With Your Love

By heyitshusna

******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CA... More

Please read before you continue!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
<Authors Note>
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Re-posted)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PLEASE READ
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
I need your help!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Important!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Very tragic news (maybe?) (Important!!)
Chapter 64

Epilogue

33.9K 1.4K 1.3K
By heyitshusna

Epilogue:

((HERE IS MY PRESENT TO YOU ALL FOR MY BIRTHDAY IDK BUT HERE YA GO :D))

~7 years later~

My hand roamed over the risen beads adorning the dress that clung and hugged every curve I had, blurring the imperfections and bringing attention towards the parts of my body that I liked.

After planning, un-planning and re-planning, this day had finally come and I couldn't help the tears that blurred my vision, making everything seem as if I had forgotten to wear my contacts. All the fights and stress about planning the wedding hadn't been in vain as the day had finally come.

My mum's hand pressing towards the small of back caused me to look at her, wiping away the tears, without smearing the makeup that had taken hours to complete. My hair was wrangled into falling into neat ringlets, framing my face, with a beaded headband drawn across the crown of my head.

My eyes fluttered up towards her, as I noticed the tears that threatened to spill from her own eyes.

Her hands started drawing shapes on my bare shoulders, causing a smile to twitch its way to my lips. Every touch of hers was filled with unbelievable comfort, this day being the most important in both of our lives so far, "You ready?"

I nodded my hand, the curls bouncing with the motion, as my mum's fingers played with the flowers petals.

The bouquet lay idly on top of one of the dressing tables before my mom carefully wrapped her hand around the stems, drawing up the beautiful flowers and handing them over to me.

As my mouth was about to open, ready to admit that this was a day that I would've never seen coming, the doors of the hall burst open with a thud that caused my bones to rattle in surprise.

Taylor hitched her dress up, plowing through the layers of tulle, revealing her bare feet as she marched into the room, the martini in her hand not going amiss.

She all but threw herself in the spare chair, her disheveled presence throwing me off. My mum quickly hurried towards her, wondering what could be bothering her, and I was soon to follow.

With my mum and I kneeled to her aid, Taylor instinctively reached to wipe her eyes on her dress, obviously forgetting she was wearing quite an important dress.

My mum and I screamed her name at the same moment causing her to notice her mistake, and instead using the pad of her thumb to dab at her eyes, catching the tears.

I grabbed Taylor's hand squeezing it slightly as she glanced over at me, fear clear in her eyes, "I'm going mess something up"

My mum and I sighed a breath of relief, knowing that this was what bothering her, it wasn't a big deal at all, she just needed a quick reminder and we would be ready to get this wedding started.

We smiled up at her knowing the way she felt. Heck, I was more nervous than she was and I had the right to be!

"We are all as nervous as you are, babe"

Taylor snapped her head towards me, her hands flying up in a desperate plea for us to try and understand, "For crying out loud it's my wedding! I highly doubt you understand how terrifying this is!

Mocking hurt, I placed my hand against my heart. Well, honestly, it wasn't all mockingly, Taylor had no idea how nervous I was.

I squinted my eyes up at her, "Taylor Vincent, you have no idea what it is like watching your best friend take a huge step in her life without you, and knowing that you are just going to hand your other half over to some random guy who will steal her heart, leaving this best friend all alone."

A smile started to twitch at Taylor's lips as she pursed her lips to keep from laughing, "A random guy, eh? Not like this random guy has been our best friend for almost ten years"

The curve of her lips was contagious, as I was smiling seconds later.

"Hey, it's not like you're marrying me which I much rather prefer you do."

Seconds later, Taylor's head was thrown back in a fit of giggles, her nerves calming down immensely, "Val, my love, you had no idea how disappointed I was when it was Josh who kneeled down on one knee instead of you! Honestly, how was I supposed to deal with the fact the wrong best friend proposed to me?"

I couldn't stop the deep laugh that left my mouth, not caring if it echoed down the quiet halls as the doors were left open.

My mum even managed a small laugh before she stood, dusting down her dress, "Alright, alright, let's get this show on a roll, Taylor, is your dad ready to walk you down the aisle?"

Taylor's face scrunched in disgust as my stomach shrank.

Oh my, she better not be backing out of this now.

Taylor shrugged her shoulders as if she had missed the trash can while throwing away a can of pop, "Oh yeah, my dad isn't coming anymore."

I looked towards her so quickly I was surprised my neck didn't snap in half.

My mum's eyes had grown to the point where she looked like one someone had taped googly eyes to her real ones, "Taylor, WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR FATHER ISN'T COMING TO YOUR WEDDING?!"

Once again, she shrugged, waving her hand in the air as if it were no big of a deal, "He asked if he could come a little later because it was his one month anniversary with his new wife so I kindly uninvited him"

My mouth hung open at how unfazed she was towards this whole ordeal, I mean I knew she only invited her father because her mother had insisted but I mean shouldn't she feel the slightest, oh I don't know, upset?!

Well, it was Taylor we were talking about and this girl mastered the art of kicking anyone out of her life who didn't appreciate being in it.

My mom noticed this too, and found it useless to argue with her as her dad was a major douche bag anyways.

An idea found its way into my mind, sort of like an angel singing its beautiful melodies into my mind, "I know exactly who can walk her down the aisle"

Taylor and my mum both glanced over me, their eyebrows rising in a questioning glare as my lips tugged upwards into a smirk. However, I was going to leave it a surprise.

Taylor aimlessly waived her hands in the air as if it were no big of a deal as I helped her stand in her dress. The two pieces of hair that framed her face caused her to look highly elegant, almost as if she knew what she was doing. And the best part about it was that she didn't look nervous in the slightest, pure bliss radiated everywhere she went.

As I felt my heart warming to see my best friend taking such a major step in her life I couldn't help but lighten the mood, "Hey, why are you even wearing white?! I swear you two did it on every piece of furniture in the house."

She flashed me a huge smile, one of her eyelids fluttering down to give me a wink before her arms wrapped around me in a hug.

*

Taylor had decided that bridesmaids and groomsmen were simply too much work so I was supposed to be the maid of honor without anyone else.

This was until I decided that I was going to walk my best friend down the aisle.

As soon as the flower girl, Jesse's daughter, walked down the aisle, everyone was ushered to stand as Taylor's cue was given.

I glanced over at her, taking in how the slight sweep of the blush across her cheeks, and the neutral makeup let her excitement radiate. Her eyelashes fluttered, her lips rising into a smile as she ran her hand over the sweetheart neckline, itching her boob.

Real classy my best friend was, I'll tell you that.

Taylor nodded as I linked our arms seeing her raise her ballgown of a dress to reveal her bare feet, immediately gasping at the sight, thinking she had forgotten her shoes. However, with the way she gave me a wink, I knew that she never intended to wear the shoes in the first place.

Great, now I just need to walk my best friend down the aisle, barefoot. Her mother was going to have a fit when she sees how untraditional the wedding is. Taylor didn't even want a huge ceremony; it was her mom's idea, so half of the people here were only hear to fill up space, and now her mum will lose it seeing how much is 'going wrong' already.

As we turned the corner, all eyes following Taylor and questioning where the hell her father was, I noticed how free she looked.

It was as if everything could go wrong at that moment and she wouldn't mind as long as Josh stayed at the end of the alter.

At the thought of Josh, I stopped basking in my friends happiness and looked up to Josh to see nothing but the feeling of pride that he emitted into the church. His smile was stretched from ear to ear as I dropped Taylor off to the next step in her life. The smile that lay on my face was inevitable as I leaned up and carefully kissed her cheek, making sure the lipgloss didn't leave a stain. As I turned around, I noticed the strange glances of people who I barely know as I shot thumbs up and hurried to find my rightful place in the seats.

*

Niall placed his hand over my thigh as his eyebrows raised in a questioning glare, wondering where the hell Taylor's dad was.

I waived my hand, trying to wave away his questioning glare as I fixed my dress to listen to the vows.

As soon as I turned to give my full attention to the bride and groom, I felt a tug at the back of my head causing me to bite down on my tongue.

Immediately I turned around, ready to fight a little girl who pulled my hair. However when I turned to see the young version of Mick Jagger, I stared back, a look of confusion washing over me.

It took me a couple of moments to realize it was Harry before I turned to yank his tie, trying to choke him. He shrugged his shoulders, "It was boingy"

I scoffed, my eyes trying to roll if it wasn't for the fake eyelashes that felt like bricks on my poor eyelids, "Your head will be boingy once I cut it off and see it rolling down the aisle, Styles"

The all too familiar smirk started to tug at Harry's lips as one grew across mine too. As he opened his mouth the older women sitting behind reached over and shushed us, her spit feeling like raindrops.

The sound of a pressed laugh came from beside me as I turned to see Niall trying to hide his laugh.

Me and the lads still hung out a lot, we were all pretty close. However, everyone was so busy and all were in relationships, besides Harry. So, it was mostly just Mick Jagger, Niall, Josh, Taylor, and I.

Eleanor had still remained a great friend of ours, as did Danielle even though she and Liam didn't end up working out.

Just as I was about to swat Niall for laughing at the fact that this random lady tried to drown me in her spit, I noticed the priest had finished talking.

I immediately remembered to thank God that Taylor seemed just as bored as me and wanted to keep the ceremony short and sweet.

The fact that I had been completely zoned out for whatever the priest was saying really shows how much I was waiting to get to the open bar.

However, when I noticed it was time to exchange vows I couldn't help the fact that my throat started to close, almost like the part of my life. Everything was changing, time was moving and the fact that I still got lost in my head grasping onto little memories along the way showed that I wasn't ready to let it all go.

 "Our fairy tale isn't exactly a fairy tale at all, it's almost as if a princess was brutally murdered by her 'true love' that in a second life she's ready to avoid the fairy tale at all costs. But, she's still a princess, I mean look at my wife. Have you seen her?!"

The room burst into a stifled laugh, not sure where the hell Josh was going with this, but the nervous comment had my hand fist pumping in the air.

Josh's cheeks lifted up into a smile as his hand flew up to his tie in order to adjust. Silly boy, the reason he couldn't breathe was the fact he was forgetting how to.

"Anyways the point I'm trying to make is that we didn't even date! And who know maybe this was a terrible, terrible decision resulting in the utter destruction of us both but I would do anything to maybe, just maybe, emerge from all the fallen rubble with you in my hands. I'm ready to risk it all, risk every part of myself for the chance of being with you for the rest of my life. You made a mess of me, Ms. Vincent, I'll tell you that. But that fact that you won't be Ms. Vincent for much longer makes everything fit perfectly into this mess of a puzzle we have. And given, we are starting our puzzle backwards I mean who the hell gets married for a first date, but we need to remember that no matter where the puzzle started with, the end result will be the same. One big happy picture staring right back at you, and what more could we ask for?"

With his rosy cheeks, a nervous smile, and fluttery eyes, he finished his vows, slipping the ring onto Taylor's finger, leaving her a mess of bright smiles and tears.

I could help the smile that was stretched across my face as Niall applied pressure to my hand causing my heart to feel just as fluttery as my eyelids, trying to keep the tears at bay.

Once the "oohs" and "aahs" had died down, people who barely knew the couple dabbing their eyes with their fancy handkerchiefs, Taylor looked around, putting her hands up in defeat.

She nervously fiddled with the two pieces of hair that framed her face, she made a couple of flustered hand movements.

"Well, uh that was just-yeah. Wow. I just, did Valerie help you write those? Like really, just you couldn't give me like a heads up?"

She let out a frustrated groan, as if the words were stuck in her mind, not successfully transporting to her mouth, "I would have something amazing and beautiful written out but in my defense, I was working really hard on our vows last night on the napkin of the diner we were at, and you took it away claiming we were alone so might as well use the napkins to clean up something else-"

Taylor stopped mid vow her eyes glancing around at the church as I head slammed into Niall's neck to stop me from crying out in frustration. Did she really just admit to having sex at a diner on a table in her wedding vow?.

She muttered a quick curse under her breath as laughter erupted from the Church, leaving the priest looking more uncomfortable than ever. I don't blame him. If a 27 year old girl walked down the aisle with another 27 year old girl who was supposed to be her father, I would be rather disoriented from the start as well.

Taylor made a quick Sign of the Cross before looking at the priest with sympathetic eyes, continuing her 'vows'.

"Look, Josh, I'm not good with the sweet words around you because I don't think you understand. The words will remain just words, maybe not even letting the light of their meaning shine down onto you. I'm not good with the metaphors and the well thought out vows, all I know is that there's a place you've touched With Your Love that no one gets close to. Seriously. No, like I have arrhythmia ((A/N: This means Taylor has irregular heartbeats!)) and sometimes I can't even find my pulse but with you know I always know it's there because you made it more like a sack. A sack of love. Oh my god, isn't that what you called your ballsa-"

Immediately knowing where my best friend was going with this, I shot up from my seat, startling the calm room, other than Taylor's mum who's sobs could be heard from the future. Seriously, I didn't know if she was happy or upset. I don't blame her either way.

Immediately, Taylor stopped mid sentence glancing over me, a look of horror passing over her as she realized where her train of thought was going. She quickly slipped the ring onto his finger, shrugging as if she had mismatched her socks.

Josh wore a proud smile on his face as if he wouldn't want the wedding to go any other way and in that moment I realized.

I had complete and utter dipshits for friends.

I waived my hand to end this nightmare, not wanting my friend to blow up at the alter, "She does! He does! With the power invested in me I now announce you Mr. and Mrs. Josh Devine!"

Taylor raised her bouquet in the air as I melted into a puddle of embarrassment, I mean who let us go through with this?!

She pointed her beautifully strung flowers in my direction, "THANK YOU, DAD!"

Oh my god.

I groaned as my hand found contact with my face, the church bursting into laughter, well those who actually knew Taylor. Niall cooed, trying to mask his laughter as he wrapped his arms around me, drawing me into his comfort, shielding me from the embarrassment.

I peaked from the crook of his neck to see Taylor yank at Josh's tie, pulling him in for a kiss as the priest stood there, lucky to be paid in advance.

Well, that's one ending to their story.

*

After spending hours of taking pictures, all of us exhausted, Niall and I decided to have our own fun.

Niall laughed as he continued to roll up pieces of a napkin, putting it in a straw and blowing them in random people's directions.

I couldn't help the giggle that left my lips as well, as I bought up the next straw, ready to dart the clueless victim. This is how Niall and I entertained myself as the rest of the group was fairly caught up in making small talk, or telling Taylor and Josh how great the first dance was.

As I thought about going over to socialize with someone other than my boyfriend, my eyes fell upon the perfect target.

"Blondie, eight o'clock" I shouted over the music, bringing the plastic up to my lips, reading to blow.

My eyes squinted, trying to find the perfect place for my precious spit ball to hit, and I quickly decided on the back of his neck.

A deep breath was sucked in from my parted lips, however as soon as I was about to go through with my carefully thought out plan, the blondie turned, his accusing eyes glancing over at me. Well, in his case I did have a straw pointed in his direction ready to spit.

Panic coursed through my body, I quickly grabbed onto Niall's tie, his eyes widening in surprise. I grasped my hand at the back if his neck, attaching his lips onto my own hastily. Immediately, Niall's hands cupped my face as my mind turned hazy as to why I kissed him in the first place.

Our lips stayed connected, the pleasure taking over the panic as I loosened my grip on his tie and neck and he released the grip on my jaw as well. His hands still stayed loosely cupped on my face as his lips left mine, his forehead connecting with my own.

The point was to distract the guy who looked awfully hurt that I was his next victim, but in the end I had forgotten that completely.

My eyes fluttered open in time to see Niall looking over my shoulder, a smile on his face.

Before I had the chance to ask what happened, his hand found my own, "Let's sit with everyone else. For old times' sake, yeah?"

I turned to see the entire group gathered at a table in the corner of the reception hall, Harry waiving his hand to call us over. My eyes traveled to Taylor and Josh and I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth as Taylor had two hands supporting her head up as she tried to hold a conversation with Josh' parents, her mum, and random individuals who neither Josh or Taylor had wanted to come.

Niall helped me out of my seat as I tried catching Taylor's attention to call her over to the table that the rest of us were going to sit on, however it was useless. The only way to get her attention was if I hit her in the head, and still then maybe she would just fall asleep on the table.

His hand found its way to the small of back, making it even harder for me to concentrate on my steps, trying not to slip on the tiled floors in these heels.

I should've just pulled a Taylor, and left the heels at home.

*

Our table consisted of all of the boys, Eleanor, Mum, Jesse and her two kids, Jake and Ella, since Danielle wasn't able to make it.

Surprisingly, the mess of blonde hair and green eyes that is Jake is now a shocking fourteen.

I stared across the table, lost in memories of little Jake coming to visit down in London when Ella was still borrowing her mum's womb.

It was before Josh and Taylor talked about the banging once the deed was done, before the tour had kicked off and slightly complicated things.

However, here we all are, all in one piece, well for Jesse, in two. She literally spit out an identical copy of herself in a younger form, all her quirkiness showing off onto Ella.

I hadn't noticed that I was staring at Jake until I felt a yank at the back of my head. Ready to slap Harry with my shoes, I turned to an anxiously waiting Liam.

His eyes had widened noticing that I had grabbed my heels off the table, ready to claw Styles but he simply put his hands up in defeat, "Just wondering what memories you were reminiscing in, geez"

My eyes traveled back to the adolescent known as my cousin, a smile spreading across my lips. I hadn't noticed how the small talk had died down, everyone lost in their own memories as to how life used to be all those years ago. Even when it seemed like the end of the road, we found a new turn, regardless if the road seemed obscure at first. One thing that all these years have taught me is that light will follow you wherever you go, as long as you truly will it to do so.

I fixated on Jake's eager face to see why I was staring at him as if I wanted to wrestle him into a hug.

"Remember when Jake was a wee lil' lad making a mess wherever he went and how whenever he came to visit we would make a bunch of crafts and take it over to the hospital to do it with cancer patients?"

The table erupted into small talk about the fading memories, smiles plastered onto everyone's face as I continued where my train of thought lead me, "And when Jesse went into labor in an elevator at the party we had for the lads when the Midnight Memories tour ended"

Jesse pounded her fist onto the table causing the laughs to be turned to her direction, "Hey I tried keeping her in but I was already dilated!"

Her hand stroked Ella's hair, causing her to look up at us with her huge innocent eyes. Ella reminded me of Lacey in words unexplainable, the way she thought, and how her tiny self comprehended the world and all its adventures that lay behind the simplest of things.

Jake's face turned into one of humiliation as he muttered a quick 'MOM!' under his breath, his face being buried into his hands causing more giggle to erupt through our table.

A sensation of warmth fell over me like a fleece blanket, causing me to feel more at home than at a wedding.

Louis laughed before his finger pointed towards rosy cheeked Jake, waiving it accusingly in his direction, "Jake, my boy, don't act like reason you are mostly pink in the cheeks is because I caught you looking at Taylor with those eyes"

Once again, conversation started, Jake's eyes widening to the mention of his infatuation on Taylor he has had from the second he fully grasped onto the understanding of the word 'crush'.

Harry threw his head back and laughed, his large hands coming together to bang against his knee slightly, "Poor Jakey, his first love is getting married let's just lay off on the banter with the poor kid, shall we?"

Niall snorted, turning towards Harry, the hand that wasn't entwined with my own flying up in the air, "Styles, let's not forget the moment of weakness you had with Vincent too!"

His curls shook with the motion of his head, his lip barely rising to show off his dimple, "Mate, had no idea what happened there. It was so weird to see Taylor as something other than a sister, how did you stop looking at Valerie as a sister in bed?"

Baffled at Harry's remark I tried to reach over and swat Harry, however the table had already cheered to that and drowned the champagne that lay on the table.

I groaned as Niall muttered a quick remark under his breath, but it seemed like the only one who had heard was Zayn who was now choking on his drink.

"You say it out loud, and I disown you, Malik."

Zayn just waived his hand in my general direction causing Harry to poke his sides, begging to hear what Niall had muttered under his breath.

Before I could threaten him as well, an exhausted sigh everyone glance up to see Taylor nervously glancing across the room.

We all shot a questioning glance up at her, wondering what the hell she was doing as her hands started to move in a hastily manner, "Listen, we are getting the hell out of here. My mum is going to start the speeches soon and I don't even know half the people here, and the ones I do, I can't stand. Josh is out front, he has the car waiting, let's go."

My mum's mouth hung open in shock as the rest of us tried to comprehend what was happening, "We are ditching your wedding?!"

Taylor nodded, her hands pointing to my mum, "Yes! Exactly, thank you Laura! C'mon then let's get going! I never even wanted this, I just wanted to have fun with people I actually like, and it isn't too late! Let's go before my mum hangs me from a ceiling fan, please-"

She stopped mid sentence, her eyes glancing over at Harry in a wary manner, "Hey who invited Mick Jagger?!"

Harry rolled his eyes at her remark, obviously having enough from the times I had said the same thing.

Before I completely understood what was happening, we were quickly ushered from our seats, trying to sneak out of the wedding without anyone noticing.

*

Eleanor and I tried not to get lost in the material of Taylor's dress as we tried to hoist it up, making it easier to run.

The rest of the group walked in front of us as Taylor tried to move the ball gown out of her field of vision so she could actually comprehend what was happening.

We were all running down the streets of London towards a park, Taylor in her wedding dress, and everyone else dressed as if they were supposed to be at a wedding, which again, we were.

Taylor switched her phone from one ear to the other, her hands tightening on the grip of  her rather slippery case, "No, I know I'm asking to get the pizza delivered to a park.... So? Look, buddy I'm going to pay you and leave a generous tip, why let that down!?" 

I glanced over the layers of dress and gave Eleanor a quick smile to which she returned with the useless shaking of her head, trying to keep her hair out of her eyes.

Before I had the chance to tell her that looking sideways helps, I felt a tug at the back of my hair, and I pulled forward to make Harry let go.

However, the hands stay put and it was then I realized that they were keeping the hair out of my eyes as I walked sideways into a park holding up a wedding dress.

My body relaxed as it recognized the touch, the way his calloused finger massaged my neck slightly.

I couldn't help the smile that stretched across my face as I felt Niall rest his head on mine for a mere second before he had to keep walking.

My eyes glanced up to see Louis throw his head back, a groan leaving his lips, "Honestly, mate was the necessary?! Look now I'm stuck doing the same thing or I'll lose my title as the good boyfriend"

Eleanor and I had stopped walking at the same moment, resting to laugh for a couple of seconds.

Before we had the chance to keep walking and questioning my life choices, Taylor let out a triumphant sound, causing me to glance up at her. Her hands played with the sweetheart neckline of her dress, her phone slipping into her cleavage. Guess this means we are getting pizza.

My curls bounced with the motion of my head as I shook my head, an inevitable smile finding its way onto my face.

Taylor threw her hands up in the air causing Eleanor, Niall, Louis, and I to come to an abrupt halt, almost throwing ourselves onto the grass of the park we were in.

Obviously, the park was completely empty, since it was nearing midnight, and Cinderella here seemed anxious to return to her rags.

Slightly ahead of us, Josh turned to see why we had decided to stop walking. His eyes wandered across the darkness before falling onto Taylor, his lips threatening to stretch into a smile before he seemed to control it by sinking his teeth into his lips.

His feet started to move closer to us, the blanket that was in his hands was only seconds later laid out onto the ground, ready for us to sit down.

Niall and Louis released their soft grip on mine and Eleanor's hair, letting us move our heads. My neck felt sore as did my back from having to tilt it in a strange direction, but it was all worth it from seeing the smile on Taylor's lips.

We let go of Taylor's dress and only seconds later she had fallen onto the plaid blanket, letting out an exhausted sigh.

Somehow, before the rest of us had the chance to decide how we were all supposed to fit, Jake weaseled his way into our circle, plopping down right next to Taylor.

That sly little shit.

As we all settled onto the plaid blanket, using it as a shield to protect us from the wet grass, we were lost in conversation that revolved around the past.

I bought up memories of dressing up Lacey in her white sundresses, pretending to marry of her stuffed animals, while Eleanor remembered our trip to LA that we had taken and our friendship started.

To be honest, it didn't seem like a life time ago. It seemed like yesterday.

The smiles, laughs and fading memories were alright to let go because we were making more.

Instead of the way I remembered Jake looking at Lacey, with his doughy green eyes, I now admired the way his eyes followed Taylor as if she was the sunshine on his rainy day.

Banter was being exchanged between us as I leaned closer to Niall's touch, wanting to reminisce in the moment that unfolded in front of me.

Eleanor leaned on Louis, her eyes darting around as she snuck a kiss to Lou's cheek as Harry snuggled deeper into Zayn's shoulder.

Liam poked Josh's side, nodding his head towards Taylor and Jake, who were lost in their own conversation, his eyes lighting up with the way her hand grazed over his, as she reached for the pizza.

 Ella piped in different conversations at various times, but we all noticed the way she took a special liking towards Harry.

I noticed the way he leaned over and listened to her comments, finding importance in her every word.

Suddenly, the urge the poke Harry's button became too overwhelming, "Styles, what's up with the captain Jack Sparrow look?"

 Harry snorted, his eyes rolling, laughter spreading around our tight knit group, memories unfolding before our eyes, as old ones may not make it for much longer.

And I learned how to be okay with that. In the past years, I felt like the covers of my book were coming to a close, but I realized that even if I couldn't always re-read the pages that I already read, I could write the rest of it. Well, I was doing a lot of reading since I managed to make a career out of it, publishing and all.

As the laughter continued to spread, my head rested against Niall's chest, his legs on either side of my own.

His hand inched its way to the front of my dress, his fingers spreading as they pressed to my tummy, keeping our secret locked within the touch of his finger and the lining of my stomach.

He was right, as long as we had each other, everything else would fall into the mess they ended up being.

However, what would cozy be if things weren't a little messy, and soon it was bound to be more messy than it ever has.

~With Your Love~

:(

:(((((

:(((((((((

I am a very sad Husna at the moment. And I can't express how much you guys mean to me and I;m cryng and I cant believe its over I can't believe I'm not going to write more to the giant WYL file I have on my laptop and I am seriously not ready to post this.

However, you guys may have some questions, as to why I didn't tie in some lose strings but believe me, I did not forget. I left them lose on purpose, I didn't want everything to tie in everything, I didn't want for everything to be happy. I wanted to keep it more of a story that ended in the middle of its journey, so there is always more for you to make up in your own mind.

And thank you.

Thank you for the endless support, LIKE 32 MILLION READS WHAT THE HELL?!

Seriously, I have the best friends in the entire world so thank you all so incredibly much

I have to go change the story to completed and I'm so sad right now sigh I can't believe this is the last update on this story I am in shock wow.

Love with all my heart,

Husna

IG: hxsna

Twitter: fadedpolouroids 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...
ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
564K 18K 50
What is Love at first sight? Getting butterflies in your stomach or having your palms sweat buckets? What defines it, and is it even possible to happ...