The Boy Down the Hall - A Pet...

Bởi Fanfictomholland

Y/n has to move to queens for her mother's new job, upset about leaving her old friends behind, and nervous f... Xem Thêm

1 - Queens is a Horrible Place
2 - Wait... Nevermind
3 - Runaway
4 - First Day
5 - Flash
6 - Making Friends
7 - Banners
8 - Decathalon
9 - Texts
10 - Fuck, Marry, Kill
11 - Party Prep
12 - Nobody Wants That
13 - Disappearance
14 - Peter Parker's a Mystery
15 - First Date Jitters
16 - Under the Mask
17 - Bad Timing
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
New Cover Art
Part 66 - Epilogue
Peter and y/n
Y/N
Self promo
Thank you!

Part 61

5.8K 128 6
Bởi Fanfictomholland

Tony lay in front of you inside a battered Iron Man armor. He had removed his mask, showing a bloodied face. 

"Mr Stark are you okay?" Peter yelled, running over to him.

You help Tony onto his feet, half carrying him over to a nearby chair. 

"What happened?" You asked, your mind jumping to the worst possible conclusions. 

"A rogue missile." Tony said. 

"A missile?" You and Peter asked in unison. 

"I was testing it in the lab- a new prototype for the suit I've been making." Tony began to explain. "Let's just say it didn't turn out too well and I had to fly it into space." 

"So that explains the completely wrecked weapons room." Peter said. 

"But what about Loki?" You asked, your mind feeling the presence of the helmet, which was both being held in your hand and not, it was there without being there. 

"He escaped in the commotion." Tony said.

"Well than we need to go looking for him!" You announce. 

"I will as soon as I change suits." 

"I want to come with you." You argue, giving Peter a nudge. 

"Me too." Peter says, his relation slow but genuine.

"No absolutely not." Tony demanded, "it's too dangerous for you, I will find Loki." 

"But..." you begin but Tony cut you off with a glare. "Fine."

You leave the facility with Peter, making your way to the train station. You didn't get to show Tony that you had finally learnt what he was trying to teach you. But that didn't matter right now. Because, although his story is more than plausible, you knew somewhere, deep in the pit of your stomach, Tony Stark was lying to you. 

AN//: hey I'm a lazy forgetful bitch who never remembers to update cause I'm too busy reading fanfics instead of writing so here's two parts for the day to make up for it! 

5

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

80.8K 4.2K 50
Starting at the end of Hogwarts Legacy, a continuation of Sebastian and Ominis' story. As Sebastian and Ominis grapple with recent events, their frie...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1K 80 22
Blair Cain has always been known as an odd girl. It's not until Percy Jackson showed up to reveal that she wasn't as odd as she believed. She was the...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...