyn Madison Tomlinson, Horan,Styles,Payne,Malik! "He said while picking me up and kissed. my cheek.

"Harry Edward Styles put me down!" He lightly dropped me on dad's lap.

'' Shut up! I'm trying to fu-''

"Zayn watch your language!" Harry said cutting him off playfully.

Ladies and gentlemen , my family!

"Come on mini Tommo. Its time to leave our town. We have to start over. " Harry said while waking everyone up.

"I feel so guilty for this whole mess. If you never adopted me you would still be able to live in your town. Now you have to move to the middle of nowhere. You should have just adopted Bridget. I'm thankful for everything you've done for me. The main problem is me making your life miserable. Today is Bella's birthday. Happy Birthday by the way. You should be celebrating not moving somewhere lonely and scary!" I said while hiding under Harry's jacket.

" Babe , who told you that you make our lives miserable?" Dad said while wiping my tears that fell.

"Destiny.'' I looked at Bella to see her viciously typing on her phone.

'' Destiny Blaire Smith! You are one of the worst human that has ever existed on this planet. You're eleven! You've already tortured someone , who is taller than you ! You deserve every single punishment that's coming your way. What possessed you to hurt Brooklyn?! I've known her just as long as you have and she hasn't done one single thing to hurt you! You should be so happy that a 14 and 11 year old is next to me. Or else I would say a lot harsher words!" She stopped for a moment then continued." Oh, don't start crying you selfish little brat! You get everything you want. So what else do want?! I'm surprised mom and dad haven't disowned you yet because I will!"

She hung up and stormed out of the room.

"Dayum girls got sass! " Dad sad causing me to burst out laughing. "

"I guess you really do care. Well I'm sleepy and I get grouchy if I don't get my sleep so if ya don't want to see that . Leggo." I said while Harry picked me up. We all walked out of the room into a hallway that smells like wax. Gross!

Kaye <3----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.5K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...