My Heart Belongs To You (Comp...

By mahiramehta

Ananya Mehta : 22 years old. She is caring , loyal , honest. A bit conservative but trust people easily. Madl... More

Introduction
1.First Meeting
2.Armaan
3. Picnic
4. Goodbye
5. Rehana
6. Crush
7. Mumbai - City of dreams
8. Graduates
9. Pune
10. New addition
11. Fresher's Party
12. Friendship Day
13. Day out
14. Knowing each other
15. Birthday..🎁🎂🎉
16. New Year..🎊🎉
17. Valentine's Day..💑❤
18. Love..😙😙😍😍
19. Exams..📚📖
20. Interview
21.Prerfect son..🙎
22.Proposal
23.We like her...
24. Last day memories..👬👭
25.Shock..
26. Lost Him Forever..😭😭
27.Preparations for engagement...
28. Engagement..💍
29. Shopping..👠👗👜
30.Hen(s) party..👙🎉
31.Home town...
32 . Bachelor's Party..👄🎂
33. Date night..👫💛
34.Haldi and mehandi...
35.Sangeet..👬👭
36. Wedding..💑👰
38. Pregnancy..
39.Wedding anniversary
40.Love at first sight..❤❤
41. Diwali..
42.First kiss..💋
43 . Cancer...
44. I Hate you..
45.Confession..
46. I Miss You...😢😢
47. Dinner..🍟🍔
48. Stubborn..
49. Jealous..
50.Confessing my love..💑
51. Mumbai calling..
52. You love Armaan..?
53. London..✈
54. Two daughters..👭
55. Pre-wedding functions..
Covers..
56. Mrs. Ananaya Karan Parakh
57. New Zealand..
58. Forgiveness...
59. Attachment..
Epilogue..
Thanksgiving.

37.Diary..📖

4.3K 172 8
By mahiramehta

One week after their wedding,   Rehana and Armaan flied to Europe for their 15 days honeymoon. It is the best time of their life. It was dream of Rehana to go to Paris with her better half and that dream came true.

Armaan and Rehana had a great time in their honeymoon. They came very close to each other during that time. They became one on this trip. They did lot of shopping for themselves as well as their families and friends.

After returning from Europe Rehana went to Banglore while Armaan went to pune. Ananya and Rehana enjoyed with there parents before going to Pune and starting their new life.

1 week later..
Ananya's pov:-
Tomorrow I have to leave for Pune. This will be the first time I will leave alone for more then a month without my parents. I will miss them and more then my parents I am going to miss Simran. She is my life and it will be difficult for me to leave her and go.

"Hey baby , done with the packing",Rehana asked entering my room.

"Ya almost done , only some things are remaining to be  packed," I replied.

"Let me help you", Rehana said coming towards me.

"Haa , I see marriage has changed you my girl , you are going to help me in packing ? This is a news", I said smirking.

"Haa..Haa... well yes there are some good changes in me after marriage as I had to pack my luggage during my honeymoon ; so now I can very well do packing", Rehana said.

We continued my packing and lay down on the bed tired.

"Hey Ananya , what is this", Rehana asked me while holding my personal diary.

"Nothing important Rehana just give it to me", I said it to her.

"If it is not important then let me see it", Rehana said while opening my diary.

I got scared and snatched my diary from Rehana's hands and kept it in my hand bag.

"Hey , it is nothing yaar just let be and come we will go for dinner , as it's getting late"; I told her while walking towards the door.

"I never knew you kept secrets from me Annaya? I thought we are best friends so we share each and everything , but now I feel there is something in your life which I am not aware of and so you are not letting me have a look at that diary", Rehana said with a sad face.

"I am not hiding anything from you Rehana, it is just that there is nothing important in that diary and we are even getting late for dinner so let's go", I said to her.

"Ok I believe you and come let's go", Rehana said.

I took  breadth which I didn't knew I was holding from a long time.

Rehana had dinner with my family and then went to back to her place as we have to leave for Pune tomorrow.

Mom, dad , Simran and me didn't sleep for whole night. We talked , did masti and had a jovial time with each other.

"Ananya now go to your room and get ready as you have to leave by 7 and Simran, bring Ananya's luggage to the living room", my mom said.

We both went to my room and Simran took my luggage to the living room and I went to take bath.

After getting ready I went to dinning table and we all had breakfast. It was the first time were all of us were silent.

It is time for me to leave my house and chase my dreams. I went to temple,  took the blessings from god and then from my parents.

"Ananya take care and call me twice everyday", my mom said while crying.

"Ok mama , and even you take care", I told my mom and hugged her.

"Ananya , don't take tension and live your life happily", my dad said while  hugging me.

"Di , I am going to miss you alot , take care and find a handsome jiju for me", Simran said while winking at me.

"Don't worry Simu , I and Armaan will find a very good match for Ananya in Pune", Rehana said from my back.

"Well then I will give that responsibility to you Rehana , so don't disappoint me and Beta even you take care of urself as well as of Armaan", my mom said to Rehana.

"Aunty I won't dissapoint you , I promise and ya I will take care", Rehana said to my mom.

"And ya Rehana di give us the good news soon", Simran said to Rehana.

"Now let's go", I told Rehana.

Then I and Rehana got in the car while bidding bye to my family.

We reached Pune at evening 6 as we came non stop from Banglore,  while we took only break of an hour for lunch. As soon as we reached the building we saw Armaan waiting for us in the parking area.  Rehana got down from the car and hugged Armaan  tightly.

"I missed you baby",Armaan said while hugging Rehana.

"I missed you too Armaan", she said and kissed his cheeks.

"Hi Ananya, how are you"? Armaan asked me still holding Rehana by her waist.

" Hi Armaan, I am fine. What about you?"I asked him.

"While I am fine now as my wife has come back", Armaan said while kissing on Rehana's forehead.

Then we three went to there flat and sat comfortably on couch.

"Ananya let's get freshen up and then sleep for some time", Rehana said.

"Ya Ananya go and sleep for some time", Armaan said to me.

Armaan then turned to Rehana and said baby let's go to our room as I want to show you how much I missed you. He said it in a meer whisper but I heared it.

Rehana just blushed and said pervert to him.

I went to the room and took my night wear and went to get freshen up. Even after one month of Armaan and Rehana's marriage still I can't forget my love for Armaan.

I am trying to sleep from a hour but still I can't sleep so finally I got up and went to living room and started watching t.v.

After hakf an hour Rehana and Armaan came out from there bedroom and I could see from Rehana's face that she had good time with armaan.

"Hey, when did you get up',Rehana asked me sitting on the chair opposite to me.

"I didn't feel sleepy so was watching "Anjana Anjani"i said to Rehana.

"Ofcourse you will watch this movie. Armaan you know from the time this girl has watched this movie she has gone crazy. She wants to go to Las Vegas. It is her dream to go to Los Vegas with her husband", Rehana said smiling.

"Oohh then toh we will gift her trip to Las Vegas on her wedding", Armaan said.

We were watching the movie and soon it cane to an end.

"Girls get ready we will go for dinner", Armaan said.

"Why do we have to go for dinner yaar when we have such a great cook like Ananya with us. Ananya please cook dinner for us as it had been a long time when you cooked something for me,"Rehana said while making a puppy face.

"Rehana she will cook some other day for us now let's go for dinner as i know even Ananya will be tired from such a long journey and she didn't even sleep ", Armaan said to Rehana.

"Ananya you are tired then it's ok let's go but I really wanted to have something which is made by you", Rehana said while making a pout.

"I am not tired, just tell me what you want to have ,I will make it", I told her.

"Make manchow soup , palak paneer , jeera rice and naan", Rehana said.

"Ok I will make it", I told them and went to kitchen.

First I made soup and kept rice on gas. I started making palak paneer. After 1 hour almost everything was ready and now only i have to make naan.  So I went out of kitchen to tell Armaan and Rehana that they can come to dinning area and start with the dinner. They both were cuddling on the couch and kissing each other. It is bit awkward for me to see them making out so i went back to kitchen and called Rehana to come to the dinning table.

"Ananya you could have called me so that I would have helped you in making dinner", Rehana said while serving to Armaan and her.

"It's ok Rehana you just enjoy your dinner", I told her and went back to make naan.

They both had there dinner and went back to there room while I was still having my dinner.

"Ananya we will get up early in the morning so that you can get settled in your home", Rehana said while going to her room.

I had my dinner , did the dishes , cleaned the kitchen as well as dinning table and went to my room.

As soon as my body hit the bed I went to a deep slumber.

Next day
I got up at 7  and did my morning chores and went to the living area. Armaan and Rehana were up so after having breakfast we went to my new home.

It took us whole day to settle down everything and until we completed with all the work it is already evening. Rehana and Armaan went back to there home after having dinner.

I went to my room and opened my handbag but couldn't find my diary in it.  I checked all the places but I didn't get it so I called Rehana.

"Hellow Rehana , did you see my diary" I asked her as soon as she took the call.

"No Annie ,I didn't see your diary just check once again in your bag it will be there only or may be you left it in Banglore",Rehana said.

"No I kept it in my hand bag only. You remember that day when you took my diary and then I took it back from you and kept it in my bag",I told her.

"Chill yaar it is just a diary and you only said that there is nothing important in that diary so why taking tension"? Rehana asked me.

What should I tell you Rehana, that diary holds my secrets and if someone else gets that diary then they will come to know about my feelings for Armaan and I don't want that to happen. It would be  better if I would have burnt the pages of that dairy.

"Ya ,ok then I will call you back", I told her and hung up.

I then called Simran and then told her to check my room. She called me after half an hour and said she didn't get my diary.

Either my diary is at that hotel where I and Rehana had lunch as  my bag was open and may be it fell down somewhere or may be it is with Rehana.

Oohh god please it should not be with Rehana because if it is with her then I will loose my friend which I don't want to.

After checking once again I got tired and went to sleep.

*****************************Hello guys..

I hope you are enjoying my story so far.

Do you have any idea about  Ananya's secreat diary..?

Do share your views and please vote and comment.

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 4.9K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
1K 194 20
In the city of Pune, Ajay, a 24-year-old, love failure, depressed man, leading a life similar to a dead corpse, once again falls in love with Nitya...
35.7K 3.4K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
421K 22.6K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...