Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

44.*

433 15 13
By curatedbyharry

SCARLETT

We had decided to go back to Quantico the same day, since both of us were already so over New York, at least for a little bit of time. We were both very tired and none of us felt like giving any explanations and, if I have to be honest, I just want to spend these last days of the week alone with Harry, until he starts working again.

The morning after Harry wakes me up with the feeling of his lips all over my skin, my back to be exact. He delicately caresses my shoulders with one hand and my scalp with his other, while he keeps peppering his way up my neck with kisses. When he notices that I'm awake, he chuckles against my skin and his warm breath sends chills all over my body.

"Morning..." he murmurs right after, with his morning huskier voice. I can smell the coffee in his breath, which means he's been up for some time, but not too long.

"Good morning, baby." I tell him with my lips curved into a smile, while I keep my eyes closed and my arms still wrapped around my pillow, not really intended to wake up just yet.

"The sun is shining outside, angel... time to get up." He chants, tracing imaginary circles on my shoulder, with his fingertips. I slowly shake my head, gripping my pillow harder.

"5 more minutes, daddy..." I sigh, feeling him chuckle behind me. Right after, I feel his hand colliding with my asscheek in a loud spank. "Ouch!" He chuckles again and I feel his hand resting on my ass. He cups and massages it, while he keeps leaving wet kisses on my back.

"No underwear to bed, angel?" He whispers to my ear, with his voice getting deeper. I slowly shake my head again, trying to hold back the imminent smirk on my lips. He sighs and I feel his hand stroking my head, while he moves behind me. The next thing I feel is his lips at the bottom of my back, making their way down my ass. I feel him leaving a couple of kisses on my asscheek, going slowly lower and lower.

I immediately raise my pelvis to make it easier for him to get to what he wants the most and I don't miss his silent chuckles at my eagerness.

He starts kissing my thighs, before gently positioning my knees, so that I'm bent for him. Once he gets the perfect view of what he was craving the most he doesn't hesitate to instantly bring his mouth to it.

He starts by licking a long stripe across my folds and I have to hold back everything in me, not to give him any kind of reaction and just keep my eyes closed.

I can already imagine the smirk on his lips while he teases me with his tongue. His movements are slow and delicate, he's playing with me. His tongue strokes my most sensitive areas and I immediately tighten my fist around the white silk of the sheets.

"Please... baby, please..." I give in, feeling like it's physically impossible to resist him any further, if his intention is to keep teasing me like that until I decide to stop pretending I'm sleeping.

"Yeah?" He asks me. "You want that?" He adds right after, bringing his finger to my opening and skillfully teasing it.

"I-I want your tongue a-and that too." I promptly nod my head, feeling too overwhelmed already to put out a complete sentence without stuttering.

"Your wish is my command, angel..." he chants against my skin and right after, I feel his mouth starting working wonders on my throbbing center.

He's always able to drive me completely insane with his tongue and the way it moves on me and inside of me. While his tongue works on my clit, his fingers reach my opening and he lets the first one sliding inside, ripping away from me a few louder moans.

He pumps his finger inside of me, keeping his thumb on my clit, almost stroking it, while his tongue goes up and down my slit.

"Oh my God, please..." I push my neck backward, pushing even further my ass toward him. His finger exits me just because he needs to bring both of his hands to grip my ass, so that he can deepen his face between my legs, completely burying it between them.

"God, Harry... fuck, I'm about t—" I feel my voice dying in my throat, too taken in my own pleasure to complete the sentence.

"I want you to cum while you fuck my mouth, baby..." he moves his mouth from me. "Fuck yourself against it for me... let me see how much you want it." He gives me a loud spank right after, that makes my whole body tremble and shake with pleasure. I do as he says, moving my pelvis against his face, loving to feel his mouth on me all over again.

I reach my high so intensely, right after, and his tongue stays on me through all of it, savoring me as he likes to do every time.

I try to breathe regularly again, while I slowly sit down, finally turning toward him. His eyes are still on me and his hand is rubbing the visible bulge through his tracksuit.

"Let me return the favor..." I say, getting near him again, but he's quick to stop me.

"Wait, I have a better idea!" He smirks at me, laying down on the mattress and taking my hand to draw me on his body.

When he lowers his tracksuit and boxers and then grabs my thigh, positioning my knees at both sides of his head, I immediately understand his idea.

"I know you can give me a second one, sit on my face and let me taste that pussy again..." He says with an obscene smirk on his face, because he knows that he can make me do whatever he wants.

I take a deep breath and I lower on my knees, sitting on his face just like he's asked, while I bend forward, to reach his throbbing dick.

I wrap my hand around it and I give it a few pumps, before bringing my mouth on it, wanting it to feel rock hard in my hand first. To start, my tongue begins brushing his length, trying to tease him as much as he's done before with me.

I immediately understand that he can't take it when he hisses under his breath and then bites me on my inner thigh.

Right after, I wrap my lips around his tip and I start sucking on it. The way he moans between my legs makes my whole body tremble but I try to stay focused on his own pleasure this time. I lower my lips on his length, welcoming him in my mouth.

My first movements are slow and deep, not wanting to give it all to him so quickly and trying to coordinate it with his movements on me. Whenever he quickens or deepens his movements, I do the same.

My tongue and mouth move around him and I use my hand for the area that I can't reach, not wanting to deep throat him just yet. I also try to coordinate our orgasms, not wanting him to come sooner than me. I don't intensify my movements until I feel my high very near.

"Fuck, Scar..." he moans, knowing that we're both very near. At this point, I deepen my movements, welcoming him as much as I can down my throat, soon enough feeling my eyes getting watery. He immediately moans against me and I do the exact same around his cock, not feeling able to hold myself back.

I repeat my movements a few more times, trying to make him hit the back of my throat every single time and then, right after, I feel him spilling his warm liquid down my throat.

I follow him right after, getting as high as not so long ago and he rides through it all with me, making it even more incredible.

I get my last bit of energy just to get up and then lay down again next to him. My body almost falls down on the mattress, feeling like my arms are way too weak to hold me up.

HARRY

I take a very deep breath, feeling extremely satisfied right now. I put my boxers and tracksuit back in place and then I get up from the bed to walk toward the shower, but not before giving her one more glance.

I immediately get worried when I see her staying in the same exact position, on his tummy, without moving a muscle. I bring my hands on her and I softly shook her. She slowly, with my help, turns toward me and I'm immediately hit by how pale her face is.

"Scar, are you ok?" I ask her, showing her all my concerns. She nods her head right away, but her stare seems a little bit absent still.

"Yeah, I just need a shower..." she smiles up at me and I help her standing up. I let her go into the shower first but I stay in the bathroom with her, in case she needs anything. She starts washing herself and thankfully, she doesn't take too long. She comes out and I immediately take her towel to wrap around her body, holding it up for her, but she lowers her stare and rests her hand against the wall.

"I feel dizzy..." she says in a whisper and I realize her words just in time, before she falls between my arms. Thankfully, I'm able to hold her in time, avoiding for her to fall on the ground. I lift her up and quickly take her to bed to make her lay down.

"Hey, hey... do you feel ok?" I ask her, feeling all my concerns quickly coming back again. She slowly nods her head, keeping her hand on it. "I can call a doctor right away..."

"I'm fine... I think it was a drop in blood pressure." She smiles at me, knowing damn well that she's trying to reassure me. "I just feel very tired..." she stretches her arms to reach for our blanket, but I'm quick enough to help her with it myself, covering her naked body.

"Do you want to sleep a bit?" I ask her, caressing her head. She slowly nods her head at my question. "I have to go pick Andres up at the airport but I won't take too long..." she nods her head again and I bend down just to leave a kiss on her forehead. "You can call me immediately if you feel sick again, yeah?"

"Ok..." she smiles at me, trying to mask her tiredness, but I can tell that she fatigues to keep her heavy lids open while she talks to me.

"I love you." I leave her whispering those words against her skin and kissing her lips right after.

I had gone to pick up Andres at the airport and then we had done a real quick grocery shopping, with everything he wanted for breakfast and as snacks during the day. Usually, Scarlett thinks about it, but I doubt that she'll be in the condition to go out today, so I'm just going to make her rest.

"Why isn't Scarlett with us?" Andres asks me, while we drive toward home.

"She doesn't feel very well so she stayed home to get some sleep." I shrug my shoulders, trying not to look worried.

"Stay here, I'm gonna see her..." I tell Andres, as soon as we get home and I put down the bags.

"Ok, I'll be in my room!" He tells me and I nod my head at him. I silently go into our bedroom, trying not to do a lot of noise, in case she's still sleeping.

She's still sat in our bed, looking as pale as ever and slightly sweaty. I quickly walk toward her, since she's already awake, to check what's wrong.

"Hey... how do you feel?" I bring my hand to her cheek and delicately caress it.

"I feel so sick..." she complains. I immediately bring my hand on her forehead and realize that she's completely burning.

"God, you're burning up... stay here." I quickly walk toward her bathroom to get a thermometer and I go back to her to check her temperature.

"Raise your arm..." I tell her and she does as I asked. She keeps it on for three minutes and then it's ready to check her temperature. The results don't really surprise me.

"100.4 F... obviously." She sighs, nodding her head and laying down, with her head on the pillow again.

"It explains why I've felt so incredibly sick lately..." I lower down to kiss her forehead and I smile at her. At least it really explains it.

"What do you want me to get you?" I ask her, not really knowing what to do in cases like these. Usually, when Andres is sick he just stays with Cielo.

"Nothing, I want you to be with your son... I'll be fine." She smiles at me.

"Ok, but I'll get you a soup, yeah?" She chuckles at my words.

"You'll cook one?" She tells me very surprised.

"Well, no... I'll call the usual restaurant. I don't want to poison you." We both laugh at my joke and she then nods her head, telling me that the soup is fine.

Considering that Scarlett is sick, we decide to spend the day at home. We spend the early afternoon in the pool and we play video games until dinner time, which is pretty much considered Andres' ideal day.

"Daddy, is Scarlett ok?" He asks me, when I'm about to put him to bed.

"Yeah, she has a fever like you had not so long ago, remember?" He slowly nods his head.

"I like fevers, it means I don't go to school." I chuckle at his words and I slowly nod my head.

"I think adults like it a little bit less, honey..." I bring my hand between his curls and stroke his head.

"Well, when I'm sick mommy lets me sleep with her and cuddles me all night long and I immediately feel better..." Andres tells me. "Maybe you should do the same." He proposes and I nod my head, letting a smile escape from my lips at his tenderness.

"I will for sure!" I nod my head. "Now you have to sleep though, yeah?" He promptly nods his head and he adjusts his stuffed monkey against his chest, laying down on his side. "Goodnight, angel..."

"Goodnight, daddy... love you!" A smile immediately appears on my lips.

"I love you." I repeat, seeing the same smile appear on his lips, before closing the door behind me.

When I get back to our bedroom, I immediately notice the empty bed, but before I can take a step and leave the room to look around the house, I see Scarlett coming out of the bathroom, with her hair up in a towel and another one wrapped around her figure.

"Hey... how do you feel?" She smiles at me, sitting down on the bed.

"Way better!" She nods her head. "I checked my temperature again and it's not high anymore..."

"Good... maybe it was just a moment." I shrug my shoulders and I start to undress to get into bed with her.

When I lay down with my boxers on, she puts down the two towels she was using to get into bed with me. She lays her warm body on my side, wrapping her arms around my chest and I quickly engulf her between mine too, leaving a kiss on the top of her head.

"How was your day with Andres?" She asks me.

"Good, we had a guys' day, doing guys' stuff. All very manly." I joke, trying to act buff and she chuckles at my words.

"Yeah?" She asks me, caressing my cheek.

"Yeah... I mean, maybe we watched Up and cried a little bit, but other than that... all very manly." I keep joking and then I shrug my shoulders.

"Aww, baby... you cried?" She looks up at me, looking definitely impressed by the revelation. "I wish I was there, you never cry in front of me during movies."

"Well, I have to keep my manly act on around you." I joke, leaning in to kiss her lips. She rolls her eyes and chuckles against my lips.

"Oh, sure big boy!" I chuckle too and I kiss her again. "You're lucky I love you very much..." she sighs, bringing her hand to her head with fake exasperation.

"Yeah, I'm very lucky... I know!" I nod my head, looking at her beautiful face. She looks up at me and then leans in to kiss me again. This time, our kisses are not interrupted by more talks. She keeps her hand on my cheek while she kisses me and, soon enough, our tongues start twisting together. I slightly get up, to turn around the situation and make her lay down, with me on top.

She doesn't oppose at the idea and immediately opens her legs to welcome me between them. One of my hands leaves her warm body to reach my growing bulge. I wrap my hand around it and I start pumping it.

My lips leave hers, just to pepper my way down to her neck with more kisses. She buries her hands in my hair, holding me even tighter against her body.

"Can I... ?" I try to ask when I feel ready and she promptly nods her head, knowing exactly what I'm asking.

I align my tip to her entrance and I move my eyes to her face, wanting to look at her when I enter her. I slide in, not too slowly, bringing one of my hand on her hip. Her lips immediately shape an "O" and she scrunches her nose, while a few suffocated moans come out from her mouth.

"Are you ok?" I ask her, with my eyebrows furrowed, thinking that her reaction is quite weird. She never reacts like that. She quickly nods her head and smiles at me, bringing one of her arms around my neck.

My other arm goes around her waist, so that I manage to lift her back up from the mattress, while I start moving into her. Her whole body is extremely rigid between my arms and she holds tight to my neck, almost holding on to it.

"What's wrong, baby?" I whisper to her ear, while I keep my pace slow.

"N-nothing..." she shakes her head and smiles at me.

"Just relax, angel..." I tell her, knowing damn well that I'll have a big mark on my shoulders for the way she's holding on to me. She nods her head and I try to level up my speed and strength.

Her breath comes out very shakily and her whole body feels rigid against mine but I'm quickly distracted by the way her warm, tight walls feel around me, so I let go of my concerns. I immediately get taken in the moment, starting to go faster, harder and deeper, but I'm quickly brought back to reality by her hissing in pain under his breath and the way she jumps between my arms. She brings both of her hand on my chest and pushes me away from her body.

"God, it fucking hurts!" She screams, bringing her hand to her lower stomach, doubling over in pain and rocking back and forth on the bed.

I watch at her in shock, almost paralyzed, not really knowing what's going on and what I'm supposed to do.

"I'm calling an ambulance!" I say, going straight for my phone on my bedside table to deal the number. Scarlett doesn't protest, so I just do it.

Scarlett takes deep breaths, trying to calm down, but I can tell that she's still in pain, by the way she presses her hand onto her stomach.

"We need to get dressed and you need to wake Andres up, you can't leave him here on his own." I quickly nod my head, already feeling more in panic than her, even if she should be the one losing her mind.

By when the ambulance arrives, whatever pain she was feeling is already gone, but I insist on getting her checked at the hospital.

SCARLETT

As soon as I arrive at the hospital, the first thing they do is running a blood test and then I'm sent straight to the gynecologist, considering how my pain started.

"Uhm... I'll wait outside with Andres, yeah?" Harry tells me, before I'm about to get in, knowing perfectly that he can't come in, with a kid, while I tell the doctor what exactly happened.

"Yeah, good idea!" I nod my head and after I kiss his lips, I get inside.

"Good morning, Miss Clarke... do you mind telling me what happened?" The doctor asks me right away, once I've shaken his hand. I sit down in front of him and slowly nod my head, trying to find the right words.

"Yeah... I was having a sexual intercourse with my fiancé and I started feeling a sharp pain in my pelvic region." The doctor nods his head and then he starts checking something on his computer.

"We definitely need the results of your blood test, the pain could be caused by an STI." I furrow my eyebrows, not having even thought about the possibility.

"Wouldn't my boyfriend be infected too, in this case?"

"Yeah, he should do a blood test too, if it's the case." He nods his head. "Do you feel pain while peeing too?" I shake my head.

"But I haven't felt too good in the last days, I'm not sure if it can be connected..." I shrug my shoulders. "I had a fever earlier this afternoon, a strong headache and I just felt extremely tired." He furrows his eyebrows and gives me an attentive look.

"Have you felt nauseous too?" I immediately gulp at his question, not having connected the nausea of yesterday with what happened today.

"Yeah, yesterday... I threw up, but I suffer from anxiety so I get nauseous whenever I feel anxious." I immediately say.

"Have you had unprotected sex lately?" I quickly shake my head.

"I'm on birth control."

"You know that it's not always 100% efficient and w—" I stop him in the middle of his speech, knowing exactly what's the next question.

"I had my last period just last week." He seems a little taken aback but my answer, he stays silent and seems to get lost in his own thoughts.

"Have you ever been pregnant?" He asks me and I slowly nod my head at his question.

"Two times... I had a miscarriage very early in the pregnancy both times." I lower my stare, trying to push out the painful memories right now.

"Maybe it's better if we wait for the results of the test." He just says after, looking at me with a slightly concerned.

"And how long does it take?" I ask, feeling the sense of nausea of yesterday slowly coming back, together with the same sense of anxiety.

"Three hours... I'll ask them to be quick." The doctor says, standing up from the chair and I do the same.

"Thank you..." I sigh, taking a deep breath to calm down.

"I'd suggest you not to leave, until we get the results... just for safety." I slowly nod my head and then I leave the room, looking for Harry with my eyes. I immediately see him, sat down with a sleepy Andres on his lap.

I slowly walk toward him and when I sit down next to him, I immediately notice the concern in his eyes matching mine.

"What did he say?" He asks me right away and I sadly smile at him.

"He needs my blood test's result first but it's probably an STI..." I shrug my shoulders, trying to keep out the other option, at least for now.

"But I feel fine..." he furrows his eyebrows, looking quite confused.

"Yeah, you probably should do a blood test too if I have an STI..." I tell him and he slowly nods his head.

"Then we can go home?" Harry asks me, feeling obviously tired too, at this point.

"No, the doctor said to wait here until the result of the test..."

"Ok..." he slowly nods his head and gives me an attentive look, which I immediately react to by looking down. "Then why are you nervous?" He asks me, bringing his hand on my chin to make me look up at him.

"He seemed concerned... he thought I was pregnant." I say in a whisper. I know that Andres is sleeping, but it's better to prevent any other troubles to happen.

"But you had your period like last week..." I nod my head at his words and I try to repeat it over and over in my head.

"That's what I told him!" I take a deep breath and I nod my head.

"Then don't worry... why don't you rest a little bit?" He asks me with a warm smile.

"On you?" I ask him chuckling, while he just nods his head.

"Yeah, he's already using me as a pillow, so you might too as well..." I rest my head on his shoulder and he surrounds my shoulders with his arm, holding me against his chest.

I'm not sure for how long I sleep until I hear Harry shook me and calling my name to wake me up. I slightly jump, opening my eyes right away.

"They have the results..." I nod my head at Harry's words and I quickly get up, but I'm immediately hit by a sense of anxiety at the idea of entering the room on my own.

"Can't you come in with me?" Harry thinks about it for a few seconds, before nodding his head and standing up, with Andres still sleeping between his arms.

"He's my fiancé and his son." I tell to the doctor once we get in and they shake each other's hands.

"Have a sit, please..." We both do as he says and he sits down in front of us too.

"We have your results..." he checks the screen of his computer. "You're 10 weeks pregnant... congratulations to both!" At his words, I immediately feel my heart start running into my chest, almost hurting while it beats against my rib cage. Harry, on the other hand, looks completely paralyzed, by my side.

"Vaginal bleedings and pain during sexual intercourses, especially according to your history with miscarriages, are all signs of a high-risk pregnancy..." it's happening. It's happening again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
60.8K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
465 8 6
Short Stories Mature Content
Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...