SuperCorp - Arranged Marriage

By GreenB98

Lionel Luthor is on his death bed, Lillian, his 'loving' wife arranges for Lena to be wed, mostly just to get... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry, not an update...
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Questions!
Chapter 22
Just a note sorry...
chapter 23 pt 2
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26

chapter 23

2.2K 58 5
By GreenB98

Lena's pov: 

I wake up to the sun shining through the double doors of our balcony. I yawn and turn to look at my wife, and my god, she looks stunning. 

The sun is reflecting on her hair and creating a halo like effect around her face. She looks so peaceful.

As I take in more of Kara I notice she isn't wearing a shirt or bra like she usually does and I can't help but let my eyes wander over her tanned skin and taut abdomen. She's perfect... and I'm embarrassingly turned on.

I gently reach over to her and lightly trace over her beautifully defined stomach and watch as the muscles twitch underneath my fingers. I glance at Kara's face to see she is still sound asleep, I smile mischievously to myself and decide to continue.

From her abdomen I continue to trace upwards so that my fingers are now running over her ribs and up towards the valley of her breasts. As I get to the top of her sternum I change course so that my fingers trace down the side of her breast like a feather and back up to her sternum where I then follow up the length of her neck.

She's still sleeping but I've noticed her breathing has gotten shallower and her cheeks now look a little flushed. This time I replace my hand that's on her neck with my lips. 

I place a gently kiss on her pulse point and as I hold there for a few seconds I can feel it beginning to race. I place more light kisses up Kara's neck and along her jaw line, adding a gentle nip or two in for good measure.

As I get to her chin I finally make my way to her dry lips. I carefully swipe my tongue across them to moisten them a little before pressing my lips firmly but still gently onto Kara's once before glancing up.

As I do so my eyes lock onto hungry blue diamonds, I smile at her and for a second she returns it but as soon as she does she rushes forwards recapturing my lips with hers and rolling me onto my back as she lies half on my front half on the bed, her left leg tangling between my own.

She pulls away abruptly as starts to trail kisses of her own down my neck and when she gets to my pulse point she bites down causing a moan to escape from my throat.

"That was a mean way to wake me up," Kara huskily says as she continues to nibble at my neck.

"I think I'm going to have to make you aware of what you've done to me." She says.

Kara rolls off of me and onto her back, she then takes my right hand and pulls it onto her stomach where she presses it flat using it to lightly rub over the muscles there and then down lower. My fingers dip under the waistband of her pyjama bottoms and her underwear and touch the neatly trimmed blonde curls. As she continues to guide my hand I tug on a strand ever so gently but enough to make Kara twitch. 

As soon as my hand reaches the top of her centre I can feel just how wet she is, I can feel that her underwear is equally as sodden on the back of my hand and I look at her in slight shock.

I want to taste her - I think to myself. I want to feel her come undone around my fingers.

"Take them off." I say firmly.

Kara looks at me for a moment clearly considering my order and the risks if she is to comply.

Fuck the risks.

"Off Kara, now..." I say hungrily.

"Lee..." 

"I don't care, I can't wait anymore Darling, I need to touch you, I want to and I know you want me to... Please take them off," 

"I-If you're sure-" 

"I am," I say 100% sure that I want to do this.

Kara nods and painfully slowly shimmies out of her pants and underwear keeping eye contact with me the whole time and it only serves to turn me on more.

As soon as I hear her clothes hit the floor in kissing her again, hard and eagerly. When I need to lean back for air I busy myself with trailling kisses back down her neck both of my hands now freely roaming my wife's body, kneading at her breasts.

Kara moans and it spurrs me on more, I want to drive her crazy and so I slow down and I force myself to touch her more lightly. From her collar bone I use my tongue to trace down to one of her nipples where I trace a light, wet circle around it before fully taking it into my mouth. I suck and nip at the hard bud just enough to have Kara gasp in a mixture of pleasure and pain. 

Once satisfied with that one I move on to the other to give it the same treatment before moving down further, not forgetting to playfully nip the undersides of her breasts before nipping at the top of her stomach.

I gradually and slowly make my way down to those soft blonde curls and I can literally smell Kara's arousal and my own impatience wins out. I move so that I am fully between Kara's legs and looking at her beautiful core.

If she was kneeling I bet she'd be dripping. I look up to see blue orbs watching me, pleading with me to hurry up but she's too polite to tell me verbally like I want her to.

I come to a decision in my head, I want Kara to tell me to hurry up, I want her to beg for me to let her have her release. I'm not sure where the wants came from but Rao do I want them to happen.

So I tease her further. I lick through her slick folds and hum my approval onto her clit before pulling my face away again and moving to her inner thighs. I smile as I hear her head flop onto the pillow and a frustrated sigh leaves her lips. 

I kiss and nibble her twitching muscle for a moment before speaking.

"Talk to me baby, tell me what you want," I coax softly.

"I- Lee I- mmm," 

"Use your words darling that's it," I whisper encouragingly as I slowly move closer to her centre again.

"I n-need you" 

"Mhmm, where sweetheart, tell me where," I say as I lightly brush my fingers through her blonde curls.

"Lena, p-please," 

"Just tell me what you want baby and I'll do it," 

Kara lets out another frustrated groan, "I need you to touch me," 

"I am touching you darling," I say teasingly.

At that she looks me dead in the eyes, her lust and need making her usually sky blue irises appear a darker shade than usual and her pupils blown wide.

"I need your smart mouth on my clit, I want your fingers inside me and I want my hands tangled in your hair," Kara says huskily, her need practically dripping from her tongue and I swear to Rao, I think I just almost came myself.

I immediately swipe my tongue through her folds again, gathering up her sweet nectar as my lips gently suck on her swollen clit, my fingers tease her entrance and her hands are tangled in my hair just as she said she wanted them. She tugs hard making me moan and I slip two fingers into her tight, already twitching pussy.

"You taste and feel so good darling," I murmer against her clit before I press my tongue flat and lick over the firm little bundle of nerves. 

"I need m-more Lee, f-faster- yess! Oh yes," 

As requested I circle her clit and pump my fingers faster.

"L-Lena..." Kara moans loudly. "I-Im so c-c-close- Ohhh Lena," 

"I know baby, mmm, you're so tight," I hum and I notice the responsive twitch at my praise. I curl my fingers against the front wall of Kara's pussy repeatedly stroking over the little rough patch of skin and continue to praise her.

"You are so beautiful Kara. You have no idea how perfect you look right now," 

"Oh Lena, I'm so- I'm going to- oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck, I'm coming, Leena!

At Kara's warning I immediately replace my finger with my tongue and my thumb circles her clit. I swallow every drop of my wife's release and help her ride out the aftershocks. 

Once her body relaxes I kiss my way back up to her lips and kiss her passionately. She swipes her tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I grant.

As she tastes herself on my tongue she moans again and kisses me harder, and I would be lying if I said that it wasn't hot as fuck.

Before my brain can register the movement I am pinned on my back, Kara smirking from above me, she leans down as though she's going to kiss me again but pulls back at the last second and she presses her cheek to mine, her teeth nip at my earlobe.

"My turn," she whispers darkly.

Fuck.

"You guys ready to go? Alex and I are all packed and our cases are in the car. We're just waiting on you two so we can follow you to your new house," Maggie asks just as Kara and I finish double checking that we have everything. 

"Yeah, I think we're good," Kara says with a bright smile. The same bright smile that hasn't left her face since our morning "workout". I can't say I blame her, it was incredible and I think the fact that we had both been rather pent up the past week made it all the more intense.

I never thought I would be one of those people that need sex but since that first night with Kara it's like some insatiable hunger is just sitting at the bottom of my abdomen waiting to be satisfied and it seems to be making her so greedy! 

She tried to wait the full 7 days like she was advised but her control slipped after just 96 hours. In her defence, the instructions for the box of pills said that the tablets would be in her blood stream and doing their job within 48 hours so... that tidbit of information may or may not have helped to weaken her restraint and Kara clearly didn't care in the slightest. Hell the woman was practically dripping with her excitement.

"...Lena, you got everything?" Maggie asks with a knowing smirk.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, all my stuff is already in our car," I reply with a smaller but just as bright smile as Kara's.

"Cool, let's make a move then!" 

The three of us exit the beach house, Kara locking the front door and then zipping round the place to make sure that all entrances and windows are also closed and Maggie and I going to our respective cars.

Just as I start the engine on my baby Kara takes her seat next to me, straps herself in and then places a warm kiss to my cheek.

"Ready when you are beautiful wife of mine!" She says fondly and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

We head off towards our home and I make sure to indicate at each turn early so that Alex can easily follow without getting lost.

Kara is singing away to the playlist she made just before we left the beach house and she hits every note flawlessly, and I can't help but listen in awe. She has the voice of an angel, i'm not sure that there is anything that she cannot do...

We are about 45 minutes into the hour and a half drive to the house when Kara's stomach rumbles, loudly. It makes me giggle.

"Want me to go through the next Mcdonalds drive through darling?" I ask in amusement.

"Would you mind? Sometimes this metabolism thing is very frustrating," Kara groans.

"Of course not, if it's any consolation it has past dinner time and I am kind of hungry too," I say as I reach across and reassuringly squeeze Kara thigh.

"Text Maggie and let her know the plan, we don't have to go to Maccies, we could go to Noonans instead," I suggest.

"Ooh, yes to Noonans, their sticky buns are to the for!" Kara says excitedly as she shoots off a text.

The ding of Kara's phone is almost instantaneous.

"Maggie says that's a great Idea and to lead the way," 

As soon as we get to National City I make the necessary changes to our route so that we could grab some late dinner and take it back to our new home to eat. Thankfully there are chairs built in at the sitting area next to the BBQ and the sun is shining, so we can sit out there to eat.

We collect our gigantic order of food, I honestly think that Kara ordered everything on the menu, and make the last 15 minute journey to our destination.

As soon as we pull up at the gates Kara bursts into laughter to which I raise a questioning eyebrow.

"Alex just almost rear ended us with a string of curse words I won't repeat and Maggie said "Santa mierda, Lena dijo que era pequeño y cómodo" with a gasp," she says with another giggle, "why didn't you tell her the truth?" 

I grin triumphantly, "For that exact reason. Just think about how they'll react when we ask them to move in with us," 

"Oh Rao, hopefully with less expletives," Kara says with a grin, "I'll unlock the gates, hang on," 

With only about 2 seconds passing Kara was back in her seat and practically vibrating with energy. I pull up outside the garage like I did last time, shut the engine off and club out and then walk to the front door with Kara whilst we wait for Alex and Maggie.

"What the fuck guys! This isn't small, this place is a damn mansion!" Maggie says giving the front of the place an appreciative once... twice over.

"Okay so I lied a little, it is however, small compared to the Luthor mansion so... to me it's like a normal sized house but so much cooler," I say grinning as Kara unlocks the door.

"Okay, so I'm thinking we show you the downstairs quickly and then to the garden so that we can sit and eat," Kara suggests.

"Sounds good little Danvers!" Maggie says.

"Then welcome to nuestro nuevo hogar!" 

"Gracias." Alex says.

"Ahora si te gustaría seguirme-" 

"Why is she speaking Spanish?" Alex asks as she lets Maggie follow Kara in front whilst she stays next to Lena.

"I'm not entirely sure. She heard Maggies shocked exclamation earlier when we were at the gates, I think it's a mixture of excitement and nervousness... she is really hoping that you guys approve of this place," 

"Ah, makes sense, usually she reverts to Kryptonian though. Not that I think she realised considering she didn't know..."

"Welcome to the kitchen!" Kara tells as she spins and holds her arms out. "This little room is the laundry room I guess, I think we're putting a washing machine in there. Oh! And that space over there opposite the kitchen in the dining room but obviously there isn't a table there yet," Kara says excitedly and cutely scrunching her nose as she explains there's no table as though we couldn't all already see that.

"And if you guys would like to follow me, I will show you the games/home theatre room down the hall and then the sitting room, or family room as you Americans call it," I say with a chuckle.  

"Are you not an American also?" Alex asks sarcastically as her and her girlfriend follow me down the hall.

"Technically I suppose I am, I was born in Ireland though and I spent the second half of my childhood in the UK before I came back to the USA for university. Anyway, this is one of the offices," 

"This room has so much potential," Maggie says as she looks around the empty room in awe.

"It does. If you'd like to suggests sone things you'd like to go in here, please do," 

"Really?" 

"Of course, it will probably get used more so for when guests are here so... Whilst you both have a think; if we go down here we find the family room,"

"Oh wow," Alex says, "Its got an actual fireplace, that is going to be amazing in the winter, especially with that garden view!" 

"I'll definitely be visiting when winter comes along, I used to live watching the flames and listening to the wood crackle when I was a child," Maggie says with a small reminiscent smile.

I just smile hopefully at Kara who winks at me and places a chaste kiss on my lips as she guides us outside eagerly.

"No. Way."

"What?" 

"You have a pool house!" Alex gasps.

"Would you believe me if I told you it folds away?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"The outer walls fold into the ground so that the pool isn't always an indoor pool," 

"Really? How would that even work, those walls look solid..." Alex asks curiously as she studies the structure.

"Lets eat and I'll explain and maybe even demonstrate, the electricity should have been turned on properly by now," I say and gesture for them to sit down.

"You have a built in BBQ too, oh my god! What else is hidden here?" 

"Nothing else that is as exciting as out here but you'll have to wait and see won't you," Kara adds with a playful wink.

I explain to Alex how the pool house is supposed to fold down and she seemed just as fascinated as I am by it. It was a clever idea for someone to come up with.

After that we all eat in relative silence. Surprisingly it wasn't uncomfortable, we were each admiring the garden or talking to our respective partners until we finished eating.

The rest of the tour up until the second master room went pretty quickly, I mean the rooms are all empty so there's not much to really look at at the moment. When we got to the second master bedroom Kara and I paused at the door and looked at each other before opening it and gesturing for Alex and Maggie to go in and look around.

We didn't follow them in we just let them look and admire without our input. After all it will be their bedroom if they want it.

"Do you think they will want to move in with us?" Kara asks, that hopeful look still twinkling in her gorgeous blue orbs.

"I don't know, you know your sister better than I do darling, all you can do is ask," 

"When do you think I should ask?" 

I chuckle and bring one of my hands up to rest half on her neck and my thumb stroking her jaw and cheek.

"Whenever you want. Now, later, tomorrow, next week. It's up to you my love," 

"I'll subtly ask as we head back down. Next week is too far away and I would die holding in that question for that long..." 

I swallow my growing laughter as soon as it reaches my throat. Kara, subtle? The poor woman is anything but bless her.

"I wish you the best of luck sweetheart," I say trying my best to hide my amusement.

She eyes me suspiciously but I am saved by Alex and Maggie exiting the room that Kara and I purposely left for last. I begin to walk back down the stairs as I hear Kara clear her throat nervously.

Kara's pov:

Alex and Maggie seem to like the house so far, which is good. Now I just have to ask if they liked what will hopefully be their bedroom.

I decide to go for the subtle approach. I can do subtle. Subtle is easy. Pfft, subtle is my specialty.

Who am I kidding. I suck at being subtle, but oh well, here goes nothing I guess.

I clear my throat nervously and then gently nudge Alex as I fall into step beside her.

"Hm- so... what did you think of the room?" That was pretty subtle right? Lena shoots me a quick reassuring smile as she reaches the second set of stairs so I must have pulled it off.

"It was nice, I like the double vanity thing in the bathroom and the view over the mountains was beautiful. I have no idea what youre both going to fill it with though, if I had a guess I would say it is probably about the size of the top floor of mum and dads house, it's crazy," 

"What about you Mags?" 

"I agree with Alex, it's nice," she says with a smile.

"Mm, so uh- h-hm, so if we uh, you know, asked you both to er, move in with us, maybe save us a job and fill the room for us...?" I ramble out and stop at the bottom of the stairs next to my wife, nervously gauging both Alex and Maggie's reactions.

Maggie looks to Alex and for a moment they just stare at each other and then at Lena and I. This is probably one of the most nerve wracking things I have ever had to wait for an answer to.

"You're asking us to move in with you both?" Alex asks bluntly.

"We are," Lena says confidently as though she knows something I don't and I find myself giving her a curious look before looking back to my sisters'.

"Can we have a moment to discuss?" She asks politely.

"Oh uh, yeah of course, go wherever you need we'll just..." I say and look around to think of somewhere to go.

"We will go to the garden, I want to play with the pool house. Feel free to explore whilst you talk," Lena says and gently drags me with her out into the garden.

"You're going to swim?" Kara asks in confusion.

"No, I said play with the pool house. I'm going to flick that switch we were told about and see what happens," Lena says with an amused smirk.

"Oh, yeah that makes more sense... I'll protect you if it explodes," I say with a grin.

I watch as Lena lifts the lid to the electricity box and flicks a switch. A few moments pass and nothing happens but just as she goes to flick the switch again a mechanical hum fills my ears.

"Its doing something," I tell her. She nods and then comes to stand next to me as we both watch the un-moving pool house.

Then there is a loud clang and I visibly jump, making Lena laugh hysterically.

"Oh- Rao... Kara that- it's just the metal separating-" she says in between laughs and wiping the tears from her eyes. 

"Its not funny! That sounded like 10 times louder to me than it did for you," I say with a pout.

"I know, I'm sorry, love. It was kind of funny though..." 

"No it wasn't," I sulk and move out of her reach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
270K 8.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 33.8K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...